My Black Coworker Ch. 01

Story Info
White woman begins down the road to temptation.
1.2k words
3.78
108.2k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry is a coworker: we have worked together for the last three years. Last week Jerry became more than a coworker, he became my lover. Jerry is Black and I am White. And, we are both married.

It didn't start out as a sexual relationship of course but then again I don't think they ever do. Jerry started at the company and he stood out right away. He was the only Black person and there was just something different about him. He is only a few years younger than me but he seemed so...young, so full of energy. He is extremely smart and you can tell he is trying not to seem like a know it all. The thing that stood out about him the most though is his body. He is very muscular. He is built like I have noticed a lot of Black guys seem to be with bulging muscles but he appears very neat. You can tell he is muscular but it wasn't until a company picnic that I knew just how much. He showed up in shorts and a t-shirt as opposed to his everyday slacks and button up shirt. Muscles were rippling everywhere. His chest looked like it was going to rip out of that shirt and I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. I wasn't the only one. That's when it started.

At work the next day Suzy a woman I had become friends with came to visit me at my desk and she started talking about Jerry. She described Jerry in a way that let you know that she was looking at him at the picnic, hard. This disturbed me not because he isn't hot but because I had a dream about him I knew I shouldn't and now she had my mind back on his biceps and chest. Just then Jerry showed up at my desk and Suzy made a quick exit but not before checking out his but as she left looking at me pretending like she was going to bite it mouthing the word damn. Jerry couldn't see because he was looking at me. Now that Suzy had reignited something in me I looked at Jerry different, more closely. His button up shirt didn't really hide his broad chest. His slacks may have hid those muscular legs but they revealed something else. I guess slacks aren't really made for men with that build because along the top of the thigh where his muscles bulged they got tight and there for the first time I noticed -- it. My mind raced and I could swear that it was going to rip free; it was a large bulge. It was all that I could do not to stare. Had this always been the case; how did I miss that before? I denied it to myself then but I was getting moist.

Suzy was relentless. She would come in most mornings talking about him. She had no shame and started telling me about dreams she was having about how he had taken he over and over. In her dreams he was incredible and they seemed to get more and more graphic as time passed. The reality was that he couldn't want either of us we had long ago let ourselves go. Suzy was round and kind of dumpy and I was plain; I had a pretty flat wide butt, my belly was no longer tight and my bra really was a wonder because it made my breast look like they still stood proud. And so one day when she was going on and on I couldn't take it and told her that. She laughed. She said to me that I didn't understand Black men if I thought that mattered.

I looked at her puzzled. She told me that even in the most pro-black men there was a desire, a curiosity about white women. Suzy said that a White woman who understood this who found a stud of a Black man who had never been with a White woman could have him if she played her cards right. I told her that she was bordering on racist and she laughed again. She told me to test it with Jerry if I did not believe her. I asked her what she meant. She said that I should wear a revealing shirt and see if that stud didn't take a look at what I had to offer. She also suggested that I find a reason to bend over in front of him and see if I didn't catch him staring at my 'wide flat' ass, as I had called it, like he wanted it. Suzy said that aside from being Black and prone to a weakness for White women that Jerry had the look of hunger in his eyes. She said he looked like the kind of man who never got enough. She told me that with that kind of man Black or White he either was so preoccupied with sex that he was horrible in bed trying to get his or he became a magnificent lover to keep them coming back. I asked which she thought Jerry was. She gave me the 'are you stupid look' leaned forward and whispered that once I got up the courage to seduce him he would fuck me silly. I blushed. Suzy left and I thought to myself that there was no way I could test those things. I could hear her saying hi to Jerry as she left and then he appeared at my desk. One look at that bulging crotch and I knew that I had to test her theories.

Suzy was right. He looked right at my cleavage just like she said. What surprised me though was that he did not hurry to avert his gaze when he had to know that I had "caught" him. The story was the same when I bent over. I had to test him again and so the next day I wore another revealing shirt and sure enough he drunk in my display. When I told Suzy a smug smile appeared on her face. Then she called me a lucky bitch. I told her about the way he didn't rush to avert his gaze and she told me that was good it meant that Jerry was confident and more likely to take it if I offered it. Suzy began telling me how I was going to seduce Jerry and without even thinking I began taking notes. When I got home that night I pulled out my vibrator, which I had not used in years, and got myself off. As soon as my husband got home I unzipped him pulled out his dick and jumped on him. He lasted about six minutes and I had to get the vibrator out again to finish off as he slept. There he lay on the bed knocked out his little dick dribbling cum on his pants. As I looked at him I felt something I had never felt for my husband before -- disgust. Every night as the plan unfolded the same story revealed itself at home. I was getting hotter and hotter and needed to get off more and more. The more I needed it the more his inability to provide it disgusted me. The smaller his dick seemed.