My Black Goddess

Story Info
His dreams realized.
2.3k words
4.49
71.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gamma33
gamma33
99 Followers

Her head was thrown back, eyes closed in ecstasy as she rose and fell on my stiff cock. I had reached up and cupped her smallish tits, pinching and rolling her taut nipples between thumbs and forefingers. For her part, she had both hands at her groin, rubbing her now prominent clit. The soft "Unh...unh," sounds she had been making got louder and louder and her movements more rapid as she approached her climax.

Then, "Oh yes, yes," and she ceased moving completely, my cock buried fully in her hot, wet cunt, her clit now pressed firmly against my pubic bone. Her hands covered mine at her tits, forcing me to pinch her fully erect nipples ferociously. Her body shivered as she rode thru her orgasm, breathing in gasps until, with one long breath, her climax ended.

Marie fell forward, her full lips plastered to mine, her tongue probing for my tongue, in a most passionate kiss. My arms went around her, hugging her body tightly to mine.

After a few moments, we broke the kiss and she rose up slightly, smiling at me, the whites of her eyes and her white teeth in stark contrast to her black skin.

"Oh man, that was good," she whispered. "I haven't cum like that for the longest time. For a white boy you really fuck good." I couldn't understand that; she'd done all the work to get herself off. But what the heck. If she wanted to give me the credit, I'd take it. On top of all that, I still hadn't cum and my prick still felt like a rod of steel.

- - - - -

It all began at a restaurant I frequented. Marie did the bus work and I'd had the hots for her since I first saw her; Tall, slender, small breasted, hair cropped close, her almost oriental almond shaped eyes behind wire rim glasses perched on an aquiline nose. When she smiled her white teeth contrasted greatly with her dark skin, skin that appeared to be flawless, what I could see of it.

We went from a quick "Hi", progressing to a "How are you tonight" exchange of greetings. Then one night, when she didn't wear the restaurant 'uniform' but, instead, a white blouse and skin tight jeans. I surprised myself by saying, "You look gorgeous tonight."

She laughed and said, "I bet you say that to all girls in tight pants."

Again I surprised myself by replying, "No, only to those who make my pants get tighter." I was sporting a huge hardon that had taken up the slack in mine.

She looked at me quizzically. "What do you mean?" I turned in my seat and looked down and her eyes followed mine. She gasped and her eyes widened as she saw the bulge in my pants. "Is that all you or do you have a sock in your pants."

I grinned at her. "That's all me and you're the cause of it. Don't you think you should do something about it?"

"I get off work at eleven. Maybe I can take care of it then, if you want."

"Oh, I want alright. I'll pick you up in the parking lot and take you home wth me. How does that sound?"

"Just as long as you take me home afterwards."

And that's how it started.

- - - - -

She slid into the passenger side seat and looked at me. "Do you still have those tight pants on?'

"Yes, and if anything, they've gotten even tighter while I waited for you. Take a look."

Instead of looking, Marie reached over and patted my groin. "Jeezus, I think you're right. I can hardly wait to get a look at that thing." I was getting prouder and prouder of my fat seven incher.

I drove rapidly to my house, leaving the car in the drive, we went inside. "Okay now, let's see that thing of yours," she said as soon as the door closed. I unzipped and pulled my cock out. "Yeah, man, that is a nice lookin' thing you've got there."

"Now, let's see what you're hiding under all those clothes," I muttered.

"You want to do it right here in the livingroom?"

"No, we can get real comfortable in the bedroom," I replied. She followed me as I led the way thru the semi darkness. I flipped the light switch on and began removing my shirt. She quickly followed suit, revealing her pointy tits, with almost black aureoles, surrounding her erect nipples.. They were everything I had hoped they'd be.

In no time, clothes were scattered all around the room and we were both naked. I sat on the edge of the bed and said, "Come over here and let me taste those beauties."

She laughed. "Which beauties do you mean, my tits or my pussy?"

"I'll start with your titties and then we'll see where we go from there." She walked over to stand between my legs and I got a good look at her shaven pussy. "I think I'm going to enjoy the whole package." She bent forward, presenting her tits to me and I eagerly took one in my mouth while cupping the other with my right hand. I reached around her slim body to cup one of her butt cheeks with my left. Both her hands cradled my head as I suckled.

"Do the other one, honey. Make them both feel nice." My right hand joined my left on her butt as I switched from one tit to the other then back again. "Ooo baby, you're making me hotter. I think you ought to try sucking my pussy too." She straightened up, releasing my head and reach down to spread her pump pussy lips, revealing her pink cunt, topped with her prominent clit, still hidden in its hood. As she thrust her hips forward, I leaned down and ran my tongue over her clit.

"Ooo yeah, baby, that's good. Suck on it." Doing as she asked, I glued my lips around her clit and gently sucked. As the little nub emerged from within its hood, I teased it with the tip of my tongue. She grabbed both my arms for support as she humped against my face. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum! Don't stop, man, don't stop!" Seconds later she leaned back against my hands, her head fell back and she moaned loudly, her body tensed and she thrust hard against my face as she came.

For a full minute she stayed like that then, with a loud exhalation of breath, she completely relaxed, almost falling, with only my hold on her ass cheeks holding her up.

After about a minute she seemed to regain her strength and, leaning forward, planted a kiss on my upturned face. "That was very nice. My man won't suck my pussy like that. All he wants to do is put his cock in me and fuck till he cums. Then he goes to sleep and I always have to take care of myself."

"Jeezus" I said to myself. I hadn't given a thought to the possibility of her having a man. Now what? "Isn't he going to wonder where you are?"

"Screw him. I'm spending the night here. We're going to fuck all night and I'm going to enjoy myself for a change." Then, "Now, get up on the bed. I'm going to give you a treat like you just gave me."

I lay back and squirmed my way to the middle of the bed, Marie following me on her knees. She bent over my stiff cock and took the purple head in her mouth. I watched as she began to bob up and down on it, stopping occasionally to take it out and lick the sensitive under side.

"Take it easy, girl. You're gonna make me cum if you keep that up too long."

She looked up at me. "So? Cum. We've got all night." She went back to her task. In only seconds I felt my ball-sack tighten. Marie must have noticed it too and sped up her bobbing motion.

I couldn't hold back. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cuuum...ugh...ugh" and my cum spurted into her mouth. Without missing a stroke, she swallowed with each spurt, until my balls were drained.

She rose up on her knees, smiled at me as she licked her lips. "Now, didn't that feel good?"

"You know damned well it did, but, look at my cock. You made it go limp."

"Don't worry, honey, it won't be like that for long. Then I'm gonna be a cowgirl and ride it till it cums again." She lay down beside me, her back to me and I let my hands explore her gorgeous body, paying particular attention to her tits. Those erect nipples felt so good against the palms of my hands.

She moaned softly as I continued my ministrations, hoping that my cock would revive quickly. I so wanted to bury it in her pussy. "You're really a tit man, aren't you. I love to have them played with like this. I know they're not so big but, they're all mine." Then, "Pinch my nips, I really like that."

"I love your tits, baby. I never liked big ones and yours are just right." I rolled the hard nipples between thumb and forefingers. She sighed blissfully. She reached behind herself, feeling around until she found my still limp dick. She held it gently and it began to rise again.

"Put a hand on my cunt, baby," she murmured. "Feel how hot you make me." I deserted one tit and ran a hand down over her smooth belly to her bare pussy, finding her already swollen clit. "Yeah, that's it. Just rub it for a few minutes. Make me cum again." She covered my hand with her free hand, while continuing to minister to my almost hard cock. Somehow I managed to get one finger into her cunt hole, finding her dripping wet. Her hips began rolling slightly "Oh yeah, baby, that feels good."

After a few minutes of our mutual attack on her clit and apparently satisfied that my cock was hard enough, she suddenly pulled away from me. "I've got to feel that thing in me now." She rose up, threw one leg across me and straddled my hips. Marie took my cock in one hand and guided it into her hot hole. She sighed loudly as she lowered herself to take me completely inside. Then, with both hands on my chest, began bobbing up and down.

"Yeah, you feel damn good in me like this. Do you like it too?"

"Baby, if it felt much better I'd think I'd died and gone to heaven." I tried thrusting up to meet her downward plunges but she stopped me. "Just let me do it, baby. You'll have your turn soon enough."

I reached up to grasp her nipples and she straightened up, putting both hands at her clit. Her eyes closed and her head was thrown back as she rode her way to ecstasy. After only seconds she arrived. Her body grew taut and she began breathing hard, then sucked in one long breath as she came, slamming herself down hard on my rock hard prick. She held her breath as long as she could, prolonging her climax,.then, she suddenly le out a long breath and her body relaxed. Marie leaned forward, a happy smile on her face, and kissed me, her lips soft against mine. probing my mouth, our tongues probing at each other. I circled her slim body with my arms and hugged her tightly to me.

When at last we broke the kiss, she smiled again and said, "You fuck good for a white guy."

As the result of her having sucked me off just before, I hadn't cum and my cock was still stiff and still buried in her hot cunt. I smiled back at her. "Now it's my turn, baby. I'm gonna fuck you good and fill you with white mans cum." Still holding her, I rolled sideways until she was on her back and I was on my knees between her spread legs. I began fucking her in leisurely strokes, pulling out all but the head of my cock, then, sliding it back into the depths of her. God, but it felt so damn good! It was what I had dreamed of for so long.

Marie smiled up at me. "You really like fucking me, don't you."

"Yeah, baby. I've had this on my mind since I first saw you. You're so damn sexy."

She wrapped her legs around me and the next time I drew back, she pulled me back in hard. "Come on then, fuck me hard. Make me cum. Fill me up with your cum juice. The sooner you do the sooner we can do it again."

"What are you tryin' to do, fuck me to death?

"Don't worry, man. I've never killed anybody before. We're just gonna have a good time. Now shut up and fuck me!"

And fuck her I did. She came twice before I finally drove one last time into her, holding my prick deep and hard as I pumped my juices into her.

With the last spasm, my cock wilted and slipped out of her, followed by the mixture of our joy juices. Not wanting to crush her, I flopped to one side, exhausted.

By the time the sun came up the next day, we had fucked two more times and all I could produce was a watery cum. We slept almost the entire day, rising only in time for her to go to work.

When I dropped her at the restaurant, she kissed me and said, "Go home and get some rest and pick me up at eleven. We've got a lot more fuckin' to do."

That was almost a year ago. Now, we don't fuck every night and we're not as frenzied as we were that first night, but, it's still the best I've ever had. Marie claims the same thing. I don't know what ever happened to the guy she was with before and now I don't care.

She's got the day off tomorrow. I think we'll try for another record...or, I'll die trying.

gamma33
gamma33
99 Followers