My Best Summer Holiday Ever Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching as his hand slowly moved down from my breast over my belly and towards my pussy made me inhale deeply as I readied myself for what was about to happen, moving slightly again so he could not only see me but also get better access. As I watched Trevor gently touch the outer lips of my pussy I let out a deep sigh and continued to watch as he slowly started to turn me on further by his fingers, as he gently rubbed my clitoris I could feel my knees buckle. Taking hold of him I watched as he smiled and took my hand leading me over to his bed, turning me so I was sitting upon the edge of his bed still in full view of the mirror. Kneeling in front of me Trevor smiled up at me with his big brown eyes, never taking them from mine as he kissed and caressed my breasts while using his hands to gently stroke and caress the rest of my already highly aroused body. As his hands moved back to caress and stroke my pussy I feel the passion and desire rising again I can't help but take his head in my hands and let out a soft cry of pleasure.

"Oh Trevor." Sensing my desire and pleasure he pulled back a little and kissed me with a certain passion I thought that I may burst, as he pulled away again he smiled slightly before moving downwards with his kisses.

Moving slightly to allow him better access I knew exactly where this was going and I know it wouldn't take much for me to cum, slightly teasing me Trevor kissed and caressed all over my legs and thighs before lightly kissing my pussy and blowing hot air over me. Calling out and taking his head in my hands he takes the hint and slowly begins to lick my pussy, exploring it deeply with his tongue. Placing my legs over his shoulders I can feel him deeply inside me, creating feelings I thought I wouldn't feel again. As Trevor began to lick and suck my clitoris I watched myself in the mirror, studying the way I looked as he touched the deepest past of my numb emotions. Putting one of my hands in his hair I started to caress my own body with the other, noting how aroused I became as I did so. Wanting these feelings to continue I softly moaned as Trevor took his index finger and slowly started to trace the outline of my pussy lips, moments later I felt him insert his finger deep inside of me coating it with my juices. Feeling the passion of the moment I closed my eyes and threw my head back while moaning softly, but it wasn't long before my eyes were wide open as he stood slightly and inserted another finger inside of my already soaking wet pussy. All the while seeking out my G spot he never stopped licking and sucking my clitoris, it didn't take long for him to find my G spot or for me to cum.

Moaning and calling out his name as I felt my pussy clamp onto his well lubricated fingers, I had my eyes tightly shut as I felt my orgasm take hold of me and soon I felt how rigid my body became. As Trevor continued to press upon my G spot his other hand was laid flat upon my stomach, gently caressing me still as I came down from the high he had created in me.

"Oh God Trevor." I breathlessly moan as I shudder and start to relax, I didn't really notice Trevor laying next to me until I shivered again and I felt him wrap his arms around me causing me to open my eyes. For a long time we just lay there silently looking into each others eyes, neither of us wanting to speak or break the spell we had undoubtedly fallen under. Kissing my lips softly he tenderly stroked my cheek and spoke.

"You are so beautiful, would you like to continue?" Nodding, I pull him a little closer to me and kiss him back with just as much passion as he kissed me. Taking me by the hand we move up the bed so we are lying close together in the middle of his huge bed, holding and stroking each others bodies.

Gently Trevor continued to caress my body, both of us knew where this would end and neither of us wanted it to stop, so taking his cock in my hand I positioned him between my legs and nod silently for him to continue. Which he does by slowly entering me, stopping every now and then allowing me to adjust to his size and width watching me all the time and never taking his eyes from mine. Once he was fully inside he started to slowly thrust, never taking his eyes from mine. In unison we move our hips together as I feel his cock thrust deeply into me, my pussy enveloping his bulbous tip and long hard length. Passionately we continue to move in unison the passion and momentum building, until he was moaning softly at me to slow down.

"Please slow down Terri, slow down." Smiling and nodding silently I slow down and we sustain a perpetual rhythm together as his cock and his thrusts take us slowly closer to the edge. With each movement I can feel him deep inside me and with each thrust I tighten my pussy around his thick cock, his eyes never leaving my own as my highly aroused body falls further under his spell.

My mind was already overwhelmed but still I could feel so many new and strong emotions, like the feel of my breasts and nipples rubbing against his solid warm chest and our bodies dripping with the summer sweat that was all around us thanks to the humid weather Barbados was famous for. As I wrap my legs around him I can feel him slip deep inside my soaking wet pussy, watching his eyes as I open myself for him more seeing how his eyes became dark and full of passion as I clenched my pussy tighter around him as he pulled back. For hours we seemed to move as one working up to a crescendo of passion and emotions that neither one of us seemed to be prepared for, feelings I had no idea I could ever feel or experience. As Trevor continued to thrust into me he told me how beautiful I was and how much he had wanted me when he first laid eyes on me, as I admitted that I too had felt the same way about him I could feel his thrusting movements become a little stronger and deeper. Pulling out of me I was about to ask what was wrong but once I saw the smile in his eyes I knew nothing was wrong, leading my by the hand back over to the full length mirror Trevor gently caressed my body as we kissed each other.

Turning me around so I was facing the mirror, slowly he stroked my body and kissed my neck. Closing my eyes I start to get lost in the moment until I feel Trevor's hand move back to stroking my clitoris, positioning me so that I am lent slightly holding on to the edge of the bed. Slowly he enters me from behind and gently begins to pound away at my pussy, continuing to watch me in the mirror. Moaning slightly to alert me to the fact he was watching me I too turn my head to the mirror and begin to watch as he slowly worked up the pace and started to thrust faster into my throbbing pussy, I could feel my own orgasm building with each thrust and knew I was close to the edge.

"Oh God I'm going to cum." I moan as I start to massage my breasts with my free hand and hold on to the bed with the other, sensing his own desires rising I can feel him picking up the pace even more and can tell he is close to his edge also.

"I want to cum inside you." Trevor breathlessly moans lightly as he holds my hips in his hands, slowing to almost a stand still all I can do is moan softly and nod. Moments later Trevor began to grip my sides as his balls started to tighten and his own orgasm came, tightening my pussy muscles I feel him filling me with his hot cum.

Needing to cum Trevor moves his fingers back to my clitoris and began to rub his and my own juices into the swollen nub; slipping out of me he turns me around and sits me on the edge of the bed. Laying back I can instantly feel the makings of something I had only ever felt once before, female ejaculation. It was something I had only once felt before with one of my ex lovers, but it had never felt like this before. The emotions of the moment took me by surprise taking his free hand in mine Trevor looked deep into my eyes while telling me it was ok and to let go, putting my head back and closing my eyes I let myself go fully giving in to these feelings as I feel myself burst I call out his name.

"Oh Trevor." As I lose myself in the moment I can think of nothing else but the feeling this man had evoked inside of me, I feel like I am floating and my head is spinning. As I begin to relax I can feel wetness between my legs, it is warm and I can feel it running down my thighs and out of my pussy all the way down to my asshole. Shaking with exhaustion and surprise we both lay cuddled together on his bed slowly regaining our breath and coming down the silence fall around us, we just lay looking into each others eyes.

"I now know what Lee meant when she said your parties are legendary." I said smiling at Trevor; quickly my smile fades as his own smile fades and he questions me.

"That they may be but I assure you sleeping with my guests is not something I do often!" Unsure how to handle what he's just told me I get up and sit silently pondering everything that has just happened, sitting up next to me we both sat silently together.

"I just assumed..." I started to say and then quickly stopped, sighing Trevor finished my sentence for me.

"You just assumed I was like other guys and wanted a one night stand, it's ok I understand" Getting up from the bed Trevor walks to the bathroom and after cleaning himself up goes to stand by the window, leaving me to my own thoughts. Looking out over the harbour and its pretty twinkling lights Trevor just stood there for ages. Knowing I could be wrong I went up behind him and wrapping my arms around him, kissing his back silently we stood before I spoke.

"I was wrong, I'm sorry." Closing my eyes I felt Trevor turn round and wrap his arms around me, holding me closely for the longest time.

"Terri, spend the rest of your holiday with me? I can't imagine not spending it with you." Trevor asked as I felt his heartbeat regain its steady rhythm, kissing his chest all I can manage is a silent nod as I feel too exhausted to even move. Taking me back over to the bed we cuddle up in the centre and as we share tender soft kisses we talk about life and our pasts.

"I have been though more than my fair share of rough relationships, not least of all my ex." Looking into Trevor's eyes I can feel myself getting lost in them as we talk,

"He wasn't the nicest guy in the world and wasn't the best lover I've ever had."

"Why did you stay with him? You deserve so much better Terri; I'd never treat you like that." Trevor said as he softly stroked my cheek and smiled at me, leaning into his hand I replied.

"Honest truth..." pausing, I watched as he nodded then went on.

"Because he was the best there was at the time, I was lonely and had just been hit with bad news. He was nice enough at first but by the time I realised the truth he'd already broken my sprit." Pulling me closer into his arms Trevor held me there for ages, both of us too tired to fight the call of the deep sleep that was calling us.

12