My Big Boob Mommy Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

she could not hold her lust for her tit and she cooed in lust. "Oh, you big tit Lisa! You are a horny fucking girl! Now you have become a master to make love to big fucking tits like ours. LETS LICK AND SUCK THE NIPPLE IN A NEW WAY. I AM GOING TO MOVE MY TONGUE ON MY NIPPLE AND FLICK IT TO YOUR SIDE WHILE YOU FLICK IT WITH YOUR TIP TO MY SIDE. THE NIPPLE SHOULD BURST TODAY WITH OUR PERVERTED ACTS OF TITFLICKING. COME ON, YOU BITCH! cOME LETS SUCK THE SHIT OUT OF MY BIG FUCKING BAZOOKAS. THIS IS SO NASTY OF YOU LIKE YOUR MOM! SEE THAT WHORE! SHE IS COMPLETETLY LOST IN HER TITS! oH MY GOD! THAT BITCH IS FUCKING HER MOUTH WITH HER OWN BIG TITS! MY SWEET FUCKING ASS! ooh! yes.. GOD!! YOUR MOM AND YOU ARE REALLY TWO BIG FUCKING WHORE CUNTS! " I liked the game my aunt Donna put forward. And it is now time to make myself hot and horny and it helps us in making this scene a bit more filthy. I now moved my tongue towards the top of her nipple while she brought the tip of her tongue to the tittop. And our tongues met with a long lasting erotic kiss on the rubbery tip of the nipple. I started licking its rubbery flesh encircling it with the tip of my tongue and she pushed the nipple to my side so that I can play with the the nipple in a convenient way. Our tongues are now duelling with each other on her nipple Our tongues are fighting over her nipple, each trying to dominate the other and each trying to lick more of nipple leaving less for the other. what started as a filthy game has now become a lust full game for my big tit aunt Donna! And she is liking this playful act of her nipple. Our tongues are fighting rather to catch the nipple and lick it as if it is our own and she has a long tongue which proves her advantage. she is pushing her own nipple away from her and then pulling it towards her and the poor nipple is caught in the war between our tongues. Suddenly I saw a third tongue entering the scene. I did not observe when my mom moved to us and pushed in her tongue. May be she must have got so hot by what we are doing. And that is a welcome sign! She is now ready to move into more tongue action. I held my tongue out and licked the tip of my mom's ongue and she two lovingly duelled with my tongue. What scene! Three tongues moving around here and there on a single huge boob! What a lucky bitch my aunt is! Her terrific tits are really fucking great for this type of some filthy tongue acttion. The moment my bitch mommy moved in the scene beacame more filthy! My aunty moaned with lust and invited her big tit whore siter by winking at her and I could watch her very happy face now. Wow! now the scene shifts to tongues on a single nipple.

My mommy is an expert in getting at filthy ideas. So she put forward some new ideas. ".. mm... my big tit Donna and filthy Lisa! You two really made me very hot by doing this double acion on the nipple. you really are big fucking sluts! You know how to make me coo with lust! LET ME INVOLVE IN THIS TONGUE FUCKING WAR! LOOK AT YOUR POOR NIPPLE! YOU BIG TIT WHORE DONNA! YOUR NIPPLES HAVE BECOME VICTIMS OF PURE INCETUAL LUST NOW! MY BIG ASSED LISA IS NEW TO THESE GAMES, LETS GO SLOW!

And immediately she spoke to me "Lisa, lets start the real game now! Real big fucking tit game! We are now going to tease your aunty till she begs us to fuck her pussy and ass with our tits and nipples. we will do all sorts of the nastiest things to make her horny and remember she is our guest! we slowly make her hot and suck her tits alternately and then we will suck the tits together. You have to make this titsucking as hot as possible. Then we fcck her tits by holding her tit between our tits and rubbing our boob up and down like a dildo fucking her big tits. For this type of action your boobs are better than mine. And I will help you and aunty while you fuck her big knocker with your oversized boobs. I know your clitty is twitching by listening to all this, but this is only beginning! Then I am going to fuck her tit with my tits along with you. I am going to hold her huge tit between my big boobs and fuck it while you hold the left one between your big fucking tits and thoroughly fuck her tits till you get fucll satisfaction. Her fucking udders move up and down between our boobs and we then nipple fuck her tits with our nipples. we are going to rub our nipples overs hers, first one then two and then all the four togther. You will never such games in any porn movies darling! So you filthy cunt Donna! and you big tit whore Lisa! welcome to the titerotic games of this nasty whore mommy. "

Oh my god she has made up her mind for so many nwe games which I never imagined. She is a really mommy who is ready to do anything for her daughter.

"Ohh... mom! DONT TELL ME ANY FURTHER. MY PUSSY HAS BECOME ALL WET WITH THE FILTHY THINGS YOU DESCRIBED. oh.. yesss.. mom! , you are really nice mom. I love you mom! You are doing so nasty and filhty things for your lusty and busty daughter. Mom, you big titfucking slut! my pussy is now on terrible fire, I got to shove somthing into my god damn fucking pussy and fuck it till I cum hard! Help me mom! Don't tease me further! "

Mom looked at me with a great look of victory and I could sense what she is going to tell. She immediately moved her left hand to my red hot pussy and spread my pussy lips with her fingers and caught the peeping clitty which is now over ahlf an inch.

She started sqeezing my small cock like clitty and spoke to us to make me a really a tit salve to her and aunt Donna. " Come you big filthy slut! Let me fuck your pussy with my fingers while all this goes on. I am going to squeeze and amd play with your clitty till it gets to the size of a small cock, then you know, I will make you fuck aunt's sexy and long nipple with your pussy and clitty! You will love it baby. clitty and tit nipple are the perfect combination to make you cum harder and faster. And oh! baby I always wanted to watch donna and you titfucking each other. lets do it baby! , lets fuck her tits with our big boobs. Lets ball our boobs! "

Oh my god! heaven forbid me to cum soon! This is so loving for me to hear such filthy nonsense from my bitch mommy's mouth. And all these days it seems I wasted my time, I felt. she is so whorish in her ideas that I am running out of my words to desribe what I am feeling about her. "I love to eat her shit" is the best way to put my love for her. I don't know whether I will have ever a chance to do all this nasty scenes with my aunty and my mom.

So I decided to act rough and horny and I moaned to my mommy. "OH MOMMY! YOU ARE SO LOVELY! YOU ARE MAKING ME VERY HOT BY UTTERING NASTY THINGS AND I LIKE IT VERY MUCH. I will do what ever you tell momma, but promise me momma! When I am about to cum I feel like pissing and you have to permit me to piss on yours and aunts' tits. You will love it mommy! , When a hot jet of piss hits your sexy pink nipples. I want to make your tits and nipples all wet my piss and I wanna watch you both rub your piss coated boobs against each other. you will have drink my hot pee till I ask you to stop and mommy! Will you do it along with that fucking bitch sister of yours?tell me mom! tell me you do it! Oh my sweet fucking tits in my moms' ass! Mommy I have more to ask from you and aunt donna! "

" oh baby! your narration is pulling my juices outof my juicy cunt. I really like what you said. For me piss games are the most interesting ones. I play with your mommy these games when ever we are together on high state of lust. You are making me titcrazy for your mom and you. We have not paid much attention to your tits. First finish me off and your bitch big tit mommy has so many things to do to uSe MY AND HER TITS! , SHE YESTERDAY PLANNED FOR A NEW GAME WITH A NEW TOY SHE BOUGHT FOR YOU. WE WILL TALK ABOUT IT LATER. but lets suck and lick my tits togther and try to cum hard baby! I want to rub my tits on your wet pussy and your mommy can then suck and lick my juicy boobs and you can join her again"were the words from my big tit whore aunt.

And so.... goes the story in this part. The next part is about all three licking and sucking their tits, boobballing themselves and others and the new games my mommy and aunty played! Dont miss it! If you liked this one you will like next part much better!

12