My Bionic Cock Ch. 09.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,860 Followers

And almost suddenly there was a wave of sensations and my cock just deflated -- collapsed completely! Suddenly I felt so lost without that huge erection!

"Oh fuck Paul," I cried as I picked up and held my now normal and flaccid penis, "What have you done?"

"No panic -- don't panic!" said Paul, "Like I said, that's back to normal.....so now let's see if the other commands work."

So saying he pressed a few more keys and with more tingling feelings, I watched as my penis jerked, throbbed and hardened into a perfect erection.

"Excellent -- all seems to be fine now -- let's try for size -- see if we can get your monster back!" he said, pressing more buttons.

Moments later my erection began stretching, longer and longer, thicker and thicker -- until I once again sported a 10" cock that looked well over 2" across.

"Ok?" queried Paul, "Feel ok?"

I nodded, rendered speechless with happiness -- because although I could now regain my 'normal' self, I really did kind-of love having a giant cock, which I now held once more.

"Fine -- job done," said Paul, "Except for one last test -- the ejaculation."

"Noooooo -- please don't!" I cried wanting to hide my cock from him, "I'm saving my spunk for the party!"

"Gotta do it, if only for the computer record," said Paul as he turned to his laptop and began tapping keys again, "Anyway, get ready -- won't take long."

And it didn't! My cock was already erect, which made a climax easier and climax it did! A sudden feeling of heat and pressure came over my groin, which soon centred itself in my penis. A moment later and I watched and felt my cock pulse and eject an incredible gout of white sperm -- which seemed to hang in the air, before falling onto my chest. Another squirt followed -- this time straight at my raised face and a third did much the same. Several more little dribbles continued to leak from my penis and then, as Paul pressed another key, my penis deflated once again, returning to his regular size. He threw me my box of tissues to wipe all the spunk up with, but my fingers and tongue were already doing a good job.

"Whew," said Paul, "That's given me a hard-on! That was so hot! And so's that what you're doing! Phew -- now I know why I'm in this business! But I'll save it for now -- don't have enough time to have a play around really."

"Good," I said somewhat gratefully, not that I'd have minded if Paul and I had some fun, "Going to be nice not having an erection for a change. Oh -- change of subject -- what are the other buttons for?"

"Damn -- nearly forgot them," said Paul, picking up the remote.

"Ok -- this button below the D-pad is labelled B -- which means 'bend'. And what it does is to make the top couple of inches of your penis bend upwards," he said, "It'll look quite natural -- lots of cocks have bends and the upward bend is useful to reach the ladies G-spot."

"Yeah -- I know all about the G-spot from the internet -- that sounds great. And the other button?"

"The one on the left side -- yes, that one with P on it tickles your prostate!" said Paul laughing, "It'll be another way to milk more cum or precum from your penis -- just to add to your fun, so to speak. Just a little 'extra' that I thought might come in handy."

"Wow," was about all I could manage.

Then I thought of something else.

"Hey Paul," I started, "You said you'd got something else to help me for tomorrow. What's that then?"

"Oh hell -- been too interested in your cock! Yes, yes, got something here," he said, bringing out a small bottle of pills.

"These will make you produce more sperm -- even more than the button on your remote will. Take two tonight and you'll cum like a fountain tomorrow -- all day -- promise!"

"Fantastic -- that's brilliant -- been worrying about that," I said, looking at the pills.

"No problem -- you're all sorted now," said Paul, "I'll leave you in peace then."

And I was so dazed that I let Paul leave the room and see himself out.

'Wow,' I thought to myself, 'I'm all ready! Bring on the party!'

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,860 Followers