My Birthday... Ch. 01

Story Info
She has a special day.
1.7k words
4.01
48.6k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers

For my birthday on Monday, Michael was more than eager to give me anything and everything I wanted as every year he knows that he'll be getting it back and then some on the following for his birthday.

In case some are wondering, my birthday is January 5th while his is January 6th. He actually started the full pampering on me at about midnight the night before with a wonderful cheese and fruit tray, wine and a movie. We watched the movie til about 2am and retired for the evening.

Once in the room he slipped between my legs and went down between them as he tongued me to a slow and powerful orgasm. When I attempted to return the favor by taking his hard cock in my hand he pulled back and said that must go to sleep now as the morning awaits me. So as we spooned each other, his face to my back I took his hard cock and pulled his cock head just inside my ass and left him there as we quickly fell asleep engulfed in each others arms.

He woke up early as he always does and began my breakfast. He cooked up some eggs, bacon home fries and coffee. He served it to me in bed and sat with me while I ate it all gone. He removed the tray and slid next to me. He rubbed my body and got my senses working and stimulated. He went down on me and licked my pussy to an eruption of an orgasm as I felt his fingers pumping in and out of my pussy and ass simultaneously and gave me the first of many splendid orgasms of the day.

After my orgasm, he took me by the hand and led me to the shower were he ran the water and brought it to a warmth just right as he took a handful and ran his hand down between my breasts. He slipped in first the guided me in. He stood me under the cascading nozzle and ran his hand over my smooth body bringing the wetness to coat my entire being. He released the nozzle and ran the streams of water over me from my head to my knees.

Once thoroughly soaked he handed me the hose and began washing my hair while standing behind me. I pointed the nozzle at my mound and let the water stimulate my already hard clit as I enjoyed the sensations of having him running his fingers thru my hair and massaging my scalp. He would then take the nozzle and rinse it through before starting in on the conditioner.

After washing my hair, he soaped up my sponge and began running it over me. He soaped me really good telling me to lift this arm or this leg as he tapped on what he wanted me to position.

He coated me good in the moisturizing soap then used the nozzle to rinse me off as he had me place my hands against the tiles and spread my legs as if doing a police search. Feeling his hands and fingers running up and down my inner thighs, over my breasts, down my back and over my hips was beginning to stir my passion for this man.

As he moved the nozzle over me as my back was pressing against his chest, he would direct the spray over my breasts then down my tummy to my folds. He whispered for me to part myself and as I placed my hand down between my thighs and parted my lips he directed the sprays against my clit and entrance.

He moved the nozzle against my lips and over my clit. I could only close my eyes as I felt dizzy as he concentrated the head of the nozzle hard against my clit. He pushed and rubbed up and down my slit as I let out moans.

Whispering to me again to cup my breasts and lift them from my chest as he used his free hand to rub my flesh and tease my hard nipples. He pulled my nipples hard then rubbed them over his fingertips. I pushed myself back against his cock but he resisted and stepped back from my efforts.

He then told me to grab the wall once again and spread my legs as wide as I could. He brought the nozzle up along my inner thighs and sprayed the water over my lips from behind. He brought it and nudged the back of the nozzle against my slit and pressed it against my clit once again. He ran his finger from his free hand between my cheeks and over my backside tapping the tight hole.

I waited for his finger to penetrate me but he avoided me again. He had me wanting him badly and he knew it. He then placed the nozzle back in the holder and shut off the water. He stepped from the shower and grabbed a towel.

He motioned me forward and wrapped the towel around me with the opening behind me. He told me to follow him as he stepped into the bedroom. He guided me to the large window overlooking the beach and took the towel from me.

As I looked out onto the beach there were some couples walking the surf as well as some single guys. Nobody had seen me yet as I stood in front of the window wet and hot.

Michael then came up from behind me and told me to part my legs and to place my hands on my cheeks and spread them for him. As I reached back, I felt him rubbing a blunt soft jelly toy against my backdoor. He asked me if I wanted this in me, but not having yet seen it I said yes please as I know it wouldn’t be anything that would hurt me. He slipped it into my wet folds and pumped me several times with it coating the head before slipping it from my inside and sliding it in one push into my backside.

As he fit in me I could feel my sphincter muscle adjusting to the fullness then the sensations set in. It became warm as it remained inside me but nothing to warm. He then worked 2 fingers into my flower and began pumping me again.

I could feel my legs begin to shake and tremble as the sensations became more and more enjoyable. Michael pumped in and out of my folds repeatedly. I felt my orgasm beginning in the center of my tummy and as I moved my hips back and forth to meet his thrusts the toy in my backside began to vibrate.

I don’t even remember what happened after that but I do know that my orgasm was the most blinding of any I have ever had. It felt like my body became a sensitive nerve ending as I moaned and moaned and screamed out my pleasure. His fingers still pumping me and the toy in my ass vibrating giving me waves and waves of pleasure.

I was just about to orgasm one more time when he withdrew his fingers from my pussy and turned off the bullet in my backside. I managed to still orgasm from the sensation but it wasn’t the same. He slipped a chair behind me and told me to take a seat. I slammed my ass down on the chair otherwise I would have fallen over as my legs were so weak. It felt so wonderful, I couldn’t wait to orgasm after all his teasing in the shower.

Perspiration coating my face and neck. He dabbed with the towel before telling me to lift up so he could retrieve the bullet from my backside. He tossed it onto the bed as I sat back down. I reached up and took his throbbing cock into my palm. I looked up into his eyes as I opened my mouth and took the head onto my tongue.

He watched me kiss the head of his cock before licking the length up one side then down the other before engulfing his thick head into my mouth. I sucked the head drawing out some pre cum from the slit. I slid my lips over and around his head before I shoved my mouth down onto him pushing his length into my throat. I took my time with him while I licked and sucked the length and the underside of his organ.

He watched me take him deep then back out once more. Repeating the actions I had him panting as I wrapped my fingers around the base of his shaft and began a slow pumping. He grew thicker while in my mouth and I knew he was close exploding. I held him between my tongue the roof of my mouth as I pumped his shaft.

I felt his lower body tense just as his hands pulled my head tighter into his crotch. He released a healthy dose of precum followed by a surge of hot sticky cum. I took him into my mouth and continued sucking coaxing what I could from his tight balls. I bobbed my head on his cock as spurt after spurt of his creamy white cum saturated my tongue and throat as I swallowed it all.

I pulled his cock from my mouth and licked it like a popsicle. I drew him back into my mouth as I sucked off the last remnants of his orgasm.

I looked up into his eyes and knew he thoroughly enjoyed my expertise as I didn't let a single drop fall from my hungry mouth.

He laid down next to me and we drifted off to slow restful sleep. I awoke to have his fingers between my thighs running his middle finger in circles around my clit. Before I could become fully awake I found myself going into an orgasmic dream. It felt wonderful as even before my body was fully awake to enjoy the sensations of his touch I was coming as if I had not yet had an orgasm.

He kissed my lips and said Happy Birthday as he added... your day has only begun.....

My Birthday Gift Part 2......

to be continued.....

Paula

pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers