My Bionic Cock Ch. 09.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

'Oh fuck, now what?' I thought, because they too were naked and dad's cock was stiff as a board and was being held and rubbed slowly by his daughter.

"Hi Carol. Hi Mikey. Wow -- that was hot," dad said, "enjoyed watching that!"

"Pervert," said Carol, sticking her tongue out at him.

"Not at all," said dad, "we were just coming out to enjoy ourselves while mum's busy -- and we found you three enjoying yourselves, so we didn't want to interfere."

"So we stayed and watched instead," said my sister Sharon, "and it's got me all wet and horny too!"

"Oh well, if you can watch, then so can we," said Carol, "I'd use the other lounger though, this one's all wet!"

Dad and Sharon settled themselves with Sharon on top as they lay down to kiss and cuddle and soon the air was full of sloppy wet noises and contented hums, which Sharon always emits when she's happy.

It was all a bit long-winded for Carl though, who must have been hoping for some hot sex immediately and his erection subsided and refused to return, so he departed indoors to get a drink -- and, probably to get back to my computer game, I thought. So Carol and I sat down again and watched the couple enjoying themselves.

They were now caressing each other and the hums had developed into groans and moans and the occasional grunt as Sharon ran her hand over the end of dad's cock as it jutted slightly sideways from their groins.

Gradually their actions became more energetic -- Sharon pushed dad's cock back in line so it could rub against her pussy while dad held, squeezed and played with her breasts and sensitive nipples and now their heavy breathing was the main sound they were making.

"Get him in me, dad, please," said Sharon, spreading her legs to allow her father easy access to her hole.

There was a brief shuffling and squirming of bodies and then a deep sigh from Sharon.

"Ooooooh dad, that's super -- slid right in, just like that!" she said happily.

"Lovely and tight, sweetie," dad said as he lifted his hips up to push his cock firmly home.

Once more the hums started, but louder now, accompanied by more groans, grunts and cries of delight as the incestuous pair fucked happily before us.

Carol had grabbed my cock and was steadily wanking me as we sat there and I played with her breasts as she did so.

"You don't want more, do you?" I asked of Carol.

"No, dear boy, no. I've been stretched all over and I'm well satisfied for now," she said, "More later perhaps...."

"I want to see what Paul can do for me," I replied, "I may be Mister Ever-Ready, but even my batteries are running low!"

"Good," said Carol, "but let me just feel him, hold him and stroke him -- is that ok?"

"Yeah, fine," I said, "feels good, you just doing that."

We continued to watch dad and my sister as their fucking intensified. Dad was driving his hips and his cock up to meet Sharon's down-thrust and there was a steady splatting noise as their sex-juice soaked loins met, together with a steady stream of gasps from Sharon as she neared her orgasm.

"Yes dad, yes dad, doing well -- that's good.....getting there," she cried out, "Coming very soon -- really soon.....yeah -- right NOW!"

And Sharon's body began shaking and shivering all over as her father gave her a superb fucking and an excellent orgasm....and more than that, he was still going strong!

"Coming again dad, can't stop -- ooooh yeah -- oooooh, oooooh, oh more, more!" she groaned, "Can't stopppppp!"

But eventually she did and the pair wound down for a breather.

"Let's change round, dad," Sharon suggested. "Take me doggy style please -- I like that best."

They untangled and dad got up from the lounger to let Sharon 'assume the position' on her hands and knees. Dad got behind her and brought his erection up to her already parted lips where he gently pushed forward, allowing his cock to bathe in her juices. Judging from her sighs, Sharon was obviously enjoying the feelings as his penis slithered between her lips and across her hole.

"Put him back in, dad," said Sharon, reaching behind herself to pull dad towards her and we watched as he adjusted his position and with one firm thrust, he sank his cock all the way home.

"Ooooooofff!" said Sharon, "Wasn't expecting that!"

But then, after a little while she spoke again.

"Fuck me, dad," she said between breaths, "You certainly know how to fuck!"

"Bloody well ought to," he growled, "Had enough practice with your mum's appetite!"

"Is she as good to fuck as me though?" asked Sharon light-heartedly, thrusting her bum at his driving cock.

"Not answering that," said dad, pounding away, "get me into trouble."

Their actions continued, as did ours, Carol still gently stropping my penis and me still teasing her nipples. Her actions had now caused my cock to leak precum quite copiously and although it was turning Carol on, she just wasn't feeling in the mood for any more action for a while. Instead, she made a suggestion.

"You like threesomes, don't you Mikey," she said and I had to agree, although I hadn't had a lot of experience yet.

"Why don't you go over and join them," she said loudly enough for Sharon and dad to hear.

"Nah," I said, "they're doing ok on their own and I told you, I'm trying to save it for the party."

"Get on with you -- that'll make a lovely family fuck; all three of you together," Carol said, "Go on -- get your cock over there!"

Sharon, for one, had heard her.

"Oh yesssss Mikey -- come and join us! Bring that huge cock here! Pleeeeease! He can join in, can't he dad?" she asked, almost rhetorically.

"Course he can, sweetie," he agreed, "where would you like him?"

"I'd really like him up inside me, while his cock's at full size. It fills me and stretches me so much that he makes me come really quickly," she said, "not that you don't, dad, but when his computer has made his cock grow all over, nothing can compare to him."

"Come on then Mikey," said dad, getting up from behind Sharon, his slimy penis slithering from between her legs, "she's all yours!"

No-one had really asked me but I knew darned well not to argue with either my father or my sister -- and anyway, my cock was eager for another round, even if I wasn't so keen.

I moved around and took my father's place behind Sharon and fitted my penis into her groove. She was sopping wet -- dad had done a good job in getting her well worked up -- now it was up to me to finish her off.

I pressed my cock up against her, making him rub hard between her lips and all the way to her clitoris. Sharon was breathing fast as I prepared her hole and my cock for our union and soon I felt that things were slippery enough, so I pushed my crown up and into her.

Little by little I felt her flesh stretching slowly around my penis as it strove to accommodate my massive erection and slowly but surely he slid up inside her hot wet welcoming vagina.

"Ooooh Mikey -- that's so big," she groaned, "But it's so good too. Filled -- oh god -- completely, utterly!"

Saving words, I simply pushed and pushed until I could feel her cervix against the tip of my knob and I knew I could go no further. Slowly I began pulling my penis out until just the crown was still inside her -- then I pushed back deep inside again and again.

These simple actions soon got Sharon firstly humming, then sighing and then moaning as my enlarged cock drove her relentlessly towards her orgasm -- her body was starting to move somewhat uncontrollably too.

And it wasn't all that long before she cried out in delight as she peaked, her orgasm searing through her, creating wondrous sensations that were imparted to my penis. She was all aquiver, all action, all orgasm! Every part of her was squirming, quivering and bouncing around from her tits to her buttocks as she enjoyed one of her super-orgasms that my computer-enhanced cock gave her.

She was virtually incoherent -- only disjointed sounds emanated from her mouth, although her body said it all for her. She was obviously having a fucking good time!

In the meanwhile, dad had been standing behind me, gently massaging his penis as he watched the action, but now that Sharon had had her first and major orgasm, he wanted to join in.

I was still very much engaged in ensuring that Sharon's hole was filled and stretched and that she was satisfied and I didn't even register dad moving about until I felt his hand land on my hip.

"Hold still a mo," he said to me and as I did so, I felt something cool and wet touch my arsehole, which made me jump a bit.

"It's ok Mikey -- it's just me with some of that KY. I'll take it easy," said dad and I felt him move between my legs as I knelt behind Sharon.

"Bloody hell dad, didn't know you were coming," I said, "you going to fuck me then?"

"Only hole available at the moment," he grumbled, pushing his penis at my anus.

I felt things slip and slide around a bit before his cock locked onto its target and then I felt him stretching my hole, straining my sphincter muscles and slithering into my arsehole.

"Whoa, dad -- slow down, wait a bit," I cried because despite having been fucked by dad before, I'd tightened up and needed to get used to the feeling again.

Dad kept the pressure going, but gently, I could tell, and it didn't actually take all that long before his knob had lodged inside me. I now knew that the pain wouldn't get any worse and that shortly I'd begin to enjoy his penetration as the pressure he was applying made his penis slowly slide deeper and deeper into my rectum.

With a generous 8 inches of cock, dad could penetrate pretty deeply and he was doing so now -- and I felt so full inside -- it must feel something like Sharon's feeling, I guessed.

"Crikey dad, "I moaned, "take it easy -- I've got Sharon pushing up and you pushing down and I've got nowhere to go!"

Dad chuckled, as did Sharon, who thrust herself harder up against me, making me go "ooooff" every so often when her thrust and dad's combined.

For a while we all worked together and Sharon, who'd been on a high for a while, managed to come off at least twice more before she called out for a halt.

"Let me turn over," she said, "I want to lie on my back so I can see your face as you come in me."

So we lifted up -- dad withdrawing from me as I withdrew from Sharon -- and then we all fitted back together again. The lower position meant that my arse cheeks were now clamping dad's penis as he stuffed me with it, but he wasn't complaining!

"Wow, Mikey -- that's made it tighter," he said, "feels even better now -- won't take me all that long to come. You gonna come too?"

"Hope so dad, but take it easy for a bit so I can work my cock in Sharon. I'll let you know when I'm getting close."

"Ok, but don't take too long or I'll beat you to it," warned dad as I started to drive my penis harder into Sharon's wet and willing hole.

And I'm glad to say that Sharon's vagina was now really working my cock over too -- she was squeezing it and milking it internally with her vaginal muscles to help bring me off.

I was still having some troubles in climaxing, as the surgery on my transplant was still quite new and nerves hadn't all reunited so I was glad of all the help I could get.

And she was certainly giving me all that -- and dad was reaming my arse and stimulating my prostate with his sliding penis as well.....and finally things started to happen!

"Dad," I called out, "getting there -- get ready to join me soon. Won't be all that long."

Then, "Oooooh, yes, Sharon, that was good!" I cried as she did something inside that really pushed me almost over the top....."Ooooh you're making me cuuuuum! Yesssss, pump me dad, squeeze me Sharon -- oh yesssss."

Dad from behind me called out too.

"Ohhhh Mikey, you clamped down on me so tight just then -- brilliant -- making me come too I think."

"Yes dad, let it go -- I'm coming any moment!"

"Come on Mikey, come on," cried Sharon, as she too joined in the orgasmic crescendo, "oh wow -- I'm cummmmming againnnnnn!"

Between them that was more than enough and I felt my cock jump and recoil before spitting out yet another load, this time deep into Sharon's clutching hole. One jet, two, three -- and on the fourth, I felt dad jerk as he started to unload inside my anus.

"Oh fuck, Mikey, that feels so good," said dad with a grunt as another bolt of cum jerked from his cock, "OOOOhhhh -- uuuuugh! Yeahhhh!"

'Oh fuck' I thought as we all collapsed into a twitching, panting, steaming heap, 'that was good -- but that's another load that won't be available for the party.'

We all untwined and sat or stood up, wiping ourselves off with a variety of cloths and tissues.

"Bloody great!" said Sharon, "Gets better every time."

"Even his arse felt better," said dad, "perhaps it needed for Mikey to be fucking while he's fucked. Must remember that."

Quite honestly I was feeling almost too knackered to say anything -- and I was saved from speaking by mum yelling out from the hall.

"Mikey -- Paul's on the phone -- come and talk to him."

"Coming, mum" I said, amid a certain amount of laughter -- and I turned to Sharon and dad as I climbed into my shorts and walked off.

"Coming indeed," I said trying to sound serious, "That'll be the last time I'll be coming anywhere tonight!"

Indoors, mum handed me the phone and there was Paul.

"Hi Mikey -- how's things keeping up?" he said with a laugh.

"Keeping up?" I groaned, "That's the trouble -- it won't go down."

Paul chuckled, "Yeah - your mum's told me what happened and I've been working all day on a fix for you. Finally got it all sorted, I think."

"Thank god for that," I said, sitting down a bit heavily, "been hoping to hear from you all day, so it's good to speak to you now and even better to know you can help."

"Hey man," said Paul, "Aren't you pleased to have a fucking big erection all the time? Must be great fun!"

"Fucking well isn't" I cried, "I wanted to save myself for the party and all that's happened is that everyone's wanted me to fuck them instead."

"Oh, poor boy!" said Paul jovially, "well, your problems are as good as solved. Fortunately for you I'd been working on a new remote for you and with some hard work today, it's good enough for you to have. I'll pop it over in an hour or so along with something else that may help you for tomorrow."

"Ah brilliant," I said, "knew you'd be there for me!"

Paul was as good as his word and well inside an hour he was ringing the bell and being let in by mum. Rather that go to meet him myself, with my expanded penis contained inside several layers of clothing, I opted to stay in my room dressed just in my shorts.

Mum ushered Paul in to join me and left us to get on.

We met with a smile, a handshake and a big hug -- Paul was almost one of the family and I was doubly pleased to see him again.

Paul pushed me away to arms length and looked me over.

"You're looking good," he said as his eyes scanned up and down, "Look as if you've gained a few more muscles and a little bit of weight this past week or so. Does you good."

"Hard work at the gym," I said, "Been putting in some overtime."

He put his hand on my chest and ran it down across my abdomen and onto my thigh.....

"Definitely more defined," he said, "and firmer too. And hey -- look at that muscle!"

The muscle in question was causing a large tent round to the side, pinioned inside my underpants and swimming trunks.

"Piss off!" I said to Paul, "Don't you get all excited about my erection too!"

"Don't have time tonight," he said, sitting down in my chair, "Let's get down to business, then I can let you have some rest and peace."

He plonked his case down and opened it. From a little slot, he pulled out another remote, for all the world a brother to the one mum had drowned and handed it to me. I looked it over, recognising all the buttons with their initial letters on. SU and SD -- sensitivity up or down. MG and MH -- mood, gay or hetero, etcetera. The D-pad was the same, thank heavens.....but there was an extra button -- no two extra buttons, one on the left and one on the right.

"What do these do?" I asked.

"Just be patient. Let's deal with one thing at a time," said Paul, keeping me guessing, "and the first thing is to get the new remote connected to your computer so I'll obviously need to get you all wired up for that. Ok - get your shorts off and lie on the bed."

I stood up and slid down my shorts, followed by my underpants and then my swim shorts -- and my much relieved but still massively erect penis uncoiled itself, seemingly shook itself and stood up to see what was going on.

"Wow!" said Paul, staring at my cock with open admiration, "That is one fucking big penis! Does it all work properly?"

"Definitely!" I said with some pride in my voice, "Absolutely no complaints from anyone!"

"Been busy then?" he asked as he pulled out what looked like miles of wiring and electrodes.

"Too busy since mum killed the remote and left me like this!" I said.

"Certainly a good looking specimen," said Paul, reaching out and wrapping his hand round my shaft. My cock jerked to his touch and stiffened even more.

"Nooooo, please!" I cried, "Not you as well!"

"I'll try to be professional!" said Paul ruefully, "Suppose I'll wait until tomorrow then for some fun."

He bent down and kissed the tip of my penis, which jumped again, with delight, I think!

"Ok -- let's be serious. Go and lie down -- and I promise I won't take advantage of you!" said Paul with a laugh, and I collapsed onto my bed.

Paul came to me trailing his wires and for a minute or two he was busy sticking all the electrodes all over me -- saving the last one for my cock.

"Where shall I stick it?" he asked gleefully, "Sorry, wrong wording but what else do I say? Where would you like it -- is that better?"

"Calm down Paul," I said, chuckling, "Anywhere, so long as it makes a good contact."

Paul grasped my pole once again and I could almost see him drool, but he only held it so he could stick the last electrode in place, halfway up the shaft.

"Ok -- done -- now I'll connect this end," he said, pulling out his laptop from the case and opening it up.

Soon the machine was up and running and the lead was plugged in and connected.

"Ok -- I'm going to run the program. You've had this before, so you'll know that you'll feel all kinds of tingles and sensations as it finds your computer and downloads some new data. And with a bit of luck, your computer isn't damaged and will just come back to life normally. Give it a few minutes and we'll soon know."

As I lay there, I could indeed feel all kinds of weird feelings, all over -- strange pulsations and warmths and vibrations that seemed to emanate from my pseudo-testicle (my on-board computer) and spread right up to my brain. It felt weird to be almost taken over by his computer -- I felt I was becoming a cyborg!

But soon the feelings became centred in my penis and testicle and nearby and just as I was starting to enjoy it, Paul spoke up.

"Done!" he said simply, "all uploaded -- and I've been able to boost your battery and download your activity too."

"Nosey bugger," I said, "What do you want all that for?"

"Only for the enhancement programme," he said, "Don't forget -- you're my guinea pig."

"At the rate I've been going, I've become more like a bloody rabbit," I said, "What now?"

"I'll unwire you and then I'd better run a few tests," said Paul as he busied himself ripping off the sticky electrodes. I'm sure he pulled the one off my cock with more vigour than with the others!

"Ok -- all being well, I should now be able to wirelessly connect to your computer, so I'll be kind and get you back to the default position," said Paul, tapping keys on his laptop.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers