My BFF Buster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leezy
Leezy
740 Followers

I warned her "You should stop that or there will be a mess everywhere like last night."

She giggled as she remembered being splattered with cum, and climbed onto the bed, face down and waited for me.

It didn't take me long to join her, and I straddled her on my knees. I guess just playing with my cock was enough foreplay for her, because she reached back with both hands and spread her beautiful butt for me. She wanted to make me feel welcome, and help me get it in.

Her pretty little asshole still looked virgin, as I touched it with the tip of my rock-hard cock. She made an excited whimper as I began to push.

The head of my cock went in and maybe another inch or so. She inhaled sharply but didn't indicate in any way that she wanted me to stop. The lube plus the fact that I had stretched her anus out last night made it a little easier this time.

I carefully eased in until it was about where she stopped me last night. I paused there but she whispered "Please don't stop".

I did as she asked and continued pushing it in, just a fraction of an inch at a time. When it was all the way in she must have decided that I didn't need her help any longer, so she let go of her butt and her hands fell limply at her side.

I pressed up against her silky-smooth butt and paused for a moment. The other ladies I have done this with were tight right at the entrance, but Julie was tight all the way in. It felt like a large hand was grasping and squeezing my cock.

She didn't want me to hold still, she whispered "Do it to me. Please".

I was glad to, and I started to slide my meat-pole in and out, just about an inch so I didn't turn her inside-out. After a couple of minutes of steady, rhythmic fucking she was in a state of total surrender, submissively accepting my prodding and poking in her intestinal tract.

I wanted this to last, I didn't want to cum too soon, so I paused again all the way up her ass. We were both breathing hard, and she was so aroused I could smell her warm breath and feel the heat rising off her body.

She apparently didn't want to sound too bossy because everything she said was in a soft whisper.

"I want you to finish inside me this time."

She wants to experience what her friend Karen had described to her. That was exactly what I had in mind. I pulled my cock out until just the head was in her, and then pushed it back in all the way. I kept that up, all the way out, all the way in, all the way out, all the way in. Not hard and fast, but deliberately and relentlessly.

It was clear that it was not uncomfortable for her; because she began to lift up to meet my thrusts to make sure she got it all. I slapped up against her cute little butt each time I pushed into her.

Her eyes were closed but she was concentrating on timing her moves to make sure I would be fully embedded in her. Finally I couldn't hold back any longer.

I stopped all the way in her and grunted and groaned as I ejaculated like a horny teenager. Julie's eyes popped open with a curious, inquisitive look as she experienced for her first time the sensation of my cock throbbing as spurt after spurt of cum squirted deep in her asshole and up into her stomach.

Her expression soon changed into what I can only describe as reverie. She was staring into space with a look of ecstasy on her face. I was huffing and puffing like I just ran a race, and I collapsed on top of her.

We lay motionless like that for a minute or so. She was struggling to breathe with my weight on her, so I lifted up and pulled my still-hard cock out of her.

I rolled over next to her and wrapped my arms around her. She snuggled up to me and kissed me repeatedly. I asked if she was OK.

"Yes."

After a short pause she continued "It went so far in me."

I kissed her and said "Did you feel me cum?"

"God, yes! There was so much of it!"

She seemed a little embarrassed but she went on "It felt good. I liked it. I guess I am the pervert, not Dave."

"Julie, I keep telling you that isn't true. You are a normal woman with normal sexual feelings."

I could tell that she was quietly thinking that over.

"Well, I guess I should get Buster and go home."

"Julie, why don't you stay here tonight? There is no reason for us to be alone. I will take Buster out to pee, and then he can get on the foot of the bed with us."

She agreed, but I had to pee first. I went into the bathroom and did that, plus I washed my cock in the sink with plenty of soap and warm water. I don't think there was anything to wash off, but it is a good idea to be clean.

When I came out, I pulled on my pants and tee-shirt and called Buster. He came right away, tail wagging as usual. I put his leash on and took him out the front door. He quickly relieved himself and we went back inside.

Julie was already soundly asleep, so I helped Buster on to the foot of the bed and got in next to Julie. Before long Buster and I joined Julie is a deep sleep.

I woke up with a start at about 6AM. A little early for me but I thought I should wake Julie. I shook her gently.

"Don't you have to get up and get ready to go to work?"

She nuzzled up to me and said "Yes. But can I try something first? I have always wanted to see what this would be like."

What now, I thought. But I didn't have to be anywhere, so who cares.

She dove down under the covers, and tentatively licked the head of my cock. It instantly grew and stiffened. She gave my balls a delicate, fluttering caress and felt each testicle gently.

She gave each testicle a gentle squeeze and said "These are big, too."

She took my entire ball-sack in her hand and said "It still seems full. I want to empty it."

I didn't correct her misunderstanding about where the holding tank for semen is located. I wanted her to empty me too.

She took the base of my cock between her long feminine thumb and forefinger. She carefully licked the head and then began to slide it in and out of her mouth.

What a nice way to wake up. I just relaxed and let her do it. I pulled the covers back so I could see, and her head was bobbing up and down as my cock slid between her soft lips.

I felt the jizz coming so I held her head and stopped her with my cock as far in her mouth as it would go. I thrashed around with my arms and legs flailing as I shot my load in her mouth.

When I was finished she pulled it out of her mouth and it was obvious that she had a mouthful. She hesitated for a moment and then swallowed with a loud gulp.

She moved back up alongside me and hugged me.

"Another new experience for me!"

I was astounded.

"At your age you have never given a guy a blowjob?"

"Well I have a little bit but I never let them finish. But I was dying to know what yours would taste like. I can't get enough of you."

She wrinkled her nose and made a face and said "It has a sort of unpleasant taste. I would rather take it up my ass."

She laughed out loud and said "God, listen to me. I have never talked like that before!"

We both had a laugh at that.

I said "It's your turn now."

I moved down between her legs and close to her deliciously fragrant pussy. I licked and sucked and ate it like a starving man. When I knew she was almost there I began to flick her clit with the tip of my tongue. She had an intense, almost violent orgasm.

After a brief interlude she looked at the clock and said "Shit!"

She jumped up and got dressed and called Buster. They headed for the door but I said "Hey, leave him with me. I love his company, and I will take good care of him. He shouldn't be confined alone all day."

"OK. I will see you tonight when I get home from work."

I called Buster and he came to the side of the bed. I helped him up on the bed, and we took a nap together. I am really becoming attached to this dog.

I didn't get much work done that day. I thought about Julie and how compatible we are. I have convinced other women to tolerate my preferences, but Julie doesn't just tolerate me. She has quickly discovered that she is very anally erotic, and she has become very fond of my long cock.

She wants it up her ass as much as I want to give it to her. I think she is perfect for me.

When she returned from work that evening we had an immediate session. Her clothes started flying off as soon as she came in the door, and she left a trail of them on the floor on the way to the bedroom. I followed her eagerly.

She leaped up on the bed, and assumed a doggy-style position that was extreme, more like downward dog in yoga. I positioned myself on my knees behind her, and pushed my stiff cock up her asshole.

Our previous sessions had stretched her to the point that we didn't need any lube. I fucked her steadily for as long as I could, and then I blew another huge load into her.

We stayed joined together for a minute, and then I pulled my shaft out of her.

I practically flipped her over onto her back, and ate her pussy until she came as intensely as I did.

When we recovered enough to talk, I said "That is my promise to you. Every time I fuck you in the ass I will orally give you an orgasm. I don't want to leave you unsatisfied."

She just smiled blissfully.

Later she wanted to talk seriously.

"Dave and I are selling the condo and splitting the proceeds, not that there will be much. I will have to move to an apartment, because that is all I can afford."

She got a little teary eyed and said "I won't be able to keep Buster. I don't want to take him to the shelter. Will you take him and take care of him?"

"Julie, I am not taking your dog away from you."

She thought I was just refusing to take him which I would never do. Send this guy to the pound where they might euthanize him? No fucking way.

"What I mean is this, Julie. I will take Buster and he can live with me on one condition."

She was puzzled so I went on.

"Only if you live with me too."

She flew into my arms and said "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

I know, I know, this relationship might go wrong as my previous ones did. But I don't want to miss this chance to be actually happy.

Julie said "I have one condition for you, too. You have to promise to fuck me in the ass at least once every day."

That was easy for me to agree to.

Leezy
Leezy
740 Followers
12