My Birthday Gift

Story Info
Sister gives brother the gift of a lifetime.
2.5k words
4.22
202.9k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is an alternate view on another persons story. In this case it is the view by the brother instead of the sister. The original story was by Hornet.

I had just had my 18th birthday and my sister called me up and asked me to stop by her place on Saturday at 8.00 for my birthday gift.

I have always thought my sister was beautiful. I had spent years trying to catch her naked when she was changing or showering. I had been mostly unsuccessful in my attempts.

Saturday came and I went to her house arriving on time and knocked on the door. My sister opened the door and said "happy birthday little brother." I took off my shoes and my sister started giggling but i just ignored it and we went through to the kitchen chatting.

When we got in there I saw a few empty beer cans and asked, "Are you drunk?"

"just a bit tipsy," she replied. She seemed a bit different and was talking constantly. She gave me a beer and asked, "Are you ready for your present?"

I had no idea what she had got me and said "Sure, but you really didn't have to get me anything. I know things are tight." She then took my hand and led me into the living room and made me sit in a seat in the middle of the room.

She walked over to the stereo and turned it on. She seemed a really strange now and I think she was shaking a little.

When the music started she began to dance a little and I was really confused as to what was going on now. She was looking at the floor and she looked a bit embarrassed.

She began to dance more suggestively and then she moved her fingers to her blouse and undid the top two buttons. She looked so sexy dancing there and I was beginning to get turned on. Then she undid the bottom two buttons of her blouse.

Her breasts looked great in the blouse and I was hoping that I would get to see them soon. She then reached down and undid the bottom two buttons on her skirt showing a lot of leg. She continued to undo buttons and soon had just one button on her skirt and one on her blouse remaining. She looked amazing and I just wanted to jump on her then. I couldn't stop watching her.

She undid the final button on her top, but held the blouse closed with her hands. Then she let the blouse fall to the floor and I saw that she was wearing a green bikini top underneath. She then took the skirt off revealing matching bikini bottoms. She looked so hot dancing in her bikini.

Unfortunately the song finished. I really didn't want this to end so I said "Don't stop, it was just getting good."

She said she wanted another beer so she went to get us both one each. When she came back the next song had started so to get her to continue I said "The music's started again."

She smiled at me and began to dance again. It seemed even more erotic than before and my cock was rapidly starting to grow. She slowly slid one shoulder strap off her shoulder followed by the other.

I had a big boner now and was fidgeting to get comfortable. My sister noticed and looked down at my lap and saw why. I got really embarrassed at this and felt my face going red.

She moved her hands down to her waist and pulled her bikini bottoms down slightly. She looked down at the bulge in my lap, then danced over to me and said, "Stand up."

I refused as I was embarrassed about being turned on, but she took hold of my hands and pulled me up. She undid the clasp on my shorts and pulled them down, so they fell round my ankles. My boxers did not restrain my cock at all so it was now fully erect. She pushed me down and asked, "Is that better?"

"Yeah," I said, "Much better actually."

She then bent down in front of me to retrieve my shorts and i had a great view of her amazing cleavage. She pulled my shorts completely off and tossed them across the room.

She went back to dancing and undid the clasp on the back of her bikini, but continued to hold it in place with the other arm. I was so desperate to see her tits now. She smiled at me then threw her top at me. I tried to catch it but as I was trying to see her tits I missed it.

Unfortunately she was wearing a strapless sheer bra underneath so I couldn't properly see her breasts but I could still see her hard nipples fairly clearly. This was the most that I had seen of her body since she when I used to try to spy on her changing when she lived at home.

Another song ended and I begged her not to stop. She continued to dance and her breasts were swaying more freely now and I couldn't take my eyes off them.

My penis had now moved through the hole in my boxers and was pointing up with pre-cum all over the tip.

She moved her hands all over her body then moved them to the bikini bottoms. She slipped her fingers underneath and in one movement she slid them down and kicked them towards me. They hit me in the face but I did not try to catch them and just let them fall.

I looked at her panties and these were also sheer but even more see through than the bra. I could see her neatly trimmed pussy hair underneath easily, almost as if it wasn't covered.

She danced about a lot now so I could not see her pussy lips very easily. She them turned around and bent over. I said, "Oh my god." I could see her pussy clearly as where she was wet the panties were completely see through.

I had to masturbate looking at this so I pulled my t-shirt over my cock and began stroking it whilst watching her dance.

She saw what I was doing and danced over to me, stopping in front of me and shaking her tits in my face. Then she grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head.

"Hey!" I said.

She replied, "What's good for the goose is good for the gander," laughing. She returned to dancing and I had my hand wrapped round my cock not moving.

She moved her right hand behind her back to the clasp of her sheer bra. She covered her breasts with her left arm and undid her bra. With her arm still over her breasts she removed her bra and threw it across the room..

She then put one hand over each breast and danced over to me. When she was right in front of me she lowered her hands exposing her perfect breasts to me. She bent in front of me letting them dangle freely. They were the most perfect tits I had ever seen in my life, I just wanted to reach out and grab them.

"They're beautiful," I whispered. "Better than I had ever dreamed."

She told me to stand up, so I stood slowly not taking my eyes off her hard nipples. My cock was still pointing through the hole in my boxers. She put her hands in the waist band and puller then down, then pushed me back into the chair. She now stared at my cock whilst continuing to dance, with me completely naked in the chair.

She then moved her hands down to her sheer panties and slowly started to pull them down whilst swaying to the music. Her neatly trimmed bush slowly came into view, I didn't know where to look, her bouncing breasts and her pussy that was being exposed to me. She then slid the panties right down and kicked them off.

She now continued to dance in front of me completely naked. I was so excited about what might be coming. She turned around and bent at the waist and looked back at me from between her legs. This exposed her pussy completely, it looked incredible and I just wanted to stick my penis in it right now.

She then stood up and dancing over to me and stopped straddling the chair. Her nipples now were about an inch from my face and I couldn't resist this opportunity so I stuck out my tongue and licked her nipple. She jumped slightly and I sucked her whole nipple into my mouth. She moaned at this and then backed away pulling the nipple out of my mouth, causing the breast to bounce wildly.

As she moved away at this I thought it might be the end of the show for me, but she continued dancing in front of me moving her hands over her body. Then she danced back to me and lowered herself onto my knees. I couldn't believe that this was happening with my beautiful sister and reached out and started fondling her tits. Whilst I did this she slid forward and trapped my penis between our bodies.

She then leaned back giving me better access to her tits. Whilst doing this she rubbed her pussy up and down the shaft of my cock. This felt so good, and she started to moan.

I pulled her forwards and kissed her deeply. She kissed me back with out tongues entwining. She was rubbing herself on my cock faster and faster now and she seemed to be close to cumming. I knew that if I wanted to try to have sex with her this would be the best chance I would ever have.

I moved my hands to her waist and lifted her. This caused my penis to line up with the entrance of her pussy. As my penis touched her she broke the kiss but I dropped her before she said anything and she slid down my penis and it went deep inside her. This caused her to continue moaning.

"You feel fantastic," I told her. "You don't know how long I've fantasized about this." I began thrusting properly with my cock going deeper each stroke.

Her pussy began to contract and I knew she was approaching an orgasm she started saying "Oh my god, oh my god." She hugged me tightly and came bucking wildly on top of me.

After this we were still for a few seconds. When she caught her breath she started moving up and down on my cock.

She looked straight into my eyes for the first time since we started fucking and said, "Fuck me Tom. Fuck me hard!"

I started thrusting into her faster and faster, feeling my own orgasm approaching. I announced, "I'm going to cum. Yessss, I'm fucking my sister and I'm going to fill her with my cum." I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight as I thrust deep one last time. I started cumming more powerfully than I ever had before. She kissed me deeply as I continued spurting cum deep inside her. We were both panting as I stopped and she collapsed on me with our arms around each other.

After a minute she panted, "Oh, my god, what have I done? I've let my brother fuck me!" She tried to pull away from me but I held her tight with my cock still twitching inside her.

"Not yet," I whispered wanting to keep this moment as long as I could.

As I was much stronger than her she didn't really have a choice, and gave up just sitting there with my cock still in her pussy. I sucked her tits again, lightly bitting her nipples. My cock began to soften and it slipped out of her pussy.

She slid off my lap and knelt on the floor in from of me and asked, "Did you like your present, little brother?"

"God yes! It was incredible."

She looked me in the eyes and spread my legs, Then she leaned forwards and grasped my cock, licking it with her tongue. She then took my whole soft cock into her mouth licking it clean. I moved my hands to her breasts and began fondling her breasts. She moaned a little and let my cock fall from her mouth and continued licking it.

"That feels awesome, you're a great cocksucker." I told her. After about 10 minutes of this I was hard again. She stood up, took my hand and led be to her bedroom.

"I want you to fuck me again. I need to feel your hard cock in me now!", she said as we arrived in her bedroom. She pulled me down onto the bed, and I moved on top of her climbing between her legs. I put my cock to the entrance of her pussy and slid it slowly inside. She moaned loudly and I began to fuck her with long slow strokes. She wrapped her legs around me.

"Yes, fuck me little brother, I want more of your cum in me. I need you to fill me again." She said.

"My god, you're great, I'm going to fill you with cum again. Yes, I'm going to impregnate you!" As I said this I moved my mouth to hers and kissed her passionately as I slowed the pace. Shortly I felt close to cumming so I broke the kiss and really increased the pace of my fucking.

"Yes, cum in me, I want to have your baby!" She cried out.

She began to buck and cried out, "Oh, my god, I'm cumming." Her orgasm pushed me over the edge and I plunged deep and held myself there, filling her with squirt after squirt of incestuous cum.

I continued to lay on top of her, wanting to savor the feeling of having my cock buried deep inside my sister. We began kissing passionately, as my cock began to soften. When it slipped out I rolled over onto my back.

My sister roller onto her side with her breast resting on my chest and said, "I hope you enjoyed your birthday present little brother."

Then she told me that I had to leave. I protested as I wanted to stay and fuck her all night, but she told me that her boyfriend would be over in 10 minutes. I shot out of bed and went to the living room to get dressed. She entered the living room still naked and watched as I dressed. She walked to the door and kissed me good-bye as I felt her up on last time.

As I left I was just hoping that this wouldn't be the last time that I got to have sex with my beautiful sister.