My Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taegul
Taegul
31 Followers

I looked down at Nikki. She worked my cock just the same but her mouth was opened wide in amazement and her eyes were almost bulging out. She loved it.

I watched her thumb trace over the opening at the tip of my penis as the next stream shot out. Her thumb misdirected it and it shot almost straight up landing partly on my pelvic area and her arm. She noticeably flinched but quickly composed herself and continued the thumb massage. My cock was still spasming in her tight grip, and I smiled at the sight of another stream shooting out, this one landing on my jacket and across the belt. The sheets started peeling off the corners of the bed I was pulling them so hard now. My hips pushed up trying to force a more firm pressure from her thumb but she didn't relent. Even my final release was a slow and sweet torture. My cum shot out a couple more times, much shorter in distance as the orgasm started to fade. The remaining cum dribbled out and down her hand as my satisfied cock spent all it had left. It was completely drained and I was too as I released my grip on the sheets and lay my full body weight back down in to the bed. I closed my eyes and breathed deep, soaking in the whole experience.

I almost forgot that I still had cum all over my suit clear up on to my cheek when Steph suddenly popped back up over Nikki's shoulder. In one quick motion, she aimed the camera at me and clicked.

I was too drained to even protest. I just lay there and laughed at her as the two of them giggled uncontrollably.

"Ok, that one is DEFINITELY going in the secret stash, Steph."

Nikki stood up and retrieved her trench coat. She put it on and started buttoning it up before sliding her favorite strap-on back in the pocket. She walked back to me and leaned in.

"I hope all your birthday wishes came true, darling. I had a LOT of fun tonight," She confessed as she gave me a quick good night kiss.

"And you?" She said turning to Steph. "I'll see you at work on Monday!"

They hugged and gave each other a good night kiss. Nikki walked out the door leaving Steph and I alone.

"So what do you want to do now, Rob?" she asked coyly.

"Are you kidding?!?! We haven't eaten dinner yet and I'm starving!" I jokingly barked back at her.

I decided that having a pizza delivered was a good idea, I wonder where that idea came from...

Taegul
Taegul
31 Followers