My Bizarre Life Change Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,901 Followers

"I'm not our regular masseur but I have a pretty decent knowledge of her technique," Angela explained. "Cynthia said you've had a rough couple of days and I needed to get you relaxed."

Angela's warm hands gliding across my back as she coated on the warm scented oil felt wonderful as I melted under her touch. She worked her fingers into my neck, pushing into my muscles, gliding up to my scalp as she massaged away the tension. As she moved down my back to my ass, I unconscientiously parted my legs. I half hoped she would slide her hands between them as she squeezed the cheeks of my ass between her young fingers.

I felt her squeeze oil directly from the bottle onto my butt as it seeped between my cheeks. Her hands now worked between them, probing, gliding across my anus, until I felt her finger lightly, ever so gently push at my asshole.

Last night, the touch was foreign to me. I had refused to allow anyone to invade that area, but here I was actually raising my hips off the table hoping she would go further. To push into my opening. She squirted more oil onto my ass and again moved her hands, pulling my cheeks apart, exposing my hole to her view.

I could only imagine her staring down at my asshole, inviting her, wanting her to touch me there. Perhaps she was reading my mind because I felt her finger push in drawing a gasp from my lips. She hesitated, just a little, checking my reaction, before going just a little deeper. When I didn't object she pushed two, then three fingers into my ass.

My butt moved up to meet her thrust. She knew the effect she was having on me as my dick started swelling on the table under me. She worked two, then three fingers in, spreading my hole open, pulling it wide. I felt her thumb, then both as she worked my hole. It felt awesome, a sensation I had never known before as my cock lay under me on the table. It felt like my whole bottom was on fire.

Her hands would glide over my cheeks, then pull them apart before she again drove her fingers in, plunging them into my waiting bottom. This young girl was fucking my ass with her fingers and I wanted it, wanted it more than anything.

She squirted more lube between my cheeks and again worked her fingers in. Pushing what felt like all of her fingers in my hole. Harder and harder, she sawed back and forth At first there was some resistance but eventually my anus gave way and I felt her hand slide deeper. She had buried her whole hand in my ass up to her tiny wrist.

She moved slowly as her fingers twisted in my hole, growing more accustomed to her invading hand, my ass widening to accept her. My ass raised up from the table as I was on my elbows. I looked down to see a huge wet spot on the sheet where semen was leaking from my cock. She had literally fucked the cum out of me as she fisted my bottom. It was a term that I would become very familiar with over the next few months.

Eventually she asked me to flip over and I looked at her face as she took in my cock which was now fully erect. She started back down at my legs, working her way back up, skipping my genitals altogether as she rubbed the oil into my shoulders and upper torso.

When her hands slid over my breast, I must have gasped when her fingers closed around my nipples. I could feel them harden under her touch as she squeezed and pulled at them, covered in the warm oil.

"You mentioned you had quite a few male clients," I said breaking the silence.

"Yea," she shot back. Mostly for hair appointments, but also quite a few for waxings," she smiled. "You'd be surprised how many guys these days prefer the bare look. Especially athletes," she added with a smile.

"Athletes?" I inquired back.

"Yea, swimmers, divers, cyclists..alot of body builders," she said continuing to work my upper chest and nipples with her hands. "And a good share of cross dressers too."

I wondered just what she knew about me. Obviously Cynthia had instructed her to shave me. Wax away any remaining hair and the massage.

Angela's hands moved further and further down my stomach. My dick was aching as I hoped she would continue there, perhaps give me a good hand job. As Angela moved her hands around my crotch, I tried to will my dick closer to her hands. I guess she could tell what I was up to when she stopped the massage altogether.

"You want some release don't you?" Angela said with a smile on her face.

"More than anything. You've really got me worked up," I answered back.

"Listen, I want to. I really do. I mean its almost like I'm teasing you but Cynthia was really clear. She wanted me to give you a good rub down paying attention to your ass and breasts but under no circumstance was I to touch your dick," she added with emphasis staring at my penis which throbbed in hopes of a good hand job.

"She also said to tell you, you weren't to do it either. Once you've had a good massage, you're to dress and head straight over to her house. Besides, from the look of my table, seems you've already climaxed." Her smile left me breathless. She was right. I hadn't actually ejaculated but I had left a massive wet spot on the table that I had been lying on earlier.

Angela stepped back and looked my body over. "Your clothes are in the other room. Oh, and Cynthia said to wear this." Angela held out a red satin thong. My heart was beating loudly in my chest as I took the panties from the young girl's hand.

When Angela left the room, I stared in the full length mirror on the wall. For the first time I saw my hairless cock and balls, without public hair since I was a young teenager. I slid the panties up my legs and cupped my balls and dick into the small pouch. The string in the back sliding up my ass. The garment felt so weird.

As I opened the door, Angela was outside at a sink washing her hands. She looked back at me as I walked back into the changing room wearing only the red thong. Cynthia had said the secret would stay with just the four of us but already the circle was getting wider with one of her employees.

While I should have felt embarrassment, shame, all I could feel was resignation. I remembered Cynthia's words, "you'll do exactly as I tell you."

I pulled up my pants, slipped on my shoes and pulled on my shirt and in moments was headed up front where Angela was waiting at the door.

As she unlocked and opened the door, Angela stood on her toes and placed a soft kiss on my cheek, "Good night Erin. I'll be seeing you soon." Angela smiled and I saw her eyes sparkle as I felt my secret was still safe between us.

When I arrived at Frank and Cynthia's, Frank met me at the door and ushered me in. Cynthia was quick to have me undress and model my new piece of wardrobe. Both were thrilled with my smooth body and Angela's handiwork.

"Go ahead and slip those clothes off sweetie but leave on the present I left for you. I want Frank to see," she teased. I stepped out of my shoes and removed my socks, then pulled my shirt over me head and removed my slacks. It left me in the bright red thong which tightly cupped my balls and cock which strained against the satin fabric.

"Oh that's precious, "Cynthia said as she motioned me over to her where she was seated in the living room.

Cynthia ran her hand over the cheeks of my ass, my stomach, over my abdomen to my chest.

"Very, very nice," Cynthia purred as she tweaked a nipple causing my knees to weaken as I groaned lightly.

Cynthia pulled my panties down just below my balls and rubbed my cock which grew in her hands as well as my now hairless balls. "She really did good. You are so smooth. Don't you just love the look angel," she said softly looking up at me.

"Isn't this much nicer now without all that hair," Cynthia kept on. "So did Angela see you with your panties on," Cynthia said with a little devilment in her voice.

"Yes," came my rather meek reply back as I looked down rather than back at her piercing eyes.

"Did that embarrass you love?" Cynthia pressed.

"No. Not really. I mean when she first saw me naked in the shower, but I guess I sort of got used to it. She made me really comfortable. You told her didn't you? About me?"

"I had to sweetie. Angela's going to be working with you. She's very confidential. One of my best girls," Cynthia went on.

"Did she give you a spa treatment as well?' Cynthia inquired.

"That was nice. I've never had a massage. It felt good...really good. And she did me down there," I stated back.

"Did you? Did what to you honey?" she asked.

"She rubbed my bottom like you did," I explained looking at her. I saw the look on her face and knew instantly she was waiting for something. "My pussy. She rubbed my pussy like you did. Fucked me."

"Good, very good. I'm glad she took care of you. And did you cum? Did our little angel cum?" she pressed.

"Yes, she really worked me over. She got her whole hand in there. She used a lot of lube on me. It hurt a little at first but her hand slipped in. I've never felt anything like it" I exclaimed almost like a little kid with his first discovery.

"Fisted you baby. That's what you call it. She fisted our little Erin. I knew she had little hands but I'm surprised you could accommodate her. That's really good and I'm glad you liked it. That makes me very, very happy," she added.

Frank and I spent the next hour with me in my panties making dinner for the three of us. Afterwards, I spent the evening giving Frank head while Cynthia again played with my ass. Before I left to go home, she gave me three different vitamins she said would continue my transformation into Erin.

Over the next few weeks, Cynthia began replacing my briefs and boxers with a variety of panties, thongs, and teddies. I began to feel accustomed to slipping into the garments she laid out for me and thought nothing of walking around in their house in satin nighties. Cynthia had me move in with them and made one of the spare rooms my bedroom. I still had my house next door but rarely went home except to check on things.

The vitamins she was giving me certainly had an affect as I began to gain weight particularly in the hips and ass and around my upper chest. My nipples had become darker and swollen and were much more sensitive to the touch. When I pointed this out to Cynthia, she confided they were female hormones.

My hair too had grown much longer than I normally wore it and she encourage me to let it grow. After a few months, when it almost touched my shoulders, she had me pull it back in a pony tail. By this time, I seemed to be much more sensitive, finding myself crying during some of the movies we watched. Cynthia reminded me it was just a side effect of the hormones.

Usually every three weeks or so, I would go in for another waxing with Angela. Always after store hours and she would give me my massage. I realized she wouldn't touch my dick but I really enjoyed it when she massaged my prostrate. She would run her fingers in and out of my ass, working my prostrate with her little fingers. She almost always lubed me up and ran her hand in and out of my bottom, often leaving a small puddle of semen on the massage table.

After just a few trips, her hand slipped easily into my hole. Some of that was due to the plugs Cynthia was using on me at home.

While I was never permitted to have intercourse with Cynthia, one evening while Frank was away she undressed and allowed me to suckle from her breasts, planting kisses all over her nipples, which I licked and sucked. Then she had me lick her juicy pussy.

I had never seen Cynthia naked and she was beyond beautiful. Her breasts, 36C's, were gorgeous on her curvaceous 36-22-37 frame. She had large pink nipples which she loved me to suck on. Her pussy was not shaved entirely like mine. She had just a tuft of hair at the top of her mound. But her skin, those lips were velvety smooth.

Licking Cynthia's pussy and sucking on her breasts became a regular activity but she never reciprocated on me. It never occurred to me then, but this was never done in front of Frank although she often encouraged me to provide him a blowjob as well when I was with him..

Just as often, Frank would often have oral sex with me and I began to love the feeling of him sucking my cock and licking my balls. While I didn't want to admit it, I think Frank was much better at oral sex than any woman I had ever been with.

One evening when Angela was providing me a waxing and spa treatment, she introduced me to Suzy who was there to give me a pedicure as well as do my fingernails. Suzy painted my toenails a bright red but was instructed to apply a clear coat on my hands. Angela also lightened my hair at Cynthia's instructions.

I was so excited when I arrived home to show Cynthia and Frank my nails. But it was me who was surprised. Cynthia had gone out that day and purchased a matching thong and bra set. Red just like my little toes. I had never worn a bra even though I had on many occasions worn the teddies that Cynthia purchased for me. Though it was an A cup, my little breasts had grown enough to fit snuggly in the bra.

Once I was dressed, Cynthia took some photos as she had all along. She said she was making sure that Denise could see my progress. Cynthia said Denise was very excited and was going to call me at the end of the week. It was the first time in nearly four months that we were to hear each other's voice although Cynthia had passed on messages from each other.

Cynthia told me to go to my room and wait for her there. I did as she asked, laying in my bed waiting. When she walked in, I was startled to see her wearing a red robe similar to the bra and panties that I wore.

"Erin, you've come such a long way. You're so very pretty and tonight is going to be so special. Tonight you become a real woman. Do you want that?" Cynthia asked softly.

"Yes, Cynthia. Make me a woman. I want to be a woman," I shot back.

Cynthia removed her robe and hanging from her waist was a large flesh colored dildo. I knew what she intended as she had been using a variety of dildos, plugs, and vibrators on me for months.

She looked stunning as she stood before me. Her long blonde hair falling at her breasts. Her nipples already erect and excited as she took in the scene of me laying there waiting for her to take my virginity.

Her cock held in place by a black strapon pulled tightly in place. I gazed upon my mistress whose own nails were also painted a bright red on her fingers and toes matching mine.

Cynthia pulled down my thong, sliding it off my feet, and asked me to spread my legs as she coated her cock with lube and knelt between my outstretched legs. Cynthia's cock teased my opening and then pushed in as she guided more and more of the rubber phallus into my lubed pussy. Once her cock was buried deep in my hole, I wrapped my legs around her back and pulled her in tighter and tighter.

We fucked for several minutes until she withdrew and asked me to close my eyes tightly.

I felt her get off the bed momentarily and then just as sudden, she again knelt between my legs and repositioned her cock to my waiting hole. As she pushed in, I recognized immediately a difference as I opened my eyes to see Frank had taken her place.

It was Frank who now worked his cock in and out of my ass, my little pussy. He pushed the bra aside and bit down on one of my puffy nipples which he sucked and teased.

"Now sugar, now you're a complete woman," Cynthia said standing off in the corner of the room watching her husband fuck me.

"Oh yes Frank, fuck me. Fuck my hole. Fuck me good," I cried as he bucked wildly, driving me into the bed.

"You look so sexy Erin," Cynthia beamed as Frank's thighs slapped against mine. "Fuck him. Let him fuck that little pussy."

It was then that Frank placed his lips over mine. I didn't even think as his tongue pushed into my mouth and I sucked on it with wild abandon. This man who I had been giving head to for months. I had never kissed him. Now our tongues sought each other's out, our lips sliding together.

"Cum for me baby," I moaned in his ear. "Fill me up with your hot load baby," I urged.

Frank tore into me. Pumping wildly as if possessed. Then in a loud groan, she shoved hard and I knew then he was seeding me with his first load. He tensed and thrust time and again, pushing as deeply as possible. Finally coming to rest and collapsing on top of me.

I looked over to see Cynthia smile, walk out the door, and close it behind her. Frank and I lay there for several minutes as he held me. Our arms holding each other tightly. Once again, I felt a tear rolling down my cheek.

I'm not sure how long we lay like that but eventually both of us fell asleep. Sometime during the night I felt his cock sliding between my legs and I parted them, letting his huge cock again fill my hole.

No lube was needed as he again found his mark and worked his cock slowly back and forth in my backside as we lay together in a spoon. He reached around and slid my bra over my tits as he rubbed and tweaked my nipples. I felt him sucking on my neck, turning my head and placing his mouth over mine.

The next morning when I woke, I walked into the bathroom to find bruising all over my neck and chest. Little hickey marks where he had been sucking the night before. Cynthia thought it was funny but I was very self conscience as I made my way into the office.

In all these months, my receptionist Ann had said nothing about my radical changes but Lynn was a different story. On more than a few occasions she had asked me what was up with the new look, the long hair. I had also seen her staring at my fingernails, noticing the clear polish that Suzy had applied. I kept brushing away her comments and business seemed to take center stage.

As promised, I did get a chance to talk with Denise. Her voice almost seemed like a memory as I started to cry on the phone. She asked how I was and we both said we missed each other. Denise said that Cynthia indicated that I was almost a completely different person and she was looking forward to seeing me soon.

I was so happy to hear that she was looking forward to seeing me. I kept pressing for when and she promised me soon.

Over the next few nights, Frank would leave Cynthia's bedroom and come into mine. We would spend hours making love as I sucked his cock or we fucked. Sometime with him on top but just as often with me doggie style or riding his big dick. Frank would suck my dick as well. Licking my balls and around my ass. Just like Cynthia, he referred to my ass as a pussy - his pussy.

While I enjoyed having him cum in my little hole, I loved more kneeling between his legs and drinking his hot juices from his shaft. Sometimes we would kiss with his semen still in my mouth as we traded his cum back and forth.

The hormones were definitely having an effect on me as my hips were much rounder, softer and my bottom had filled out. Most noticeable were my puffy nipples and my breasts which were beginning to form little mounds of their own. Cynthia in particular loved my nipples and insisted they be trained.

She had a close friend whose breasts produced too much milk after her pregnancy requiring them to be pumped often. Cynthia had borrowed this device, actually two plastic tubes which attached to a hose and then feeding to a pump. Cynthia would attach the tubes to my nipples which were sucked into the tubes.

My nipples had become quite sensitive and I almost came just from the suction. She would keep the pump on for about 15 minutes every few days as my nipples grew longer and longer. They were actually as big around as my finger and as much as an inch and a half long.

Frank loved sucking on them and I enjoyed having him lick and suck on my breasts for hours on the couch.

I was now wearing my panties and bra under my work clothes into the office. My nipples were very prominent even through the padded bras. The bras were front hooks and I always wore thick shirts which were slightly larger than I had in the past. I was careful not to wear tight fitting tops which might betray me. If I wore a colored bra, I always made sure to wear the same color shirt.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,901 Followers