My Big Puffy Nipples and Earth Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He liked my post-orgasmic collapses so he could stare at my puckered, darkened nipples and watch them pale and puff back up to their un-aroused state. He took photographs of them in every state of arousal. He brought them to every state of arousal. Just my luck he's from the east coast. (Or maybe it really is luck, I need to stay on track.)

"You, Cherry Stone, you have made this an Earth Day to remember. You sit front row center during my speech tomorrow, pointing forward. I'll give the best Earth Day speech your college ever heard."

The audience was so entranced with Professor Hunk's talk (not to mention his actual hunkiness), I had no trouble flashing my nipples and pussy during the standing ovation. He laughed aloud and grinned all the while. Presumably the audience thought he was just specially pleased at the reception.

The panel sitting behind the speaker, including my boss of course, applauded extra enthusiastically after my double flash. I knew I'd be working overtime in the next couple weeks.

So, Earth Day came and went. We all came and went, so to speak. Leo and his colleagues declared it a big success academically, and socially too. Professor Hunk keeps sending me secretarial postings from Yale. It's likely he'll come to California some future Earth Day, he says. He calls it a very special anniversary and says my puffy pinks should be credited in some way for their service to science, or at least to one very tall, happy scientist.

12