My Bionic Cock Ch. 09.2

Story Info
More pre-party family entertainment!
8.1k words
4.63
42.2k
29
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 07/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

I'm Mike -- 6'2" -- 170 pounds -- 18 year old last summer. Light brown hair, blue eyes, moustache. I'm a fitness instructor, so I have to look and act the part. Once a loner, now a sex magnet, it seems! Lost half my little willie when I was 6 and had a donor organ grafted in place of mine last year. It's complete with a micro-computer in a sack to resemble a testicle and there are multiple electrodes from it to various parts of my genitals. Hence a bionic cock -- complete with remote control!

Mum is adorable. Angela -- Angie usually or Angel, as my dad calls her. She's 37 this year. 'Come-to-bed' eyes, 36D tits with nipples to die for, lovely hips, curvy bum and long slim legs. Had me at 19 but my sister was born when mum was only 16.

Dad -- very much the same build as me -- same hair, eyes and moustache too. Very fit through healthy living and eating. GSOH as the adverts say. He's a Sales Director and away from home too much.

Sis -- Sharon -- very edible!! Busty like mum but slimmer. Blue eyes like dad and me. 5'6" with never-ending legs. Three years older than me. Graphic designer by trade. Own home and car -- very good catch for someone one day.

Somehow I managed to keep Carl from molesting me -- mainly I think by feigning agony caused by my constant erection, but I still had the problem of joining the family with 10" of enhanced cock throbbing before me.

Carl eventually decided to go out and explore the neighbourhood so I was left in peace, to meditate over my problem.

Then I also realised that unless I pushed mum, I doubted that she'd get round to phoning Paul. She was just too busy -- and anyway, I doubted that she really realised my predicament, so, putting on underpants, shorts and trousers, I finally took the plunge.

In the large kitchen/diner, where we often tended to congregate, mum and Carol were there and they both looked at me, their eyes almost naturally gravitating to my swollen groin.

Mum finally looked at my face.

"I'm sorry darling," she said, "I just didn't think. I didn't mean to cause a problem....but you did cheat!"

"Forget it mum and sorry I cheated," I said, "But now I'm just worried about how to get it to go down. Have you phoned Paul?"

"Yes," said mum, to my surprise, "I told him the problem and he said he'd ring back this afternoon. He didn't sound too concerned, so I guess he'll have a cure."

"Thanks mum, for doing that. He may not be concerned, but I am. It isn't that it hurts or anything, but it does sort-of stand out and I can't spend all day like this," I said.

"Have you tried wanking to make it go down?" said Carol, which was taking a bit of a liberty considering that wanking was what got me into this mess!

"No -- quite honestly -- and anyway, I'm trying to save myself for the party," I replied, but I could feel my cock jumping with the thought, even if I wasn't really in favour.

"Oh -- you don't want to worry about that!" said Carol, "you're young and you'll soon reload, won't you?"

"Yeah, I know, but I really wanted to be on my best form for mum tomorrow," I said, but mum looked at me.

"Mikey, yours won't be the only penis there and I'm quite certain there'll be enough stimulation available to get you up and coming as often as you want," said mum, "so I wouldn't worry about it. Anyway, come and have some lunch and wait for Paul to ring."

That sounded sensible although sitting down wasn't particularly easy, not just because of my layers of clothes but because my extended erection was being pushed up past my waistband. I winced and held my stomach as I sat down, causing both ladies to look sharply at me.

"What's the matter?" asked mum, coming to stand beside me, "stomach ache?"

"No mum," I replied, not really thinking of the consequences, "It's my cock -- it's sticking up and it hurts pushing up here."

"Why don't you just let it stick up then?" said mum, putting her hand down to where the top of my penis was straining. It jumped as she touched it.

"Oh Mikey, let it out!" she said as she started to fiddle with my belt, "you can't possibly keep it all cramped up."

"MuuuUUUuuum!" I wailed, "Leave him alone -- he's fine."

"No he's not, now come on, stand up," said mum, pulling me off the chair and undoing my belt. Soon she had my trousers undone (much to my relief actually) and began delving through the layers of clothes.

"Mike -- take all this lot off, now!" she demanded, "That's stupid! Just leave your trousers or your shorts on -- shorts preferably -- get rid of the rest."

Carol was watching mum's activity and she seemed to be getting a bit restless -- I think she wanted to help and I tried to mentally pin her into her chair. At present it seemed to be working.....

I stepped out of my various items of clothing, leaving me wearing nothing but my t-shirt which did nothing to cover my huge erection. In actual fact, the t-shirt was pretty short and as soon as I moved at all, my cock sprang out into the open.

"Oh my!" Carol groaned, her eyes fixed on my cock, "That looks so damn good!"

She was practically drooling and I just knew that, whether or not I liked it, my sexual activity for the day wasn't ended.

As quickly as I could I pulled on my shorts, having untangled them from the little pile at my feet and although my erection was still easily discernable, at least it was comfy and not blatantly on show.

"That's better," said mum, patting my cock and smiling, "now you can tease us both all through lunch! Sit over there, where we can see you."

Knowing not to argue with mum, I did so, sitting at the side of the breakfast bar while the ladies sat at the table, looking at me, longingly. My engorged penis stood proudly (if reluctantly, on my part) up past the waist of my shorts and stretched my t-shirt out near my nipples. Mum kept smiling broadly as she ate and Carol kept missing her mouth with her fork!

'Oh heck,' I thought as I chomped my way through my meal, 'these two are just waiting for the chance to get me, I know it!'

In the middle of the meal mum stood up and went to the sideboard where the wine was kept.

"Could just do with a little glassful," she said, "and you?"

Carol nodded and mum poured a glassful for each of us -- a potato wine; nicely dry but as potent as ever.

And as I sipped my wine, another thought swept through me.

'Oh no -- mum gets randy when she's had a drink! Pretty sure that Carol's the same -- and she had some earlier! Oh fuck -- not more sex!'

"What's it like to have a hard-on all the time?" asked Carol, "Does it feel good?"

"Doesn't hurt, that's one good thing," I said, chomping on my salad, "but it gets in the way."

"I wonder if you could go on screwing all day with a permanent hard-on," she pondered, squirming on her chair.

"Oh come on -- I'd run out of energy," I said. "My cock might still be hard but I wouldn't be able to use it, as you might say."

"No, but you could just lie there and let other people use it," said mum with that glint in her eye, "Hmmmmm -- makes me wonder...."

"Yeah, but I want to be fit to perform tomorrow -- 'cos someone's going to want me to fuck them, aren't they," I said, "and if I'm knackered, all I'll want to do is to go to sleep."

"I wonder how often you could orgasm?" said Carol, ignoring me, "I suppose you can't use your computer to make more sperm now, but I wonder if your cock would just get so numb....or would it keep on cumming?"

Carol was now squirming all over the place and she kept putting one hand down to her groin -- it obviously wouldn't be long before she was ripping her knickers off and ravaging me!

"Finished your lunch, Mikey? Ah -- well done. Enjoyed that? Good," said mum, without waiting for my reply.

She swept the plates and cutlery up and ushered us out and into the lounge. We stood there for a few moments before we all decided that we'd really prefer to be outside, so we headed to the loungers on the patio. For the party, mum had borrowed a couple more loungers, so now we at least had one each on which to relax with our drinks. We all settled back and supped our wine and I noticed that mum refilled both her glass and Carol's, although I was drinking more slowly.

For a little while, as our lunch went down, all was peaceful, but then, with a polite burp, Carol sat up and looked at me. Well, she didn't actually look at me -- just part of me! I'd rearranged my cock so that he was down the leg of my shorts, in a vain effort to disguise or hide my erection, but as I'd slouched back, my shorts rode up and some considerable length of my penis stuck out from below the material.

Carol stood up, swaying very slightly.

"Young man," she started, "You've been teasing me for so long and I just can't ignore it any longer. I want your cock again and I want it now!"

"Auntie," I said, using her more reserved title because I was a bit annoyed, "I want to rest so I'm ok tomorrow."

"You'll recover, you're young and fit, now come on, please, get your shorts off, please, or I'll do it for you!" she said, advancing on me and stripping her clothes off. Her skirt and knickers were discarded first to expose her slightly bushy but well trimmed pussy, with it's hint of pink and despite my basic objection, there was no way I could ignore and say no to such a lovely apparition.

By the time she came to straddle me on the lounger I'd slipped off my shorts and also taken off my t-shirt and my overlarge penis pointed up and slightly away from my body.

Briefly stopping in her striptease, Carol, with her legs spread wide above me, used her fingers to open her lips. I held up my cock towards her and she deftly slid him into her slot and soon he was sliding smoothly into her already well oiled hole.

Carol groaned with lust and pleasure as she threw off her blouse and bra and ground herself down onto my penis and I was totally surprised to find that she'd managed to absorb my entire erection inside her.

"Ohhhhhh Mikey -- that feels sooooo gooood. Ooooooh, when we fucked this morning it was good," she said, "but it was hard work but now I've been stretched a bit, having you inside me is just wonderful."

Soon she started to move up and down on my pole, really putting some effort into it.

"Oh fuck -- that fills me so well -- he feels huge inside me! Ooooh, so fucking good!" she moaned and I could feel her vagina starting to warm up and wake up. Muscles inside her were starting to quiver around my penis, starting to caress and squeeze him as we began to work up a sweat.

"Oh yesssss, I'm getting used to you now, love," said Carol between gasps of breath, "change places -- come on top of me."

Briefly we separated, revealing her soaked pubes and hot reddened swollen lips, before she settled on her back and guided me home again.

I drove my penis deeply into her, making her eyes widen and her breathing deepen and after a short period of energetic fucking, Carol started to arrive at her peak. Twitches were running through her; her hips, although thrusting back at mine, were jumping almost out of control; her body was flushed with sweat.....

"Oh, don't stop Mikey, don't you dare stop," she groaned, thrusting hard back at me, "going to come, going to come, gonna, oh yessssss -- cummmmming -- cummmmming!"

There was a steady squelching sound as we slapped together; a steady spreading of her orgasmic fluids over our pelvic union; a steady grunting and groaning, which seemed to come from both of us.

Carol was now on her plateau -- her orgasmic climax that, given the right attention, could be extended for quite some time, I guessed.

"Oooooh -- I can't stop -- Oh, that's wonderful -- that's heaven! Oh, I'm coming and coming!" she cried as my huge penis slid deep into her and out again repeatedly.

She'd just shaken her way through another orgasm when a shadow covered up and we both looked up to find Carl right beside us -- stark naked, stropping his very stiff cock.

"I want to join in," he said, "can I, please mum? You said I could."

"Ohhhh yes love," said Carol and then, "Mikey, get up and we'll rearrange things."

Extracting my slimy, reddened extended pole from her grasping vagina, I stood up while Carol considered her options.

"Wonder if DP will work?" mused Carol aloud, "might be able to take Carl, or do I try Mikey. That'll be a hell of a stretch."

"What's that mum -- what's DP?"

"Double penetration," I explained, "I think your mum is deciding which of us fits best in which hole."

Carl still looked a bit awry; he was new to this game and still had a lot to learn.....

"Yep -- Mikey -- come and lay down and I'll get on top again," said Carol taking the line of least resistance and greatest pleasure, "And when I've got him inside me, Carl, you come up behind me."

Carl's eyebrows shot up as he realised what was about to happen.

"You want me in your arsehole, mum?" he said, his voice rising with excitement. "Fuckin' hell, won't that hurt?"

"Not if you take it easy, love," she said, "anyone got any lube?"

"There's some in the medicine drawer in the kitchen -- KY jelly, it's called, Carl," I said and Carl scampered off, to return just moments later with the small tube.

His mum looked closely at it to ensure he wasn't going to put Deep Heat or something instead of KY in her and then told him to spread it all over his cock and to squeeze some into her arse as well.

From my position I couldn't see how things were going but I guessed it was all ok as I felt Carol sliding my penis deeper inside her hole -- and then some extra pressure as Carl began to try to penetrate his mum's backside.

Carol grunted as his penis stretched her sphincter but she didn't tell him to stop -- quite the opposite in fact.

"Come on Carl, push a bit harder -- oooouuuch -- oh, it's ok. Now the head's in its easier -- just push and you'll slide right in now," she said with a slight wince to her voice. She was determined to get her son right inside her......

Soon I could feel his member sliding alongside mine, our penises separated only by some thin membranes, which was soon adding to his delight.

"Oh mum -- I can feel Mike's cock in you too!" he crowed happily, "I've got all my cock inside you now and it's all hot and tight in there. Oooooh, it feels good -- really good."

"Yessss -- that's better now," said Carol, "easier now, but be gentle Carl."

He started sawing in and out, sliding his penis up and down mine, straining and stressing her arsehole despite the lubrication. But Carol was now heedless of any pain -- all she was getting was pleasure as she was penetrated and fucked by two large cocks at once.

Carl and I had now got into a rhythm, alternately sliding in and out to maximise Carol's and our stimulation and for a while we worked on her body as a team, bringing her to several more wild climaxes.

Then Carol asked us to change round again -- and this time she wanted to add some 69 work -- with Carl underneath her, while I fucked her from above.

It was a quick 'all change' as we repositioned ourselves. Carl cleaned off his slippery penis with some tissue and then held it up for his mother to take into her mouth and as she straddled him and her cunt pushing down towards his outstretched tongue, I smoothly slid my cock up inside her juicy, twitching vagina once more.

Carol let out a long sigh -- hopefully of pleasure as I sank home and as Carl's tongue made contact with her clit.

"Oh Carl, my darling, lick me, please, please!" she cried, "Play with my clit and lick my lips, you darling boy."

Carl was already obliging and as I looked down I could see Carl's face beneath her little forest with my balls sliding scant inches above his forehead as I reamed his mother's hole.

Needless to say, the action soon brought Carol to another climax -- the ability to come many times obviously ran in the family -- Carol, mum and Sharon could all come and come again, thank heavens.

Soon Carol was convulsing; her hips jumping up at Carl's face; her vagina clutching and rapidly squeezing my cock and she was off again!

"Ooooooh fuck meeeee!" she wailed, "fuckin' coming again -- oh yesssss -- big one -- yeahhhhh! Ooooh, oooooooh, ooooooooooh -- ooooooooooh!" she screamed, lifting her head from Carl's penis as she came.

All her activity had also sent me past my tipping point -- an orgasm was coming now, whether I wanted it to or not!

"Carol, I'm coming too, I'm coming!" I said, pistoning my penis in and out of her hole and Carol just increased her convulsions and body jerking as her own orgasm continued to thrill her. Her juices were spraying down onto Carl's face as he licked and sucked her clit and pussy while, at the other end, Carol was bobbing up and down rapidly on Carl's penis.

He too was almost there -- his hips kept throwing his cock into his mother's mouth and almost forcing it down her throat.

"Ooooh mum, keep doing that," he groaned as Carol's convulsions caused her to suck harder on his cock, "That's good, really good! Getting there, nearly there."

I could feel his body quivering on the lounger as he neared his release -- Carol's body was jerking and jumping as she too climaxed again and I was just getting ready to unload.

"That's it -- coming now!" I cried, and just as my first eruption jetted from my penis, so Carol's body jerked violently, dislodging me from her very slippery wet hole.

And as my cock slid forward across her vaginal lips, so Carl opened his mouth wide and sucked me in -- jets of sperm and all.

My orgasm was so strong that I just couldn't drag my penis out of his mouth to return it to Carol's hole, not that I particularly worried about doing so -- my cock was just happy to be unloading -- full stop!

Anyway, it felt really good because he was sucking so hard -- because he too was pumping his sperm out, but into his mother's mouth instead. I heard her choke briefly and then some gulping sounds, followed by some heavy breathing as she recovered from a large mouthful of her son's cream.

Soon I'd emptied myself into him too and I got up, dragging my still computer-engorged erection from his mouth. Carl's face was a sight -- his mother's juices had soaked him generously; my first squirt of cum had obviously hit Carol's vagina and splashed back all over him, and where I'd filled his mouth, some of my creamy-white sperm had overflowed down his cheek.

Carol too got up and came to stand by me. We wrapped our arms round each other and kissed, sharing the taste of Carl's cum as we did. Then Carl stood up and joined us, to kiss his mum and share my cum with her and finally he turned and kissed me, rather to my surprise -- and I too tasted my own cum, not for the first time!

"Phew!" said Carol, "that was hard work -- but it was good -- thank you, both of you."

"Can we do it again?" asked Carl, rubbing his still erect cock up and down against his mother.

"Later perhaps," she said, "but you should save it for the party, Carl."

"Huh" that's not what you said to me!" I moaned, and my enforced erection rubbed against her as well.

"You too?" she questioned, raising her eyebrows and looking down at my penis.

"No -- I want a break, but my cock still won't go down. I want to find out if Paul's come back yet, otherwise I'm stuck with this thing until the party," I said, "I may still have an erection for the party but I'll have no energy or cum left by then."

"Don't worry Mikey, Paul will be able to fix that for you," said Carol.

"Oh -- don't start on that! How do you know?" I queried.

"Just guessing," she said, "I think that if there'd been a problem he would have rung back before now."

I suppose she had a point, but I really was getting bored with carrying my massive erection everywhere so I disengaged from our three-way cuddle and turned round -- to face my dad and my sister!

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers