My Bionic Cock Ch. 04

Story Info
Sis is back home.
5.4k words
4.61
74k
43
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 07/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

I'm Mike – 6'2" – 170 pounds – 18 year old last summer. Light brown hair, blue eyes, moustache. I'm a fitness instructor, so I have to look and act the part. Once a loner, now a sex magnet, it seems! Lost half my little willie when I was 6 and had a donor organ grafted in place of mine last year. It's complete with a micro-computer in a sack to resemble a testicle and there are multiple electrodes from it to various parts of my genitals. Hence a bionic cock – complete with remote control!

Mum is adorable. Angela – Angie usually or Angel, as my dad calls her. She's 37 this year. 'Come-to-bed' eyes, 36D tits with nipples to die for, lovely hips, curvy bum and long slim legs. Had me at 19 but my sister was born when mum was only 16.

Dad – very much the same build as me – same hair, eyes and moustache too. Very fit through healthy living and eating. GSOH as the adverts say. He's a Sales Director and away from home too much.

Sis – Sharon – very edible!! Busty like mum but slimmer. Blue eyes like dad and me. 5'6" with never-ending legs. Three years older than me. Graphic designer by trade. Own home and car – very good catch for someone one day.

On the almost empty bus coming home I had a few minutes to think ahead. Dad was away overnight again so mum should be at home and almost certainly willing to accommodate me – I was certainly willing and eager to entertain her! As I put my ticket in my pocket, I found my remote control. I pulled it out and looked at it and scanned the buttons, although actually I didn't need to do so – I pretty well knew them off by heart now.

'Now, what's the best setting?' I thought, 'mum seems to like some extra length and I like extra stimulation and we both like loads of come – so I'll press those three.' I chuckled quietly as I made my plans. 'That one and that one and that one,' I said to myself – and unconsciously, I pressed each button!

"Aaaagh!" I cried – immediately covering my mouth as a couple of the other passengers looked my way. "Sorry – cramp! I said and fortunately no-one else was close to me because instead of cramp I had an enormous erection that tingled with excitement.

"No – no – no" I mouthed, "Default – quick." I pressed the button and I instantly began to feel its effects. No longer was I in an 'I'm ready to screw anything' mode – I was coming back to normal.

But my cock, once having been enlarged, was very slow to deflate and I realised that I was going to have to get off the bus carrying little except a very large package – in my pants!

Somehow I made it – by ringing for the bus to stop and then almost sprinting down the bus and out of the door! Thank heavens the street was pretty quiet. I walked the short distance to our home and decided to use the garden door to enter the house from the back – it saved me walking around the corner.

I unhitched the gate, opened it, closed it behind me and headed across the path towards the patio. And there I saw mum, lounging back on her sun bed, topless! 'Hey – we're off to a good start!' I thought. My approach was from behind her head and as she was wearing a floppy sun hat, she wouldn't have seen me anyway. I felt my cock lurch a bit as it too appreciated the pretty sight.

I walked silently up behind her and reached over her shoulders – and lowered each palm onto a breast, each of which I squeezed – and pinched each nipple too!

"What the fuck!" the woman said, jumping up, tearing herself away from my hands and covering herself with a towel – and oh my god – it wasn't mum, it was my sister, Sharon!

"Ohhhh shiiiit!" I said.

"Mike – what the fuck were you thinking of?" she said.

"I thought you were mum," I said without thinking.

"What do you mean?" said Sharon "is it ok to grab mum then?"

I just didn't know what to say – whatever I said would drop me in it, big time!

"I was playing," I said, "I was being stupid, I guess. I'm sorry Sharon. It just was that mum and I were sunbathing the other week and she went topless and....."

"So you thought you'd take it a bit further, did you?"

I looked down at my feet, for lack of anything more intelligent to do – and actually, that move was far from intelligent, as it happened.

Sharon, who so far had been glaring at my face, now sort of followed my gaze....

"Got you all excited, did it?" she said, her gaze now fixed on my groin. "So you copped a feel of my tits and got a hard on, did you?"

"No – honestly I'm not hard" I said.

"Well, what's that lump then?"

"That's just me!" I said, suddenly realising that my cock was still in a somewhat 'enhanced' state.

"You must have grown a bit then; well, quite a bit," she said, "last time I saw you your package was nowhere near that size."

She considered her statement – "Actually, the last time I really saw you was over a year ago and before your op and then your package was pretty small really. I know I saw you back in April – what, four months ago – but I was flying through and I didn't see the 'real' you!" She chuckled. "But that looks all real to me now! Wow! I'm actually impressed."

"Shut up Sharon," I said, "It's only a bulge, quit making me embarrassed."

"Ok, but we haven't finished....." she said enigmatically......

She sat down on the lounger again.

"That was some welcome, I must say, but let's be adult about this. My tits are going to get brown and you're going to have to put up with them being on show occasionally. You also leave them alone – understand? And for your information, I've come back home for a month or thereabouts while my place has some new wiring done – I can't live without electricity, so it was easier to get out for a while. Then, when all that's done, I'm having it decorated.....which is why I'm here for a month. Sorted?"

"Wow, sis!" I said, "What a speech! Ok – I accept it all, so you can uncover yourself again. I didn't see your car, by the way."

"You came in the back way didn't you – well, I'm parked round the front, idiot!" she said, sticking her tongue out at me.

"Yeah – alright – I should have thought. Sorry. But can I pretend I've only just come in and say 'hello' and welcome back' which is what I should have done."

"Sure bruv – and thank you. Now come and join me and we can do some catching up....." she said as she leaned back on her lounger, once again uncovering her generous charms. I'd never really considered my sister as interesting material, but now I was having trouble concentrating on what I was doing and where I was looking. She smiled at me and winked! 'What's she up to?' I wondered.

I eased myself back onto the other lounger and tried to relax, but something was hard and awkward in my pocket. I fished around and pulled out my door keys – and my remote control. I put them on the low table between us.

"What's that?" questioned Sharon, "Oh, of course, it must be the controller for your inbuilt computer, isn't it? What a great idea!"

I blushed somewhat as it was still a delicate subject between family members (except mum and I, of course!)

"Yeah, it is," I said, "I've just come back from hospital where they've been tweaking the interactions – dunno what really, but they seem to know what they're doing."

I kept it vague, hoping she'd find something else to talk about, but she kept on.....

"Actually, apart from not having seen you for a while, I had been told to keep things kind of low key so not to embarrass you, but since we're on our own, come on, tell me what they've done. Does everything work" and she gestured, "down there?"

"We're on our own?" I questioned.

"Yep – mum decided to go and get her hair done – she's having it styled and permed she said, so she'll be out for......" and she looked at her watch, "...probably the best part of another couple of hours."

'Double damn!' I thought. No mum – no sex and now a nosy sister instead.

"Now, come on, tell me....." she said, simply. "Tell me about this thing" she said, picking the remote up.

"I can't really" I said. "They're still working on it," I tried to cover up....

"Not good enough!" said Sharon, "Come on, tell me or I'll press these buttons!"

"Aaaagh – NO – don't do that!"

"Well, tell me then....."

"I-I-I-I can't" I stumbled and stuttered in my embarrassment.

"Ok – here goes!" she said, and without further ado she pressed something. I felt my cock start to tingle and throb.

'Oh god – she's pressed the sensitive one' I screamed silently, as my cock jumped and twitched on its way to a hard on.

Sharon's eyes opened wide – "Oooops – something works!" she said as she saw my bulge start to turn into a stiffening tube. "What does the D-pad do?"

That was less a question and more a warning, I reckon, as she pushed 'up' on the D.

My cock lurched again and I felt and could see it elongate.

I just lay on the lounger in shock – I was too gob-smacked to do anything – this was my sister who was 'playing' with me!

"Hey Mikey, is that a banana or what?" she said, using the family 'friendly' name for me, "That's a pretty decent sized cock they've given you! You gonna let me see it?"

"Wha....t!" I gasped.

"I bet mum's seen it!" said Sharon with a knowing look. I just had to avert my eyes or completely give myself away.

"Yeah – knew it, you dirty fucker!" Sharon said, "And what did mum think of it?"

"She said it looked good too," I said, shocked into submission.

"Weeeell, if she's seen it, why can't I?" said Sharon with a big smile, "Come on, don't be shy!"

I stood up and as it happened, the way my cock was laying made it look even bigger and harder as it pushed against the material and I was actually quite proud of it!

"Come on, get it out, or I'll press some more buttons!"

"Aaaagh – no – ok, I'll do it!" I said quickly.

We all knew that our back garden was totally enclosed and private, which was why the ladies were seemingly happy to strip down for a sun tan. We could probably be overheard if we shouted, but otherwise we were alone.

I stood up and undid my belt and my trouser clasp and ran the zip down. I dropped my trousers and stepped out of them – as much as anything because once this was all over, I intended to put my shorts on instead. But now, having lost my trousers, I dropped my pants too and my cock suddenly bobbed into view below my t-shirt.

It was erect and my foreskin had rolled partially back and my knob was already glistening with precum that must have been oozing without my being aware.

"Any good?" I asked, waving it around for Sharon.

She was open-mouthed. "Fuck me!" she said, "Where the heck did you get that?" She laughed.

"No – I know where you got it from – it's a donor organ – what I meant to say was something like how did it get so large?"

I looked at the controller. "That thing helps," I said, "This cock that's now mine is about 7 inches long normally, but when I push 'up' on the D-pad, I can get it up to just about 10 inches."

"Fuckin' hell" said Sharon, her eyes now wide open and staring......"Show me!"

"You've got the remote – you do it – push the D-pad up and hold it there."

She did, not taking her eyes off my cock and watched as it stretched and stretched until it seemed quite out of proportion with my slim body.

"Fuckin' hell" said Sharon again, "That just has to be the longest dong I've ever seen! In real life, that is! Is that as far as it goes? I mean, is that as long as it gets?"

"Well, it does seem to get a bit longer when I make it thicker too," I admitted somewhat cagily, but at the same time, turning this way and that so that my sister could get the best views.

You see, this interest in my cock was all new to me in its own way. I'd had medical people interested in my bitten off penis since I was six and on my grafted-on penis for the last nine months but now it was in full operational condition, I was really quite proud of it and, despite being basically shy, I was quite glad to show it off.

"Make it thicker then," said Sharon, licking her lips.....

"You do it, you've got the remote," I said. "Right on the D-pad"

"Obviously" said Sharon, being a bit more computer and mobile friendly than mum. She pressed and held it.....

"Whoa!" I said, "That takes it to the max, if you hold anything down."

I didn't have time to say anything else because I immediately found myself staring at my now expanding cock – it was inflating considerably and looked to be getting a bit longer too.

"Bloody hell!" said Sharon, "Now that is some cock! Does it do anything else unusual?"

"Nah" I said, "That's about it, but that's enough, isn't it? Not every cock can change it's size like mine can!"

Sharon hadn't been listening. Instead she'd been looking at the controller. The buttons only had letters, as it was really a testbed unit, and she was trying to work them out.

She was muttering to herself almost under her breath. "Ok – I've pressed the D-pad and that's ok, now what was that one I pressed before.....ah, yes – this one. Ok – what about this one – SP?" Nothing seemed to happen, but I could feel my single enhanced ball squirm as it upped its production. "Ok – how about this one? Gave him an erection, didn't it.....so what happens if I hold it down?"

"Sharon" I cried in some panic, "What the fuck are you doing! Look at my cock! Hit the default button!"

"The what?" Said Sharon, not knowing which button that was – but quite obviously not intending to do any such thing anyway.

Look at it – she couldn't tear her eyes off it now. It was at max everything – it was over 10 inches long, I swear it, it looked as big around as a Coke can and it was purple and throbbing and jumping!

I felt things happening – I felt my cock lurching and recoiling. I felt my tubes filling up and without warning my whole body jerked forward and a massive eruptive stream of steaming hot spunk soared out from my abused cock.

"Look out!" I panted, "I'm coming – hard!"

It easily cleared the table and crossed Sharon's lounger too before falling back to earth, leaving a trail of spunk behind. Then another, slightly smaller jet erupted, taking the same path but this time ending somewhere above her thighs, upon which it landed with an audible splat. I grasped my cock for the first time and wanked myself through the last part of my orgasm. Lesser spurts followed, each one also followed by Sharon's wide open eyes and finally it was all over. My cock started to droop in my hand somewhat although I could just feel that he'd be up for another round if I let him!

"Oh. My. God!!!" breathed Sharon. "That was the biggest cumshot I've ever seen in my whole life! That was incredible!" She became lost for words.

I too was almost wordless but for some reason I blurted out "Oh fuck – that's twice it's happened!"

Sharon perked up. "Twice? Oh yeah – was the other time with mum? Did she press your buttons too?"

I nodded, partially in shame, partially because I felt relieved that it had come out and partially because I was now feeling quite cocky about me, my cock and women.

"She did what you did but I came in my pants instead," I admitted, "and I'm sorry if I've made you all wet."

"Wet, oh yeah, you definitely made me wet! Oh you mean here," she said, surveying the splash of sperm on her thighs. She ran her fingers across the small blob and gathered it up. Then she smeared it across her tits, emitting a low hum as she did.

Suddenly she returned to the previous subject. "Oh yeah – wet. I thought you meant here," and she pulled aside the gusset of her bikini bottom. "You certainly made that bit wet too!!"

"Sharon!" I said in some disgust – and yet with excitement in my voice, "put it away, you're my sister!"

And there before me was her obviously slippery, hot and excited cunt. I couldn't see all of her but what I could see was more than enough to make my cock become instantly erect again although I'm not sure it was yet drooling as much as her gash was.

"And I'm not just wet, but I'm hot and horny and I need something to easy my tension," said Sharon, eyeing my new erection.

Then she looked me in the eye. "So what happened when you came off when mum was at the controls, eh?"

"She made me take my pants off," I said, feeling safe, considering that I was already in that state with my sister.

"And then what?" said Sharon, with a mischievous look in her eye, "Knowing mum, I bet it didn't stop there! She's a bit of a goer, is mum, did you know that?"

"Yeah, she is," I said mindlessly, still ogling Sharon's exposed cunt.

"So you fucked her did you?" said Sharon winking at me, "come on, tell me! You won't be in trouble if you tell me, unless you don't fuck me too!"

So saying, Sharon stood up and slid her bikini bottom down and off and now I was the only one wearing anything – just a t-shirt. She lay back again and now I cold see all her charms. Instead of mum's landing strip of pubes, she had hers cut into a heart shape. Her clitoris was larger than mum's and already looked as if was standing proud. Her outer lips were neat – no hanging flaps or anything and shaved smooth. I couldn't clearly see inside because everything was coated in her somewhat sticky juices.

"Come on Mikey," she cooed, somewhat sexily, "tell me what happened, I want to know all the details and then you can fuck my pussy!"

'Oh god! What the heck's happening? Everyone wants my cock! What do I do?'

And inside my brain, something sort of said 'well, go for it then! If they want you, give it to em!' and in moments my whole demeanour changed – I felt charged up and almost daring. Here was a lovely woman just about throwing herself at me – so why refuse? Incest – what's that? Been there – done that – got the t-shirt! Nothing that was going to stop me having sex with my sister.

I walked around the table and sat beside Sharon on her lounger – mum's lounger, really. I'd been here before!

"Ok." I opted to open up. With Sharon exposing herself to me it wouldn't be me who got in trouble if anyone found out, so she wasn't about to drop me in it.

"After I'd come, mum made me drop my pants and then she sucked me clean."

I saw Sharon gasp.

"And then once I was clean she played with the remote again and made me cum again, but this time she sucked me off. And then, when she'd done that, I fucked her," I said simply.

Sharon's mouth was wide open but not in horror. Instead she was crying out as an orgasm swept through her – she was diddling her clit rapidly as I told her what had happened, and even though it had only taken a few moments to tell her, she'd managed to have an orgasm in that time!

"Oooooh – oooooh! Ooooooohhhhh!" said Sharon, "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh Mikey, come here, quick!"

Her hand reached out and grasped my already firm, erect and throbbing cock.

"Ooooh Mikey – come on – put him in me, now! NOW!"

She spread her legs wide, just like mum had done and I quickly climbed between them. Her hand dragged me down and scrubbed the end of my cock across her cunt and clitoris. She moaned and her hips thrust up at me, causing my cock to be enveloped in her folds. She gasped deeply with the contact.

"Get in me – get it in me!" she panted. She aimed my cock at the centre of her gash and having done so, her hand reached over me and pulled me down and immediately deep into her. She was so sopping wet that I hardly touched the sides – all I felt was the enveloping heat and then a thrill as my cock bottomed out against her cervix.

"Ooooooh Mikey, Oh Mikey, Oh my god!" she groaned, "I needed that! Leave him there for a mo. I've got another one coming.....hang on."

Her fingers were busy, with one hand she was strumming her clit; with the other she was holding and squeezing her left breast and nipple.

"Suck my tit," she said and I leaned forward and took her delicious breast into my mouth....well, some of it! So tightly filled, it was, so firm and yet so soft. Like marshmallow that wouldn't melt. As she continued with her own ministrations, I moved to her nipple and sucked it into my mouth. I gently bit down on it, making her moan and pant even more. I changed breasts and nipples – she began her contented humming noise again. Her nipples were nowhere as large as mum's were, but they seemed to be just as sensitive and every time I fluttered my tongue over either of them, she groaned again. And between our efforts, her next orgasm was about to break loose.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers
12