My Birthday Bash: Final Chapter

Story Info
The end to a perfect night of fun.
607 words
3.62
21.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After licking Andrea's pussy clean, we returned to the living room to finish my birthday celebration. Soon it would culminate in filling the last of the three holes as promised. I'll be honest, I wasn't sure if there was any juice left for Diane's pussy, but it would sure be nice to last more than a couple of minutes at intercourse. After sipping at our drinks for a couple of minutes, Diane was getting excited about having her pussy rammed by my cock.

"Since Tammy and Andrea have drained that cock of yours pretty good, I think it's going to be a a marathon fuck this time. Are you up for it?, she says.

"Not to worry, your pussy will be so sore after I get done with you the ladies are going to have to perform some delicate tongue service on you."

Let's begin. First I take Andrea and lay her down on her back. Then I have Tammy get down on all fours and straddle her daughter's face.

Then I take the medium butt plug and lube it up real nice.

"OK Tammy here's your treat" and with that I rub the jelly around her butthole and slowly insert the plug in her ass.

"Oh God that feels so good," Tammy says.

Andrea starts sucking on her Mom's clit driving Tammy crazy.

Now I place Diane on all fours between Andrea's legs and command her to suck her pussy. Then I take the small butt plug and lube it up and shove it in Diane's ass.

With all the moaning and groaning between the woman, I'm ready for action.

I take my cock and tease her by rubbing her pussy with it.

"Quit teasing me with that thing and fuck me" she says.

I slowly insert it a little at a time as she pushes back to take the whole thing inside her.

"Yes now pound that cock into me. I want you to fuck me raw."

And with that I grab her hips and start pounding away at her pussy.

"Yes, fuck me baby, fuck that pussy, make it hurt!"

"Oh yes I'm cumming honey, don't stop sucking Mommy's pussy" and with that Tammy explodes in her daughter's mouth. "Oh honey that was wonderful" she tells her daughter.

Tammy climbs off her daughter and comes around behind me. She pulls the butt plug from her ass. "Now it's your turn big boy."

And with that she takes the butt plug and shoves it up my ass. What an incredible feeling having that plug in my ass. Tammy doesn't leave it in though, she fucks me with it.

" Di I'm ready to give you whatever I have left sweetie" "Here it cums."

And within a couple of strokes I blast her pussy full of cum.

Tammy reaches under at the same time I'm cumming and rubs Diane's clit and brings her off at the same time.

She removes the butt plug and as she brings her finger away from Diane's pussy it is covered with my cum. She makes me bend over on all fours as she rubs the cum over my ass hole. Then she fucks me with her finger. It feels so good being fucked in the ass by my neighbor. And just then Andrea slides under my body and starts sucking on my cock.

"What's going on, I thought we were done."

"Lets just say that this is your icing on the cake," Tammy says.

And with that these two ladies finished my birthday off as well as me.

I can't wait to see what Andrea's birthday party will be like!