My Bizarre Life Change Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,901 Followers

I often wondered if Lynn, my marketing rep, knew that across the desk from her I was wearing a thong and bra set, my toes freshly painted pink, red, or burgundy. While she never said anything, I sensed she detected the smell from my lotions and the soft scent of perfume. I wondered if it was only a matter of time before I was caught.

Back home at Cynthia and Frank's, it was pretty common for me to be dressed in my teddy or bra and panties sitting on the couch making out with him in front of his wife. She would smile her consent as we kissed, his tongue buried in my mouth, as he felt up my tits.

One night, Cynthia came home from the salon to find me planted between Frank's legs on the floor while he sat on the couch watching television. I was sucking his cock, taking his huge member between my lips.

"You've really become insatiable haven't you pet?" Cynthia laughed as I looked up at her but never allowing his rod to escape my mouth. I was proud I could now take him deeper, although not all the way down my throat.

Cynthia just smiled as I jacked off her husband, taking his load in my mouth and swallowing it down. Frank loved it when I finished by coating my lips with his semen, wiping his huge cock across my face, my lips. The sluttier I acted, the more turned on I made him.

It was about the sixth month I had been living with Cynthia and Frank. Frank had again made the trek across the hall to my bedroom where I lay waiting on him. We made love as passionately as ever, his cock buried deep between my legs as I sucked on his tongue, invading my mouth.

Frank's arms smothered me as I felt complete with him. As his cock moved in and out of my pussy, I stopped the kiss and looked deep into his eyes. "I love you Frank." The words just popped out of my mouth.

My whole body felt on fire. His eyes searched mine. Then he lowered his head back down in my neck. His lips touching my ear. "I love you too Erin," he moaned softly.

What started as a way to get my wife back had ended up with me falling in love with my neighbor -- another man. I had done all this for Denise. Allowed Cynthia to dress me as a woman. Even to go so far as to take female hormones which were now resulting in my tits actually beginning to grow. I was supposed to see through a woman's eyes. What she felt. What she needed.

What I hadn't counted on was feeling this way about Frank. But he made me feel like I had never felt before. While I loved Denise, I knew too that I loved Frank in a way I had loved no other.

I wasn't sure what the future held, but I did know I was Frank's woman and nothing would change that.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,901 Followers