My Bizarre Life Change Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,908 Followers

Lynn reached up with her left hand now and began rubbing both tits, taking them in her hands, rubbing her thumbs across my nipples as I felt myself becoming aroused and my cock swelling behind the fabric of my thong. She stepped in as she closed the distance between us. Lynn was about five inches shorter than me as she looked up at me.

Her dark brown eyes met mine and I knew what she wanted as I leaned down and planted my lips on hers. They were warm, wet, and plump as our lips moved together, sliding effortlessly, and sweet. Her perfume filled my senses as a warm rush continued to travel though my body as she continued to massage my tits, twisting, pulling at my erect nipples.

Our tongues met, lightly at first and then with more force as my own hands slipped around her waist and cupped the cheeks of her ass. I had tried so hard to hold off her advances, to keep our relationship strictly business but now I had crossed that line and I wanted her. The drugs that Cynthia were making me take had increased my libido and between Lynn's stimulation of my nipples and her soft warm lips enveloping mine, I was excited as hell as I worked my hands under her short skirt, squeezing her ass cheeks and pulling her tight against me.

Lynn in the meantime dropped her right hand down and slid it into my panties, grasping my cock and balls, wrapping her warm fingers around the shaft and pulling it free of its satin confines. She jacked my hardening rod as she continued to thrust her tongue into my willing mouth.

Without any words passed between us, Lynn slid to her knees and pulled down my thong exposing my shaven cock which had recently been waxed smooth. She groaned her approval as she ran her hand over my smooth abdomen, devoid of any trace of hair as she took my now rock hard shaft between her inviting lips.

She wasted no time in sliding her lips up and down its length, teasing the head with her tongue as she licked and sucked on my member while cupping my balls which she occasionally bathed with her tongue. I groaned as she took my whole sack in her mouth, both nuts stuffed into her hot little mouth.

Frank occasionally gave me blowjobs but the last woman had been my wife almost eight months before. Lynn knew what she was doing and in minutes she had me on the verge of climaxing. When I indicated I thought I was going to cum, she told me no. She wanted to fuck me first.

Lynn stopped what she was doing and ripped her dress down and frantically pulled at her bra releasing her gorgeous 36C tits. She had black bikini cut panties which she pulled down and off. Her 23-year old body was even more beautiful than I had imagined. She had a narrow waist and her body was deeply tanned with contrasting white skin where her bikini lines showed. Lynn had a narrow strip of pubic hair just above her pussy. Otherwise her lips were shaved bare.

While I had oral sex with Cynthia and she had often fucked me with her strapon, it had been seven months or more since I actually had intercourse with a woman. Lynn pulled us both down on the carpeted floor of my office, me on top as she grasped my cock and guided it to her young pussy. As the head of my cock slid in, I was amazed at how warm, inviting, and tight she was.

I had almost forgotten how great it felt to fuck a woman with my cock as it eased in as Lynn guided me with her hands on my hips. Her legs spread, she wrapped her legs around mine as she moved up to meet my thrust.

"Fuck me Eric, Fuck me," she chanted as she searched out my lips and thrust her tongue deep into my mouth. Her pussy seemed to tighten around my cock as I moved in and out of her canal. Lynn flipped us over and then took up her position on top of me as I lay flat on my back. She sat square on my dick buried deep between her legs as I grasped her tits and rolled her nipples between my fingers.

She in the meantime wet her finger with her lips and then rubbed her clit as she bounced up and down on my member. "Shit your cock feels so good," she moaned.

"You better hold it down," I cautioned, "or Ann is likely to hear you."

"She's gone. I have her out running errands. She won't be back for the rest of the day," Lynn smiled as she moved slowly up and down on my shaft. "It's just you and me baby," she said in between breaths as she bent down and took one of my nipples in her mouth, drawing it in and sucking on it.

I had really come to love Frank and Cynthia playing with my nipples. They had become really sensitive since beginning the female hormone treatment. I moaned my approval as Lynn shifted from one tit and one nipple to the other.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna' cum Lynn," I groaned loudly as my legs stretched out and I felt my orgasm building. "You better hop off."

"I'm on the pill. It's okay. Cum for me Eric. Give me your load. Cum for me baby," she demanded. Between her pussy lips clenching down on my cock and her tongue playing with my nipples, I launched load after load into her hot box. Lynn was almost bucking her ass up and down, sliding her velvet cunt along my slick shaft.

Finally she sensed my body relax as she collapsed beside me, looking into my eyes and closing her lips on mine again in a deep soul kiss.

When we broke for a breath, I looked deep in her eyes and inferred she herself hadn't cum yet. When she indicated that was okay and our sex had been great, I slipped on top of her perspiring body and eased my way down planting kisses on her breasts, her nipples, the hollow of her stomach and then down to her lovely box.

"Oh shit," she exclaimed as my mouth closed over her wet vagina, my own juices beginning to leak out of her box. Licking up my own cum was not a problem for me as I was accustomed to swallowing Frank's loads as well as kiss him after he might have given me head.

I could taste the saltiness of my sperm mixed with her juices as I eased my tongue between her lips and tasted her pussy for the first time. It was very wet with our juices running together as I savored the deposits which dripped out on my tongue. I pushed my tongue as far into her twat as I could and then sucked on her clit as her pussy throbbed.

"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit," she chanted as I worked her over as she held onto my shoulders, guiding me down as I continued my assault on her cunt. Her legs locked around my back as she bucked wildly against my face, coating my cheeks with her pussy juices mixed with my cum.

Then it hit her, her hands slammed the carpeted floor as her pelvis shot up driving my head up. I felt her legs shaking as she convulsed in one spasm after the other until her body went totally limp under me. I placed little kisses on my new lover's vagina as I again kissed my way up, stopping to dip my tongue into her cute belly button before kissing her nipples and resting my head beside hers on the carpet.

We were both totally spent. It was perhaps the best sex I could remember. We had started off the afternoon with her blackmailing me for part ownership in the company and pretty much doing the same when it came to the sex. I had no alternatives. To keep my secret, I had to give into her.

Now, here I was thinking that was the best sex I had ever had. I knew I would do so again any time she allowed which I hoped was often. I loved my wife even though I had not seen her in months. But now, I knew too that I enjoyed making love to Lynn. And I was sure, given how she had felt about me, this was just the beginning.

"Damn that was good," she said, in between breaths but also searching for the right word. "So, do you fuck Cynthia like that?"

"Actually, I don't fuck Cynthia or my wife either for that matter. The last time Denise and I made love was about seven months ago, just before she left. And with Cynthia, well she fucks me... with her strapon"

"Fucks you?" she looked over.

"Yea. At first I wasn't real thrilled about it but, I don't know, after a while I enjoyed it," I explained.

"You like being fucked in the ass?" she looked at me with her piercing brown eyes.

"Yea. Yea I do. After you get used to it. It actually feels pretty good," I added.

There was a long pause between us. "And your neighbor, Frank. You guys have sex?"

"Yes", I admitted.

"I've never seen two guys together," Lynn said softly, her hand unconscienously reaching for my cock which she took in her small hand.

"I have a girlfriend who, well she's bisexual and so is her boyfriend," she said starting now to stroke my cock ever so gently.

"So are you?" I inquired.

"What?," she shot back "Bisexual?"

"Yea," I asked

"No," she replied. "I mean, I don't have anything against it,"

"So have you ever thought about making love to another woman?" I asked.

"I don't know," she replied meekly. Once again pulling on my cock which was beginning to grow again inside her clenched fist. "I suppose I've thought about it."

"Would you? Would you do that? I mean if it was the right person and all. Someone you were attracted to? Would you make love to them?" I asked.

"I don't know. I guess if it was somebody I found attractive. Yea maybe" she answered.

"Is your girlfriend we spoke about somebody you find attractive?" I asked.

There was a long pause. It was if she had never considered it as she thought on what I had said. Her hand now stroking my cock in a steady rhythm, jerking as it was now fully erect.

"Yea, she's pretty. Real pretty. Yea, if the timing was right and if she wanted to and everything. Yea, I might do that. I mean I'm curious. You know, what its like and everything," she went on. It was like she was talking herself into it as she went along.

"So would you do John?" she added.

"John?" I questioned.

"John's her boyfriend. I know he's bisexual" She reminded me.

"Would you want me too?" I smiled.

"Yea! I think that would be so sexy. I'd love to see two men together. And I'd love seeing him fuck you in the ass. That would be such a turn on.

"Set it up," I replied.

Lynn stood up and grabbed her clothes. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"You just reminded me, I need to set up appointments for this week. We have bills to pay you know," she reminded me.

She observed me reaching for my panties, "Hey, leave those there. Ann won't be back and I don't expect anyone for the rest of the day. We're not through and I want you naked when I come back in here. I want you to fuck me again and this time I want us to cum together," she said as she started to head out my door.

"Lynn," I called after her. She turned and looked back just as she was opening my office door. I know you said you could keep my secret. And I meant what I said about the partnership and the raise for Ann and everything. But," I paused.

"What is it Eric?" she asked back waiting on my reply.

"Well, this thing with us. "I'm not sure what's going to happen with Denise or with anything I guess. I'm, so mixed up. My life is crazy. Here I am half man, half woman having sex with a man and his lesbian wife and now having an affair with my employee,"

"Partner," she interrupted.

"Partner," I corrected myself. "I know Ann will know sooner or later. I doubt we could keep something like that from her and now you're talking about your friends. I guess what I'm asking is, can we keep this from getting back home. I mean I'd rather not say anything to Denise and Cynthia. Can this be between us?" I asked.

Lynn walked over. Damn she was so beautiful. I knew she had a gorgeous figure and she often showed off her toned legs. But seeing her naked frame as she sauntered over to me, placing her soft plump lips to mine.

"Baby, we're gonna' take care of Ann. That's what the raise is for. She won't say a thing. Besides, I'm not sure you doesn't already know. At least she knows how I feel about you. I've told her," Lynn said as she pressed her lips against mine, running her tongue along the outside of my mouth.

"As for my girlfriend Beth and John, I've known her since high school. She's my best friend and the shit I know on her. She wouldn't say anything in a thousand years," she added.

And Denise, I really don't care what you tell her or don't tell her. As far as I'm concerned she's not the right person for you anyway...I am," she said with emphasis. "But I'm a patient girl. She's your wife..I guess. Maybe she's Cynthia's wife! But at the end of the day, I have you here."

Lynn dropped her hand down and gently squeezed my balls, not too much to cause pain but just enough of a grip that made an impression. "Here these little fuckers are mine and you'll learn I don't share. I'll tell you who you can fuck and who you can suck and for that matter, who'll fuck you. Is that clear?"

"Yea, crystal," I answered back as she smiled up at me, her brown eyes twinkling. She kissed me again and then let go of my balls as she again walked back to the door.

"Like I said, I'll be about thirty minutes. I need to set up appointments for Thursday and Friday. Then I'm coming back in here. I expect you to be hard and ready for some real fucking."

And with that she walked out the door. I looked down to see my erection pointing back up to my stomach. I had undergone seven months of feminization at the hands of my neighbor just to get by wife to come back to me. Granted I didn't start off enjoying the humiliation of dressing as a woman, subjecting myself to hormones to grow breasts, or to have sex with another man. But deep down I did enjoy it now.

I liked it. There was no debating it. But this afternoon I discovered how much I missed pussy and I had to admit to that Lynn was perhaps sexier than my wife. Without question she desired me more than any other woman and we had the best sex I could ever imagine.

My life was truly bizarre but it was the most exciting life I could ever hope for. The thought of watching Lynn experience lesbian sex with her girlfriend. Meeting another man and having sex in front of Lynn.

As I sat behind my desk, I stroked my cock. Something my neighbor Cynthia had forbid me to do. There was lot's she didn't allow and lot's she wouldn't know about.

Getting impatient, I walked into Lynn's office. She was perched at her desk on the phone, most likely with one of our clients, as I settled down on all fours and crawled up to her desk and positioned myself between her legs, spreading them apart.

She smiled as she carried on her conversation, her body moving forward in her chair giving me access to her beautiful young pussy as her head rolled back on her chair,

I took some light loving laps at her hot little twat. As I buried my tongue between her lips, she sighed and her left hand fell lightly to my head as she wrapped her fingers in my hair.

She covered the receiver in her hand and told me I was so bad as I kept up my assault, ever so lightly. It was a potion that I would become very accustomed to as my life took another interesting twist. And while I could have never imagined things would have turned out the way they had, there was no way I could imagine what lay in store for me in the coming weeks.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,908 Followers
12