My Birthday Present Ch. 04

Story Info
Raphael gets out of the shower and the fun begins.
955 words
4.37
13.4k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth chapter of a story I have been working on about two friends. If you haven't read the previous chapters, I recommend that you check them out first, it will give you a lot of background on the relationship that they share. There is more to come and any and all comments are welcomed and encouraged. Please do not hesitate to contact me with question, comments, advice, etc. I would like to continue improving my writing style and all comments and criticisms are welcomed.

*

When he finished his shower, he walked out to find me sprawled out on the couch deep in thought. I looked up as he approached and smiled in approval at the way his khaki shorts hung low on his hips, accentuating his lean body and causing his tan to be even more noticeable. The muscles in his upper body rippled with his every move, and I felt the heat slowly begin to rise once again. He slowly climbed onto the couch, onto me, and I just nuzzled in next to him. He moved around so that he was against the back of the couch, and I was wrapped up with his arms in front of me. I could feel the skin of his chest and the hair on his legs against my bare skin, and his hands drew squiggly lines over every square inch of skin that the sports bra I was wearing left uncovered. I reached for the remote on the coffee table, and we settled in to watch a movie like we had done so many times before.

However, after that igniting kiss, the feel of his breath against my skin seemed to reignite the fire within me, but it wasn't fully ablaze yet, so I was not too worried. I unintentionally put on a rather raunchy flick, and I could feel him stiffen slightly and pull me closer. He whispered in my ear, asking what exactly I had in mind, what I was trying to do to him, and if that movie was supposed to be a hint. I laughed slightly, snuggling into his arms, and the serenity of the situation lulled me into a light slumber.

I started dreaming about being curled up in Raphael's arms with him softly stroking my arm and hair as we laid there. Consciousness began to sweep in as my thoughts settled on the remembrance of the perfect first kiss I had shared with him in the lake. Reality crept into my thoughts as I felt Raphael's body against me, his breath on my neck, and his hand playing in my hair. I couldn't have been any happier there if I had tried.

As Raphael noticed that I had begun to awaken, I rolled slightly to look him in the eye and see the grin on his face. I could tell he was just as happy as I was. He kissed me on the forehead and said in a sing-songy voice, "Good morning Beautiful... How was your night? Mine was wonderful with you by my side..." I started laughing and tilted my head up, hoping he would grace me with another kiss. I was not disappointed, though as passionate and loin-warming as the previous kiss had been, this kiss was soft, and leisurely. I smiled into the kiss and relaxed back into him. I couldn't help but sigh as he broke the kiss.

Raphael scanned my face, trying to read my thoughts, but asked anyways, "What's wrong baby?" I didn't say anything, I just laced my fingers through his hair and pulled his head back down to my level. I engaged him in another kiss, this one playful and sensual where the last had been leisurely. As the scene on the television heated up, Raphael deepened the kiss. He rolled over onto his back, taking me with him so that I was now straddling him. He released me, and I sat back smiling. He raised his hand and explored my stomach, sides, and thighs, gently stroking my skin and becoming acquainted with my body. I returned the favor, lightly caressing his skin, and tracing the contours of his chest. I started to play with his nipples and he moaned aloud. He grabbed my arms, pulling me close once more. He held me there for a couple of minutes before he sat up, wrapping my legs around his waist and picked me up. He was noticeably hard beneath me, so I set to arousing him further as he attempted to carry me through the house. I kissed his neck and bit his earlobe as he carried me into his room. As he sat me down on the edge of his bed, he leisurely told me that if I wanted to gain admittance into his bed, I would have to abide by rule, only one article of clothing per person. I sat there hesitantly for a moment, trying to shake off the last lingering effects of sleep as well as assess my feelings regarding our current situation.

Raphael had always been in tune with my feelings, so I wasn't surprised when he knelt down in front of me and cupped my face in his strong hands. "Baby, you know, or at least you should know by now that I'd never do anything you didn't want me to do. You are free to say no at any time, but please just promise me that you won't make your decision one way or another just because you are afraid of the effect it may have on our friendship." I nodded and partially to give myself a few moments to think, I took his hand and started leading him towards my bedroom.