My BFF Buster Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leezy
Leezy
740 Followers

Julie recorded the entire session. She moved in really close with the phone, just inches away from my cock sliding up Karen's ass. Since we were doing a porn video I had the idea to do something that is common in porn. During the over the couch position I pulled out just as I was cumming. Several spurts splattered on Karen's asshole which was open enough for some of it to go into her, kind of like soapy water going down the drain.

Karen was angry with me for pulling out, but when she saw the video she loved it. She loved watching the cum shoot out of me and into her open asshole.

I managed to fuck her three times, and in between that the two of them took turns eating each other. As Karen planned, there was not a moment of time wasted. At 5:00 on the dot, Karen got up and started to dress.

Before she left I needed to talk to her.

"Karen, when you get home is Dick (I stifled a laugh) going to want to have sex?"

"Yes, I suppose so. Why?"

"Well you are going to have to become an actress. I don't know how to put this delicately. You are not the same. You will have to act as if he is stretching and filling you."

"Oh my God you are right. With him it feels like a big finger is in me. I will have to squirm and squeal a little."

I said "Don't overdo it. Just grunt a little like you do with me. It will be good for his ego."

With that settled we had a three-way hug and kiss and she was out the door.

So Julie and I settled down to our good sex life and looked forward to regular frantic sessions every Wednesday with Karen. I hoped the personal porn video would be enough to keep her satisfied but I had an ominous feeling that the black warehouse guy might be in for the surprise of his life.

If you are a tall African-American man and you work for a medium-size company in the warehouse, and the CEO of the company is a forty-something woman and you are summoned to her office one day, just relax and enjoy it.

Leezy
Leezy
740 Followers
12