My Birthday Fantasy Ch. 2

Story Info
Happy hubby savors two women.
1.1k words
3.87
34k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/10/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boy what a morningā€¦well I decided to go ahead & let the girls rest, they where going to have a busy day trying to satisfy meā€¦LOLā€¦

So I left the room, gobbled down my breakfast & took a nice steaming hot shower. Boy was I feeling good, I then decided to make a pot of coffee & just as I was sitting down to enjoy my brew, Angelica came out of the room in my robe, which she hadn't bothered tying, leaving her crotch area exposed but covering her tits.

Well needless to say I wasn't going to have any of that in my house on my B-Day. I informed her that while she was indoors & while she was my slut that she was to be naked unless I told her differently. I need to break here & tell you all that I when I say slut it's not to put down women but because I don't like the term slave. So if you don't like the term slut but do slave then you make the substitution. She looked at me for a couple of seconds as if contemplating the thought & then smiled at me & let the robe drop from her shoulders. God she has a nice set of D's. She then looked at me & asked why I was dressed in boxers & a t-shirtā€¦ I know silly question but I will allow her oneā€¦ "Because it's my B-Day & when it's yours I will walk around naked for you, I hope." I responded with a smile.

"Oh I seeā€¦well since it's your B-Day & I can see you like me naked by the little fellow rising between your legs, is there anything else I can do for you besides standing here modeling for you, since wifey is still resting."

Boy I was really starting to like the way this woman thinksā€¦ "Hmm" I respond, " Well first why don't you come over here & sit on my lap & tell me what turns you on or off."

So she walked over to me & straddled my boner & started grinding into it. Sliding back & forth on it, up & down her pussy crack. I could tell by how easily she slid up & down my cock that she was already wet. So she began to tell me: "I like almost anything" She begins. "I don't like to much pain. I do like my pussy eaten & fucked. I like my ass fucked, just so long as lube is used. I like my nipples teased with, hardā€¦pinched, pulled, licked, nibbled on. Just so long as you don't draw blood I'm fine with what you do to them. I've tried candle wax, but I really have to be in the mood for that. I don't like whips & chains but light bondage like last night is OK. I enjoy voyeurism; I like my body & enjoy showing it off. I might not be the fittest person out there but I know I'm hot & I'm good at giving head. Is there anything I left out that you can think of?"

"Hold on a sec" as I lifted her off of me. " I want you to lay across the table with your feet on the floor & spread wide open, you may tease yourself until I get back." I then full on ran into the bedroom were I found my wife waking from her quick nap, & asked: " Hun do you mind if I fuck the slut in the ass while you wake up."

She responded with a wicked smile: " You may do what ever you wish, but I'm feeling kind of experimental, so you may want to save some of that for my ass as well." Nodding towards my boner sticking thru my boxers. All I could do was look at her, with mouth ajar... Guys I've been after her ass since we met, 7 years ago. I almost jumped her right then but I could tell she was still groggy & it wouldn't be fun. So I grabbed the lube & a vibe & headed back to the dining room.

There she was waiting for me bent over the table one hand playing with her twat the other tugging on one of her nipples. Looking back at me with a smile on her face, which grew even broader as she saw the lube & the vibe in my hands.

I first lubed the vibe with Angelica's juices & then slowly pressed it into her pussy. Once it was completely in her I turned it on & watched the expression on her face change from erotic to ecstasy. Now I knew it was time to take my first piece of ass in at least 7 years.

I took the bottle of lube & slowly dribbled onto the top of crack of her ass, it slowly slid down to asshole, then onto the vibe, which was sticking out from her pussy. Then using my hand I guided my dick to the top of her crack & slid it down to her button. Once there I stopped & began slowly pressing into herā€¦ God she was tight, but I could tell she likes it there because she had enough control to relax her muscles & allow me access. I was now through the entrance & continued to press into her, ever so slowly deeper & deeper until I was completely in herā€¦

It felt so good I could feel the vibe giving her pussy a work out. That's when she gave me the complement every woman should learn... "OK BIG BOY FUCK MY ASS"ā€¦ & I did. I didn't go to hard because I didn't know the limits but I took her cues. If she shoved back I would go harder & deeper. If she pulled away I would slow down. (A hint to the guys here: This is how I try to keep control here, by keeping my mind on what signals she is sending me & not on where my dick is, I can last a whole lot longer & really enjoy myself & pleasure her a lot better.).

But even with my control technique I wasn't able last to long, that vibe in her pussy & her sweet tight, tight & do mean tight ass sent me over the edge. With one last mighty plunge I barried my dick to the hilt & spurted every last drop into her, at same time she started cumming so hard that the vibe slipped out of her pussy & fell to the ground.

We were both spent & as lay drooped over her back I here from behind us: "Boy that looked great I'll have to try that sometime today."