My Best Friend's Wife

Story Info
An unpaid account leads to ecstacy.
6.4k words
4.52
262.9k
162

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is either 100% true or 100% fiction. It would be interesting to know what you think, so please comment.

--------------------------------------------------

I stop at the filling station to fill up my tank. Dean, the owner of the service station, sees me and comes walking in my direction. We have been very close friends for years.

"Hi!" he says. "I still owe you money, buddy. When am I going to get your account for those building plans you've done for me?" He is in the process of extending his house (or shall I say mansion) and I did the designs for him.

"What the hell, give me twenty grand and we'll call it quits!" I reply, grossly exaggerating of course.

"Twenty grand?! Shit, in that case my wife will have to pay you with the body, because I do not have that kind of money..." he jokes back.

"Fine by me, but for twenty grand she'll have to do it in quite a few installments." I quip.

"OK, I'll tell her. Just say where, when and how often!" he teases.

I laugh it off, pay the attendant and drive off.

On the way home I daydream about our conversation. What I wouldn't give for it to come true! Lara, Dean's wife, is an absolute goddess. She is an instructor at her own gym and her shapely body is testimony of how serious she takes her work. She is always one of the main topics in the bar at the country club after golf on Saturdays and needless to say, the subject of most men's fantasies – and I include myself. But through all the daydreaming and wishful thinking I am well aware of the fact that it will remain just that – wishful thinking! She has a flawless reputation and it is very obvious that she absolutely adores Dean. And why shouldn't she? He has got good looks, he's a great sportsman, a loving husband and a very successful businessman.

A few days later, I phone the service station to make an appointment to have my vehicle serviced. Lara answers the phone.

"By the way, when are we getting your account for the building plans?" she asks. "We'd hate to keep you waiting for your money."

"I take it Dean did not tell you about our little ‘arrangement'?" I tease.

"What arrangement?" she asks.

I tell her of my conversation with Dean.

"Oh, that? Yes, he did mention it to me." she laughs.

"Well, there you have it!" I conclude.

"OK." she replies.

"OK what?" I ask, a little puzzled.

"OK, I'll do it. But Dean must not know about it." she says.

"You've got one big mouth, lady! Talk is cheap, you know..." I counter.

"Well, your move.." she says and hangs up.

Now she's got me totally baffled. Surely she can't be serious? I wonder if she has any idea what she's doing to me! Where do I go from here? Do I make the next move or is it going to blow up in my face? After giving it some thought, I decide that she is well aware of the effect she has on me and is just playing with me. I leave it at that.

A few days later I stop at the service again to fill up my tank. Dean sees me and walks up to me. I still feel awkward about the conversation I had with his wife.

"I hate having to ask you this, as I have not even paid your account yet, but I need a big favor." he says.

"What can I do for you, mate? Spit it out!" I reply.

"I'm worried about the way my builder is interpreting your plans. Would you mind coming out to my place? I'd like you to have a look at the sun deck at the pool. I'm not sure whether the pillars he's building would be sufficient to carry that heavy structure. I'd be much happier if you could come and check whether he is following your specifications" he explains.

"Well, unfortunately I will not be able to make it today. But tomorrow is Saturday, so it wouldn't be a problem. What time would you like me to come? I ask.

"Damn! Tomorrow I am playing in the golf tournament. I'm going to be out on the golf course for the whole day. But Lara will be at home. So please pop in and check it out for me, will you?" he asks.

"No prob, mate. Enjoy the golf!" I say as I drive off.

I think about the conversation I had with Lara. Could this be the opportunity I have been waiting for..? I shrug it off as daydreaming.

Saturday after lunch I drive out to Dean's place. It is about fifteen kilometers out of town. They own a smallholding in the Bushel on the boundary of the nature reserve. It has a spectacular view over the valley and it is not uncommon to drive past a few elephant or rhino on the way.

I stop in front of the house and run up the steps to the front door. It is open. I knock lightly and enter the hallway. I call Lara's name, but no reply. Strange… She has to be here somewhere. It's very unlike her to leave the place open and go off somewhere. Maybe she is in the garden.

I walk to the sliding door and look over the garden. Nothing. Then I see her! She is sun tanning next to the pool with a story book in her hand. Just as I am about to walk out onto the balcony and call her, it hits me between the eyes. She is tanning topless! Her bright blue bikini top lies next to her on the grass. That which the guys at the club can only dream about is displayed to me in all its splendor! Those firm, sun tanned boobs totally defy gravity even as she lies on her back. They are perfect, about 34C. With an erection straining against my pants, I take a few minutes to enjoy what is on display. Eventually I come to my senses, feeling slightly guilty about being a peeping tom. But how do I get her attention without her knowing that I've seen her topless..? I know! I'll go back to the front door and ring the bell. Hopefully she'll hear it, make herself respectable and come to the door.

While I am pondering the idea, she gets up and trots towards the house. Her firm breasts jump and jiggle with every step. I rush to the front door and as I reach for the bell, she comes around the corner into the hallway. She sees me and stops dead in her tracks. With a surprised look on her face she clasps her arms over her breasts. What a picture! Her blue bikini bottom is nothing more than just a little triangle covering only the barest of necessities.

"Oops! I'm very sorry..." she stammers and quickly wraps her arms around her bare boobs.

"My pleasure!" I quip. "You did say you were going to pay me with the body. I take it this is the first installment..?"

She blushes. "Wait. I'll go and get my top at the pool." she says and turns towards the pool. Wow! The view from behind is even better! The bikini bottom turns out to be a G-string!

"Can I come with?" I push my luck.

"Er… If you want to." she stammers again, not really knowing what to say. She starts to walk down the steps towards the pool, her arms still folded over her breasts. I follow her sheepishly. My eyes are riveted to the sway of her hips and the movement of those bare sun tanned ass cheeks.

At the pool she bends down and picks up her top. She turns her back to me, holding the top over her boobs.

"Would you mind giving me a hand?" she asks.

"Is this really necessary?" I push my luck again. She does not reply and I take the two strings that are dangling by her sides and tie it into a bow behind her back. My hands tremble slightly as my fingers come into contact with the flesh of her back.

"Thanks." she says as she takes the remaining two strings and ties it in a bow behind her neck. She turns to me.

"So when did you have the boob job?" I ask. I'm talking utter rubbish, of course, but I'm saying it just to provoke her.

"What on earth are you talking about? I never had any boob job!" she hits back.

"Come on! I had a good eyeful when you stormed into the hallway and I know a boob job when I see one!" I persist.

"In that case I don't have to feel bad about what you saw, because it is obvious that there is something wrong with your eyesight. This set is still exactly as Mother Nature made them." she replies.

"That you'll have to prove…" I insist.

"Come on! I'm not blonde! Your feeble story of a boob job is just a hopeless attempt to get me to show you my boobs. I'm certainly not going to fall for that! Next time try to be more original." she says with a smile. Her perfect white teeth form a stunning contrast with her tanned face. "Tell you what. Be a good boy now and I'll go get us something to drinks. What do you say?"

"Now there's a good idea!" I reply. "And while you're busy I'll go and inspect the construction work on the deck. That is after all why I am here."

"You do that." she says and trots up the steps into the house.

I climb up the half finished deck and check out the construction. Everything seems to be up to standard. The view from up there is phenomenal! I look over the valley and at the water hole not too far from the house I can see a few elephant and their calves wallowing in the mud.

I look towards the house and am just in time to see Lara close the front door and lock it. Interesting…

I climb off the deck and take a seat next to the pool. She comes down the steps with the drinks on a tray and a towel over her shoulder. I get up, take the tray from her and place it on the table next to the chairs. She drops the towel and a pair of swimming trunks next to my chair.

"There. It's hot and I'm going to take a dip later. Feel free to put that on if you want to join me." she says and sinks down on a lounge chair with her drink in hand.

It is still early and I realize that Dean will not be home before dark. The front door is locked, so any unwelcome guests can simply be ignored. The pool area is very private and can only be accessed through the house.

"Thanks!" I accept her invitation. I take Dean's swimming trunks and put it on in the dressing room next to the pool. When I return, I find Lara lying on her stomach on a towel at the side of the pool. She is trying to apply suntan lotion to her back, but is not very successful.

"Can I help?" I ask politely and kneel next to her.

"Thanks! You're a doll!" she says and hands me the lotion.

I put a little in my hand. I've always had a thing for the pleasant coconut smell of tanning lotion. I start to rub it into her shoulders. She pulls her short, dark brown hair away from her neck.

"Don't let the lotion get on my top, OK?" she says.

"Well… that's not going to be easy." I reply.

Without further ado she reaches behind her and unties the string of her top. She leans forward and lies with her head on her forearms.

I pour a little oil on her back and spread it all over her back with long, slow strokes. My eyes are riveted on the sides of her breasts that are bulging out under her weight. My hands move in ever increasing circles, closer and closer to those soft bulges. She does not react. Then I let my fingers glide boldly over the soft flesh. Still no reaction. I can feel my erection straining against the swimming trunks.

I do the rest of her back right down to her G-string. Then I kneel next to her thighs and apply some lotion. She open her legs a little to give me better access. I kneel over her left leg, forcing her legs wider open with my right knee. She does not resist. I am now kneeling between her legs. What a view! Her pussy strains against the tiny blue triangle of her G-string, which disappears into the crack of her buttocks only to reappear above her ass and form a T with the side strings. I apply lotion to the inside of her thigh and my hand glides dangerously close to her pussy with every stroke. I can feel the slight contraction of her muscles in anticipation every time I get near her pussy. Her firm sun browned buttocks lie enticingly in front of me. Without further ado I rub some lotion into them. Still no reaction from her, not even when I spread her cheeks with the circular motion of my hands.

Then it all gets too much for me. My dick feels as if it is going to snap off any minute! I have to cool down. I get up and dive into the water.

I do a couple of lengths and then stand in the water at the side of the pool next to where she lies. She is leaning on her elbows, reading a story book. The tops of her breasts are clearly visible. She turns the page and in the movement her breasts lift completely from the towel. I can clearly see her huge dark brown nipples. She does not even seem to be aware of my presence. There is no way in the world that I'm going to be ignored like that! I cup my hands under the water and throw a stream of icy cold water over her.

"You dog!" she shrieks "You are going to pay for that!" She jumps up and dives into the water, chasing me. I'm not sure if she realized that her bikini top remained on the towel. I swim away from her but slow enough to make sure that she catches up with me. She dives on top of me and forces my head under the water. I grab her around the waist and pull her against me. I can feel those firm naked tits pressing against my chest under the water. Her legs fold around my waist. I put my hands on her bare buttocks to support her, while she puts her hands on my shoulders.

Without warning I lift her up until her naked breasts break through the surface of the water. What a sight! The normally large nipples are now significantly smaller and longer as a result of the cold water.

"OK, so you're right. No boob job!" I tease.

"You're a very bad man!" she shrieks and leans self consciously against me in an attempt to hide her boobs from my view. I cannot decide whether seeing her boobs or feeling it press against my body gives me the most pleasure. She leans with her head on my shoulder. I push her wet hair away from her neck with my nose and gently kiss her neck.

"Mmmm…" she sighs and puts her hand behind my head, pulling me closer to her neck. I lift my head slightly and start to nibble on her earlobe. She groans and pulls away from me. She looks at me with those dark brown doe eyes, her mouth slightly open. "You're naughty…" she whispers. In response I lean forward and kiss her full on the mouth. Her tongue darts into my mouth. I slide my right hand up her rib cage and she leans back to give me better access to her left breast. My hand folds around the firm breast and I roll her nipple gently between my fingers. She groans and I can hear the tempo of her breathing pick up as we kiss passionately.

I lift her up and she leans towards me, her nipple centimeters from my mouth. I accept her offer and my mouth closes around her hard, dark brown nipple. I suck it into my mouth. Again I feel her hand on the back of my head pulling me into her breast. Her breathing is ragged.

I walk with her into shallower water, then lift her out of the water and make her sit on the edge of the pool. Her perfect tits are now level with my face. I take her tits in my two hands and take turns sucking on her nipples. Again I feel her hands playing in my hair. I gently push her backwards. She gets the message and lies back on the paving with her feet in the water. I part her legs. I can clearly make out the slit of her bulging pussy through the wet triangle of her G-string. I lean forward and gently kiss the inside of her thigh. I can feel her body stiffen in anticipation. I drag my tongue over the inside of her other thigh. She stiffens again and a hoarse groan escapes from her lips. I stroke the sides of her hips and tug on the strings of her G-string. She co-operates by lifting her hips. I take off the G-string and place it on the side of the pool. I spread her legs again. What an awesome sight! Her clean shaven pussy glistens centimeters from my face, as ready and wet as can be! I cannot wait to taste it, but suppress the urge. Instead a plant a few more wet kisses on the insides of her thighs, ever closer and closer to her pussy, but deliberately avoiding any contact with it. She starts to squirm and moan. I blow lightly over her pussy lips. The sharp intake of air tells me that she loves it. I lean forward and plant a kiss just above her slit. The skin there feels like day-old beard. I pretend to kiss her on her pussy lips, but turn away at the last minute to kiss her on the inside of her thigh again.

"Don't… Please don't torture me like this…" she whispers. Again I blow over her pussy. She trembles. Her labia minora are quite small and peep shyly from the groove formed by the fleshy outer lips. I move my mouth to the inside of the other thigh, my lips lightly brushing against her one outer lip. I feel her hands on the back of my head. She is trying to pull me to her cunt. I resist and avoid contact with her cunt for another minute. Then, without warning, I kiss her on her cunt, pushing my tongue as deep as possible into her vagina. She tastes like heaven!

"Oh, my God!" she cries, her hands tugging harder on the back of my head. I can feel the light tremors in her thighs. I move slightly upwards and suck her clit into my mouth. This is the last straw. Her thighs clamp around my head and with a scream she explodes into a very intense orgasm. Her lower body contracts in rhythmic spasms. I keep sucking on her clit until she subsides. She relaxes suddenly and I move away to give her time to recover. She lies breathless and speechless for a few minutes, her arm across her face. I take her other hand in mine and stroke it gently. In the distance I can hear the trumpet of an elephant.

Eventually she sits upright. She looks at me for a moment. "All right, get out." she orders. I get out of the pool and lie beside her, taking her in my arms. We kiss passionately and her tongue darts into my mouth again. I hold her close and stroke her naked back.

Then she rolls on top of me. I lie on my back. She kneels over me with her breast hanging like ripe grapefruits over my face. Just as I want to take her nipple into my mouth again, she moves away. Her head dips down and I feel her lips close over my right nipple. She has just discovered one of my biggest weaknesses! My nipples are incredibly sensitive. She nibbles lightly on my nipple. My cock feels as if it is going to burst through Dean's trunks at any minute! My left nipple gets the same treatment. Heaven!

The she sits with her naked, wet pussy on my rock hard cock. "I think you're enjoying this…" she says with a naughty smile. I smile back at her. She moves further down and tugs on the waist band of my trunks. I raise my hips and she takes off my trunks with one swift movement. My hard cock towers proudly into the air. "Wow!" she says as she sees how hard it is. Her hand folds around my dick and she starts to pump it gently. She lowers her head and her warm, wet mouth engulfs the head. I'm in heaven! I slowly fuck her mouth while she sucks my dick.

Then the tingling sensation in my balls tells me that this is enough! This is not where I want to blow my load! Not yet! I have to fuck this beautiful creature here and now! I try to push her gently onto her back, but she resists and pushes me back onto my back. How now? I thought this was what she wanted? She squats over my pelvis. "Just lie still." she orders. She takes my hard dick in her hand and guides it to her pussy. I can feel the head nestle in her warm, moist slit. She lets go of my dick and with an audible sigh she lowers her body onto my erection. I feel my dickhead penetrate the soft, warm, velvety fold of her tight cunt. Painfully slowly her cunt engulfs my dick until her ass presses against my balls. My dick is buried to the hilt in her hot, wet cunt. She sits motionless on top of me. Then she leans forward and kisses me. Her hips begin a slow bobbing motion on my dick as she fucks me with long, slow strokes. I put my hands on her hips and pull her tightly against me on every down stroke, burying my dick in her sopping wet pussy every time. That familiar tingle in my balls return and I know I have to either shoot my load or withdraw from her pussy.

I push her off me and roll her onto her back so that I lie between her thighs. I kiss her passionately and then move further down. I take her right nipple into my mouth and gently nibble on it. I can tell by her moans that she is enjoying it. In fact I am only playing for time, waiting for my imminent orgasm to subside.

12