My Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon he had churned her juicy wetness into a thick creamy syrup that slowly ran down her exposed ass and formed a white collar around the base of his cock. We watched in awe as he held her legs apart and ravished her pussy.

For the next five minutes or so Terry kept pleading for him to hurt her. To go faster and deeper. And to my surprise, Babs was chanting to Blake too. Every few seconds she would stop sucking on Terry's nipples and would reach down and smack her swollen clit before returning to biting and sucking her nipples.

Suddenly it was too much for Terry and she went rigid, her back arched and she lifting her shoulders, she dug her chin into her chest and screamed at him.

"I'm cumming hard now! Gimmee you cum. Mix with me! Oh god I am, I am, oh shit I am Blake."

She shuddered and her hands became talons as she clawed the air. Then she dropped them and grasped the bedding on either side, clawing at the sheets as she writhed. Lifting her ass up and falling back again. Then her orgasm ended. But not for Blake.

He wanted revenge. Holding her outstretched legs high in the air, he lowered his shaft and slowly drove it deep into her ass. She moaned but said little more. As he began to ravish her ass, his sister straddled her, putting her wet cunt over Terry's mouth and slid down to put her own mouth over Terry's pussy.

Blake was taking her ass as his sister was devouring her cunt and I stood there dumbfounded and continued to toy with my own body.

If Terry thought she was done, she had another thought coming. Within seconds she was screaming at them to make her cum again. Now the brother sister team were at their best. And although Terry was cumming almost every minute or so, they were relentless and it became obvious that Blake would continue until he was satisfied.

Suddenly, He moaned to Babs. "Yeah sis. Gonna give it to her now. The bitch is going to take it now."

"No! Give it to me Blake. Me! It's mine this time. Gimmee it Blake."

As if rehearsed, he pulled out and held his shaft steady. Babs opened her mouth and as he held his cock about an inch from her lips I watched as white chords of thick cum gushed out and filled his sisters mouth.

In the end, we were too exhausted to go any further. Blake stayed in the room but the rest of us went to the living room for another drink and made plans for other parties, before going to our respective bedrooms. It was a birthday to remember, and strangely, I didn't feel one bit of remorse for having done it.

Actually it's become a monthly party thing that we have enjoyed ever since.

12