My Bionic Cock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers

He moved forward and grasped my erection again – I gasped with pleasure.

"You do like it when I hold you," he commented, "just hang on a bit though.... let's get you measured."

He held my cock in an upright position.

"Are you fully hard?" he asked, rubbing his fist up and down my shaft.

"Oooooh yeah – I am now!" I said through clenched teeth.

"Good – need you at your biggest length. Right – measurements – 21 centimetres and 16 centimetres. Oh – just for you, that's 8 and a quarter inches long and 6 and a bit round. So you've gained a bit since I last saw you – in just two weeks. That's great."

"But why have I grown bigger?" I asked, not complaining though.

"Combination of the hormone and stem cell treatment we did and also your computer is finding the 'best' dimensions for you. It's been reading your activity and it obviously considers that you could do with things being a bit bigger....so it's made you a bit longer and a little bit thicker. Don't complain!" he said, smiling!

"Enjoyed that?" he said – "let's do a bit more." And his hand, which hadn't left me, rubbed me a bit more. "Where's your remote – ah – there. Let's have it, please."

He took it and pressed a button – well, he seemed to hold it down, I reckon, because I felt, what I now called 'my growth tingles' start and my cock began to lengthen and thicken. Soon my pumped up specimen was at full stretch and Paul squeezed me a few times.

"That feels good," he said, rubbing it a bit more, "that's a real man's cock for you! Right – you're at full size so measurements again." So saying, he checked me again for length and thickness.

"25.5 centimetres long – that's massive!" he said, "and 17.5 centimetres round – ok – that's 10 inches by very nearly 7 inches – that is one fucking big cock, if you don't mind me saying!"

"It's ok having a huge cock, but who wants to use it. I mean mum had trouble with my enhanced size – won't it just be too big?"

"Oh no – you'll find people who enjoy a cucumber cock" He laughed. "But don't forget, you can always adjust the size, so you could start smallish and make it larger as your partner gets used to it. Right – that's that done – now we're back to the interesting bits. Where do you want me to start?"

My cock was now throbbing because he was still holding it and occasionally giving me a wank.

"I know where I want to start – I need to come – you've had me wound up for ages and I need to let it go!" I said, not caring if he sucked me or just tossed me off but knowing full well that his request wasn't just to tell me where in the computer world we were to start – but to offer me some sexual gratification.

"Oh, poor you!" chucked Paul, "Ok – let's give you a real blast. I'll wind the sensitivity up a bit more and I'll add some extra sperm production – and with your huge cock, this should be an orgasm to remember!" He pressed some of the buttons on the remote and my body tingled in interesting places.

"Giving you a blow job first" he said as he lowered his face to my cock. And soon I felt his tongue lapping round my shaft, sending exciting messages to my little brain. Then his head lowered and I felt his lips sliding over my crown, over the rim and down my shaft. I could feel my cock throb and I knew that I'd just oozed some precum into his mouth – lucky him!

"This is a fucking big mouthful," mumbled Paul, "but it tastes really good! Can hardly get it in my mouth and I'll never be able to deep throat you."

'What's that,' I wondered, being quite content with the treatment he was giving me.

"Never mind – just keep going Paul – that's great. It won't be all that long – I can feel it already." I said as his sucking intensified. That and his hand rubbing up and down my shaft were doing a great job and my orgasm wasn't far off.

Soon I began to feel the shakes and shudders and thrills that herald an orgasm.

"Won't be long Paul – get ready!"

Paul intensified his work, determined to get me to come – and my cock was equally intent on coming as soon and as hard as possible! Things were getting serious – the feelings were stronger and more centred. I felt my ball begin to throb – pumping its enhanced load – my prostate tightened (although I knew nothing of that gland yet) and my precum began to not just ooze, but dribble from my cock.

"Christ, Mike, you're drowning me already with your precum! I don't think I'll be able to take all your cum when it comes."

"No worries – just don't stop!" I said, as things began to come to a head. "Won't be long now!"

I was panting – my hips were thrusting my cock into Paul's mouth – everything was tingling and tensing up and I knew that my come was just moments away.

"It's coming Paul – get ready – it's coming! Oh yeahhhhh! Oh yeaaaaah! Oh fuck! It's....oooooh shit! Take it! Take it! Uuuugh! Uuuugh! Oooooh yeah!" I cried, as my inflated cock using my enhanced sperm producer let rip.

I looked down at Paul as he sucked me to a climax and I watched as the first massive pulse of cum filled his mouth – and the second overfilled him! I watched as he tried to swallow my sperm and was overcome by the third wave of cum. I saw gouts of my spunk running back down my shaft from his mouth – and still I pumped more into his mouth.

I was panting – dragging breath into my lungs as fast as I could – and I felt my whole being starting to relax.

"Oh fuck, Paul – you're fucking good at that! That was great!"

Paul looked up and lifted his mouth from my cock. He opened his mouth for me to show me the contents. Dribbles of cum still adorned my knob and yet Paul's mouth was full to the brim! He closed his mouth and I could see him savour the taste and texture before he swallowed.

"Sorry Mike – couldn't hold it all – that was a huge cum!" he said. "Got most of it though!"

"Come here" I said and as Paul neared me I held him and pulled him to my lips. I kissed him hungrily, using my tongue to collect as much of the remaining flavour of my cum as I could. Our tongues intertwined and our lips stayed locked together for a long time as we enjoyed the after-burn of a great orgasm.

Eventually though, Paul disengaged and looked at me.

"Fine experiment!" he said with a big grin. "Having sex with my client! Forgetting all the rules! Can't help it though! Still – was that good?"

"Good....." I said, "That was THE best! I'm shattered, but fucking happy!"

My cock was still a huge edifice at my groin, even if it was no longer totally rigid. Oh – the controller – better bring things back to normal. I found the 'default' button and pressed it and my cock seemed to shrink and shrink! 'Oh heck – what have I done,' I thought and then I realised that my cock was now totally normal – which wasn't so small, really.

'Phew' I thought, 'what the fuck comes next?'

Paul was smiling as he fiddled with his computer. He looked up at me.

"I think we can log that one! The computer will memorise that and bring it back whenever you want it to. You'll be able to have that orgasm again – either in your brain or in 'real life' for example, when you have a wank. So, let's move on....."

"Obviously everything is working fine and all systems are 'go', so to speak. So what about these other buttons? Do you want to know what they do for you?"

"Oh yes please!" I pleaded, "Tell me – show me, please!"

"Right – here we go then. These next two buttons control your sphincter!"

"Whaaaaaaat?" I exclaimed, somewhat taken aback.

"They control your arsehole, you arsehole!" Paul laughed – "and you'll be surprised how useful that'll be."

"I don't want my arsehole all slack and loose!" I said but Paul, as usual, had an answer for everything.

"Maybe not, right now – but what happens if I press this button?"

I didn't see which button he pressed, but all of a sudden, Paul became the most desirable creature I could want! Not only that, I just knew that I was ready to do just anything he wanted me to do.

"Fuck me Paul" I said, "what on earth did you do?"

"I pressed the mood control which makes you gay and the sphincter control that doesn't just make your arse a bit looser, it makes it more accommodating, shall I say."

"What the fuck for?" I said, but not with any conviction because I was becoming quite amenable to the idea of something penetrating my arse.

"So that I can fuck you," said Paul, "so that anyone can fuck you if your mood turns you that way."

My cock had again risen to attention but now my stimulation was all centred around my arse. And then I thought back to my wank using the vibrator. 'Hmmmmm – might be interesting', I thought. I turned to Paul.

"Ok then – what's next, where do you want me for this bit?"

"Lay back on the couch," said Paul, as he stripped off his clothes to reveal his own cock standing upright and proud. "Need a bit of lube...." he said reaching in the drawer. He squeezed something onto his cock and brought his hand to my arse. I felt him rubbing something cool into my hole – and for some reason it felt wonderful.

"I'm bigger than that vibrator, but you'll take me – easy!" said Paul as he climbed onto the couch between my legs. I lay back and wondered exactly how it would feel – this was all new to me apart from the use of my sister's vibrator and I was not a little worried. And yet, underneath were my true feeling – presumably my computer-altered feelings. Underneath I really wanted him to penetrate me – to fuck me – perhaps to love me and certainly to dominate me!

"Come on then Paul – don't keep me waiting....." I said, not entirely certain that I meant it.

Paul leaned forward and put his hands on either side of my chest and then I felt his cock touching me, resting on my abdomen and it sent excited shivers through me. Although we'd been in intimate contact on our last get-together, our bodies hadn't really made complete contact – but now it was happening. Paul lowered himself until he was reclining on top of me. I put my arms around him. He looked at me and we kissed – deep, long meaningful kisses that sent wild flashes of desire and lust all through my body. I felt my cock throb up against his.

"Are you ready for me?" he asked. I nodded, hoping that he knew what he was doing.

And then he moved away from my mouth and his abdomen moved away too as he adjusted his position. Then I felt something probing around my arse – it had to be his cock and panic was starting to set in. I tensed up.

"Relax" said Paul, "It'll feel odd to start and might be a bit painful, but then it'll feel great and you'll really enjoy it. I'll push gently at first to see how you get on."

And with that I felt what just had to be the tip of his cock nosing at my arsehole and pushing its way inside.

"Relax" said Paul again, "push out a bit and it'll be easier."

I did so and in a moment his cock penetrated into my essentially virgin arsehole.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, "Oh my God – what are you doing? You're not supposed to do that!"

But despite my light protestations, it really felt great. It wasn't hurting and his actions were making my cock harder and harder.

Paul pushed a bit more and I could feel more of his cock sink into me. It was a feeling of fullness that was so hard to describe and yet felt so good.

"Oh yeah Paul, oh, that's lovely," I said as I felt his cock moving inside my arse. This was way better than that metal vibrator – any day!

"You doing alright? No pain?" asked Paul.

"Nah – no pain – feels fine. Push more if you like, I'm ready."

I felt Paul lower his body back onto mine and I realised that the full length of his penis was now embedded firmly inside me. He started to move in and out, in and out, sending totally unexpected and completely erotic feelings right through me.

Paul started to fuck my arse – quicker and harder, deeper and wilder – and all the time I just loved it! I pushed back at him – I was a woman in man's clothing.

"Oh yeah – fuck me!" I cried, "Fuck me Paul, just fuck me more!"

He drilled my arse – harder and harder – and somehow I just wanted him to come inside me – I wanted his seed – I felt so feminine. Then I felt my own orgasm start to grow.

"Paul, I'm gonna come soon. You're making me come!" I called out.

"Go on then – come when you're ready – I'll be right with you!" said Paul, thrusting and panting above me.

"Come in me – come in me!" I cried, "Hurry up and come!" I was all lust and desire....

Paul's hips moved quicker – I was loving it and was needing him to cum to complete the cycle. Paul was panting and thrusting, I was panting too and I could feel my sphincter muscles spasming – but they weren't doing it accidentally – they were trying to milk his cock!

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," said Paul, "I'm gonna come soon – won't be long – you're making me come!"

"Paul – I'm coming too and I haven't touched my cock," I said and at that moment I found myself tensing up as my orgasm arrived.

"Oh yeah – I'm coming – I'm coming! I can't stop! Oh yeahhhhh!" I cried as sperm liberally squirted from my cock, splattering up his chest and across mine.

As I came, so did Paul. "Fuuuuuck – I'm there! Oh my god – I'm filling you! Take it – it's all yours! Yeahhhh! Yeahhhh! Oh fuck – oh fuck......! Oh wow!"

And I felt his cock lurch and I felt the inside of my arse become drenched in his sperm – each spasm of cum coated my colon and filled my hole. It went on and on.....

He'd filled me just as I'd filled my mum!

Slowly we unwound and his cock slipped out of my hole.

We held each other as we continued to breathe deeply while we got our breath back.

"Phew!" I said eventually, "That was out of this world! That was so different – but I'm not complaining – I loved it!"

"Are you sure?" asked Paul, "I mean, you're a heterosexual young man and you've just had a totally gay sexual experience. Are you sure you're happy?"

"Never better," I said, "That was wonderful. All I can ask is, can I do it to you?"

"Oh yeah – you'd better – you've got to return the compliment!" said Paul.

We climbed off the couch and stood up.

"Swap places," said Paul as he lay down. "You come on top."

I moved into place and noted that the end of my still erect cock was only a few inches from his arsehole.

But firstly I understood that kissing was a kind of foreplay, so I lowered my body until it gently rested on his and kissed him. Our tongues fought back and forward while our lips slithered across each other's lips, sending delicious feelings to parts of my body that I never knew could have feelings! This was such a gay set-up that for a while I found myself wondering how I got here. Then I remembered that he'd pressed my 'gay' button as well as my sensation button – and suddenly I accepted my situation and my feelings. And it was wonderful – I felt such desire for him – such a need to love him too.

"Use some of that lube" said Paul. I looked around and found it. "Put some in my arsehole and on your cock," said Paul, and I did.

"Ok – come on and fuck me!" said Paul, simply, "No – wait – wind your cock up a bit!"

I knew what he meant and, using the remote, I made my cock longer and quite a bit thicker – then I lowered myself into position and began to probe his hole.

Eventually I found my cock to be at his hole and I pushed – and pushed.

"Too much" said Paul, "You're just too big. Make it smaller."

And at that moment I realised that having a huge cock wasn't everything and that sometimes it was better to have a slim and smaller cock. That's what the D-pad controls were for!

Quickly I pressed the buttons and my cock shrank. I hated it, but now the knob sank into his arsehole quickly and easily.

"Oh yes – you've filled me – your cock is right up inside me. Now come and fill me with your sperm!" said Paul as he panted quickly.

Now I realised that my cock fit inside him so well that it seemed to be made for the job. I moved in and out, in and out, thrusting my cock as far as I could inside him.

Soon Paul cried out – "you're gonna make me come! I can feel it coming! Oooh fucking hell – its coming, its coming!

And about then I realised that my own orgasm was almost upon me. I rammed my cock into him faster and harder and now I'd made it – I was about to come and there was no stopping it!

"Paul – I'm coming in a mo! Any time now – another thrust and I'll be there! Oh fuck – it's happening – I'm cumming – I'm cumming – inside you! Oh shiiiiit – oh that's good! Oh wow!"

Paul wasn't far behind now and as he felt my sperm splatter inside him, his own orgasm overtook him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," said Paul, "Oh fuck – I'm cumming too!"

And his cock lurched and spat jet after jet of his spunk up my belly and chest.....

Knackered, we collapsed into a heap, from whence I eventually extracted myself. I looked down, half expecting to find my cock covered in shit, but it wasn't. I moved and sat up on the side of the couch, still breathing somewhat quickly.

"Phew! That was something else!" I said, still feeling quite horny. "I never realised that I'd be able to enjoy that."

"The power of a computer!" said Paul as he too got up and returned to his chair. "Let's get you back to normal" and he pressed the 'default' button on the remote.

But although I felt something happen, my feelings for Paul didn't change much, if at all. I still really loved him and his energetic cock. I leaned forward and grasped his slippery cock. I kissed the tip and then sank half his cock into my mouth. 'Mmmmm!' I hummed as I withdrew his now clean cock.

"Computer or not – this thing is something I enjoy whichever button you press. I don't think I'm gay but I still love your cock. It's changed me from being an introvert into a sexual hedonist and I'd like your computer to register that I'm not gay and I'm not hetero – I'm right in the middle. I just love SEX!!"

"Ah – the pleasures of being young!" said Paul, "But I understand and I'll do my best to adjust your settings so that you can appreciate everything sexual. Now come on, let go of my cock!"

He went to work at the keyboard for a while, then sat up and said, "All done. From now on you'll have feelings much as you do now – you lucky lad! And we've explored the use of the sphincter buttons and your mood buttons, so we're about there. You should be ok to use all your buttons as and when they're needed. There's nothing to stop you having sex without using the buttons – but knowing you, you'll give them a go."

I laughed! He chuckled. We embraced.

"Come back in two weeks," he said. "All's well, but the program says that you've got to come back."

"I don't mind," I said thinking with my dick, "Not a problem!"

"And, don't forget, I'm loading all this into the computer and it'll adjust your personality to suit your regular mood. And that's why you'll be back here in to more weeks."

"Paul," I said, "I'd be quite happy to come back tomorrow. That was the first gay fuck I've ever had and it was truly amazing. I'd love to think we can do it again."

"Oh yes – we will....but first you've got to explore the big world with your 'even better' cock. Good luck!" Paul said.

And that was that, for that visit.

Back to reality – back to mum, I hoped!

"You dirty bastard!" I said to myself of myself!

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers
12