My Best Friend's Wife Babysits

Story Info
Best friend's wife.
1k words
3.92
86.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsk04988
jsk04988
14 Followers

This story is true, on the names have been changed to protect the guilty, and one of my fondest sexual memories. It is also my first attempt at any type of writing, so please leave comments, try to be gentle.

*****

My name is "Billy", and my wife, "Janice" and I were not legally married, but we were living together with our toddler and infant girls. She has children from a previous marriage, they live in the southeast and we were living in the Midwest. She was finally able to go see them now, because we had this couple, we were friends with, "Mike" and "Sally", and Sally said she would babysit while she was out of town, as her job would allow.

The first time my wife left to visit them, things went good, Sally was a big help, helped me with bath time and bedtime, and we would sit and talk afterwards, have a beer together, laugh and joke around, all innocent. The second trip things changed. It was the second trip, and I got home from work, and we were talking after I got home. I was leaning against the counter; my best friends' wife was across the small kitchen at the window. She came across the room, grabbed my beer and swallowed half of it down, turned and leaned back against me. She was shorter than me, but her ass was right against my crotch. I started getting hard, and she kinda wiggled her very sexy ass against my now rock-hard cock. I had my arm round her, my hand softly rubbing her stomach.

Common sense took over and I told her "we should stop before we do something we shouldn't". She stepped across the room, picked up her sweatshirt from the windowsill, set it down again, and got right back where she was. I wrapped my left arm around her waist, my right arm went around and started squeezing her right tit, they weren't melons or what ever people normally write. I do not have the body of a god, or a nine inch cock as thick as my leg, she did not have huge tits and hot body, although her body was far from bad, she was not a thirty-eight double j just a nice, solid sexy c cup, and I never had any complaints about my cock, a girl I dated measured me at a little of seven inches and kinda thick.

I reached under her shirt and started caressing her tits through her bra, pinching her fairly large now rock hard nipples, she reached up with one arm and pulled my face down to her neck, where I needed no instruction as I started planting little hot kisses along her lower jaw and neck, then our lips met in the first of many hot deep kisses, our tongues dancing in each other's mouth, probing, tasting, I lifted her shirt, our lips parting only long enough for the shirt to go away, followed by her bra. She turned to face me, I told her how sexy she looked, she told me "do that magic to me that I know you can do", and we ended up on the kitchen floor, where i spent a lot of time with my mouth on her tits, my fingers probing the folds of her steamy drenched pussy, then rubbed her clit, then back to the delicious opening. I slowly kissed my way down her body, to her flowing love canal, where I tasted her sweet juices for the first time.

I kept my tongue sliding in and out, tongue fucking her while she squirmed, and her moans were so loud that I'm surprised the kids did not wake up. Then I attached my mouth to her rather large clit, started softly nibbling on it while flicking my tongue softly and teasingly across the top of her now very swollen clit, she is humping my face like a woman possessed. Then her body stiffened and her ass came up off the floor as I felt hot juices coat my chin and jabbed my tongue in her flooding pussy and licked up as much juice as I could, then resumed my attack on her clit, bringing her to another earth-shattering orgasm. She then grabbed me by my ears and pulled my mouth to hers in one of the hottest kisses I had ever had and licked her juices off my face. All while she guided my hard cock into her well lubricated love channel, but she was so tight it took a few strokes to bury myself to the hilt, and then we started fucking like crazed sex-starved animals. My ass was a blur as I pounded into her, and she met every thrust, kept in perfect synchronicity as our climaxes charged through our bodies I felt a flood of warmth coat my cock just as I erupted with several huge jets of cum that slowly got smaller, I have never cum that hard or that much in my life. We lay there, breathing hard and sharing some long deep kisses, smiling and she looked me in the eye and told me "that was the best sex I have ever had". I looked at her and asked her if she wanted to go to the bedroom, as she was amazed, I was still rock hard.

We made love in the bed, this time we took our time, a lot of foreplay, touching kissing and hugging, then she rolled us over and lifted her pussy high enough to lower herself down on my still throbbing cock, and this time we made love, slowly, lots of kissing, and dirty talk. After that, we laid there talking, giggling and kissing. After a while we started up again and made love a third time. As we were building up to a fourth time, my kids got up and she went home after she helped me get them up and fed.

She babysat again that night, but that's a story for another time.

jsk04988
jsk04988
14 Followers