My Best Friend's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rolled over so that I was on top of her and I penetrated her to the hilt. Our lovemaking that night was miraculous. I came in the depths of her so many times, more times than I thought myself capable. I flooded her womb with surge upon surge of my hot, creamy sperm. In the morning we woke, naked, sore, and incredibly happy. At the same time, we both knew that our affair was over. Matt would be back that day. She kissed me softly and whispered "Thank you."

"Thank you? You gave me the most incredible weekend of sex of my life and you're thanking me?"

"I'm pregnant Alex, I just know it. We made a baby this weekend."

"Well, if we didn't, it wasn't for lack of trying" I laughed.

Matt got home later that day. When he walked in the door, Sara came running and threw her arms around him. "Hi baby!" she said gleefully.

They hugged and kissed and Matt reached out and touched her belly. "So do we have a bun in the oven?" he asked.

"I think we might," she said excitedly.

"How's Alex?" asked Matt.

"I think he's ok, but I think he feels a little awkward. I think he's afraid of seeing you."

"Why?" asked Matt concerned.

"Well, if you just fucked your best friend's wife, you'd probably have a hard time looking him in the eye" she replied.

"That's silly. I'm really fine with this. Honestly, I'm kind of turned on by the idea. If it didn't take this time, I might have to stick around for the next session and watch" Matt said with a smile.

"Matt!!!" Sara exclaimed in shock.

I stayed away for about 2 weeks; but, eventually I would have to see him again.

To my surprise, he came up to me and gave me a big hug. "Hey man" he said. "Good to see you. I was beginning to think you were mad at me or something."

"Mad at you?!? I thought you were going to be mad at me!" I said with a sigh of relief.

"Don't worry Alex, I'm fine. In fact, Sara and I have had several long talks about it. She told me all about your little weekend together and the only thing that makes me jealous is that I wasn't around to see it."

Before I could reply, Sara appeared in the doorway wearing a sexy satin nightie, white lace-top stockings and a string of pearls. She was holding something in her hand and had an ear-to-ear grin on her face.

Matt leaned over and said "She said you really liked her lingerie." I gave him a wide eyed look and he said "Sara and I wanted to celebrate with the man of the hour."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, shaking a little.

Sara stepped close to me with a beautiful smile and said "I'm pregnant."

A big smile washed over my face. "That's wonderful!" I said, giving her a big hug. She hugged me back, then pulled Matt over to us so the three of us were holding each other.

Sara looked at Matt, then looked at me and said "so, are you two gonna stand there all night or are you gonna fuck the mom-to-be?"

Then it dawned on me, they wanted to have a three way. She took each of us by the hand and led us down the hall toward the bedroom, but that's another story...

12