My Birthday Massage Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife gives me a special massage show for my birthday.
951 words
3.65
34.3k
17
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Because of the feedback, I've rewritten this story as first person. Enjoy.

*

My wife, lets call her K, and I have had some fun massages with Mindy before, those stories will come later. But for my birthday, she decided to plan a special visit. She has had a couple lesbian experiences in her life, and when she talks about them, of course it drives me wild. I've also gotten to watch as Mindy, or other masseuses, have brought her to orgasm with their hands. But she had bigger plans as a bit of a birthday present for me.

Mindy is a slight bit older than us, but has an amazing body. She is blonde, slightly above average height. She has nice full breasts, they probably aren't natural but they look great. She has some tattoos, but if you didn't see them she'd look like any conservative but hot mom in her day clothes. She is fit, and has great long legs.

K is easy to look at too. Her beautiful blue eyes, her engaging smile. She is brunette, maybe a little shorter than Mindy. She has incredible breasts. Seeing her naked is a treat. She also has these gorgeous legs that everyone notices, and they end at the perfect place, my favorite place on her body.

I knew we were visiting her for my birthday, but I had no idea what to really expect. Looking back clearly K had prepared. When we arrived, she greeted us as usual. She hugged me, then my wife. Her hug seemed to linger more than it had in the past. I didn't mind seeing that.

She led us back to the room. She told us to undress, and for K to lay down on the table. I was to sit on the chair. As I undressed, I was already quite erect. Seeing my wife's naked body now plus the situation had me quite aroused already. The lights weren't as dim as usual in the room either.

When she returned, she asked me to stand up. She moved my chair to be near the foot of the massage table and sat me back down. Then she grabbed my hands, and tied them behind me. I objected. I wanted to be able to touch myself at least, but I went along as I had little choice. I really hadn't expected that at all.

Once she did that, K stood back up off the table. K stood there naked, god I love looking at her. Mindy walked over to her, and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. Then she stepped back just a little, and pulled her shirt over her head. K then reached around her, removing her bra. As it fell to the ground, she got close to her, and kissed her. This time with some passion. It wasn't like a porn kiss, it was more tender. This seemed like they had scripted it perhaps. I was losing my mind watching this, unable to do anything really. I'm not even able to touch myself.

K continued down, and slid her pants and panties off. Now standing in front of me were two beautiful naked women, chest to chest. One is the woman I love more than anything else in the world. Yeah, I liked it.

Silently, she guided K back to the massage table. She laid on her back, and Mindy laid down right on top of her. I could tell that they were kissing some, Mindy seemed to be playing with her ears and neck. But I'm near K's feet, so I couldn't see it all. But I did see my wife's hands, grasping Mindy's ass, clearly pulling them closer together.

I also saw that K was starting to thrust her hips against Mindy's. I imagined that K was getting quite moist and excited. I know how quickly she can get wet. My cock felt like it was going to explode. I wanted to touch it, touch both of them, but I couldn't.

As things progressed, I now saw Mindy's hands on K's pussy, finding her clit as they continued to grind into each other. I could hear my wife's heavy breathing. Mindy was kissing her neck, and all four of those beautiful breasts were rubbing together. I could tell by K's motions, her moaning, and her closed eyes that Mindy was good at this.

Soon I saw the familiar signs, and K started to moan with her orgasm building. She isn't usually super vocal, so this must have felt very good. She continued to work on her, their bodies pressed so hard together until K literally threw her off so she would stop. Even after, she continued to rub her breasts and the rest of her body as she slowly came down.

My mind was racing with what I had just seen. I was hoping my turn was next. K walked over to me, and freed my left hand, but left me tied to the chair with my right hand behind me. I tried to grab her, but she got away. She smiled at me, and pointed out that at least now I could touch myself. I already was.

Next, K got close to her, and whispered something in her ear. They both giggled and Mindy nodded. Just watching them stand there naked had me ready to explode. K then grabbed her, and pushed er back on the massage table. She made a show of spreading her legs, and I had a great view. She then bent over, bringing her sweet lips to Mindy's beautiful pussy. For me, it was like slow motion.

I couldn't wait to see what was next.