My Bitch

Story Info
Valerie learns who is in charge.
2.4k words
4.2
38.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie was a young vixen from the city that always seemed to get in trouble. Standing 5' 8" with long brown wavy hair and a nice round ass. Her breasts were not too big but were plump and accentuated her figure nicely. She was hot and she knew it, and her attitude was in a class by itself.

Summer was here and she applied and got a job working at a farm in the country. She thought that it would be easy money. Little did she know what hard work it really entailed?

She arrived at the farm and met the owner Dennis. He seemed like a really nice older man. Dennis introduced her to Scott. Scott was quite tall with a slender well-formed build. His short dark hair he combed off to the side. Scott stood before Valerie in his jeans and tee shirt showing his strong arms. He held out one of his hands to her and said, "Hi, I'm Scott. I will be taking real good care of you. I will show you everything that you need to know."

Valerie rolled her dark eyes at him and shrugged leaving his hand in the air and walked off towards the barn. "I don't need anyone to take care of me and I already know what to do. Dennis explained everything to me already."

At this point Dennis excused himself because he needed to go to town and told Scott that he might need to straighten this one out and work out some of that attitude with this one. Scott turned and headed for the barn.

Scott thought that he'd have a little fun with this city girl. "Okay, Miss, let's see your work." Scott challenged Valerie as he approached her.

"Alright." Valerie said as she grabbed a pitchfork and started tending to a pile of hay. Scott stood back and crossed his arms watching her. He watched as she was trying to pitch the hay into a pile for the animals.

"Hey bitch, you ain't doing that right." Scott stated trying to get a rise out of her. Valerie ignored him and kept doing it the way that she thought it needed to be done.

"You dumb cunt. I just told you that you were doing it all wrong and you ignore me and keep doing it the same way." Scott says taunting her.

"Fuck you." Valerie defiantly says back.

"What did you say bitch?" Scott asks walking over to Valerie and grabbing her arm tightly.

"I said fuck you. Now let go of my arm." Valerie responded while trying to pull away. Scott didn't loosen his grip. He took a hold of her and pushed her back onto the hay. "Why they gave you this job, I will never know." Scott muttered. "Now get up and get the job done you fucking city bitch. You are going to learn how to listen and do a job correctly."

"Yeah and who do you think is going to make me? Dennis is gone and that leaves you. You are nothing but a country freak who can't even get his own dick off."

Well that was all that Scott needed to hear. He straightened himself out and walked over to her grabbing her arms. "Hey let me go you fucking Neanderthal I'm trying to get my work done."

"Scream all you want little Valerie, there isn't anyone around here who can hear you. Now like I said, you are going to learn how to listen, and just because I want you, I am going to make you my bitch." Scott demanded as he held her hot writhing body tight. He reached over to the wall and took some rope and bound her hands together and then to a post. When he was done he pushed her down on the hay.

Scott just watched as Valerie, the city girl with the big attitude, was struggling to get herself up and free from his country style roping. The expression on her face changed but her mouth was still defiant. "Fuck you! You're a dog. You can't do this to me." Valerie hollered back at him.

"I think it's time you learned a lesson you little whore. I can tell you're a slut and all that you want is some good loving. I've got a big cock here waiting to plunge into your hot little cunt. So just relax and enjoy the ride." Scott said teasingly as he pulled down on her shorts revealing a very clean and shaven cunt. Scott had never seen one like this before and he couldn't wait to dive in. "See, you dumb whore, you went and got yourself all ready for me to fuck you. Got yourself all clean and shaven pretty for me. All you city girls are the same. Always wanting to fuck. Good thing for you that I'm willing to oblige."

Valerie was kicking her legs about and Scott just proceeded to reach up under her top to find that she wasn't even wearing a bra. He took his fingers and squeezed her nipples and pulled on them. "Stop it!" she screamed.

"Now if I thought you really meant that, I would. But I know a thing or two about girls like you. You get all wet having a man force you to do what you want anyways. Well, I'll bet if I reach down to your cunt you'll already be wet." Scott said confidently as he reached down and shoved two of his large fingers in Valerie's hole without hesitation. "See, I was right." Scott continued as he pushed his fingers in deeper and harder. "You're sopping wet you slut. You just want to get fuck now don't you? You just want my cock. I could tell by the way you were checking me out earlier when we met. If it's my cock you want bitch, then it's my cock you will get!"

Scott withdrew his hands and stood up looking down at Valerie laying there with her hands tied over her head helpless to any of Scott's advances. She thought she would attempt to protest, but got distracted seeing the size of Scott's cock being revealed as he was pulling his pants down. He was hugely hard and ready to take her.

It didn't take him long. He brought his cock down to her cunt and lined it up to her opening. Valerie just stared with her mouth gaping open and her legs trying to move around. Scott held her legs and pushed his cock into her tight cunt.

A load moan escaped from Valerie. She was so tight. She felt pain shoot right up through her as he forced his huge member into her small opening. She tried to look down to see what he was doing. He propped himself on his knees and held her legs up over his shoulders watching his cock trying to make its' way into the deepest part of her. "Damn bitch, you're tight." He screamed as he thrust himself again farther inside her.

"Fuck you," Was all Valerie's voice could yell. She was realizing that this country guy was right. All her protesting and his advances just made her want him more. Her body was in pain by his violation but, yet, she wanted him in her even deeper and harder.

As Valerie started to relax her cunt opened up enough to let the rest of Scott's cock into the deepest parts of her. Her natural juices provided all the lubrication that was needed. Scott began to thrust into her harder and with more force. His pace quickened. Her tight cunt wrapped around his hungry member felt divine. He was enjoying this fuck.

"Damn bitch, you feel so good." Scott said as he looked down at Valerie right into her eyes. He saw in her a raw desire. He loosened his grip on her legs and she began to sway her hips towards his thrusting cock meeting him there with every push.

"See you are a slut. You just want to get fucked don't you, bitch? You like this. This feels so good and you don't want me to stop now do you? Scott was saying through his labored breathing and then started raising his voice. "Tell me! I want to hear you tell me that you want me. That you want my cock. That you love my cock. Tell me you just want to get fucked!"

Valerie just looked up at Scott and didn't say a word. Frozen. Not wanting to admit that she was enjoying this with enormous amount of pleasure.

Suddenly, Scott stopped,leaving his hardness inside.Valerie started to squirm, trying to lift her hips up to him. Her movements, just made him pull himself out from her wet warmth.

"I said that I want to hear you say it bitch. Talk to me. I will break you. You will be mine. Now, say it bitch!" Scott yelled looking right at Valerie.

"No. I'm not gonna tell you anything that I don't want to say on my own. You can't make me." Valerie said defiantly.

Scott grabbed Valerie's legs and turned her body over exposing her luscious ass to him. "What are you doing?" Valerie screamed as she tried to move.

"You are my bitch and you will do as I say even if I have to make you. I am going to fuck you until you say what I want to hear." Scott said with growing pleasure.

Scott took the tip of his cock and gently started to tease the small opening of her anus using the juices that had clung to his cock from her cunt. He had brought her up onto her knees with her hands still tied up to the post. His hands holding her hips in place. Scott used one of his hands to rub the opening to prepare for his breech.

"So are you going to fuck me or just play with me?" Valerie hollered in challenge to Scott."

"Shut the fuck up bitch unless you are ready to tell me that you want me to fuck you and that you are my bitch." Scott yelled back as he slapped her hard on her ass. Her body flinched as she felt a stinging reverberating through her.

"I was gonna take this slow, but now I don't think you deserve that with you mouthing off like that." Scott stated as he lined up his cock to take her ass. He pushed into that small tight area with great strength.

Valerie screamed. "You fucking bastard. That fucking hurts."

Scott ignored her pleas and just continued to fuck her slowly. He could feel his balls tighten, he knew it wouldn't be long, but he would not finish until Valerie became his bitch. Scott pushed himself in and out of her at a nice steady pace. He stopped again. "Now tell me that you want me to fuck you." He said as he turned her around again.

"You dog. Go to hell. I'm not saying anything." Valerie replied.

"Okay. I will just stop before you get off and we'll see what you say then." Scott told Valerie. He stuck his cock in her cunt again. He could feel the tightness of the soft walls inside clench against his throbbing member. He fucked her slowly. Her legs didn't protest this time so Scott moved himself over her leaning his weight on his arms.

Bringing his right hand up under her shirt, he began to massage her breasts, one at a time. His fingers rolling over her hard nipples. A moan escaped Valerie's mouth. Scott looked up at her and saw her eyes were closed as he felt her muscles tightening around his cock.

Once again, Scott stopped and just lingered over Valerie. He brought his head towards her and whispered in her ear. "Tell me you want me. Tell me you're my bitch and that you love my cock."

Being right on the edge of orgasm Valerie was now at a point where she would do anything to get off she lost control and started yelling "Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me now! Don't stop. I love your cock. I want you to fuck me. Please."

"Very good. Now tell me you are my bitch." Scott said with great satisfaction of winning his conquest.

"I'm your bitch! I'm your bitch. I'm just a slut from the city that wants you and your cock to fuck me now!" Valerie hollered in desperation.

"Yeah that's right. You're my bitch. My whore. My slut. My cunt. You want only my cock to fuck you." Scott started reaffirming as he pushed himself into her again. He started to fuck her slowly.

Valerie began to moan and say, "Yeah, like that. I like it. I love your cock. Fuck me. Fuck me Scott. I want you to fuck me hard like your slut likes it. Come on, fuck me faster and deeper."

Scott thought he was going lose his load right then and there hearing that. He breathed and plunged faster and deeper into Valerie's wanting cunt. He brought his hand to her clit and began to rub it roughly in circles as he penetrated her over and over.

Valerie started to groan as her body writhed under him. Scott could feel her muscles gripping his cock. Her legs went straight as she lifted her hips. Scott knew she was cumming.

"I'm gonna cum bitch. I'm gonna cum!" Scott yelled as a shudder went through his body. He tensed and let it go into the farthest depths of her hole.

"Damn bitch. You're hot." Scott said as he was getting up. He got himself dressed and walked over to the post and was working at untying her as he smiled to himself. "See, I told you. I knew you'd be my bitch."

Valerie quickly clothed herself and started to rub her wrists where the rope had been. Scott came over and gave her a tender hug and used his large hands to caress her forearms with her.

She turned and looked at him and for the first time, was at a lost for words. He bent towards her face and touched her cheek with his hand. Moving slowly, he gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. "You are my bitch now Valerie." Scott said. She only looked up at him with her dark brown eyes and smiled.