My Bitch Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
animus87
animus87
292 Followers

"Becca?" I asked, making sure she wasn't awake. A devilish thought came to me as I decided to finish masturbating in her room. I looked around, hoping to get her panties or something to cum in. Then it came to me. Here was Becca, drunk as I'd ever seen her, and clearly blacked the hell out. I was going to cum on her.

It was the perfect crime. She'd figure that she banged some guy and sent him out again. I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time she woke up with some guy's cum all over her. I froze as Becca rolled onto her back, rolling her face toward me. Once I realized she was still passed out, I continued pumping furiously.

Her tits were heaving in the hot air, and beads of sweat ran down her cleavage onto her neck. Her pierced navel rose and fell irregularly, as her drunken body tried to cope with the massive amounts of alcohol. I slowly lowered myself towards her tits to get a closer look. My cock was inches from her face, and I felt her hot breath on it as I continued to pound it. I was so close to cumming.

I was a man possessed at this point. Becca was unconscious. If I wasn't entranced with her naked body, I would've been worried about alcohol poisoning. Between my hormones and my anger, all I could think about was her puffy nipples. Her C-cup tits were perky enough to stay in place while she lie on her back, and I lowered my head down to give them a kiss. With a quick flick of the tongue, I looked over to her face to ensure she was still asleep. I reached my hand down and gave her right breast a grope, feeling my cock jump in my hand. It had been so long since I touched a woman's tits. Another squeeze made my cock jump again, this time brushing it against her lips.

I was out of control at this point. My cock was almost ready to blow, and my sister was lying there to fulfill my every whim. With a final summoning of my willpower, I pushed my cock against her lips and felt her take me into her mouth. I almost came then and there, the salacious nature of this situation intoxicating me. She groaned as she rolled further toward me to take my cock into her mouth, almost instinctively. I continued pumping my dick harder and faster, feeling my sister's tongue and lips wrapped around it.

She was drunk alright, but this was a deeply-programmed response. I considered bringing her hand to my dick but thought it was too risky. I looked down and fondled her tits once more, and slammed my cock as far down into her throat as I could. She grunted more responsively than I expected, and I immediately pulled out. It was too late though, as the cum was building up in my balls and I was over the edge. I jumped back and grabbed it as it started spraying rope after rope onto Becca's face and pillow. I finished pumping just as she wiggled into a more comfortable position, relieved that a cock wasn't violating her mouth anymore.

My jaw was on the floor. She didn't know what happened! My sister was drunk, sleeping in a pool of my cum, after the best blowjob I'd ever gotten! My head was swimming as I stuffed my junk away, figuring I should get out while I could. As I made my way back into my room, I had a thousand ideas.

Was I a rapist? This was gross. On the other hand, she was a whore and if I didn't do it someone else would. Better me than some creep that could knock her up or give her a disease. Plus, she was a bitch. She deserved it. Maybe I found a source of free blowjobs? Or at least free jerk-off material. At the very least, I felt vindicated. I'd embarrassed her, even if she didn't know it, and it felt good in every possible way. And best of all? I'd gotten away with it.

...or so I thought.

animus87
animus87
292 Followers
12