My Birthday Present Ch. 04

Story Info
Ben and Sandy wait until mum and dad go out.
7.3k words
4.6
37.9k
38

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy's Story

After a quick stop in the bathroom to freshen up I went back to my room and snuggled down under the covers. Not that I could sleep; my whole body was tingling from a mixture of sex and adrenaline. We'd crossed a line; there was no way now that Ben and I could pretend we were just mucking about; there were no two ways about it, we'd done the deed, we'd had full blown sex. I could still feel his prick, his lovely big fat prick, so firm, so hard, so perfect as it had slid inside me. I could still feel how it had filled me up and how he had shot its load deep, deep into my very core.

But the really crazy thing was that nothing, nothing I had ever done, had ever been so much of a turn on. One simple little quickie had turned out to be the best sex ever.

If pushed I'd have struggled to say exactly what had made it feel so good. After all, it's not as if Ben was some sort of super stud. Sure he was well built where it mattered but so is my vibrator and all he had actually done was lie there while I rode him. What's more, as a fuck, it had been very quick and completely lacking in any foreplay. That's if you discount the way the whole day had been a sort of foreplay. The thrill, the buzz that had got me so high, the one that still had me tingling all over, was of a very different sort.

Part of it, of course, was the illicit thrill of being "naughty" together. And not just naughty, we'd been wicked! Just as apples scrumped from the local orchards taste better than those obtained from the greengrocer this forbidden fruit was all the better because we broke the rules to get it. For added piquancy, we'd done the deed while our parents slept in the room next door.

But even that couldn't fully explain the rush because, when push came to shove, what we had done hadn't really felt wicked, nor did I have any regrets afterwards. After all, no one was getting hurt; just the opposite. Judging by the strength of Ben's erection, and the force of his ejaculation when he had come, I wasn't the only one having the best sex ever. And if no one was getting hurt then where's the harm?

No, this other piece of this jigsaw had nothing to do with simple physical pleasure, nor with the thrill of the illicit. Rather it came from the bond that only a brother and sister can truly share. We'd always been close but this had brought us closer, much closer. We now had a shared secret, a special thing between us that no one else, no one at all, could ever be a party to. It wasn't just the sex; there was genuine affection there as well. Part of me that wanted to sneak back into his room, slip under the covers next to him and together, we'd drift off to sleep in each other's arms.

But we couldn't afford the risk of being caught.

And with these thoughts swirling around my head I finally drifted off to sleep.

Ben's Story

I lay in bed gobsmacked by what had just happened. Nothing, not anything, not the best wank ever, could have come close to the wonderful, fabulous, incredibleness of feeling my prick buried to the hilt deep inside of Sandy's pussy. Just thinking about it made me hard again. That was an experience I would treasure forever. How could I forget how she had slipped through the door, how she had peeled off her tee shirt and stood there naked in front of me, how she had climbed onto the bed, kneeling over me, looking oh so fine in the half light, and then... and then... how she had slipped my prick so smoothly into the warm embrace of her pussy... oh, bliss!

And, most of all, how could I ever forget the feeling as I had come, the feeling as my prick had exploded, shooting my load deep inside her.

I reached down and played with myself. My prick and balls were still sticky with her juices and I seriously needed a wipe down. I heard the loo flush and the sound of doors opening and closing as Sandy finished off in the bathroom and returned to her bedroom. That meant that the bathroom was clear. It was time to nip across and clean up.

Come the morning I had to be up and out long before Sandy would stir so I didn't get to see her before I left. That didn't mean she wasn't on my mind. And, no, it wasn't just because we'd just had the best sex ever. Like all big sisters she can be a pain in the arse and a complete bossy cow to boot but, when all is said and done, she's always looked out for me. I never once thought I'd lose my virginity to her but there was something very right about doing so.

The only problem was that when something that good happens to you it's only human nature to want to tell the whole world about it. However, any conversation that starts with "Guess what; last night I had sex with my sister..." is probably not going to end well. We might be pretty cool about gays and lesbians nowadays but I can't see people being cool about... And at that point in my train of thoughts I had to face up to what we were doing. Incest: the last taboo.

But, for all that we were committing *gasp* incest, I couldn't, in my heart, find anything wrong with it. After all, both Sandy and I were fully consenting and both over eighteen. No one was getting hurt; no one was doing anything they didn't want to; no one was under any duress; neither of us had forced our self upon the other. Why should it matter what we did in private? I'm not sure that mum or dad would have seen it that way but I'm blowed if I could find anything wrong with it.

It was mid-morning when my phone gave that knock-knock sound that meant I'd received a text. I took it out and saw that the text was from Sandy. I just had enough time to see that it said "call me" before my supervisor gave me grief for using a phone at work. That meant that I had to wait over an hour before I was on a break and could nip out the back where I could talk in private.

"Sandy? It's Ben."

"Hi there. I just... I just wanted to check... about last night... are you OK with everything?"

"And by everything you mean when you came into my room and we..."

"Yeah, about that."

"It's OK. I understand. We can both put it down to one of those things."

"Is that what it was for you: one of those things?"

"Please, Sandy, no, it was far more than that. It was wonderful; you were wonderful. Nothing, nothing at all has ever felt as good as that. But I understand. I was a one off. We've done it now and that's that."

"What makes you think that it was a one off?"

"I dunno. I just assumed... Look, I get that you took pity on your younger brother and gave him the best sex ever but... I don't expect anything more than that."

"So you thought it was just pity sex; is that it?"

"Surely a hot looking girl like you can do a lot better than her younger brother."

"Maybe this 'hot girl' doesn't want to do better than her younger brother. Maybe you're not the only one who had a good time last night."

"Does that mean..."

"I don't know what it means, little bro, but anything that good has got to be worth repeating. Don't you agree?"

"But there is one thing, one big, big thing," she continued. "This has got to be our secret. Just us. No one else. Ever. This has to be our special thing and letting anyone else in on it could ruin it all. Understood?"

"No need for the lecture. I understand that part all right. Don't worry, sis, I'm telling no one. But let me make sure we're on the same page. You said 'anything that good has got to be worth repeating'. Does that mean you want to do it again?"

"Might do. We'll have to see, won't we?" And, with that, the phone went dead.

Sandy's Story

They say that sleeping on your worries helps resolve them but that wasn't exactly working for me. By the time I woke the rest of the family had got up and left for work so I had the house to myself. As I brushed my teeth I stared at my reflection in the mirror and thought back over the previous night's events. No, I still didn't regret them, not for one moment but I still felt uneasy. Much as I liked the thrill of playing with fire, this one could go horribly wrong.

My main concern was that, just because I was cool with it all, it didn't mean that Ben was. He'd had no complaints at the time but then as the old saying goes, a stiff prick knows no conscience. Maybe, in the cold light of dawn, he'd had second thoughts. Maybe, in his mind, I was the villain in all this, leading the poor boy astray. At first I considered waiting until he got home from work but, more and more, it ate into me and, before the morning was out, I ended up sending him a 'we need to talk' text.

I had to wait for over an hour before he called me back and we had quite a chat. It turned out that the poor boy thought that I'd given him pity sex and that we'd never do anything again. I wasn't quite ready to promise anything but I made sure he knew I wanted it as much as he did.

The phone call put a quite few of my worries to rest. It seemed that Ben understood the need for silence on this one just as much as I did. What's more, although it still wasn't clear exactly what we were getting into at least we seemed to be singing from the same hymn book. It did, of course, leave the question of what next?

Had I been been free of any other constraints I knew exactly what I'd have done. I'd have waited until he got home, ripped his clothes off and fucked him every which way until we could fuck no more. Back in the real world, with mum and dad around so much of the time, we had to be more circumspect. I may have had an itch, an itch that needed scratching soonest, but scratching that itch would have to wait until the time was right.

In the meanwhile I called up 'Shell and we went to the mall to hang out.

I got back home around six thirty and was going upstairs to my room when I heard electronic zapping noises coming from Ben's room. Immediately the itch between my thighs went into overdrive. I nipped into my room, made a few quick adjustments to my clothes and snuck back across the landing. When I opened his door I was not surprised to find him hunched over his PC fighting what looked like zombies - but then all these games look the same to me. He was so engrossed he hadn't heard me enter so I quietly closed the door behind me and crept up behind him.

"Hello Ben, fancy a fuck?"

Ben span round so fast he all but fell off his chair. Behind him, on screen, his character, now uncontrolled, was busy dying a horrific death and, once he had got past his shock, Ben turned back to see that he had taken too may hits and it was game over. But not as far as I was concerned; my game was just starting. I squeezed in between him and his PC and sat straddling his knees in the time honoured cowgirl position.

"Sandy!"

"What? Don't you like me sitting on your lap? Do you want me to go?"

"Of course not but mum... she's just downstairs cooking."

"We'll have to be quiet then, won't we? Anyway, I've got a present for you."

"What?"

I reached for the hem of my tee shirt and lifted it up revealing that one of the adjustments I'd made to my clothing was to lose my bra. I wiggled my tits at him and his eyes all but bugged out of his face.

"You can kiss them if you want."

Boy, did he want! He went for it like a suckling baby which, while a bit clumsy, was dead exciting. I gave him a minute or two and then let him in on my other surprise. I took hold of his hand and guided it up under my skirt where he found that my bra wasn't the only bit of my underwear that was missing.

"Gently, gently," I urged as he poked around trying to push his fingers inside me. "We girls need to be warmed up a little first. Start by rubbing me on the outside, just gently, round and round, yes, like that, ooh, a bit lower, that's it, right there and a little bit harder, yes, just like that. God, Ben, that's fantastic. You doing that makes me so hot and horny you really make my juices flow. In fact, I'm so juicy you can try putting your fingers inside me... gently now... yes, that's it, deeper... deeper. Slowly at first, yes, like that. Oh, Ben, fuck me, fuck me with your fingers."

I couldn't suppress a moan of pleasure as his fingers plunged inside me. That and his lips around my nipple were driving me crazy. I started to undo his pants and dig out his prick. God, it was big, fat and hard. Maybe, maybe if we were really careful...

"Ben! Ben! Would you nip to the corner shop for me? I'm right out of milk and I need a pint for the white sauce I'm making."

With impeccable timing mum's voice came up the stairs. Ben stopped kissing my boob and said "fuck" softly.

"One minute, mum. Just let me finish this level," he called back in reply.

"OK, but don't be too long. Dinner won't wait for video games, you know."

Even with that brief reprieve the mood had been broken. I got off his lap, pulled down my tee shirt and smoothed out my skirt. Ben just sat there looking at his fingers still covered with my juices.

"Lick them clean. You know you want to."

"What!"

"Lick them clean."

"Won't they taste yucky?"

"Try it and see. Anyway, you'd better get used to the taste. If I can give you blow jobs then the least you can do is go down on me in return. See you later."

As Ben went off to go to the corner shop I returned to my room. If I'd been horny before I'd gone into Ben's room now I was much, much worse. Having his lips on my nipple and his fingers in my cunt had been wild. However, it was clear that, with mum and dad in the house, we weren't going to get more than the odd stolen moment. I wanted more than that, much, much more. Sure, they were both out on Friday but it was only Tuesday. We had three long days to get through first.

Ben's Story

Unbelievable! I'd just reached the boss at the end of level seven when, all of a sudden, there's Sandy and the next thing I know she's sitting on my lap, her left tit is in my mouth and my fingers are in her pussy.

And then, just as she's hauling my prick out of my jeans, mum had to ruin it all by calling upstairs and asking me to go to the corner shop. Bloody hell, mum, your timing is lousy. Still, there was no way out of it and, after a couple of minutes to let my raging erection subside, off to the shop I went.

Dinner was purgatory. As ever I sat opposite Sandy and, whenever I looked across, I couldn't help thinking about what we had nearly done earlier. She even gave me a subtle wink. I could tell that she had put her bra back on but I wondered if the same applied to her panties.

I got the answer to that question as soon as the meal was over. We'd hardly started clearing the table before she slipped into the utility room, sat up on the worktop, spread her legs and pulled up her skirt with her left hand. The fingers of her right hand went straight to her pussy and started on that round and round motion that I now know is how she likes to get things going.

Immediately my prick sprang to attention and I had to reach into my jeans to untangle if from my boxers. I stood there, mouth open and completely torn. Every fibre of my being wanted to go up to her, haul my prick out my jeans and shove it all the way in. I needed to fuck her so hard that it hurt. What's more, I'm pretty sure she felt the same way.

But, of course, with our parents sitting just the other side of the room, I could do no such thing. I had to turn away and hope and pray they don't look around and see the more than obvious bulge in my pants.

Frustrated beyond belief I returned to clearing up the dinner table.

Even when that was finished there was no reprieve. There was a big David Attenborough documentary on the telly and, as I'd enthused over the previous episodes, it would have looked weird if I hadn't stayed downstairs and watched with my parents. Sandy joined us, sitting in the armchair opposite. It was hard to concentrate on the wonders of the nature when there was the wonder of Sandy's hot and juicy pussy barely ten feet away.

And if I thought that we had a chance to get together once the program was over, that disappeared when Sandy received a text and announced that she was going over to 'Shell's place to hang out. As she left with her went my chances of any relief that evening. Sure, as soon as the Attenborough thing was over I went upstairs for a wank but that did little to satisfy what I really wanted.

Wednesday was just as frustrating.

This time it was I who was otherwise occupied. When I got home from work I found Dave, one of my mates from school, sat at the kitchen table. Apparently he had come round to tell me about a games evening he had organised and we were all due round at Matt's place for seven thirty. Mum invited him to stay for dinner so I couldn't even sneak in some time with Sandy before I left. Of course, with Dave helping to clear the table, Sandy couldn't do her flashing me from the utility room trick.

And then, when I got home, mum and dad were still up so I just went to bed unsatisfied. Another night with Rosy Palm and her five daughters!

Sandy's Story

Talk about frustrating. Three whole days of living in in close proximity to the guy you desperately want to fuck and unable to do anything about it. Oh, sure, we flirted like crazy but that just made it worse, that just highlighted what we couldn't do.

And all the while we had to keep it hidden. We couldn't let anyone suspect anything; we had to act 'normally' which meant living our separate lives and not spending any time together. After all, I couldn't tell 'Shell that I couldn't come over for her pre-arranged romcom sleepover because I wanted to fuck my baby brother. Nor could he tell his mates that gaming would have to take back seat for a while.

But that didn't mean we didn't keep bumping into each other as we went about our lives. And, each night, over dinner, we'd share surreptitious glances. I knew he wanted it just as much as I did and, as we cleared the table, it took all my will power not to just bundle him into the utility room and jump his bones and to hell with what the parents thought.

Thursday was the worst. A whole bunch of us had arranged to go to this pub in town to check out a mate's band. In among the party was this guy Gary, a mate of a mate, sort of thing and, as I don't have a boyfriend, well, not officially, as far as he was concerned that meant I was available.

He was the sort who simply wouldn't take 'no' for an answer. He was all over me and, as the evening wore on, he got drunker and drunker and his advances got less and less subtle. Oh, but he loved himself and it was clear that he thought that I ought to be honoured that he wanted to spend time with me. And then, when his hands started to wander... Ugh!

Meanwhile I knew that Ben was waiting back home for me. He might not be the most experienced lover and he might be a trifle clumsy in his approach but, when we were together, there was a mutual respect that made all the difference. I'd take that over this guy's arrogance any day.

However, when I finally did get back Ben was fast asleep and, when I went to rouse him, he just rolled over and grunted. Knowing that it was a mere twenty four hours until we had the house to ourselves, I didn't have the heart to disturb him any further.

At last it was Friday. I woke up feeling fine and, as I wandered around the kitchen making toast and coffee I sent a text to Ben saying "Choir practice tonight."

Ten minutes later the reply came back "let's hope they don't cancel again."

I spent the rest of the day hanging out with 'Shell and Trace both of whom had quite a bit to say on the subject of Gary and his wandering hands. They suggested that we all go out clubbing to find me a "real man" but I made my excuses. I couldn't tell them but I had all the man I wanted lined up and waiting.

I got home in time to take a long, luxurious bath with lots of pampering. Mind you, it wasn't all self-indulgence; I took the time to re-trim my pubes. I don't go for that completely bare look but I like to wax down to a pretty tight landing strip and what hair is left I like to keep short and fuzzy.

12