My Biker Lady Neighbor

Story Info
Going for a thrilling ride with my Biker Lady neighbor.
3.8k words
4.43
49.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,618 Followers

During the summer between my high school senior and college freshmen years, my mother was sent to Europe to start up another location for the company she was employed by. I spent that first week wearing as little clothing as possible. For as long as I can remember I've had this deep desire to expose myself to other people. For a while I never worked up the nerve to go beyond my backyard while naked. But I recently found it tremendously exciting to make quick trips out of the house in denim cutoffs I'd made from an old pair of jeans. I had completely removed the waistband and cut-off the legs leaving a mere one inch inseam. They were so small, if I hadn't shaved off my sparse blonde public hair it would have shown out the top. And after shaving my penis and butt, I went on to remove the little tufts of hair under my arms and the thin strip on my chest and belly. I was really enjoying being hairless from my eyelashes down.

Once every afternoon, I wiggled into my short-shorts with nothing else on, and walked out to get the mail from the box. It was such a rush to stand in front of my house wearing so little. I only wished I had the courage to show even more.

It was during my second week of summer break when I headed out to get the mail that I saw my neighbor in her driveway working on a motorcycle. Rhonda Clark had always had a loud motorcycle, but the one she was working on looked new. The new motorcycle was much bigger than her last one. It matched her perfectly. Rhonda Clark was a formidable woman. Her new motorcycle was huge, its back tire looked like it belonged on a car. I knew I wouldn't even be able to hold it upright! Of course I've never been very sporty or strong. She looked up at me, smiled and waved me over.

I heard her chuckle as I tiptoed up the hot cement of her driveway wearing only my little shorts. When I got near, I hopped onto the grass to cool my feet off. I was just beginning to feel foolish when Rhonda said, "I like your shorts BabyCakes." As long as I'd know her, Rhonda had always called me that. I blushed deeply and thanked her.

"I'm guessing your mom is out of town again? You always run around nearly naked when she's gone."

I bit my lower lip, dropped my chin and blushed even deeper.

She stood up and approached me in the grass. Her hair pulled back into a ponytail and tucked down the back of her shirt. She was an attractive lady, in a rough biker sort of way. She was wearing black leather boots, jeans, a black t-shirt from a bike rally and a black leather vest. She towered over my 5'5" height by at least 6 inches. She had thick thighs, wide hips, broad shoulders and really big boobs. I would guess she weighed twice what I did.

She laid a finger under my chin and raised it until I was looking up into her eyes. "BabyCakes, don't be embarrassed. I love watching you prance around in next to nothing."

I bit my lower lip again and softly asked, "Really? You like to see me like this?"

She moved in closer and laid her hands on my bare hips. "Of course I do." She let her hands wander over my bare midriff. All I could do was stand there and hope she didn't stop. It was the most contact I'd ever had with a girl.

She leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Wanna go for a ride with me on my bike?"

My eyes popped open wide and l looked up at her. "You've never asked me that before. And I've known you my whole life."

Her hands wandered down and rested on the upper cheeks of my butt. "Maybe I've been waiting for you to come of age. You did have your 18th birthday a few weeks ago, didn't you?"

I nodded stupidly and recited the exact number of days it had been. Immediately feeling foolish afterward.

She again smiled down at me, "So, do you wanna go for a ride or not?"

I think I squealed a little and jumped up and down. I know I told her I did want to go for a ride. I'd never been on a motorcycle before. She held up a hand and told me she had one rule for me to ride with her, I had to be completely naked. My mouth dropped open and I nearly fainted. I bit my lower lip, looked up into her eyes and told her that I should probably not.

She stepped behind me, with her hands on my hips, she whispered in my ear, "You're already wearing so little." Her hands slid to the front of my shorts. Her fingers held the zipper and she slowly began to pull it downward. "It'll be fun. You'll sit behind me. No one will see anything except your cute little butt."

My hips ground back toward her as she teasingly pulled at the zipper of my shorts. I whimpered softly when I felt the fingers of her other hand dip under my shorts and touch my bare skin so close to my overly excited penis.

Rhonda leaned in even closer. I could smell cigarettes and beer on her breath. She licked my earlobe and whispered, "I'll tell you what Babycakes. I'll let you keep your shorts on until we're out of our neighborhood. No one you know will see you riding around on my bike completely naked. We'll get halfway across the city before I pull over and find a place for you to strip for me. What do you say Babycakes?"

Before I can answer, she unzips my shorts and dips her hand into them. Her big strong, dirty hand cups over my very stiff penis. I moan softly and hump myself into her hand. My voice cracks when I tell her I'd love to go on a ride with her. While still holding my penis in her hand, she warns me. She tells me that when we pull over, she expects me to strip and hop back on her bike. If I whine or refuse to remove my shorts, she'll strip me by force and leave me to find my own way home.

I whimper and am unable to keep from humping my erection against her hand. In her raspy voice, she whispers, "We're going to have a lot of fun today." Pulling her hand from my shorts, she zips them back up being careful not to catch any part of me in the zipper. With a firm pat on my butt, she tell me we should get going.

After Rhonda straddles her bike, I watch the muscles in her arms flex when she stands the bike up off its kickstand. With the flick of a switch, the bike roars to life. It's loud enough that I can feel it in my chest. She reached back and patted the seat behind her while slipping on her sunglasses. I prance across her driveway and she helps me to figure out how to get on that huge bike.

Once seated behind her, I wrap my arms around her sides and put my bare feet on the pegs where she told me to. It was here where I thought to ask about a helmet. She looked back at me, smiled and said she'd take good care of me and I didn't need to worry about anything. I really wasn't in a position to argue with her, so I held on to her tighter than ever when she rolled the back around so it faced the street.

My heart was racing when she put the bike in gear and we rode down the street at a quick pace. The noise from the bike was deafening. I couldn't hear anything except the roar of the motor. We quickly left our neighborhood on streets I rarely use. As we rode, it seemed like everyone outside looked at us when we rode by. I suppose we did make a strange sight. Rhonda, a large biker woman wearing biker attire and looked intimidating as ever. And I clung to her back like my life depended upon it. The only piece of clothing I wore were tiny little shorts. There was so much of my lightly tanned skin on display! I rested my head against her back and watching the houses, buildings, cars and people race by.

In addition to the noise the bike made, it also vibrated wildly between my skinny legs. That vibration was doing nothing to calm down my overly excited penis. It was throbbing wildly and I hoped Rhonda couldn't feel it pressing against her jeans.

Rhonda drove us on back streets until she turned onto a freeway. She quickly got the bike up to speed and we were soon racing down the road at more than 70 miles an hour! My hair was flying around wildly and the wind was trying to drown out the noise of the bike. It was so much fun! We were flying by cars and I can't imagine how many people saw my mostly naked body! It was the biggest thrill of my life!

After passing a dozen or so exits, Rhonda pulled off the freeway and drove us into the parking lot of a large, mostly vacant shopping mall. Rhonda drove around the perimeter of the mall until she found an entrance to the mall between two large store which had gone out of business. There were only a few cars parked near the door.

She parked her bike right by the sidewalk. Turning to face me, she smiled and said, "You're up Babycakes!"

Biting my lower lip, I climbed off the bike and stood barefoot on the sidewalk. She lit a cigarette while admiring me standing there. I wanted to whine and complain, but I had no doubt she would tear my shorts off, drive away and leave me here as she had promised. I shimmied my hips from side to side. Looking at her, I asked, "So, I just take them off right here?"

"You can take them off, or I will. The choice is yours. But you know what will happen if you make me climb off this bike, don't you?"

I moaned softly and nodded my head. Looking in all directions, there were no pedestrians in sight and the only cars I saw were on a street clear across the parking lot. Swallowing hard, I reached down and unzipped my shorts. Rhonda had her arms crossed on her chest. She was smiling while I struggled with myself to do as I'd promised. Hooking my thumbs into the sides of my shorts, I quickly slipped them down until they fell around my ankles. With one hand covering my naked penis, I bent forward and picked them up and quickly stepped toward Rhonda's bike.

She stopped me before I could climb on. She pointed to a trach-can about halfway down the length of this store we were park by. She told me I needed to throw my shorts into that can and then she'd let me back on her bike.

Covering myself with my hands and my shorts, I looked in the direction she was pointing. It was a long way away! Biting my lip, I pleaded with her not to make me. That's when she started up her bike and revved it up. My eyes popped open wide and without doubting she would leave me where I stood, I tip-toed/ran down the sidewalk toward the trashcan. As soon as I was close, I threw my shorts at the can. Of course, I missed. Looking back at Rhonda, she was shaking her head from side to side. I tip-toed/ran toward my shorts, picked them up and dropped them directly into the trashcan. When I began to make my way back toward Rhonda, she was smiling while putting out her cigarette under her boot.

As I ran along that sidewalk wearing absolutely nothing, goosebumps popped up on my skin, even though it was more than 90-degrees. I had this lump of embarrassment in my stomach that radiated heat out to every other part of my body. I was so ashamed of what I was doing, but my penis thought otherwise. It was standing up proudly and bouncing around as I dashed along the side of the mall.

When I stood beside her still-running motorcycle, I quickly stepped on the little peg and threw myself over the bike and behind Rhonda. Squeezing my naked body against her and wrapping my arms around her as tightly as I could, I groaned into her leather vest. "Can we please leave? Now? Like fast?"

I felt her body move while she chuckled. Putting the bike in gear, we began moving at a relatively slow pace while we made our way out of the mall and onto a main street. The wind and sunshine on my naked body felt so naughty. The wide leather seat vibrating wildly under my bare butt and naked penis was tremendously exciting. And the way I clung to Rhonda's back, grinding my body against her jeans and leather vest, it was more arousing that I thought possible.

She pulled up to a red light and had to stop before we could turn onto a street and drive away from the mall. I clung to her back, squeezing my eyes shut after I heard a few people honk their horns in appreciation of my lack of attire. When a car pulled up right next to us I glanced over while the lady driving rolled down the window. She shouted that we should be ashamed of ourselves. Rhonda called her a prude and told her to fuck off just before racing out onto the street and leaving her far behind.

Having Rhonda stick up for me like that made me feel protected and safe. Even though more car horns were honking around us, and everywhere I looked, people were staring at me. I knew I was safe as long as I was with Rhonda. She drove right passed the highway we used to get there. Instead she kept driving down that same surface street that was busy with cars, trucks and pedestrians. The longer I clung to Rhonda on that bike, the more I found myself enjoying being naked like that. My penis was completely erect and throbbing. I was hornier than I was earlier that day when Rhonda held my penis in her hand!

I felt so shameless and naughty! It was a feeling I never imagined I'd enjoy so much! The longer I rode with her, the more I wanted the drive to never end. Hearing horns honking, people yelling out things to me, people taking quick pictures or videos of me on their cell phones, all of it added to the erotic feeling knotted in my stomach. It was amazing!

Rhonda drove us at a very casual pace down busy streets. Whenever she wanted to grab someone's attention, she revved her engine and they always looked right at us! Lust filled eyes staring at me added to the erotic chills running through my body, coupled with the utter humiliation of so many strangers seeing my naked backside, I was a complete horny mess!

She eventually turned into a neighborhood and after weaving her way through several streets, she slowed down and pulled into a driveway. I had no idea where we were or who's house we stopped at. Leaning back, the sunshine on my naked front felt so wonderful. Looking around Rhonda, I saw a lady with a similar build to Rhonda's, who was dressed much like her, and sitting on a stool working on a motorcycle that was just as big as the one I straddled.

Rhonda began talking to the woman whose name was Brenda. After a short greeting, Brenda asked who I was. That's when I was told to go introduce myself. Looking all around, thankfully no one else seemed to be in their yards. I rose up and lifted my body over the bike. It wasn't until I stood on the cement of her driveway, with one hand covering my naked penis, that I looked up at Brenda. She had a huge smile on her face.

Rhonda leaned over and smacked my naked bottom with her open palm, she reminded me to use my "biker name". I was confused by what she meant and the look on my face showed her as much. She leaned over and in a soft tone, she whispered "Babycakes". I know I blushed, but I'd been blushing all day so that was nothing new. I tip-toes close to Brenda and held out my free hand as if to shake. She didn't lift her hand so I dropped my hand to my side. I told her my name was "Babycakes" and I lived next door to Rhonda.

Benda smiled and said, "It's nice to meet you Babycakes." She cracked up while saying my name out loud. She then told me to lift my arms up and spin around so she could get a good look at me. My back arched when I heard Rhonda to do as I was told. I slowly raised both hands until my entire body was left unobstructed. My pale, bald penis was stiff as a board. It was pointing straight up and drips of my excitement ran down its length.

Standing outside completely naked, in a stranger's driveway, in the middle of the day with the sun shining down on me proved to be exhilarating. I slowly turned around on my toes. Brenda whistled at me and called me closer. When I was close enough, she pulled me down so I was perched on her knee. I quickly learned Brenda smelled like cigarette smoke and motor oil.

I suddenly heard a door across the street open, which made me panic and jump. Brenda held me firmly on her knee. A man stepped outside, while getting his mail, he stared at us shaking his head. He went back inside looking completely disgusted.

Brenda told me not to worry about him. She said he was an old bastard who was never happy. While she spoke, Brenda laid her hand on my upper thigh. She asked what the two of us had been up to that day. When Rhonda didn't answer, I told Brenda we'd been out for a ride on her motorcycle. She asked if I had been enjoying myself. I told her I had. That's when she asked where my clothes were.

Rhonda spoke up then and explained how I'd been a tease running around my neighborhood in little short-shorts. She decided to take me for a proper ride on her bike to show me how a little tease like myself should be shown off. And she also wanted to stop off and introduce me to Brenda.

Brenda slid her hand further up my thigh until the side of her finger rested against my overly excited penis. Looking right into my eyes she grinned and then looked to Rhonda. She asked if I was going to be joining them on their ride that weekend. Rhonda rose up off of her bike, pulled me off of Brenda's lap and stood right behind me. With her big, strong hands on my naked hips, she told Brenda she planned on it. I turned my head and looked at her over my bare shoulder and asked, "Really?" She smiled and told me of course she was.

The two of them talked about their plans as if I weren't even there. I stood between them quietly and absent-mindedly tickled my penis. I listened to them chat and learned they planned a six-hour ride into the next state. They had a room with two beds reserved at a motel in a small town for one night. They planned on leaving Saturday morning and returning Sunday.

When I noticed Brenda watching me tickle my penis, I moved my hands away. She smiled and told me not to stop on her account. Rhonda licked my earlobe and told me to keep touching myself. I arched my back and leaned against Rhonda's sturdy body while I let the fingertips of both hands wander over my body. Having Brenda, this woman I'd just met, watch me touch myself, while I stood outside in the middle of the day was another major turn-on.

Rhonda asked Brenda what she thought I should wear on the ride? Brenda immediately said, sunscreen is the most I should wear for the entire weekend. Rhonda pushed her hips against me, then asked if I'd like to drive across the state and spend the entire weekend naked. My hips ground back against Rhonda and my fingers were struggling not to touch my penis. My mind ran wild with the idea of spending so much time with these two women and not wearing a thing the entire time.

Brenda pulled me back onto her lap and rested her hands inside my thighs with her thumbs framing my rigid penis. She said I didn't need to answer. Both of them knew how much I'd enjoy spending so much time with them, so far from home, without anything to wear for a whole weekend.

I was beyond horny. I was in the stratosphere. Rhonda knelt down in front of me so we were at eye level to each other. She spoke in a gentle voice, she told me to be careful with my answer. Because once I climbed onto her bike that Saturday morning, I was committed to remaining naked until we returned. She told me to imagine clinging to her back for six hours riding naked down highways. She wanted me to picture myself walking around a motel in my bare skin. She reminded me we'd have to stop for gas along with way. We'd need to go into restaurants and I'd inevitably need to use a restroom.

She promised she would protect me and not let anything happen to me, but I would experience a new level of shameless humiliation. She told me that once I said yes, I couldn't take it back. But she needed to hear me say the word.

I looked at her through hazy eyes and knew what I would say. I knew the experience would be horribly humiliating. But there was only one way I could answer that question. In a soft voice I whispered the word, 'yes'.

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,618 Followers