My Birthday Fantasy Ch. 1

Story Info
Wife gives husband one hell of a present.
2.4k words
3.73
67.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/10/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of years ago I happen to mention to my wife, while in the heat of passion, that I had fantasy where she was my personnel slut for day, not that I like sluts, or that a slut is a bad person, but I think every man would love to have a slut for one day. After a few years had gone by I had completely forgotten about this fantasy & had worked up a few others, like most men do... Well, little did I know but my wife hadn't forgotten, she was either to self-conscience about herself or didn’t have to courage to follow through with it.

It was the morning of my 30th birthday & as usual it was my day to sleep in. My wife had woken early & took the kids over to the in laws house, returned to take a shower, got dressed in her special present for me, & made me breakfast in bed, all before I woke.

As she entered the room I opened my eyes to the wonderful smell of pancakes & eggs. But my eyes didn't focus on the tray she was holding but on the most beautiful, sexy, hottest women I have ever seen...YES it was my wife... She was wearing her black & red French maid outfit with open breast cups, fish net stockings, black stiletto high hill shoes & to top it all off she even had on that cute little hat thing all French maids wear.

OK people I have to mention here I always wake with a morning woody, it's a curse but I can live with it, but at the site of my wife I thought my bone was going to split the skin... God I was hard... I was speechless... I was smiling that wicked evil grin when the cat eats the bird, did I tell you I was excited. She then slowly walked over to my side of the bed & told me not to say anything, that I was not to say a word until she was done presenting my present to me. She tried to set the tray on my lap, but as I said earlier, my woody wasn't going to have any of that, so she set just below my flagpole, on my upper legs.

She smiled at me & whispered in my ear: “ Do you remember that fantasy were you wanted me to be your little slut for the day. Well guess what? Your dream has come true, but wait it doesn’t stop here, you know I always have to one up you”. With that she looks towards the doorway & says, “ Slut Angelica please come in here”... I know what your thinking & trust me I was thinking the same thing... NO FUCKING WAY...

But sure enough enters Angelica, a very hot, very sexy co-worker of my wife’s, who my wife & I have talked about trying to join up with. But any ways here’s Angelica, but she’s not dressed like a maid, she is really dressed like a slut. She has on one of those skin tight elastic red dresses, that was so short, that I swear if she was wearing panty’s you would be able to see them, so low cut in the front that the materiel of the dress just barely covered her “D” size breast’s, her nipples straining against the fabric, as if they were suffocating, gasping for air.

She was also wearing a red garter belt, black fish net stockings (which are my favorite on a lady), & red stiletto high-healed shoes. The whole time I was staring at Angelica my wife was watching my expressions; I looked at her & ask if she was sure about what was going to happen today & if she was really cool with it. Because right now ladies & gents I have to say that nothing & I mean nothing will ever come between me, my wife, & our children’s happiness. I will never let one of my fantasy's interrupt our happiness & let me tell you I have some humm dingers for fantasys.

Well needless to say my wife eased my uneasiness when she whispered in my ear: “ I want you to fuck that slut while she eats my pussy & drinks my juices. Then with your permission I want her to put on this strap on, I just bought for this occasion, & fuck me while I suck all her juices off your dick & have you explode in my mouth. We are your sexual sluts for the day”. Then she got another evil grin & whispered once again in my ear: “ & you know of course, sluts are expensive. I think your going to have to takes us to the mall, I’m sure you can tell us what we should put on & in us before we leave.”

Now let the fun begin... The first thing my wife did was lay next to & break out the Velcro ties, which were securely fastened to the bedposts. She then requested that I tie her up & begin my fantasy.

After securely tying her up I went over to Angelica, who was still standing in the doorway waiting for my commands & began kissing her while my wife watched. I kissed her long & hard, pressing her against the door jam with my body, cupping her left breast in my hand while my other hand reached for her treasure box, all while my wife lay there & watched. My right hand found her lips soft, wet, & her clit swollen with anticipation. As I teased her clit I slowly moved my lips down to her neck, then to her shoulder, then to her chest, moving ever so slowly, then to the top of her breast. My left hand slowly pulled her dress aside so I could have access to the most beautiful breast I have ever seen...

Next to my wife’s of course (hey guys she reads these stories too)... I took her nipple into my mouth & gently pulled back lifting her breast the rest of the way from it’s confines...Well, by this time my wife was beginning to squirm, feeling left out I think, so just as Angelica was really starting to get into it, I pulled away (I like teasing my women). I look over at my wife, her maid skirt hiked up to her waist exposing her perfectly clean shaven pussy...ummm ummmm good, boy my wife really knows how to push my buttons... Well needless to say I had to get a taste of that, so I told Angelica to go & begin making out with my wife as I had done with her. I moved to the base of the bed & spread my wife’s legs open & then began kissing my way to her treasure box.

Starting at her left ankle I slowly licked caressed & tickled all the way up her leg & just as I got to her pleasure spot I pulled away & began all over again on her right leg, but this time when I got to her pleasure spot I dove in for her sweet necture, which was plentiful, & while I was busy teasing my wife Angelica was doing her part on my wife’s upper body, but lets not get distracted... I’m going to town on my wife’s pussy, spreading her lips open, exposing the entrance to her tunnel of ecstasy & releasing her clit to my devouring lips.

As I took her clit between my lips, her juices really started to flow so I knew she was close & that I didn’t want her spent yet.. She had to wait ... I released her clit & began moving up her body to where Angelica was hard at work at her nipples... I pulled Angelica away & told her to lay down & to place her hands above her head. I informed her that she was not aloud to move her hands down or she would be punished... Oh but I just couldn’t let my wife lay there even though she seemed pretty content to relax a little (you have to forgive me but I can be a demanding devil sometimes).

This is where I think some toys should be used, so I reached over & grabbed one of the bullets my wife had set out & inserted it into her pussy, as far as my finger could reach, I then set the it to vibe on the lowest setting to keep my wife in her present state of arousal. I then returned to Angelica, who was obediently following my orders, but by the look in her eyes I could tell that she had no intention of doing it for long. Well I had the taste of pussy in my mouth & I wanted more.

But instead of doing that little tease thing I did for my wife, I went right for the package, spreading her open with my fingers & diving onto her clit, taking it into my lips, releasing only to begin teasing it with the tip of my tongue...Back & forth around & around, screw that spell the alphabet crap, this was my pussy for today & I was going to town on it, & boy was she enjoying it. Her juices were coming out her as fast I as I could lick it up. That’s when I inserted two fingers into her searching for that elusive G-spot, which in her case wasn’t hard to find. I knew I found because as soon as I found it her hands came down onto her nipples which she knew was a no no.

I removed one of my wet fingers from her pussy & inserted it into her ass, which really got her attention, but she didn’t complain, I told her to move her hands back or she would receive another. She obeyed slowly. Well now I had one finger in her ass & one in her pussy & I returned to her clit... Well by now she was really getting hot & I know from past conversations that she loves her nipples played with, but I wasn’t going to do it (I wanted her to reach down again...remember I’m the evil one). Well I didn’t have long to wait, but this time she tried to be more sneaky by slowly slipping her hands down her body, but as soon as her fingers reached her nipples, I plunged another finger into her ass. She was really beginning to buck now, she didn’t release her nipples she just rode it out as she orgasmed over & over ...I swear she at least two at once. I knew she hade had enough because she clamped her legs together as women do when they get way to sensitive for it to be pleasurable, so now it was time to finish off my wife.

Once again I went straight for the honey, god I love eating pussy. I had pussy juice all over my face, but I couldn’t stop, I was having to much fun watching these two ladies squirm under my touch. My tongue went to her clit & began flicking away, as I slowly withdrew the egg from her pussy, her juices were flowing fast out of her pussy & straight down the crack of her ass right over here ass hole, providing a natural lube, so being the ass man that I am, I just had to put the egg there. Now my wife is new at back door play so I have to take it slow here or I knew she would put the stops on any more activity there. So I slowly pressed the egg against her opening hoping she would relax & open up for me. I watched closely for any signs of rejection (I might be evil, a pervert, & an ass man, but I am not an ASSHOLE).

Luckily she didn’t tighten up as the egg went in, & to help her get her mind off it, I took her clit in my mouth & began to suck on it to distract her, which of course drove her crazy. The egg went in easily my finger following driving it in deeper. I had my middle finger about half way in her as when she squirmed a little. That was my signal to stop. I withdrew my finger, released her clit, & increased the speed of the vibe. Now it was my turn to get off.

All I wanted to do was fuck my wife long & hard & feel the egg vibrating away in her ass, just knowing that it was in her was driving me crazy. So I hiked up her legs in front of me placing them together raising her ass slightly off the bed, took aim at her wet hot pussy & drove myself into her, all the way to the hilt. Man I almost exploded instantly. She was so hot & tight & slippery...

I’m pretty sure she had a mini orgasm right then. Along with the many others she had while she waited for me to finish with Angelica, I could tell she couldn’t take much more. So I just started slamming away at her with long strong powerful strokes, driving myself into her over & over. God it felt so good, the vibe in her ass buzzing away which I could feel in her pussy, her pussy wrapped around my dick, her tits bouncing with every plunge I took. Well needless to say I was cumming & man I don’t think I have ever exploded so hard in my life, I buried my dick as far as could & just released all my energy into that one long explosion. Man I was in heaven. Here I was with the women I love & lust for, & one hot looking brunette whom we have fantasized about.

What a birthday & it was just begging, I have a whole day to tease & please these women & them me. But that fantasy will have to wait, this story is getting way to long. So until I get some more input from my online girl friends on how I should continue, I hope you all have wet dreams.

Until next time friends...