My Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His blue stare pierced my soul with an intensity that made me hearken back to a more innocent time. A lover from the past...

I closed my eyes and relived those months of heated passion in a single moment. I smiled and couldn't help but touch myself despite my exhaustion.

I didn't see him move.

Bracing a hand over my thigh, he fixed his gaze to the heavy curves of my breasts. Moving his weight to his knees, he clasped my wrists and imprisoned them above my head gently... but with firm intent.

He reached for the button of his jeans, slid the zipper down, toed off his boots, and then wiggled his jeans and boxers down in a thick pile. I got my first glimpse of him naked.

"Fuck me sideways". The words escaped from my mouth before I could stop them.

There was no other way to describe Chris other than gorgeous. Every inch of him was solid, hard, imposing.

Perfect.

And big.

Everywhere. I swallowed.

"Glad you approve." he smirked, before telling me that we was going to make this good for me.

If what he had done to me before wasn't good, then I knew I was in for a wild night.

He slid back into the bed, over my body, while balancing most of his weight on his knees and elbows. He settled between my thighs, chest to chest, belly to belly; our lips inches apart.

Chris was the only thing I could see. His stare ate into my soul. He had yet to make a move to be inside me but I was already breathless.

Overwhelmed.

With a dip of his head, he covered my mouth. A firm pressing of the lips it had a gentle demand. I opened up to him and Chris sunk in with a moan that lit me up and sizzled my body all the way to my toes. His tongue curled around mine and held me a willing captive to his seduction.

Just as I opened wider, he edged away, nippled at my lip and drizzled kisses down my neck so sweetly that I moaned my contentment and shuddered while in the next moment I clung to him and arched.

He rubbed the pad of his thumb over my lip. A mix of thrill and foreboding zipped through me. I shivered once more.

Chris eased down my body and latched onto my nipples.

I gasped.

They'd always been sensitive but words escape to describe the intensity he made me feel. He nipped, sucked, licked, scraped, and lathered them until I threaded my hands over his head.

I was frustrated that his hair was too short to grab into my fists, I wailed in both anger and pleasure. He didn't stop but worked his palms further down my body as his mouth worshiped my nipple then the other, over and over.

The ache between my legs ramped up again. I arched towards him as more moisture seemed from my core. I knew he recognized my predicament.

He had to.

He did.

And he ignored it.

He continued his single-minded, voracious devouring of my nipples. They swelled, turned tingly sore, and felt so damn hard that it was a pleasure in itself. Still, Chris didn't let up. Didn't veer from his mission.

With every fucking lick and nuzzle I fell more under his seductive spell.

Damn, I called out to him. I clamped onto his bulging bicep and dug my nails into his skin. The intensity was unbearable.

Yet I wanted more.

He shuddered and sucked harder, he lapped at my stiff points, taking turns making them even more sensitive. I was very aware of the heat of his entire body around me. He told me that he wasn't going to be able to get enough and that my breasts were incredible.

I had never had any complaints before, so I wasn't going to disagree.

I bowed my back to offer him my body, my nipple settling deeper into his mouth. I could feel Chris smile against my skin and he cradled my mound in his hand, thumbing its side in a slow stroke. Then he bit down tenderly on the rigid tip. My arousal surged and I was so damn close to the edge.

I panted as lightning pulsed between my legs, leaving me on the edge of orgasm. He did his best to prolong that release. He pressed, retreated, pushed, and fled; tempting me until I had no avenue of escape.

There was nothing more I could do than beg with my body, give myself to his advances, and sing with praise with incoherent words.

Lips parted, my breath held, and I waited for Chris to suck my nipple into his mouth again.

He didn't.

Instead, I opened my eyes to see him staring at me. His eyes gleaming at me like a sadistic predator about to move in for the kill.

Apprehension and excitement fought for control of my body and the result of that battle jammed my breath firm in my throat.

No matter how much I wanted this.

Needed this.

I couldn't lie back and let him call all the shots.

Swallowing down my need, I reached out for him, wrapped my fingers around his thick cock. His entire body jolted as if he'd been shocked. That surprise jolted me as well. He was so big and alive in my hand.

Full of life.

Pulsing.

Velvety hard.

Addictive.

Chris gritted his teeth. His shoulders tensed, fists clenched. I had put him on the edge and the thrill of that thought made me shiver. The problem was that driving him to the brink was placing me closer to the ledge of the cliff myself.

He said my name in a slow, drawl through gritted teeth.

My turn, I answered as I stroked my hand up and down his long shaft, a thumb brushing the slightly slick tip before cascading down the sensitive underside.

His strong, chiseled facial features churned as if trying to speak were beyond him. I smiled. I had taken back some measure of control.

I sat up and purred against his chest. I slid my free hand under his testicles; cupping, rubbing, and gently kneading them. I had gotten his attention, especially when I spread kisses across his collarbones, down his pectorals. He tensed. I tongued his nipple to turn up the heat.

In my hand, his cock stiffened more along with his whole body.

A singular word escaped his almost trembling lips.

Fuck.

I gave him a throaty laugh and pumped him faster. I licked his nipple, reveling in sweet victory as I found immense pleasure in torturing him as he had done to me.

This was short lived.

Chris grabbed my wrist and thrust it away from his cock, then took in a deep breath to steady himself. He threaded fingers into my hair and wrapped the thick strands into his fist, tugging just hard enough to snap my head back and force me to take in his heavy stare. It was nothing short of intense fury and hunger.

He reached to the floor and grabbed something that had disappeared into his hand. A moment later, he ripped open the small foil packet with his teeth. Single-handedly, he rolled the condom on, starting at the angry tip of his cock and rolled it on all the way down to it's tree trunk-like root surrounded by dark hair.

Anxiety was eating at me now. It was tightening in my stomach. I wanted him inside me but wanted to know how far he would push me down the rabbit hole before he was done. I wanted him to stretch me, thrusting deep and stroking slow to bring us both mind-numbing pleasure.

With an animalistic growl, he pushed me on my back. I bounced against the mattress and on the rebound he was on me, sliding against my wet folds, his lips at my ear; teeth pulling down on my lobe.

I lost my mind when he began to penetrate me, scrapping along every one of the throbbing nerve endings with a molasses-like slow stroke in, designed to obliterate me. My body acted on instinct as my hips lifted greedily to him. I threw my arms around his neck and bit my lip to stifle the moan he had caused.

I trailed kisses along his shoulder, nipping at its bulging cap and dragged my nails hard down his back.

He responded by taking a fist of my hair as I tightened my fingers on his shoulder blades and dug deep. As he pushed his way in, entirely, I gasped in both shock and excitement.

Once there, he swiveled; rotating and flexing his hips as he caught every single itch that wanted, begged to be scratched. These sensitive spots were now connected like a series of matches and as each one was touched, it ignited the others. Unable to stop myself, my nails dug harder. He tossed his head back with a groan that I felt all the way to my pussy.

Biting the sensitive spot where my neck and shoulder joined, he nipped my lobe again and his kissed his way to my mouth and simply devoured me.

My mind railed against it, my body unfurled to him. My numb lips parted to taste him again, my back arched up to invite him closer and my legs spread wider to welcome him deeper. He took every unspoken invitation and cemented the connection of our mouths until I knew his taste.

At least until he flexed his hips and my nails racked across his back which forced him to grip my hips and grind me harder.

Faster.

Chris was everywhere. He was all I could see. All I could smell. And he was the only flavor on my tongue. As he tunneled into my depths, filling my emptiness to his hilt, he became every sensation I felt.

He was a force of fucking nature.

Completely.

Utterly, he overwhelmed me.

With a hot palm, he caressed my face, his lips pressing with finesse and demand. I opened to him and he captured my mouth. I threw myself totally into the kiss and meeting each spine melting stroke into my aching pussy.

I panted his name as I felt his body tense. Somehow his cock got harder. Need tore its way through me until he hit that little spot, again and again with the tip of his cock and my body reacted the only way it knew how.

Faster, I demanded, my voice dry and low.

His pace didn't change. He continued to slide his way in, angled against my spot to guarantee my reeling to his assault. I bucked under him, doing my best to take him deeper.

Faster.

Harder.

I was breathing fire, my heart pumping lava. My clit was an inferno about to burst, threatening to scar my flesh with burns. The head of that magnificent cock kept hitting my spot, again and again, so damn relentless in his pursuit of me. The storm inside my body was now threatening to kill me. I clamped down on him, desperate for some type of anchor but the friction only grew as he fought against my body, my will, with every plunge.

I gasped as my world spun out of control. I stared into his eyes. My gaze must have spoken to him of my unworldly need. My silent struggle for life itself.

Turning on his jets, his thrusts became a rapid rush of deep fire within me. I tightened, my nerves jolted, and I bucked uncontrollably. The pleasure he gave me multiplied as zipping fire engulfed me. I clawed, screamed, and kicked at him.

Yes still orgasm was beyond my reach.

I panted in desperation. Dug my nails into him as hard as I could. I had no composure left. He remained vigilant and hammered into me, his shoulders flexed and his face wore a look of concentration I had not seen in the fiercest of athletes.

Pleasure pummeled me. A tingle became a shiver, deepening the unrelenting ache between my legs. His ruthless attack on me caused a chain reaction in my body. It had built to this point and was now taking on a life of its own. Now, when the need for release had swallowed me whole, I was drowning and unable to get to the surface.

I shook my head and whimpered. I throbbed everywhere.

Please, I cried. Not for him but for my body. I couldn't take the pressure anymore.

At that exact moment, as if my body needed that last stroke and that verbal permission, the binding restraints to my pleasure finally sprang free. I screamed out as my entire body clenched with unrivaled pleasure. An eternity of need was now rushing to the surface; all of it fighting at the same time.

As my climax exploded, it fractured my body, but made his body tense. His broad hands clutched my hips and kept me suspended and unable to let the tidal waves of pleasure reach the shore naturally. He shuttled deep and emptied himself into me. The wrenching pleasure was too much and forced me to cry out.

I was left breathless. Gasping for air and I had no voice to speak of my need for that most precious of life-giving things. I don't know how long I fought against his persistent hold, but the moment that the orgasm slowed and emptied my body of tension, I was left with nothing but him.

His hungry gaze.

His scent.

The touch of his muscular frame.

The very fiber of my being had been ripped apart. I was vulnerable. Spent. Unable to process anything but the simplest function that I could. No doubt a caveman could have processed information better than I could at that moment.

My body was raw. I had fallen off the cliff and somehow landed ok. Not in one piece but I was alive.

Chris withdrew from me and placed a hand on my cheek. He stroked it softly and lovingly. Placing a kiss on my forehead, he shifted and began to leave the bed.

I reached out to him, clenched his hand in mine and pulled him back.

Sunlight slanted across my face like an ax. I grimaced and flung a hand over my eyes, squinting against the bright pain of that arrogant orb in the sky.

With a satisfied groan, I rolled over and encountered a solid chest, a heavy thigh draped over my own. My eyes focused.

There he was.

Hard.

Undeniably male.

Dangerous.

Asleep.

He was as delicious this morning as he had been last night. I looked at his wrists, the rope from the curtain I had used to bind his hands to the bedpost were still firmly knotted to him. That was going to leave a bruise.

Speaking of bruises, I looked at his chest and neck. My bite had left its mark. In several places. Down his thigh, I could see his still swollen cock, red and purple from where I had both sucked and teethed him dry countless times over the night-time hours.

When I moved closer to him, my body ached and I felt the swollen lip of my pussy brush against the bed and it sent a chill of intense pain and pleasure through me. No doubt the result of his constant and hungry attentions to my pussy throughout the night.

I ran my hand softly over his chest, teasing a lazy circle over his nipple and down the happy trail. My eyes caught sight of those abs. You know the ones that some guys have that make us crazy?

I dipped lower and barely touched the head of his cock. It shifted and responded to my touch. I took his length into my hand and his eyes darted open.

Our eyes met. His blue eyes sharpened and his pupils narrowed. I was wholly prepared now for what was to come next.

12