My Birthday Weekend

Story Info
A supposed romantic getaway.
700 words
2.39
23.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*My first and probably only story. Written and posted as a task... Feedback and criticism welcome and encouraged! xo

Promising a "romantic getaway" for my birthday weekend, up the mountains we headed. We drove so far up.. the road we were on became dirt, and the many hotels and shops, trees. I probably should have realized upon arriving when you led me out of the car by my leash exactly what you meant by "romantic".

"Master, I have no clothes on.. what if someone sees me?!"

That oh so familiar devious smile crossed your face... It finally dawned me...

"On all fours, ass up slut." You shouted at me.

I immediately assumed the instructed position without hesitation. I heard you unlock the trunk and unzip a luggage bag.

"This will be your clothing for the weekend..." parting my ass cheeks, you swiftly inserted a rather heavy butt plug.

"Sway your ass, cunt" doing as told, I felt the long hair rubbing against my legs and thighs.

"That's right slave.. this weekend, you're my little pony girl." A small moan exited my lips.. a mix of surprise, shock, and excitement.

"GALLOP!" You instructed with a crack of the whip unto my bare ass.

I gave my best neigh and began galloping...

You yanked me by the hair, throwing me against a tree. .

"Stand!" Doing as told.. Upright, I stood.

"Hands behind your back.. legs spread!" I again followed your orders without hesitation...

When you begin to tie me to the tree, I let out a whimper... Prompting you to slide a ball gag over my mouth.

"Whats that now slave?" you taunted.

Before I could even attempt to respond, the lashings began... countless lashes. Across my back, ass, and legs... I could no longer complain about the tree digging into my skin, without it – I would have dropped to the ground.

I heard you moving around behind me... Beginning to relax, thinking the worst was over ...

"Lift your left foot like a good pony."

I neighed and hesitantly lifted it...

WHACK! A quick sharp whip went across the sole of my left foot... WHACK WHACK WHACK!

I screamed in pain as you whipped my foot with a thin tree branch.

"Awe my poor pony, something the matter?"

WHACK WHACK WHACK!

"Right foot up!"

WHACK WHACK WHACK!

Tears began streaming down my face as my legs shook.

" What's wrong baby? Don't you like it?" You taunted as you yanked my head back by my hair.

Reaching a hand between my legs... "Mmm your cunt sure seems to."

You pulled your hand back, and slapped me across the face with your wet hand.

"Maybe your cunt will like this too.. " you pushed the tree branch between my legs and up my pussy.. I yelped in pain. You began moving it deeper into my cunt...

"Look at you, you filthy whore... fucking a tree branch!" I looked back to see myself moving back and forth on it. You swiftly yanked it out of me. Blood ran down my leg...

You grabbed the plug in my asshole by the mane and ripped it out, quickly replacing it with your throbbing cock. Pounding into me as my body slammed against the tree over and over, scratching my breasts.. You reached between my legs and began fingering my abused cunt without mercy.

"Suck the blood off my fingers cunt!" You instructed as you unhooked the gag and shoved your whole hand in my mouth. I greedily sucked and licked your hand clean.

With purpose, you pulled out of my asshole and began untying me from the tree. You pushed me on my back onto the ground. Roughly spreading my legs. You gave my cunt a quick slap before you impaled it with your cock. Pummeling my pussy, biting my nipples was all too much for me to handle. I begged for release... to cum on your cock as you fucked me in the dirt.. We came together and you allowed me to kiss your lips. Laying back, trying to catch my breath and wrap my mind around what just happened.. You slapped me across the face.. "The weekend just started whore!"