My Big Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
Best friend surprises him.
6.7k words
4.6
173.6k
395
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here's the third chapter. Now I'll tell you right now, if you come across something weird, DO NOT STOP READING. Things are not always as they seem, so just keep on trucking through the story. Anyway, hope you all enjoy.

*****

It was dead silent in the car, neither of us saying a word to one another. I just sat there, in the passenger seat next to my Japanese friend, unsure of what to do or say. I don't know if she was somehow angry at me or if she were freaked out by everything, all I know is that I hope this doesn't end the way I think it will.

"Ahem," I felt the need to break the silence. "So, pretty nice day eh?"

"It's raining," May answered monotonously, not looking in my direction. "And it's supposed to get worse later on."

"Well..." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Uhm...how about that teacher of ours? Assigning us that impossible homework, and on the weekend no less."

"It wasn't that hard, I finished it yesterday as soon as I got home," she answered in the same tone not even bothering to take her eyes off the road. "You're just being lazy, again." I sighed, deciding to cease my futile efforts of trying to ease the tension.

"Listen," she began, stopping at a red light. "I'm not mad at you, I'm just a little shocked is all. I never expected you of all people to be into those kind of women."

"W-Well I..." My mouth began going dry as I searched for a reasonable explanation. "Yeah, me either."

"Don't look so worried," May told me reassuringly. "It's not like I'm going to tell anyone about it, you're my best friend, Pete."

"Thanks," I sighed in relief, relaxing in my seat finally. "So then, what is it you want with me?"

"Well, in light of your recent fascination with 'special' women, I believe we have things we need to discuss," May explained driving once more as the light turned green.

"I don't understand."

"You will once we talk," she shrugged, finally pulling to a stop. "We're here."

"Wait," I said, noticing she had pulled up in front of a driveway of a house. "Where exactly is 'here'?"

"Just shut up and follow me," she ordered as she climbed out of the car.

I rolled my eyes and followed her toward the house. "So, who's place is this?" I asked her.

"It's mine," May told me, unlocking the door with her key. "Make sure not to touch anything when we get inside, my parents aren't really fond of me having guests over without their permission...or at all."

I nodded my head at her, taking in the scene before me. Truth be told, I had never been to May's house before despite knowing her as long as I have. Whenever we hung out, it was usually at the mall or at my house, seeing as she absolutely refused going to Paul's, but when I think back to it not once has she ever invited me to her place. I never really questioned it, if she didn't want me over then that was that.

"Please come in," she spoke, pointing at my feet. "Shoes off, and have a seat on the couch, I'll be right with you in a moment."

I cocked my head sideways as I began taking off with my shoes, I know she said she wasn't angry, but usually 'I'll be right with you in a moment' means someone's in trouble...and honestly, May did intimidate me a bit. She wasn't really that imposing in size, but the girl was a scrapper, and could probably kick my ass ten times over in a span of two minutes.

"Well, she said she wouldn't tell anyone," I mumbled to myself, sitting on the couch. "But that doesn't mean I'm in the clear." May had disappeared into the kitchen leaving me all alone to my thoughts. I decided to take the time to get a good look around her house, since this was the first time I've ever visited.

Now that I thought about it, I didn't really know all much about May's life besides the fact that she's a cute, smart Asian chick with a short temper and stronger than most boys, and there was the fact that she could probably kick the asses of most of the students and teachers at our school. I also knew that she was a total tomboy, and can hold her own when it comes to drinking.

Aside from that, I didn't know much else, especially when it came to her family. Once, when we were in middle school, I remember asking her about her mom but she got really pissed off and punched me in the face, then she started crying and apologizing while still hitting me. After that, I made sure never to bring up her family again.

"Some best friends we are," I chuckled trying to stretch a bit, as I began moving I suddenly noticed something out of the ordinary, there was a strange weight on my lap that I didn't feel at first.

"Hi," a bright voice said from below me, I looked down to see that a little girl had taken up residence on my lap. She had short, purple hair that covered the right side of her face, big round green eyes, and cute little rosy cheeks that I had the strange urge to pinch.

"Um...hello there," I greeted with a smile. "Who are you?"

"My name's April," she told me flashing a cute smile. "I'm May's sister."

She looked no older than nine or ten, but I did notice a few things out of the ordinary. As far as kids go, she was a tad bit more developed than most. She had small curves here and there and a pair of small, but perky, breasts. I quickly shook my head, mentally slapping myself for actually staring at a little girls' chest.

"Mister?" April asked giving me an innocent confused expression. "Something wrong?"

"Huh? Oh, it's nothing, I just didn't know May had a little sister," I patted her head earning an approving noise from her. "I'm Peter, nice to meet you."

"Are you May's boyfriend?" she asked me bluntly.

"What?" I laughed, waving her off. "No, I'm her best friend. We don't date."

April gave that innocent look again and cocked her head sideways. "Why not? You think May's pretty, right?"

I chuckled and patted her head again. I won't lie and say that the thought of being more than friends with May hadn't crossed my mind. After all, she's not lacking in the looks department, but I always thought of her as another sister or something. Then again, I am in a sexual relationship with my real sister...and my mother.

What the hell is wrong with me?

"Hey Pete," April said turning to face me, as she did she wrapped her legs around my waist. "Be May's boyfriend."

"Are you asking or demanding me?" I asked, trying to claw away from the inappropriate position she'd just placed us in.

"You don't want to?" she gave me a disappointed look.

"Well, it's not that," I said, tapping my chin. "It's just...well it's a bit complicated really."

"Girly man!" April laughed. "You're a girly man, you can't even give me a straight answer!"

I roughly pinched both of her cheeks and growled "That's not a nice thing to say April."

"Girly maaaaaan," she drew out. "Owie!"

I began pulling on her cheeks harder, making her whine in pain. I then stopped suddenly when I felt her hand land directly on my crotch. "Um...April...that's not something you should touch." I told her seriously.

"It isn't?" April looked as innocent as ever, however there was something about her tone that didn't sit right with me. I'm not sure if I imagined it or not, but she sounded a little less innocent when she'd asked me that.

"No," I shut my eyes to avoid her innocent gaze, gasping when I felt her hand squeeze my crotch deliberately.

"Ah," April looked marveled. "It grew!"

I grit my teeth as she began rubbing my dick through the material of my pants, feeling horribly disgusted with myself. I'm already incestuous, and now I'm turning into a pedophile. I think there's a special place in hell for someone like me. "Nya?" God damn that sound was adorable. "It's not getting any bigger, hey Pete make it grow bigger!"

"April I think you should really st-"

"What the hell are you doing?!" My face went white as a sheet at the sound of Mays' loud, angry voice.

I quickly raise up, turning toward the kitchen to find May standing there, glaring at me with her hands on her hips. "M-May this isn't what it looks like!"

I really screwed up here, she was already mad enough about my secret, and now I'm getting felt up by her little sister. This would only send her anger into the danger zone, I saw her go there before and it wasn't pretty.

Did I mention how much she scared me?

"M-May please-"

"Shut up, Pete," May growled, holding up a halting hand at me. It was then I realized that her murderous glare wasn't on me, it was locked on the little girl currently sitting on my lap. "April, I'll ask you again. What the hell are you doing?"

April's innocent expression morphed into one of mischief, and suddenly I felt a slight, devious aura around her. "I was just having some fun," she giggled, her innocent and childish demeanor had completely dissipated. "Come on, you can't expect to have this cutie all to yourself. He is the guy you were talking about, right?"

May's glare intensified as she took a few steps toward April who seemed completely undeterred and rather smug.

"Um, anyone wanna tell me what's going on?" I asked with a raised hand. "I'm really confused here."

The room was silent for a moment, May having not released her glare upon her sister. Finally, after ages, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath before turning to face me.

"Peter, this is my sister April." she spoke calmly.

"I know, she-"

"My older sister, April."

I stiffened at that, whirling my head to look back at April. "W-What?" No matter how many times I blinked my eyes, there was a child staring back at me. "There's no way, she can't be older than...eleven?"

"Try replacing the one with the two."

"You're twelve?"

"The other one."

I arched an eyebrow. "Other...wait a minute, you're twenty-one years old?!"

"Yup I...hello!" Her face brightened when she felt my cock suddenly begin to awaken again. "So, little boy, now that you know that I'm older than you are, your little guy here starts paying attention to me?" She moved her body closer, our chests touching one another. "Naughty, naughty boy."

"April!" May yelled grabbing her by the waist and easily lifting her into the air. "Stop messing with my friend, he's already been scarred enough as it is!"

April giggled again as I found myself still unable to move at the moment. May set her older sister back on the ground and plopped down on the couch next to me. "I'm sorry if she weirded you out Pete," she sighed. "April has a rare body condition that never let her develop the way most women do, I know she looks like a snot-nosed brat, but she's actually a lazy ass grown woman who gets off on guys thinking she's a little kid."

"You make that sound so terrible," April smirked. "I'm every pedophile's dream."

"You're a disgusting whore, that's what you are," May spat icily, prompting April to give a nonchalant shrug.

"I really don't understand this," I sank further into the couch. "Is this why you brought me here? I thought we were going to 'discuss' my secret...erm...fetish...?"

I noticed out of the corner of my eye that April suddenly perked up, as she sauntered her way toward my side of the couch. "Ah, the big secret," she smirked, running a thin digit along my face. "Our naughty boy here is into chicks with dicks, am I right?" She must have seen the look on my face, because she let out a mocking laugh. "Of course I know about it, you think May and I don't talk to each other?"

"Damn it April, let me handle this!"

"You're taking too long," April whined, dramatically falling onto the couch. "Why don't you just come out and say it already? Or better yet, just show the guy."

I blinked my eyes at the arguing sisters, I then felt my stomach begin to tie in a knot for some reason. "Show me what?" I asked suddenly.

Both sisters turned to look at me, with May wearing a somewhat resigned expression on her face. She then gave April a warning look, then slowly rose back to her feet, standing directly in front of me. "Don't be mad, okay?" she spoke in a rare quiet and shy tone.

"Okay...?"

I noticed her face flush slightly as she unzipped her pants, slowly sliding them down and exposing her hips. As she slid them further and further down her legs, I found myself beginning to stiffen even more. I'd never seen this much of May's skin before, with her usually dressing like a guy and all. Even when we went swimming together, she'd always worn a t-shirt and swim trunks instead of a bikini.

She was surprisingly curvier than I had thought she was, and her skin was so smooth and shiny, quite like my sister's. As she kicked her pants to the side, I quickly shake my head from the perverted thoughts flooding my mind and try to focus on whatever she was trying to show me.

"Um, what are you doing?" I asked, clenching the couch cushions. "I don't think this falls in the category of 'discussing'."

"You dumbass," May growled, her face flushing an even deeper shade of crimson. "You didn't see anything?"

"What do you mean?"

"She's talking about her lower half," April informed me, pointing one of her small fingers at May's crotch. "Notice anything out of the ordinary?"

My eyes followed April's finger, landing directly on May's underwear. She wore plain white boxer briefs that clung to her skin tightly...as well as something else. I squinted my eyes, to make sure I wasn't seeing things, and reaffirmed that there was indeed a bulge being tightly constricted by May's strange choice in underwear.

"H-Hold on," I looked back toward my friend, who's eyes refused to look at me. "Don't tell me that's what I think it is."

"Well it's not the remote," April giggled, pulling May's underwear aside. As I suspected, a thick, flaccid cock fell limp from it's confinement, a mere inches away from my face.

I clenched my teeth in order to stop my jaw from falling onto the floor. I couldn't believe this, May was one of those girls. Just weeks ago, I never even knew it was possible for females like this to even exist, yet here I am finding out that three of the women I've known my entire life were hiding the fact that all of them happened to have dicks.

Am I really that dense?

I noticed that unlike my sister or mother, hers wasn't overly huge, at least not in it's flaccid state. It was probably an inch shorter than mine, only being a bit thicker around. What impressed me, however, was her enormous balls. They had to be the size of large eggs, her sack hanging about halfway past her thighs. I found myself licking my lips at the sight of those balls, something that May obviously noticed as she gave me a knowing smirk, her normal demeanor seemingly having returned.

"S-So," I began, tearing my eyes away from the cock in my face. "Is this what you wanted to tell me?"

May nodded her head slowly, her smirk faltering and being replaced by a worried expression. "I wanted to tell you a long time ago," she began in a reserved tone. "But I didn't know how you would react, and I didn't want to lose my best friend over this." She looked away from me again and bit her lip. "Then I found out about you and your sister..."

"And she decided that she'd try that ass of yours herself."

"April!" May hollered. "I'm doing the talking here!"

April rolled her eyes and leaned back onto the couch. "Stop being so dramatic, sis," she told her, waving her hand. "We already know the boy likes us girls with a little extra in their pants."

My eyes darted toward April and narrowed. "By us, you wouldn't happen to mean..."

"You didn't think May was the only blessed individual here, did you?" April smirked, running a finger along my face. "That's why she didn't go through her childhood thinking she was a boy or something, because her big sis went through the exact same thing first."

At this point, I probably shouldn't be all that shocked, after all my mom and sister both have dicks as well so it most likely was a hereditary thing...even though I'm still not quite entirely sure how I'm related to them. Questions were starting to arise in my head if I were somehow adopted, or maybe I was grown in some weird lab or something.

"This has been a strange few weeks," I mutter to myself, covering my face with my hands. "And now I'm starting to become irrational."

"You're my best friend, Pete," May spoke up softly. "I didn't want to keep hiding this from you, I'm sorry."

"Don't be," I say. "I can't imagine how tough this must have been for you, so I'm not angry at all for you keeping it a secret, my own family did the same thing. I'm just glad you're being honest with me now."

"Well," April suddenly piped up again. "She's not being totally honest with you."

"April, please..."

The pint sized adult folded her arms, her smirk growing wider. "You said you would tell him everything, little sis," she spoke. "You're not gonna chicken out are you? Because I still have that chicken suit if you want to wear it."

"I was getting to it!"

"Yeah right, you were totally gonna flake if I hadn't said anything," April laughed. "Come on, just tell him. He already knows you have a dick, I'm surprised you told him that secret first instead of your other one."

I furrowed my brow in confusion, turning to look at May. "Other secret?"

"Damn it," my blushing friend began twiddling her thumbs and biting her lip. "Pete, there's something else I've been hiding from you..."

"And that is...?"

She seemed more nervous than before, which meant this other secret must have been huge...although I can't imagine what could have been bigger than what she'd just revealed to me. Maybe she was an alien, it would explain a lot. Maybe my mom and sister were aliens too, and they abducted me from my real family when I was a baby because I'm some sort of chosen cockslut of theirs.

Yep, I'm definitely irrational now.

"I...well you see..." she coughed slightly. "For a while I've...sort of...kind of..."

"She's been stalking you."

My head whipped around to face April, feeling my own jaw nearly fall onto the floor. "What?!"

"It's true!" April laughed. "She's been following you around since third grade, I swear it's the cutest thing I've ever seen!"

I turned to look back at my best friend, who was hanging her head in shame with her hands at her side. "I-I wouldn't call it stalking..." she murmured. "I've just been keeping tabs on you by following you around, taking a few pictures...stealing your underwear."

"Stealing my underwear?"

"Remember back in sixth grade when you lost your underwear in the gym locker room?"

"And I had to go commando for the rest of the day," I shook my head. "That was you?!"

May's blush darkened as she avoided looking directly at me, but gave me a confirmation nod.

"What the...why?"

"It was sixth grade, I was popping boners every time I looked at someone I found attractive," May told me. "I couldn't help myself from...jerking off to you."

"Again, why?" I held out my arms in an open gesture. "I'm not that attractive, probably average at best."

"You've always been good looking to me, Pete."

"That, and the fact that she's totally in lo-"

"April!"

"Alright, alright fine," the midget shrugged her shoulders and turned back to face me. "I won't go that far, besides, I'm through with the secret sharing anyway."

"I agree," I began rubbing my throbbing temples. "I can only handle so much at one time."

"Gee, is that so? Too bad," April smirked at me, hooking her thumbs inside her shorts. "Because I'm afraid we're not done with you yet, well at least I'm not."

I blinked my eyes at her, gulping slightly as she quickly shoved her shorts down her ankles. Apparently, she hadn't even bothered to wear any sort of underwear, as I noticed her own cock dangling in between her legs which, unlike the rest of her underdeveloped body, was huge. She was probably the same length as my sister's, although on her small body it looked a lot bigger.

12