My Bitch Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
animus87
animus87
295 Followers

In the other corner, her sister was equally enjoying her cocksucking, although not nearly as gracefully. Laura was using both hands on some lucky guy, her head and fists flying back and forth in a blur. It almost looked like a cartoon, seeing drops of spit and cum flying every which way as she brought the guy to what looked like an Olympic-grade orgasm. Cum was all over her clothes and face, and her makeup was smeared. She didn't look nearly as hot as she did earlier in our foyer, and I was wondering how quickly she could transform from a cum-vixen with jizz in her hair to the polite girl that sucks up to our parents.

My thoughts immediately returned to my dick as Becca began to actively squeeze my cock with her twat. I was in heaven, feeling like I was being milked. "Give it to me baby, cum inside of me." I had to refrain from moaning as I felt my balls well up with a familiar pressure. "Come on shyguy, give me your cum! Pleeeeeeeease!" She slowly worked her cunt from the tip of the head to the base of my shaft as she moaned "Please" and that did it for me.

Within an instant, I felt my sister push her ass against the wall as I shot wad after wad of my cum inside of her. She gave an exaggerated moan as I grunted through my hands, feeling her wiggle against me to get every last drop out of it. She stepped forward, allowing my cock to flop out of her and hang from the gloryhole. She gave it a playful slap and with a smile into the mirror she yelled, "Next please!"

animus87
animus87
295 Followers
12