My Biker Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,737 Followers

He held my hips with one hand, and replaced my fingers with his own, on my clit. I was now moaning, groaning and shaking my head, as he slid his cock in and out of my arse, while he rubbed my clit, making me orgasm another twice. My hair was flying like the mane on a brood mare.

After the second orgasm, he slid a finger into my hot cunt, then a second and a third. As his arse fucking was speeding up, my cunt sucked his fingers inside me. I was now grunting like a pig, as his fucking became so fast, and intense. I felt that I might pass out, as his thumb touched my throbbing clit, sending me into the most fantastic orgasm ever, as his spunk splashed and splashed, into my arsehole.

We clung together for a moment or two, and then he gently eased himself, out of my throbbing hole.

I looked up to see his softening prick, hanging between his legs. It must have been as big as Snakes, and he had put the whole thing up my arse!

His hot juice poured out of my over stretched anus and joined the spunk that was still leaking from my other hole. Crow turned me over, onto my back, naked, except for my long boots.

I couldn’t stop myself tweaking my hard nipples and, even rubbed the excess spunk into my tits, making them shine in the moonlight.

“We’re not finished with you yet.” He whispered in his husky voice.

“Get Carter!” he shouted, “He can earn his wings!”

I was so far gone; I didn’t care what they did to me now. I lay, naked and grinning, on the grass, with my legs wide open, letting everyone see my swollen spunk filled cunt.

A young biker was pushed forward, clutching a bottle of wine. He was about six- foot tall, unshaven and covered in tattoos. I think that I had sucked his cock, earlier, but couldn’t be sure.

Crow waved him towards me, “You know what to do, don’t you?” he asked.

“Hell yes!” He hollered, and handed me the bottle, to take a drink from.

Without any grace, he dropped his jeans to the floor and lay down beside me, facing my pubes. His face caused a splash as it landed against my soaking cunt, which prompted laughter. His stubble felt rough as it rubbed against my tender ‘love lips’. He continued pressing his face against my hole, making me writhe with pleasure, until his whole face must have been covered in other mens spunk.

Carter shuffled his body, until he was kneeling beside me, with his cock swinging in front of my face. I could smell spunk and shit, on it, so I guessed that he had been one of the ones that had fucked my arse. His arms moved under my legs, until he had pulled them back, towards my chest. I was nearly bent double as his tongue flashed between my spunk filled holes. I was so tender; he was making me howl, as I ground my cunt against his face. As he used his tongue on my clit, two or three fingers slid into my hole, twisting and turning, making me howl even louder.

He moved his legs until his shit covered cock was brushing against my lips. Because I was gasping for air and howling with joy, I couldn’t stop it entering my mouth. The smell was worse than the taste, as I sucked and licked like a demon.

Carter now had a fourth finger in me and was trying to get his thumb in too. My hips were rotating like spin dryer, as I tried to help him, get his whole hand in.

Somehow he moved his weight onto his left side, and his hand shot into my cunt. Although my mouth was full of cock, I still managed to let out a squeal! Christ! His hand felt like a basketball!

My whole body was rocking as I matched every stroke of his wrist, as he pushed deeper and deeper, opening and closing his fist inside my womb. I was constantly shaking with mini orgasms, until his hips speeded up and jerked as he fired even more salty juice into my mouth. A second later he collapsed on top of me, panting like a marathon runner. With absolutely no ceremony he pulled his hand out of my cunt, with a ‘pop’, making it fart and a stream of spunk followed it, prompting the crowd to cheer and laugh.

Two of his mates picked him up and carried him away.

I lay trembling on the grass not daring to open my eyes as the crowd dispersed, laughing, into the night.

“Here, Tyre Lady, use this.” Snake offered me a shirt to clean myself with. “You looked like you enjoyed that.” He laughed. I pulled my skirt down from my waist, as I wiped the spunk from my face and tits. I smiled and nodded.

My senses were so heightened; as we sat together smoking a joint, I could still smell and taste the spunk that I was covered in. Snake took great delight in telling me that I had been the horniest woman that he’d ever fucked. “The others are amateurs, compared to you.” He thought that he was complimenting me. As he then handed me my top, which was sticky with spunk, I looked around for Craig and Polly, but they had disappeared too. I put it on, and hobbled back to our tent, with the spunk of 8 or 9 men still leaking from my, once, private parts. Every inch of my body was aching, from the debauchery that I had just taken part in.

As I entered our tent, I wondered what course my life had just taken.

Amy UK

Mag58
Mag58
2,737 Followers
12