My Birthday Wish

Story Info
An asian girl learns oral.
3.5k words
4.41
59.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few days since my first encounter with Chiharu. I wanted to play with her near every night. Unfortunately, this was not reality as she was very serious about her studies and did not want to screw up her scholarships. I did have the ace in the hole though as my birthday quickly approached.

"You know it is my birthday this Friday. I was wondering if you would like to go out to get something to eat?" I asked.

"Oh, I am so sorry, I did not know. I would like to go out with you." She replied.

"Great, I will pick you up at 6 and wear something nice." I told her.

"OK, what you mean 'nice'? You want me to wear dress or something?"

"Well yeah that would be good, its a nice restaurant with a strict dress code."

"Oh ok, that is good, you pick me up Friday."

My thoughts consistently and thoroughly drifted towards Friday. I love to see a woman dressed up. It is a huge turn on for me. I love to watch the movements a woman makes while she is in her heels. The flex of a woman's legs as she strides in her heels, the sweet fragrance of her perfume, the sway of her gown or skirt as she moves effortlessly around, the bare flesh of the top of their breasts or shoulders exposed. I wished to drink in all of Chiharu's feminine wiles for that evening. Knowing that we would be fucking each other made the anticipation that much greater.

Friday arrived and I took time to dress myself. Of course I wore a dress shirt, red patterned nautica tie, loafers, dress socks and a nice pair of tailored dress pants. I sprayed on some Polo cologne and my mind seemed to drift away. My thoughts were more on Chiharu and what she would be wearing. I don't think she fully understood the femininity that she possessed. I pulled up and she strode out to meet me. Her movements were somewhat awkward as it was clear that she was not used to dressing like this.

"My you look so handsome." She said as she flashed me a brilliant smile and obviously pleased with what she was seeing. "I hope I look good enough? The other girls probably have much better dress than me."

"Oh give me a break you look breathtakingly sexy. Most of the other women there don't have the body that you do. Just jump in and we will head out." I told her.

She giggled and stepped in the car. My description of her was a serious understatement. She wore a beautiful short, blue gown. it cut off just above her knees and proudly displayed her small, girlish tits. I peered a bit down her shirt and noticed that she was not wearing a bra. She wore a blue bow to match. Her hair was simply immaculate brushed straight around her head. Surprising to me she wore make up. Her lips were full and red. Her gorgeous green, Asian eyes were accented with a nice bluish hue. Her olivish skin was properly done up with some rouge. On her legs she wore silky white stockings matched with a pair of very high 6 inch blue heels. Her flowery fragrance soon filled the car. I was ready for a great birthday.

We arrived at the restaurant and I was already hard. As we walked up to the restaurant, she stumbled a bit and my hand quickly swooped down under her ass while the other reached around her waist to prevent her fall.

"I only dress like this a few time. Feels kind of funny. Know I know how you feel all the time, I am tall as you, almost!" Then she whispered to me "I do feel...how you say...sexy."

"Ohhhh, you look very sexy tonight, honey." I reassured her.

We sat down and began the evening with a glass of wine. Tonight, there was a band playing and the dance floor was opened and filled with couples. After we received the appetizer my hand slide up her skirt and I began to rub her thigh. She then placed her tiny little hand on my arm and began rubbing my arm. We kept talking and she laid back and enjoyed as my hand caressed her firm thighs as I moved from leg to leg. I told her to lean back as my hand moved from her thigh and slide down past her knees, past her calves, and finally to her dainty little foot. I took off her heel and began to massage her foot running circles around the middle of her foot. Her eyes shut and she told me how she loved me touching her feet that way. She surprised me further by lurching herself forward. She gently moved her foot towards my chair and closer to my cock. She took the tips of her toes and slowly started stroking my hard dick! She moved her foot all over my genitalia pressing her toes underneath my soft balls. We almost forgot where we were when our food arrived. She quickly put a hand back under the table and put her heels back on and we began to eat.

"I am supposed to take care of you tonight, my honey. It is your birthday. You no have to massage or do anything, I am here to take care of you." She said this to me with real conviction and with a very sly grin on her face. She then moved in and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a nice wet kiss.

"I love to touch your legs and body. I love your pretty little feet and love to touch them." I nibbled her ear and said "So we can fuck like animals later huh."

She roared with laughter as her crimson lips trembled and her pearly teeth were exposed. "If that is what you like to do, of course we can do that! But since we all dressed we should at least dance a while and enjoy this place.

I rushed through my meal hoping to eventually get my just deserts. She seemed anxious as well as she did not even eat half of her meal. We got up and waited for the check, in the meantime we found ourselves a spot on the dance floor. Even with her heels she was still well below my 6 ft 5 inch frame. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I crooked my back a bit to later her wrap around. My ulterior motive was to grab that ass of hers. Her dress was so tight across her ass, it gave her a real 'bubble butt'. I glanced down at those lovely feet of hers and saw her stockinged foot pulled a bit out of the heel as she strained to keep hold of me. It was so cute but it was all she could do to help from falling. We found ourselves on the corner of the dance floor and I found the perfect opportunity to squeeze her cheeks.

"Owwww...starting already." She said in a sarcastic tone. I got a little bolder and slide my hand underneath the back of her dress and begin to slide my finger along her slit. I could tell she was wearing very lacy panties that were silk. We swayed back and forth with my back to the rest of the dancers. She buried her face to my shoulder and squeezed me even tighter.

"Don't make me...what you say...cum here."

"Honestly, you are lucky I don't rip off your clothes and fuck you right here. I am as hot as can be right now and I am starting to care less about the people around." I told her in a matter of fact voice.

"This is like your prom to me. It is fun, I never done anything like this. Maybe my sisters wedding. We can go though if you like." We paid and left with her arm locked with mine.

We arrived at my home and quickly began to pet. All night I had done the best job I could of restraining myself and I was so relieved as I could let go of all my inhibitions. She sat on my lap with her legs lazily laying in reach of my hand that caressed every part of her leg. My hand relished every touch of her somewhat muscular legs clad in nylon. My mouth sought out her bare neck and I planted kisses all the way up to her ear. I flexed my tongue out to reach her ear and flicked her lobe with my tongue. At the same time one of my hands went right to one of her tits. My large hand covered her tit and I began to push and palm her tit as my tongue looked for further places to explore. I began to move my head towards the other side of her head. My neck lowered and I began kissing the front of her neck planting kisses all the way up to her chin. She moaned as she leaned her head back and allowed my access to her neck.

"Ohhhh god, I have wanted you all night, my sexy little Asian flower. You dressed so hot I wanted to just fuck you so many times." These were words which were reverberating throughout her body as at any given moment I had a mouthful of flesh.

"Hooo,hoooo. Ohhhh...I want you so much too! I never have a man look so good to me. I want you to take me all night too! All I think about is what we do a few days ago, what we do tonight! You make me feel like such a good woman for you." She panted as my tongue and mouth slurped the other ear and more or less on any part of her body I could get a hold of. "I want to give you nice birthday present. Ohhhh please let me give. I almost no want you to stop though."

My mind raced with intrigue. "What is it?"

She giggled and said "Well...I...well, I want to you know...put you in my mouth? I not know what to do. You show me."

I smiled and looked at her and said "Well, I have never turned down a birthday request or present."

She gently pushed me down on my back and at the same time straddled my chest and slowly slide her ass right on top of my hard cock.

"Remember, I take care of you, birthday boy." She said with a devilish grin. "I am going to like undressing you." She bent her upper body to my neck and slowly lifted her head up and dragged her nails from my chest to my groin. "I think maybe you want to undress me too." She said in a sarcastic tone and let out another giggle as she moved her hands about her body in an hourglass shape.

She began by kissing me on the mouth. She seemed to have really honed her skills as she expertly maneuvered her tongue around mine. My hand cupped her ass and I began to ply her firm ass remembering how it wiggled on the dance floor. We moaned into each others mouths as we kissed. She broke the embrace and removed my tie and sought out my neck she pecked at me like a hen in heat. Her lipstick leaving marks of its presence. I moved my hands up north searching for a zipper. When I found it, I simply zipped it down. Although it was tight around the ass it was somewhat loose around the tits henceforth it sank around her body like a stone. Her braless figure sat perched on my cock as she looked somewhat dismayed. The erect, enlarged buds of her nipples most were most pronounced on her chest. As it fell down and she sort of slapped my chest.

"I no even get your shirt off and I have almost no clothes! I take care of you remember!?" she sat and kind of half glared at me. "Besides this dress is kind of costly, don't rip." She paused and thought "Never mind, I do it." She stood up and removed her dress and laid on top of my dresser and then slipped her heels off near my drawer. She then placed her panty clad ass right back on my pecker and said. "My turn."

She pawed at my chest slowly finding the buttons and undoing them one at a time. After each button she planted a kiss. When she discovered my nipples she slowly devoured them leaving a coating of her saliva. I kicked off my shoes in anticipation of what was to happen. She lowered her body off my cock and unzipped my pants and lowered them as well. My cock stood right at attention. It was clearly hard and visible through my briefs. She took her teeth and clamped on the waistband and slowly pulled them down. My cock stood up proudly waiting for small Japanese mouth to take control of it. I was as aroused as can be, I had fantasized about this from the moment I felt her mouth.

"OK...I try now." she said meekly

Her lips curled in almost disgust. I could clearly tell she had neither an idea what to do or the impetus to do it. She wrapped her tiny fingers around my shaft and begin to kiss it. She licked it up and down like a popsicle. Her mouth did not seem to come in much contact with my cock. While I wanted a vacuum, I more or less got a cool breeze. Then the idea struck me.

"Hang on. Let me show you something." I got up and fully removed my briefs and walked to the TV. I put in a porno I had just got recently to watch and looked for a good blowjob scene. I sat back down and pulled on her on top of my lap.

"Wow, she move quick. Her mouth goes all over his...cock." She watched like an eager student. The actress gobbled nearly every inch of a very hung stud. I slide my hands down to her lacy white panties and pulled them down. She was soaked but I wanted her to be full of lust. She did not even notice me until my fingers found her tiny but full clit. I took it between my fingers and began to slide it back and forth. She started to rotate her ass against my cock and I continued to manipulate her love zone. I slipped my fingers inside her dripping slit and began to finger her with some intensity. I watched as her small pubic mound began to become coated with her cum. She shut her eyes and pressed her small, full weight.

"Let me try again." she blurted to me as she played with her brown nipples.

I laid back down and again she leaned over me. This time she glanced between the cocksucker on the screen and my face. She griped much lower and her ruby lips surrounded my cock. She pushed her mouth down the length of my shaft and then back up leaving a slimy coating of lipstick and saliva. She choked a bit when she returned to the bottom of my shaft but I enjoyed the cleaning my cock was getting. She went up again and then down and then a choke. Again she did the same thing. She released my crown from her grip and began lashing her tongue against my shaft. This was ok but I preferred the more open approach.

"Let me help you." I said. I placed her head and put it on the crown. My hands still on her head, I moved her head downward. "There you go, don't try all the way down yet. Slow is OK."

"Ahhhmmm" she replied with a mouth full of white cock.

"Damn! That feels good! I forgot to tell you any sound on my cock and I can feel it all over my body. She laughed and my cock popped out of her mouth. I placed it back in and gave more encouragement. "OK, now come up and a back down. Relax your mouth and just try to go a little deeper."

She followed my instruction very carefully and picked up a few tricks. She watched the girl on screen play with the actors balls and she did the same. She watched the actress circle his crown and shaft and followed suit. She moaned on my cock as I showed her the rhythm that I liked. I decided to give a little more encouragement. I took my fingers and searched for honey hole. I found it and slipped inside.

"MMMMMPPPP." she moaned "MMMMMPPPHHHH" her moans became incessant as I fingered her faster. While this was driving her crazy it was driving me crazy as well. My fingers began to slosh about her insides as I was loosing control. Every once in a while her mouth would let go of my cock and she let out a whimper. My fingers then began to fuck her as hard as anything she had ever felt. The vibrations stirring in my cock were tremendous and my balls were very full. She let loose of my cock I told her to spit and rub it up and down. She grabbed my base and rubbed her hand up and down my shaft. My cum came in quick spurts. It flew straight in the air with a massive amount dripping down her tits. She instinctively rubbed my jism all over her tits. She smeared it on her aureoles and down underneath her tits.

"Oh I can see why you like, I like...just that was amazing. I was not sure I like...but I love!" she cried out in a great proclamation.

"Oh god, I like that a lot." I told her as I exhaled.

She put a finger in her hole and slide it in and out. "But we know...you know...fuck me?"

"Work your magic and we will be ready in no time." I told her as I eagerly anticipated her craft.

She proceeded to resume her practice on my soft, flaccid cock. She went at it with a renewed vigor. Her Instincts were proving invaluable as her somewhat rough handling of my rod got it nice and erect once again.

"OK, don't make me cum again." I laughed and stopped her. "Come up on the bed and get on all fours." She did as she was told and was ready for entrance. The sight of her smooth ass offset with her silky white stockings made my cock stir. I admired her clam as it seemed to glisten from her being so turned on. I gave a quick rub to the soles of her feet and slowly positioned myself behind her. She cooed when I played with her little piggies as she thought she would be full of my white cock. The Asian goddess arched her back as my cock slowly penetrated the portal of her womanhood. Her lips and walls tried as best they could to resist but it was simply no use.

My hands reached underneath to fondle her tits and she let loose a loud scream when my hand pinched her nipple as my cock reached the nether regions of her pussy. I ran my fingers down her back and then squeezed her ass and pulled at her cheeks. I raised and lowered my groin as I slid as deep as I could. I made sure to touch every inch of her sensitive sex organ. I heard that all too familiar slurping noise as my cock nearly came all the way out of her entrance and then forced its way back in. She was not prepared for this reaming as I had already cum once and I would be able to last longer. Her head hung low below her shoulders and her thin, silky hair hung all around her head. By repositioning herself, her ass raised and her pussy was even more exposed to me. I placed a hand underneath her and placed my finger between her clit and my dick. I literally lost contact with her as all she was speaking was Japanese. It was not really speaking and more screaming.

At this point, I honestly wondered if the neighbors thought I was raping this poor girl. My cock began to piston into her even more forcefully and I knew I was ready to cum. With one last great thrust my cock forced its way in as far as it could go and I quickly came and she collapsed on the bed. My cock still in her and her pussy full of my seed.

"You have to stop doing this to me." I told her as we lay in a heap on my bed her stockinged legs crossed over mine. "I need to fuck you more. You are a distraction."

"Well, I don't know about more." She said in a panting breath. "But you will get another chance in a few more days." She told me with a grin.

"Why is that?" I asked quizzically.

She wrapped her arms around me, her nipples still hard and our goo still all over our groins. She kissed me passionately and said "You are not the only one with a birthday!"