My Birthday Present Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I'd finished prettying myself up I towelled off and went back to my room. Because we had to get through dinner with the parents the top level would have to be plain and normal but, underneath, there was the question of which undies to wear. I knew that Ben got a thrill when I wasn't wearing any but I wanted this to be more than cheap thrills and I wanted to look my best for him.

My first choice was a really pretty bra and pantie set in black lace but, when I tried it on, I'd forgotten just how much the bra was designed to enhance my cleavage. It would have been fine for an evening out but, even under my loosest sweatshirt, I'd raise eyebrows if I wore it during the evening meal.

No, I couldn't wear a push up bra until after they had left.

And then, as I put the bra and panties away again, I saw what was also in my undies draw. It had been a bit of a joke at the time but, right now...

Ben's Story

I was on tenterhooks all day long. And, just in case I'd forgotten - as if - Sandy kept sending me texts reminding me that mum and dad were out that night at choir practice. And this wasn't helping my anxiety levels. Yeah, sure, we were going to have the house to ourselves but I couldn't help wondering if I was going to be able to live up to Sandy's expectations. After all, my entire sexual history at that point came down to one brief shag where all I had done was lie there. If Sandy was expecting some sort of lothario, some sort of super lover, then she was in for a let-down.

"Are you two off out tonight?" dad asked over dinner.

"Not tonight. I'm just going to slob out in front of the telly."

"Really? What about you, Ben?"

"I've... I've got some on-line gaming organised."

"What a pair of stop-at-homes! When we were your age we wouldn't dream of stopping in on a Friday night. We'd be out clubbing 'till midnight and beyond. Your mum and I have choir practice tonight and after we'll probably go on to the Coach and Horses for a pint or two. Shouldn't be too late. We'll be back by eleven or so."

It seemed to take forever before they finally went. I'd gone upstairs to play games on my PC while I waited but I kept the volume low so as to hear them as they left. Finally, at last, I heard the front door close and the car pull away from the drive. Almost immediately my bedroom door opened and Sandy was standing there.

I stood up, unsure what to do. Was I supposed to kiss her?

"First things first, baby brother, you reek of Moonbucks. You're going to take a shower, a long, hot shower, have a shave, brush your teeth and get nice and ready for me. I'll be in my room. Don't skimp the details but remember that gentlemen don't keep a lady waiting too long. OK?"

I rushed off to the bathroom and, as instructed, had a shower and shave. I brushed my teeth and gargled with mouthwash. What to wear, what to wear? Putting my clothes back on seemed stupid but so did walking in stark naked. Pyjamas? No, that didn't work either. In the end I grabbed my dressing gown, crossed the hall and timidly tapped on her door.

"One moment... OK, you can come in now."

I opened the door. She had turned off all the lights except for the soft glow of a candle coming from her dressing table. She was stood next to her bed wearing a short nightie thing made out of some sort of white floaty material. The top was like a jacket held closed by a ribbon tied in a bow just over her breasts. I just stood and gawped. She always looked sexy but this was something else.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Oh, Sandy, you look fabulous."

She took hold of the ends of the ribbon.

"Why don't you pull on these and see what happens?"

My hands were shaking as I went over, reached out and took the ends of the ribbon from her. I gave the bow a little tug and it came undone allowing the jacket to fall open. It hadn't hidden much before but now the lacy folds seemed to frame Sandy's body perfectly.

She, in turn, reached for the belt of my dressing gown and undid the knot. It fell open to reveal my rock hard prick pointing to the sky. She took hold of the lapels and used them to push the dressing gown back, off my shoulders so it could fall to the floor. Then she reached down, took hold of my prick and used it to pull me towards her.

"I've been waiting for this all day." Still holding my prick she sat down on the bed and pulled me down on top of her. Then she put her arms around my neck and we kissed and kissed and kissed.

It started off as kissing but soon it became much more. In particular Sandy was rubbing herself against me. She hooked her ankle around my leg and pulled my thigh in-between hers so that she could push her crutch directly against it. She broke from the kiss and arched her back so that her breasts were right in front of my face. I didn't need to be that clever to understand what she wanted so I clamped my lips around her nipple and sucked.

"Yes, yes, like that Ben, harder! Harder!" As she rhythmically pushed her groin against my thigh she raked her fingernails down my back which sent little lightning bolts of pleasure right to the tip of my prick making it harder than ever.

"I need you, Ben, I need your prick inside me." Her voice was husky with passion. "I need you to fuck me, fuck me hard, hard as you can."

She moved so that I was lying between her outspread legs. With one hand she reached down and pulled the gusset of her panties to one side. With the other she grabbed my prick and guided it towards her. I felt the tip parting her lips, slipping up and down her inner slit and then, sliding inside her.

"Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me, Ben!"

As I thrust my prick inside her she pushed back with her hips. I sort of lost control. I couldn't help it. I pounded my prick inside her, pushing deeper, deeper, deeper...

"Oh, my god, Sandy!" Three whole days' worth of pent up frustration erupted from me. I came and came and came until, drained and replete, I collapsed exhausted on top of her.

"Is that you sorted?" Sandy asked as my now flaccid prick slipped out of her pussy.

"That was great," I replied.

"And you don't see the problem here?"

"Problem?"

She just looked at me and then the penny dropped.

"God, Sandy, I'm so sorry, I should have waited... but I couldn't help myself. I was a bit quick, wasn't I?"

"A bit quick! I should say so. I'm just going to nip to the bathroom for a moment and when I come back it's time for some lessons on how you satisfy a lady. OK?"

She slipped out from underneath me and headed for the door.

Sandy's Story

Talk about wham, bang, thank you ma'am! Still, I suppose I shouldn't expect too much self-control after three days of abstinence. I went to the bathroom and freshened up. Whilst there I took off the baby-doll. It had done its job, possibly too well. When I got back Ben was lying there under the covers with a guilty look on his face.

"Right then, now that you're sorted, it's my turn. You can start by kissing my tummy."

"Your tummy?"

"Yes, my tummy. Lesson one, with boys it's all about your prick. Nothing else matters. With girls, well, it's a bit more all over. I like having my tummy kissed, all over, nice and gently and for Pete's sake don't slobber."

It took a couple of minutes to sink in but, once Ben discovered that women have erogenous zones all over their body then it became a bit of a game. He loved finding areas where I liked being kissed and I loved him finding them. For me it was nigh on perfect. I just lay back and let Ben worship my body.

At first he worked on my torso but, with a bit of encouragement, he then moved on to my legs, starting with my toes and working north. He ended up kissing the inside of my thighs, little light butterfly kisses that were driving me insane. Each time he was getting a little higher until, finally, his lips brushed against the fuzz of my landing strip.

"Yes, yes, please, kiss me there, Ben, go down on me."

At first he didn't really know what to do. He seemed to think that sticking his tongue inside me was what was required.

"Find my clitty, Ben, find it with your tongue, that's it, just there, now lick it gently, lick it good, oh, yes, like that, just like that..."

To give Ben his due he was a fast learner. He listened not only to my direct commands but also to when I groaned in pleasure or just made one of those 'ooh' sounds. He soon found what pleased me best and it wasn't long before his busy tongue was pushing me towards the edge. I wanted to come with him inside me, I really did, but what he was doing felt so good I didn't want him to stop and the longer it went on the less able I was to ask him to stop. In fact it felt so good, so damn good, so very, very good, so incredibly good...

"Don't stop, for god's sake don't stop, oh, Ben, yes, yes, yes, Yes, Ooooooohhhh!!"

I don't know if it was Ben, or the circumstances, or the fact that I'd been on sexual edge for days but nothing, nothing at all came close to the orgasm he gave me right then. My whole body went rigid and then the damn burst and wave upon wave upon wave of supreme ecstacy washed through me. Ben, bless him, stayed with me until I could take no more.

"Enough, enough, please, Ben, come up here and kiss me."

He came up the bed and, as the afterglow of my orgasm played out, we kissed and cuddled as lovers should.

As I returned back to earth I could feel Ben's erection pressing against me. He may have come already but he was ready for round two and so was I. I reached down and took his prick in my hand.

"Do you think that might fit back inside me?"

Ben didn't need asking twice. Nor did he need me to guide him in this time. It felt so good to feel him filling me up and, now that we had both come, we could take our time, savour the moment. Whereas the first time had been a frantic pounding this was more luxurious. He was in no rush, taking long slow strokes that let me relish every inch of his length and girth. Gently we rocked back and forth together, savouring the sensations, enjoying each other's flesh.

And then he started to kiss my nipples. God that felt good. In fact the whole thing felt good. Ben and I sort of fused together into one being as flesh eased against flesh and we took our pleasure together.

Slowly, step by step, we started to climb the hill towards completion. Still we kept the same easy motion but, with each push, Ben was going a little harder, a little deeper. I was starting to push back, to welcome him into me, to urge him on. His teeth nipped at my nipple and it was if there was an electric wire straight from my breasts to my groin. "Oh, yes," I groaned and he did it again, and again. I put my arms around his back, holding him close, holding him tight. Yes, Ben, take me, take me harder, take me higher, take me, take me, take me...

Just a little more, just a little and please Ben, don't come too soon. Please, Ben, please, a little harder, a little more, a little more, just a little, please Ben, please...

"Oh, yes! Ben, fuck me! Fuck me so hard, oh fuck me..."

For the second time I felt him pump his sperm deep, deep into my welcoming pussy. Together, in perfect harmony, we rode the wave. His orgasm drove mine on in the same way that mine drove his. Whereas his tongue had been the most intense sexual experience of my life this was the most spiritual. This was shared, this was us, this was together this was bliss this was perfection.

Oh Ben!

Wrapped in each other's arms and with Ben still semi hard inside me, we got our breath back. I don't think either of us had been ready for just how intense it had all been.

"Sandy..."

"Umm?"

"Thank you, that was wonderful."

"You're not so bad yourself."

"You've got the most gorgeous tits." He kissed first one, then the other so as to emphasise his point.

"Why thank you sir, it's most kind of you to say so."

And, as we lay there, we gently explored each other's bodies. There was still plenty of sex in the air but there was time to stop and play for a while.

I loved playing with his prick, feeling it swell and harden as I stroked it back and forth. He, meanwhile, enjoyed kissing my nipples, sometimes gently, sometimes quite hard, playing with his teeth and tongue to see what worked best.

"Do you know what I'd like to do?" I asked casually.

"What?"

"Tie you to my bed and keep you here forever."

"Why don't you?"

"How do you mean?"

"Obviously you can't keep me here forever but...," he reached for his dressing gown which was still lying on the floor and pulled the belt from it. "If you tied this around my wrists..."

"You kinky beast!"

"It was your idea," he replied crestfallen.

"I didn't say I wasn't going to do it. Here, roll over, onto your back."

Ben's Story

It was Sandy who started it. It was Sandy who suggested tying me to her bed and, when she did so, it set off a little spark inside me. Even though I had already come two times in quick succession this was enough to get me all fired up again. Still wondering how much she was joking I reached for the belt from my dressing gown and handed it to her.

She wasn't the best at knots but that didn't matter. She bound the soft towelling of the belt around my wrists and attached the other end to the headboard of her bed. I wasn't exactly helpless but the symbolism was clear. My prick certainly thought so.

"Well, well, well," she said as she sat on the side of the bed and took hold of my now rigid prick. "Someone seems to like being tied up."

She stroked it up and down making it, if anything, harder than ever.

"You are at my complete and absolute mercy, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"I need to hear you say it."

"I am at your complete and absolute mercy."

"I do like the sound of that. Now, what to do, what to do? Ah, I know."

She let go of my prick, clambered up on the bed and knelt, straddling my groin. She leant forward, reached for her bedside drawer and, when she knelt up again, she was holding a vibrator, one of those ones that are shaped like a prick. She turned it on and stroked it across her breasts.

"Why would I need your puny prick when I have a monster like this? I do. Shall I show you what I like to do with it?"

I lifted my head to watch as she reached down and used it to stroke the outside of her pussy lips.

"Ooh, yes, I do like playing with my vibrator. It makes me so hot and horny when I rub it along my pussy lips. So hot and horny that just using on the outside isn't enough. I think I need it inside me as well."

With her free hand she reached down and parted her pussy lips. Then she stroked the tip of the vibrator up and down her inner lip until, in one smooth motion, she changed the angle and plunged it inside her.

"Ooh, oh yes, That's what I like, I like to feel it filling me up, so big inside me," she panted as she pushed the vibrator as far as it would go, burying it inside her.

I just lay there stunned. I'd always thought of Sandy as sexy and recent events had shown how right I was but this was something else entirely. Her moans, her groans, the way her free hand played with her breasts, teasing her nipples, the look of ecstasy written clear across her face, all these were testament that this was not merely a show put on for my amusement but the real thing. This was Sandy the sex goddess as I had never seen her before. And the worst, or was that the best, of it was that there was nothing I could do about it; I could only lie there and watch.

She seemed all but on the brink of coming when, still holding the vibrator inside her, she leant forward, taking her weight on her free arm.

"Do you think your prick could do a better job than my vibrator?" she asked.

"I don't know."

"It's not as big, is it? You couldn't fill me up the way it does, could you?"

"No."

"But then, size isn't everything, or so they say. Would you like to find out if that is true? Would you like to find out if your prick can satisfy me as much as my vibrator does?"

"Yes, please."

She pulled out the vibrator and popped in my open mouth. It was covered in the wonderful earthy tastes of her juices. Then she reached down, took my prick and guided it, once again, into her pussy.

"Don't you dare come, don't you dare, not until I'm ready," she hissed as she rode me. "You're mine, mine to use, use as I want and what I want is your prick inside me. I want it hard, strong, big; I want to feel it, all of it, right into my core."

She was already fired up from the vibrator so, as soon as my prick was inside her, she was rocking back and forth, pushing herself down onto me, hard, fast and relentless.

"Yes... yes... yes...," she hissed between gritted teeth. "Yes... yes... yes... YES!! Oh my god, Ben, YES!!"

As she climaxed he muscles of her pussy seemed to clamp around my prick. The intensity, already wound up to the max, went into overdrive. That was enough to push me over the edge. I didn't come much, there was nothing left in my balls to give but that didn't stop it being heavenly.

And then, all passion spent, she collapsed on top of me, sobbing with emotion.

"Are you OK?" I ventured once she had calmed down a bit.

"Oh, Ben, I'm more than OK, that was the best thing ever. Here, let me untie you."

We lay and cuddled. No words, no sex, just holding each other. I don't think I'd ever felt so close to her, so at peace, so satisfied, so happy.

"It's ten thirty," Sandy said after a while. "Mum and dad will be back soon and we both need a shower."

"Oh, shit. I suppose we have to. Do you want to go first?"

"Do you know what's best about post sex showers? Doing it together. Now come along or we'll still be in bed together when they get back."

"Thanks Sandy," I said giving her one last kiss.

"You don't need to thank me. The pleasure's all mine. Seriously Ben. Sex with you is the best. Now come along!"

She got up off the bed and, taking me by the hand, led me to the bathroom to shower.

12