My Biggest Mistake Ch. 3

Story Info
Black wife gets back at cheating husband.
949 words
4.02
69.4k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
melini
melini
141 Followers

She started yelling and screaming at how much of an asshole I was and how she was going to divorce me. I tried to calm her down and ask her if we could talk about it but she just kept screaming and yelling and cussing. She finally slapped me, flipped Ling off, and walked away. I wanted to run after her but Ling advised me against it. She told me to let my wife calm down before I tried to talk to her. So I went back inside my office, alone, to figure out what I was going to do when I got home.

When I finally got home, it was about 2 am. I was so afraid of going home to face the wrath of my wife that I went to a bar and got very drunk and had to have the bartender call a taxi for me. I nearly passed out on the sidewalk so the guy helped me inside. I tipped him and locked the door and walked and best I could to one of the couches in the living room so I could get the courage to go upstairs to my wife.

It was then that I noticed how quiet the house was. Usually whenever I came home I could hear the television in our room playing the theme song for "Jerry Springer. "But now it was so silent, you could hear a pin drop. I walked drunkenly up the stairs which took me a lot more time then it should have. I saw a single light at the end out the hall. It was my daughter's room light. I walked in there expecting to find her sleeping in her bed with Ledra standing over her, watching her like she did the first time we brought Kesha home.

Instead, I found my wife sitting on the rocking chair in the corner, looking very sadly at the bed.

"Where is she?" I managed to slur, afraid I was going to pass out before I got the last word out.

She didn't answer the question but instead asked, "What did I do to you to make you do that to me?"

I looked at her for a moment then slurred, "You wasn't givin' me none. So I had to go find some. "

She didn't look up but instead got up and walked past me out of Kesha's room and into our own room. I expected her to have packed up her stuff and threaten to leave like she did many other times when we got into arguments. But instead she just sat on one corner of the bed and started crying.

"What are you cryin for Ledra? Look I'm soo sorry. Baby, you don't know how sorry I am for doing what I did to you. Please forgive me. "I don't know if it was the alcohol or if it was the fact that I truly was sorry, but I started to cry along with my wife. She held my face in her hands and kissed me softly like she hadn't done in years. She hugged me and murmured, "I know boo. I know. "

I just continued to cry and cry like a little boy after he scraped his knee. I felt a little stupid but it made me feel a whole lot better when I was done. I stood up and looked down and saw my wife in all her beauty. She looked like a little black angel and for some reason it got me a little aroused.

"But now it's my turn to be sorry. "I didn't know what the hell she meant by that but looked down at her dumbfounded.

"What are you talkin about Ledra. You didn't cheat on me did you?"

She didn't say anything but patted the bed next to her. After tripping on my feet several times I sat down next to her.

"You remember a couple of weeks ago when you went to St. Louis to see your mom when she got sick?" I nodded my head hoping she was about to tell me one of my greatest fears. "Well, your friend Jackson came over. And some things happened and-"

She didn't even get a chance to finish went she was saying before I got up and started yelling at her. I called her every name in the book from a black bitch to a cum-guzzling whore. The whole time she just sat there crying begging for forgiveness. I didn't know what I was going to do and wanted to walk out but for some reason I couldn't walk. She picked up the VCR remote and pressed play and told me to sit down again. I sat down but on the other side of the bed. I watched on the TV as my wife and Jackson were walking in my bedroom. Why they were there I still don't know.

Jackson is a white guy I work with. I'd known him for over 7 years and had worked with him a lot on some of the toughest cases I'd ever had. He was about 6'3, 200 lbs and the man was hung like a horse. Last time we went to the gym and showered I got a little peek at it. It was about 11' and about 4' thick. My eyes got real wide and when he saw me looking he started laughing and told me it was all his.

I finally realized what I was watching and my heart sank. My wife was down on her knees sucking Jackson's dick like there was n tomorrow. And all of a sudden, I bent over and started puking.

melini
melini
141 Followers