My Big Mistake

Story Info
Guy messes with the wrong girls.
1.8k words
3.67
68.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is about an experience I will never forget. To start with my name is Shane, I am 19-year-old guy, not particularly attractive and little on the chubby side. I live with my mother and my younger sister; she is in her senior year of high school. She, unlike me, is very popular and runs with the popular crowd. We live in a one story home with a big basement, my mother let me make a room down there when I graduated and since it had its own door, I could come and go without disturbing them.

There is one thing I should add about myself, I have a very thick cock, it really isn't that long, about 7 inches, but it thicker than a coke can and the head is bigger than a good-sized plum when I am erect. No one really knows this about me, actually, I had managed to keep this a secret, but I did know from magazine and the few porno'd I had seen that I was much thicker than average.

One weekend my mother had decided to go out of town, leaving my and my sister at home. My sister, Leigh, decided to have a slumber party with some of her friends. Like I mentioned before, she runs with the popular crowd and even though I am kind of dork, most of them are usually nice to me. Except for Danni and Robin, they had quite the reputation, both only dated the most popular or best-looking guys and they were also infamous for teasing guys exactly like me. Rumor has it that one day in study hall, they teased some poor guy to the point he came in his pants just before the period ended, causing him to have a big wet spot in the front of his jeans.

I decided to get out of the house for the evening and meet up with some of my friends. We managed to get our hands on a bunch of beer and some cheap wine. So, we went to a park and mainly just drank and goofed off.

About 1 a.m. I came stumbling back home. I decided to go upstairs to find something to snack on, as I got to the kitchen I looked into the living room and the TV was on, but most of the girls were sleeping, except for Danni and Robin, they were sitting on the couch in there pajamas watching some movie. They looked over at me and then whispered to each other, I just went on back to the kitchen, looked a little for something to eat, gave up and went back down stairs.

Before I even got to the little couch to turn on the TV, I heard the door open behind me and Danni and Robin were coming down the stairs as well. I turned and ask them what they wanted. They both ask if I had anything for them to drink, that the party was fun, but they wanted some alcohol. I told them that I had a few beers left and couple of bottles of some cheap wine in my cooler out in my truck. They said they would love the wine, so I went out and got the cooler. Came back in and gave them both a bottle, and I cracked open a beer.

It was then that I got a real good look at both of them. They were both wearing a tight top that really accentuated there tits and they had pajama pants on that they both wore very low on there hips, which gave me a real good look at both of there midsections that was causing my cock to start to stir some and I was hoping they would take the bottles upstairs so I could pop in porno and jerk-off, it had been a few days and I was fully loaded. .

I guess they had a different idea. They just stood there just drinking there wine, after few minutes they looked at me and started whispering, and then both looked at me and ask me if I had any cards, and I ask why, and Danni said they wanted to play strip-poker. I smelled a rat; I got the feeling they just wanted to get me out of some of my clothes so they could tease me. I said that I didn't have any cards, I did, but I didn't want to play with them. That is when Robin basically told me that I just scared, and that I should feel honored to have the chance to see them and those they weren't that interested in seeing my tiny dick anyways. That was it. Here was my chance to shut up both these girls.

I told the girls that I remembered that I did have some. Produced the cards and we sat at my little table and proceeded to get down to business. I took off my shoes and socks to even out the count, and what little they had on, I knew I was going to at least see one of theirs' tits and maybe a little more. They both started acting very sure of themselves and I think they thought they were going to have a little fun at my expense.

Well I dealt the first hand and after everyone took a couple of cards everyone put there cards down and I lost, they hi-fived each other and I took off my shirt, and of course, they started making comments about my lack of physique. I just took it, because I had something really fat ready to make its debut, so to speak. The next hand was dealt and Robin lost and took off her pajama bottoms revealing a very little back thong.

After a couple of more hands, I was just in a loose pair of boxer and both girls were sitting there topless, and oh my! Were there nice. And my cock really started to swell. Right before we dealt the next hand, the girls kind of whispered and then said to me that I could back out if I wanted to save myself some embarrassment, I think it was more of they were worried I would win. Well, the next hand was dealt and I lost, you should have heard them, they were like take it off, lets see your little thing! I stood up, grab the waistband of my boxers, bent over to pull them down, and as I rose back up, both girls let out a gasp. There was my cock about 85% erect and probably thicker, and maybe longer than either girl had ever seen.

I asked the girls if there was something wrong, neither said a word just nodded no. I asked if they wanted to continue the game, I think that snapped them back to reality. I then decided it was time to give back some of what I was getting, I told both girls that neither of them were woman enough to handle what I had. So, I suggested that the next hand be played like this, if either of them won, they could get dressed and have me do whatever they wanted, if I won, they both had to take on what was left and then do as I requested. This is where I made my mistake. I guess I forgot whom I was dealing with. They whispered for a sec and said that I was on.

We dealt the next hand, and to my disappointment I lost, I was thinking what the worst that could happen, they would get dressed and go back upstairs. Well, Robin grabbed a towel and ran back up stairs, and in like 2 seconds holding a digital camera, apparently, she had brought it for the slumber party. I was like, what are you going to do with that, Danni said they were going to teach me a lesson for the way I spoke to them.

As all this was going on, neither girl had gotten dressed and this was causing my cock become very erect. The girls told me lay on the floor, I asked what for, they said that I was going to suck my own cock or get as close as possible, I said what, they said either do it or they would call the cops and told them I tried to rape them both. This was going from bad to worse.

I lay down on floor, they then told me to bend my legs back over my head, well, I did as I was told and Robin started taking pictures. Danni grabbed a couple of pillows of my couch and bed and put them under my back and ass, this allowed me to get my legs a little further over my head. At this point, my cock is about 3 inches from my face and it is starting to soften. Danni grabbed and I could tell she was slightly intrigued with the size, but she wasn't doing it for her pleasure, but to make sure I got hard again and it was working, my neck and head hurt, but my cock started to get very hard again. She then grabbed my legs and pushed them as far as they could go. Well, I was bent over like a circus freak, but they had done it, my cock was basically hitting me in the face.

They both told me to open my mouth, I did as they said and put the fat head of my own cock in my mouth. Robin was standing back trying to find the best angle to take pics of me in this very embarrassing predicament. That is when Danni, it is time for the fun to start, with the head in my mouth, she reached in and started stroking my cock. On every stroke I could feel more go back and forth into my mouth, which could barely handle the width. Pretty soon I had 3 or 4 inches going in and out of my mouth, and Danni started to stroke it faster and faster. I could feel it start to build up and I knew I was getting close to cumming.

I guess Danni could sense it to, because she told Robin to find a place to get a good pic of my face. Robin moved into position, and when she got ready, Danni took my cock out of my mouth just as I started to cum, she kept stroking me as I shot huge load after huge load all over my face and into my mouth. Robin got great pics of my face coated in my own cum.

When I finally finished, the girls told me that they were going to download the pics and hold onto them until I prove that I was sorry for the way I spoke to them. As they get dressed, they tell me that they would be back and be prepared for whatever they can think of. I should have known better.