My Big Clit - Thinking of My Crush

Story Info
Masturbating to pictures of my crush with a special toy.
3.1k words
4.46
54.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mama_maya
mama_maya
92 Followers

In my senior year of college I had a huge crush on a girl named Danielle in my chemistry class. She was sweet and a bit timid with long blonde hair and a cute smile. She was a pleasant classmate who always said hi when I walked in, and I would sometimes help her with assignments because I had a better handle on the class material. Despite that being the extent of our relationship, I couldn't help but feel fond of and extremely sexually attracted to her. Because of the assigned seating I sat behind her in class and that proved to be a real distraction.

On this particular day she came to class wearing a cold shoulder sweater that exposed the lovely curve of her shoulders. When she pulled her hair over to one side to adjust the bra strap on the other I could see her smooth neck and I longed to kiss it. I would start at her shoulder, kissing slowly up to the side of her neck and then kiss harder on that sensitive skin to make her squirm. I would work up to her ear, snaking my arms around her slender waist and then ...

I forced myself to stop that train of thought before I got hot and bothered in class (although I often did sitting behind her). Suddenly the sleeve of her sweater got caught on her hoop earring and pulled it out. I watched with amusement as she fiddled with the earring for several minutes and froze when she turned to me.

"Hey, can you do me a favor? I can't get this earring back in no matter what I try, can you figure out how to do it?" she whispered.

"Yeah of course," I replied. I took the earring from her hand and tried to keep my cool as I worked with the tricky clasp. I pushed her hair away from her ear and in the process my hand brushed against her warm neck. My stomach fluttered and I resisted the urge to keep my hand in her soft hair, which smelled like lavender. I got the earring in within a few seconds (I'm fond of hoops myself and have practice) and she smiled at me warmly. She leaned over and whispered a thank you in my ear, her proximity and warm breath sending shivers through my body. As she did I caught a glimpse of her cleavage and I stirred in my seat uncomfortably.

As she returned her attention to the lecture I replayed the interaction in my head. I tried to focus on class but the memory of feeling her smooth hair and skin was stuck in my head. I stared at her back and longed for another look at her cleavage. The tops of her breasts had looked so full and perky; she must have been wearing a pushup bra. Oh what I would do if I had the chance to feel them; I would trace my fingers over the tops of her breasts then pull down that pesky bra until they fell out into my hands. I would squeeze them while kissing her tender lips and sensitive neck, hearing her breath and perhaps a few moans in my ear. I could feel myself getting hot between my legs and I looked at the clock, hoping the end of class was near.

By the time class ended I was desperate to get back to my apartment and take care of the fire between my legs. I had left most of my English classes feeling that way. Danielle's sweetness, smile and sexy body always left me aching with desire and I needed to go rub one out. I got onto the campus shuttle and picked a seat in the back to avoid run-ins with friends and acquaintances. I was wearing an A-line skirt over a pair of tights and I crossed my legs to relieve some of the pressure building between them. It didn't help; the engine of the shuttle created a low vibration that increased the pressure and my mind was still fixated on my interaction with Danielle. As I pictured her exposed shoulders and breasts again I could feel my clit swelling in my panties. It pressed against the tights and I could feel myself getting wet. I tried my best to be patient on the ride but I was anxious to get to my room and masturbate with my beautiful crush in mind. When my shuttle finally arrived I hurried up to my apartment as fast as possible, my clit straining against the suffocating tights with every agonizing step.

Once in my room I dropped my bag and quickly closed the window curtains. I locked the door and undressed to just my bra, panties and tights. I could see the bulge of my enthusiastic clit between my legs. I lightly stroked the hard bulge and then pressed my palm flat against my pussy. I sighed in relief; I could finally pleasure myself after being so horny all day. I sat down in my desk chair and turned on my laptop. I opened up Danielle's Instagram profile and my go-to clip of erotic audio. The audio clip featured a girl panting and moaning and never failed to make me hot and hard. I wanted to see the object of my affection while I masturbated and the added effect of the sensual sounds of moaning heightened the experience.

I scrolled through Danielle's pictures, my stomach fluttering at the sight of her cute smile. I loved her laugh and imagined that I was making her smile. I took off my bra and threw it aside. I slid my hands over my heated skin- down my neck and breasts, over my stomach and inner thighs, then back to my breasts to tease my firm nipples. There was as much blood rushing to my nipples as there was to my clit. Danielle knew how to dress her body and her outfits highlighted her substantial breasts and curvy thighs. I saw pictures of her in low cut tank tops, tight shorts and little sundresses. Each one made me more aroused than the last. My clit swelled further at the sight of her curves and I felt it slip out of my thong so it pressed right up against the fabric of the tights. I came across a picture of Danielle wearing a tiny, almost-sheer slip dress and heels and I moaned in appreciation as my clit flexed hard. Suddenly I heard the sound of fabric tearing.

I looked down and saw all 2 inches of my naked, rigid clit. It hard torn a clean hole in my tights and was now pointing straight at the computer screen full of Danielle's sexy pictures. The head of my clit was engorged and purple and the material of the tights around its base felt like a cock ring, squeezing and inflating my erection even more. I moaned at the sensation of the cool air against my hot clit and slid the tights off. I would need to buy new tights - possibly multiple if I kept masturbating to Danielle's pictures as often as I did.

I slipped my clit back into my thong but it could not be tamed. It stood unyielding and upright, creating a tent with my panties. I let it to pop back out and my thong rested against the base of my clit and my swollen pussy lips. I rocked my hips so that my thong slid back and forth in between my slick pussy lips like a saw. The thin fabric of my panties was soaking through and the friction against my tender girl parts drove me crazy. I listened to the sexy moans of the audio clip and put it on repeat so that I could masturbate for as long as I needed to. When I touched myself to Danielle's pictures I usually did so for a long time so I could savor the experience. Not to mention it was hard to stop masturbating because after every orgasm, I would quickly get wet and hard because of another hot picture.

I slid off my panties and dropped them on the floor. They were sticky with my girl cum that had been leaking since class and boasted a large wet spot. My body was heating up and overcome with lust as I continued to look at Danielle's pictures. I found a video of her twirling in a sundress that exposed her thighs and just the very bottom of her ass.

"Ohhh Danielle, oh damn" I breathed. The video was fucking hot. If I watched closely enough I could even make out a bit of her panties. My pussy began a slow leak that welled up between my puffy lips, then ran down my taint and dripped onto the chair in viscous drops. I was too aroused and busy watching Danielle's ass to notice.

Finally I reached a set of pictures taken at a beach, presumably during a vacation. Danielle was facing the camera and wearing a skimpy yellow bikini that exposed most of her tits and curves. I whimpered, recalling the cleavage that I had seen in class, now displayed so much more clearly. The strings of the thong bikini bottom sat right above her wide hips. I wanted to snap them and watch her ass jiggle in response. I longed to pull her close and press my tongue into her mouth under the warm sunlight. I would wrap my hands in her silky hair, press my body firmly against hers and feel the sensation of her supple skin against mine. I stroked my warm pussy lips and rubbed the opening of my eager pussy as I imagined this hot beach makeout.

I was eager to see what the swimsuit looked like from behind and her Instagram did not disappoint. In the next picture Danielle sat posing in the sand with her back to the camera. She looked back at it with a smile and arched her back, exposing her perky ass. The thong bikini covered a tantalizingly small amount and I longed to know what I would see if I pulled it to the side. I imagined one full, pink pussy lip being exposed and I groaned at the thought. Would she be rosy or a little darker? Would she be shaved, with girl cum shining on bare skin? Or would she have a thick curly cover of hair? I wanted so badly to solve the mystery and pull the thong over and off of her plump cheeks. I wanted to spank her round ass cheeks and pull my stiff clit out of my own bottoms. I would taste her pussy lips, salty from the ocean water, with long slow licks and once they were lubricated, hold her hips and slide my girl cock against them. Back and forth, back and forth, getting drenched in her juices. When she couldn't take the teasing strokes anymore I would slip my erect clit into her tight opening. I would push in nice and slow, invading her secret bits, and then buck my hips faster, fucking her until the sun went down.

"Mmmmmm Danielle, mmmm baby I need you. You're so tight for me baby, so tight around my clit," I moaned and my clit jumped at the thought of entering her slick and tight sex. I looked down and saw that a quarter-sized pool of my girl cum had collected on the chair. A thick string of cum was still making its way onto the seat. I swiped it all onto my finger and rubbed it onto the throbbing purple head of my thick clit. I stroked the thing with two fingers slowly, teasing it while fantasizing about slamming my hips against Danielle's ass. I imagined that the moans from the audio clip were Danielle's and my clit jerked repeatedly in response.

Pretty soon I couldn't handle just my fingers and I knew I needed more. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out my favorite toy- my pocket pussy. Ever since I started masturbating I had longed to push my member into something tight and inviting and I had finally bought something to satisfy that need this year. Because my clit was not as large as a dick I had ordered an extra small and extra tight pocket pussy. I stroked its full pink silicone lips with two fingers and licked my lips. My clit twitched in anticipation of playing with it.

I normally reserved my pocket pussy for special occasions but this semester I had been using it multiple times a week because of Danielle. I used the lifelike pussy to massage my engorged clit after every English class, stroking myself while fantasizing about sexing her. I would imagine us stripping, kissing, humping and fucking in various positions and would relieve my frustrations into the toy. I had used it during long masturbation sessions to achieve multiple pulsating orgasms, and during quickies at questionable times and places when I couldn't wait to get home to rub one out.

Just last week I had come home from English class with soaking panties but no time to properly pleasure myself before evening classes. I had been thinking about Danielle all day and my clit desperately needed to fuck something. So I had taken my pocket pussy into the shower and braced myself against the cool tiled walls. I kissed my hand and imagined that it was Danielle's plump lips and slipped the fleshy toy over my throbbing clit. I feverishly pumped my girl cock into the pocket pussy while it gripped me tight, creating a noise like a plunger due to the water and my copious wetness. I spread my legs and bent my knees for better leverage and thrust hard into the fleshy cunt until I collapsed, my pussy convulsing with contractions.

I got even more aroused thinking about that moment in the shower and grabbed my pocket pussy and bottle of lube. I sat back in my chair and poured a few drops of lube into the toy. I pushed my finger inside and moaned when I felt the vice-like grip. I spread the lube over the fat lips and pressed them against my own slippery private parts.

"Oh yesss, yes yes yes," I groaned as the silicone slid against me. I dry humped the toy for a few seconds then slid it up and over my aching appendage. I gasped as the mock pussy sucked in my entire clit and greeted me with its wet warmth. I clicked on my favorite picture of Danielle (her wearing a tight red bikini and laying in the sand, with a faint outline of her hard nipples on her bikini top) and turned up the moaning audio. I slowly stroked my girl cock with the fleshy cunt and then took it up a notch. Rather than moving the pocket pussy, I thrust my hips up to fuck it myself like I would if I had Danielle in my lap. The friction between my clit and the toy made it warm up with every desperate thrust. I imagined Danielle straddling me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders and whimpering in my ear as I thrust my hard clit into her hot sex.

"Oh baby, oh Danielle let me fuck you. I love the way you feel on my girl cock. I need your pussy so bad, I need you baby," I groaned out loud. I hoped and prayed that my roommate wouldn't come home right now. If she did she would see me naked in the chair, plunging my enlarged clit into a pocket pussy with near-naked pictures of Danielle on my laptop and the sounds of moans filling the room. Not to mention the cum-soaked panties and ripped tights lying on the ground. I worried that she might come back but I was too horny to actually care.

I continued to fuck my silicone pussy and the tight fit caused a loud sucking sound. It sounded like a mouth on my clit and I imagined how it would feel to have Danielle's plump lips wrapped around my swollen member. What if she ran her tongue over my enflamed pussy lips and licked up the juice pouring out of my cunt? I grunted as I bucked my hips faster with the thought. The fantasies, Instagram pictures and audio clip were becoming too much to handle. I lost my control completely when I found a boomerang of Danielle jumping in that red bikini, her tits bouncing repeatedly.

"Oh yes let me see those tits bounce baby, mmmmm bounce for me sexy girl. Fuck yes baby fuckkk, make me cum mmmmmmm" I panted, unable to hold my orgasm back any longer. I thrust my throbbing clit into the firm, hot pussy like mad and rubbed my swollen labia with the other hand. The chair rocked with my frantic motions and I felt the tension between my legs build more and more. My juices overflowed and lubed me up and I struggled to keep my fingers on my pussy. I fucked and rubbed until the tension broke and my pussy began to spasm. I moaned as my entire vulva pulsated. The contractions were so strong that they were almost painful and I milked out every last one by pressing my engorged parts against the chair. After the last contraction my clit retreated from its silicon friend and I looked at the toy, now stretched out and shining with my cum.

After a few moments of heavy breathing I returned my attention to Danielle's picture and started on my second orgasm (I never stop at just one since there's always some tension left between my legs). Danielle smiled at me from the laptop as I mounted my chair and my clit expanded again. I dry humped the firm, leathery cushion and the pressure in my pussy built back up. I slid easily on the seat because of the wetness and the chair threatened to fall apart from the motions. After a few minutes of watching Danielle's titty-bouncing boomerang and desperate humping the second orgasm finally hit. I then used a combination of my fingers and chair to rub out a third.

After that my aching clit and pussy finally relaxed. I slumped in the chair, its cushion glossy with my girl cum, until I regained my strength. My skin was flushed with the post-orgasm glow and I couldn't keep the smile off of my face. Then I got to work cleaning up the evidence of my lusty, horny session before my roommate could come home and see it.

mama_maya
mama_maya
92 Followers