My Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to tug at my lips, desperate to feel more. One of my breasts was very near his head and he savaged it with his mouth; yanking and tugging on it with his lips and teeth hard enough to make me cry out in painful pleasure. I shifted myself and offered my other breast to him. He feasted on me, laving my tender breasts with his sinful tongue; giving both equal attention. His lips trailed down between my aching peaks, and he carefully put me down so that he could run open-mouthed kisses further down.

"Smooth," he mumbled, rubbing his cheek against my flat stomach. That tender caress sparked something wild in me, and, with an impatient moan, I pushed him down. He lifted my leg over his shoulder, and, starting at my knee, ran a line of kisses up the inside of my leg. I could feel the ball of heat in my stomach burning for more; to touch me more; to make me feel more.

And then he was there, running that delicious tongue between the lips of my femininity, to find the little nub that demanded his attention. When he took it between his lips, I screamed. When Jp began to suck on it, I felt like I was going to die from the sensations that were battering me.

Delving into my heat with his mouth; sucking and pulling on me until I was thrusting my hips in an unmistakable rhythm that demanded more from him. As he worked my throbbing clit between his teeth and tongue, Jp thrust a finger into my moist pussy.

One of my hands was clenched painfully in his hair, the other fondled a breast. Jp watched as I rubbed myself with a palm, and when I took my nipple between my fingers to pinch and twist, he closed his eyes, groaning.

As I panted harder and harder from his relentless assault on my senses, I could feel his desire mounting, yet he held it still in check. I laughed deliriously at his endurance. He pounded his fingers deeper into me instead.

I screamed as orgasm hit, and he could feel my body clench around his fingers as my body shuddered. I sagged against the bed, drained of the painful heat that he stirred in me.

Instead of letting me relax, he held me up. He slipped his tongue delicately around my very sensitive nub, careful not to touch it. My moans began again as his hands slipped in erotic, mindless trails up and down my long, slender legs, and up to my tight ass where he squeezed it gently. Using his hands and his mouth, Jared slowly worked me again into a frenzy. When my hands began to clench impatiently into his shoulder muscles, he pushed my leg down and glared up at my flushed face.

"Do you want more?" he asked.

I nodded.

He demanded, "What do you want."

My hips moved slightly, showing him what I wanted, but he ignored it. "I want you," I stated, pushing herself off the mattress, "inside of me. Everywhere. Hard and fast. Now."

His growl sent shivers up my spine. Hard and fast. Now.

I asked, and by the look on his face, I was going to get exactly what I wanted. Slowly, he stood, his large cock jutting out at a proud, arrogant angle.

He glanced at my bed. His intense gaze went to the head of it. The headboard. Jp grabbed me roughly by the arm, and turned me to face the wall.

He took my hands and placed them on the wall. "Do not move them, or I'll stop. Understand?" When I nodded, he maneuvered my body to suit him: bent over far enough to have my bare ass thrusting eagerly out to him. With a foot, he spread my legs wide. "Ready?"

I hoped my sweet ass shone in the poor lighting, beckoning for him to push himself between the lovely curves. The position, and what he would do to me was purposefully demeaning. It excited me to be taken advantage of.

With my eyes fastened on the wall in front of me , he took his dick in his hand, stroking it as I had done earlier.

Jp could tell I knew what he was doing. My hips and ass moved as if to enchant him closer; sexy little moans escape my throat, begging for him. He moved in behind me, placing the tip of his thick head in the middle of my wet folds, rubbing its honey all over him as he continued to pump. I was becoming desperate, he had to be able to notice by the rigid way my shoulders were set that kept me from turning around.

For a moment, the thought of teasing me a little longer must have crossed Jp's mind, but then, with a quick and brutal thrust, he pushed his way in. My warmth enveloped him, then suddenly, clenched tightly around his dick as an orgasm ripped through my body.

Riding the waves of my pleasure, he began to drive ruthlessly into my soft body. His hands gripped my hips, and he pulled me back to meet each thrust with a resounding smack! Harder and faster he rode me, I loved the way his balls bounced off the back of my thighs.

"Yes, yes! Harder," I screamed, "Harder!"

Again and again he pummeled his cock deep in my body; knowing that he was hurting me, and also knowing that I wanted it. Knowing that I desired to have her luscious back end bruised by his need. Then suddenly he staggered, beaten down under the weight of his release. He felt my body tighten around his again, and he exploded as my wet heat milked him. He jerked as my aftershocks pushed him over the edge again, pleasure surging through his body and into mine.

Jp laid his head against my back as I leaned against the wall. We were both dripping with sweat and his cum, and little shivers swept though me as my body remembered the breathtakingly sinful act we had just committed.

His hand tightened on my hips for a moment, then dropped. But he still didn't move, and I was completely happy to have the wall hold us up.

Then I spoke, "You are a great fuck!".

When I laughed, he groaned from the tightening of my muscles. "What now," he asked.

His voice, low and harsh, sent my nerves into a new tumult of desire. I grinded my ass against his body, and delighted as I felt his softening cock instantly harden. "We should take advantage of the tonight and the time we have left." I whispered in his ear. I flicked my tongue out, running it along the curve of his ear.

Jp shuddered as I sucked his lobe in my mouth and teased it with my teeth. His fingers dug into my hips as he pulled me closer, "I like that."

He arched my back and slid back into my body, both of us working back into what was now a familiar frenzy of passion. I think about what his cock was doing to me and how hard it is. How wet and sensitive I am.

Oh my God. I sit here fingering myself as I think about Jp and that night. His massive cock brought me endless waves of pleasure well into the wee hours of the morning. What he lacked in style, his body and cock made up for. This encounter was all about getting laid, though. We have hooked up several times since then, but have not seen each other for a good four years. Thanks to MySpace we have recently gotten back in touch and who knows, if our paths cross again, I would love to have that massive cock inside me again.

12