My Big Sister

Story Info
Brother falls in love with his psychiatrist sister.
2.9k words
4.48
374.1k
152
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,030 Followers

My sister Ruth, is ten years older than me. She is one of smartest people you would ever meet. Ruth finished high school two years early, went on to college, then medical school. She is now one of the top psychiatrists in the country.

I never knew really got to know her at all when she was at home. She always was reading or studying. Then when I was 7, she went off to college. Her only bad habit was, she liked nasty, lazy, no good men. Ruth could date dirt ball and be in heaven

All the years of hearing my parents bragging about her 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for my 18 years made me even more distant from her. I did good stuff in my life too, but it was always Ruth did this, Ruth did that. I went crazy hearing it.

I had just finished high school when, one day, Ruth called and said she was going to come home for a few weeks. She had only been home two or three times in ten years. My parents went nuts, they called every body in town to tell them. It made me sick.

I remember the day she drove up, with a bad ass red sports car. I had not seen her in years, she is one very pretty lady. Ruth is about 5 foot 4 inches tall, long wavy dark brown hair that goes to the lower part of her back, very big soft blue eyes, big red sexy lips.

She ran up to me jumped in my arms. " Oh I’m so sorry I didn’t get to know you better little brother, or should I call you big brother?" She said, hugging me.

I’m pretty big, six feet tall, 180 pounds, black hair, brown eyes and a nice fat 9 inch cock. The ladies like me a lot.

We talked for hours before our parents came in from work. I told her of my plans to go to college and play baseball.

The first thing they started talking about all the stuff she’s done.

Ruth stood up and with a firm doctor voice said, " Mom, Dad I really want to know and hear all the things John has done, and wants to do, I don’t want to talk about me at all. I feel real bad for all the shit he has had to hear about me all his life," She took a deep breath, " All the times we wrote each other, called each other, I don’t know a damn thing about him."

Mom and Dad were in shock, I must say, I was too. It was fun showing her all the pictures from school, the awards I had received. I had her all to myself, she wanted to know everything about me. In her line of work, I thought she was just analyzing me, but she was just being a sister after all the lost years.

The two weeks she was at home, I got to really like her. We went to the movies, had dinner together a few times. She was more fun than any girl friend I had ever dated.

The night before she had to go, Ruth looked at me and asked, " John, Is that place out by the lake were kids used to get drunk and make out still there?"

" Yes, it sure is, why?" I replied.

" Lets go there when Mom and Dad go to bed, OK?"

"Sure if you want to." I said in shock.

Ruth came from her room, the light from the hall shining on her. She had her hair in a pony tail, her make-up looked great. She wore a see-through white blouse with no bra. Her nipples were dark pink and very little, but they sure did stick up good. She wore the tightest black spandex mini-skirt that just cover the cheeks of her ass.

Her waist was the smallest I think I had ever seen and her 34 inch ass must have been made of stone. It was a work of art, it blended right into her shapely, thin legs.

Laughing she said, " I was going to ask if I looked good," A sensual smile came over her face, " From the look on your face, I think I must look real good."

On the way to the lake, Ruth stopped and bought a few bottles of good wine. We drank and talked about everything from her work to what my plans for life were. We both had a good buzz from the wine, when Ruth started talking about her sex life with some guy she just dumped.

" You know, he stayed drunk 7 days a week, he did all kinds of drugs but, he would never make love to me unless I made him," She had big tears running down her face, " I stayed so horny my body would ache all the time." I pulled her close to me hugging her tight, it broke my heart seeing her cry.

I whispered to her, " Big sister, he had to have a problem because you are one the greatest looking ladies I’ve every seen." Ruth snuggled real nice and close to me. I held her so tight, I felt my cock getting hard. " WHAT THE FUCK, this is my sister dumb ass." I said to myself. But, I just got harder.

We just went on hugging and talking into the night. The subject of sex came back up.

" You want to know what will make me cum faster than anything?" Ruth said, looking into my eyes, " A man that knows how to lick and eat my pussy."

I almost shit, and told her, " That’s my favorite things to do to any girl I get."

" Oh really?" Ruth ask, " Do you stop after they cum or do you keep eating them? "

Licking my lips, I answered, " I lick until my tongue falls off."

Her eyes widened and she said, " I guess we should start home before we get much hornier."

She let me drive home, it was nice. She laid her head on my shoulder and kept on hugging me. When we got home, I opened the car door for her holding her hand while she got out.

She pulled herself to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. Ruth gave me the sexiest kiss of my life. Her tongue danced in my mouth while her hands caressed my back. Before I knew what I was doing, my hands found her sweet little ass and was pushing her into my cock.

All at once, we both pulled away, "Wow, brother," Ruth taking a deep breath, " That was great."

We went on in the house saying good nigh one more time. She went to her room and me to mine.

Sometime later that night I woke up, I had to piss like a dog and my cock was hard as a rock. So, I ran to the bathroom and let it go. I was pissing away when I looked in the bath tub. Ruth was laying spread out, one leg over the side of the tub looking sexy as ever. With three of her fingers in her pussy and watching my cock as I pissed.

" Is that hardness from our little date?" She ask. I just shook my head yes. With a sad sexy face, " I’m Sorry, I wish I could fix it for you."

I looked back at her and said, " Oh you and me both."

After I pissed, I just stood looking at her in the tub of water. Fuck she looked good, her long thin legs spread so wide and her fingers moving in and out of that pussy.

Ruth giggled and said, " It looks like that big cock of yours likes what you see, by the way, you have one beautiful cock, brother." Then she waved "good bye" and pointed to the door.

I was in my room in pain, when the door opened. Ruth slid on my bed taking my cock into her mouth. Sucking slow and carefully around the head. Her tongue flicked up and down my shaft as she sucked. Ruth worked on my cock head like a connoisseur. Licking and sucking all over it. I came in just a few minutes and she sucked all my cum down. She gave me a soft kiss and I woke up, " Fuck, it was just a dream."

The morning came and it was time for Ruth to leave, I was just getting to know her, she was great to be around. She started the "Good Byes" Then she looked at me and said, " Come with me John, we could have so much fun." I had my stuff packed in two minutes flat and off we went.

Her place was great, it was on the 30th floor. You could see all over town. She only had one bedroom and a big bathroom with a tub that looked like a swimming pool.

I winked at her and said, " I bet you’re glad you have your big tub back."

She had a blast showing me around town. Boston is a big place when you have lived in the country all your life. She took me every where, best of all she wore some of the sexiest things I had ever seen. I liked her mini skirts the best, they showed her tight ass off so well.

At night, she would wear a short tee shirts and thin see through panties, I was always hard. I would get up in the morning and Ruth would see it and say things like, " Oh you poor little baby," Or, " The girl who gets that monster will be smiling for a month," The one that made me so horny was, " I wonder if,... Incest,...is best?" Fuck, she made me hard saying that

It was a four day weekend, she told me to pack some stuff, we were going to a small town down the coast. We drove a few hours and we pulled up to a little hotel right on the beach. It was so fun playing around with her in the water, then she wanted to lay in the sun for a while.

Then flopped face down on the towel and said in the most sexy voice, " Do me baby. Do it easy, I like it easy." And she gave me the sun tan oil.

I started putting the oil on her neck and shoulders, then my hands went to work. Slowly caressing her neck up and down. Moving to her shoulders letting my finger tips just lightly touching her. Then I started down her long sexy back. Her body was mine in after about 30 seconds of my rubbing.

By the time I had reached her hips and sexy little ass, she was moaning and moving her hips around. I’m glad there were only a few people on the beach that day because I was giving her the sexiest rub down of her life. When I started to rub her ass, Ruth spread open her legs letting me caress and rub every inch of her.

Her little ass was so tight it fit right in the palms of my hands. I slowly worked my way under her bikini bottoms, caressing her everywhere on her sexy ass and hips. My thumbs moved into her sweet ass crack with each caress. At last, I was rubbing the bottom of her pussy.

All at once she jumped up, " You make me so fucking horny, I can’t stand it."

We just sat there the rest of the day hugging and talking. We made plans to have dinner and to go dancing that night. I was to meet her at the dinner club at seven. She said she had a surprise for me.

She came in wearing a white silk summer dress that was very short with no bra. White high heels and her hair fixed up around her head, with little flowers in it. My cock got hard at first sight of her.

" Wow, Sis. you trying to get me horny now." I asked.

She looked toward my cock and replied, " Looks like I already did."

We had dinner and a lot of drinks and then it started. I took Ruth by the hand and we started slow dancing. She melted in my arms, as I hugged her to me I heard her moan softly. My cock was at full hard on and had slipped right between her legs. " Oh John," She moaned again, " I’m so glad you get so hard for me. Tonight will be our special night." And she started kissing me like on our night of drinking.

I pulled her hips into my cock, moving back and forth. Ruth, looking around making sure no one was watching us, then she unzipped my pants, letting my hard cock loose on her pussy. I could feel the heat coming from between her legs. Big sister, Ruth, was on fire, for me. My hands held and caressed her ass the whole time we danced, I held her hips just like I was making slow love to her.

About an hour later, I led her back to our room. Once inside I grabbed her up in my arms kissing her deeply as my cock rubbed on her very wet little pussy. I carried Ruth to the bed, putting her on her back. With one easy pull, I took her panties off and drove my tongue deep into her womanhood.

" Oh yes, baby, you remembered." She moaned. I licked her pussy from top to bottom and side to side. She pulled her legs to her breast, spreading them out, wide. Driving my tongue into her hot tunnel between licks. Along with sucking on her clit and her pretty pussy lips.

Ruth was on fire, " Oh, do it, yes, eat my pussy, baby. Make me cummmmmm." She screamed

I went crazy eating her little love box. Up and down the length of her pussy my tongue licked every where on and in her. I would suck on one of her pussy lips at a time and then suck her clit. My favorite spot to lick on her was between her ass and pussy hole. My tongue would lick all around it in little circles, driving her insane.

When she started cumming I didn’t think she would ever stop. " OH MY GOD, YOU DID IT, YES, YES, THAT’S IT. RIGGHHTT... THERE...YES, YES, OH GOD... YES,YES, OH JOHN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." She came four times before I stopped.

I moved to lay beside her, she looked in my eyes and said, "I need that cock of yours buried so deep in me, we’ll need a doctor to get us apart."

She moved her body on top of me and placed my cock head at her pussy opening. Slowly, she lowered herself down, " Oh my God," Panting for air, "It’s going spilt my pussy."

Ruth’s pussy was so soaked, my fat, hard cock slid into her tight little pussy with just one push. Her muscles started to spasm around me, they squeezed my cock just like it was being sucked. Moaning loud Ruth said, "Oh baby, you feel soooo good in me."

Ruth started moving her sexy little hips and ass around my cock. I knew it wasn’t going to take me long before I started to cum. She was so tight, when she would lift her hips, her pussy would pull on my cock. Faster she moved her hips around my cock, making little circles.

All at once Ruth squealed, " Oh MOTHER FUCK...I’M CUMMMING."

Her hips and ass started thrashing all around, her head flung to my chest. My hands grabbed her ass guiding her deeper and harder into my cock. With each thrust my cock sank into her body, deeper and deeper.

" OH...OH...YES...YES, OH SHIT." As she came.

"Oh, fuck me baby brother, fuck me hard." Ruth was screaming.

Each time she pushed her hips down on my cock, I would push harder up into her spasming pussy. We moved as one, our hips worked together like we had made love hundreds of times before.

I rolled over to get on top of Ruth, I needed to cum myself. I had been horny for my beautiful, sexy sister since the first second I laid eyes on her. My hips pounded her little pussy with no forgiveness, I needed to cum and cum hard.

" John... oh yes...FUCK ME...FUCK ME ... HARD." Ruth screeched.

I jerked her sexy legs up to her heaving bosom and I hammered her like never before. Our skin was slapping together so hard it hurt.

With passion in my eyes I looked at my Ruth and said, " Oh I love you so much... I’m cummmmmminng..." Ruth wrapped her legs around my hips and started humping her pussy to meet my thrusts.

" Cum on baby... cum for sissy... Fill me up..." Ruth whispered..

I came like it was my first time that night, " Oh that’s my big boy... fill big sissy up... Cum on... that’s my man." She giggled. We just kept making love for hours that night. I would cum, then she would and sometimes together.

Well, that was 6 years ago. Neither one of us has married or been with any body sense that summer. Each holiday and long weekends Ruth and I meet at the family events and act like sister brother but, when we are alone, we are lovers.

Next week is Labor Day weekend, I plan on asking Ruth to be my wife...

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,030 Followers