My Black Neighbor

Story Info
Never thought a black man would get this white pussy.
794 words
4.27
85.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in my mid-sixties and my husband passed away 6 years ago. I live alone and enjoy it but I do have a male friend that comes over when both of us are horny. Homes in this area are close together and more than once I have heard my black next door neighbors arguing. It is always about the same thing. Sex. Apparently she dictates when and how often they can make love and he gets angry because she will not perform oral sex on him even though she expects him to perform it on her. I am casual friends with both of them but he is friendlier than she is but he and I never flirted or showed any interest in each other. Just friendly neighborly talk.

We share a common privacy fence and the other day when I got home from my morning walk I could hear him repairing the fence. When he came on my side to finish up we exchanged hellos and he told me what he was doing. I noticed the bulge in his pants and I went inside. He knocked later and told me he was finished and he caught me staring at his waist. He laughed but when I did not look away he asked if I wanted to see it. Before I could say anything he pulled it out and there it was hanging there in front of me. I was not scared of being raped but I didn't know what to do. In about 20 seconds it started to getting hard and bigger. Wow, the head seem like a small door knob and it was getting longer. It was so smooth and black. He said, "Go ahead and suck it.".

He didn't have to ask twice. It was growing and getting bigger in my mouth. Not a porn star size dick but it was more than big enough for me. I sucked and sucked. I couldn't get it all in my mouth but it was exciting to try. He moaned and grabbed my head and I firmly had ahold of his butt. I wouldn't let go. He was really enjoying it and after about 20 minutes he flooded my mouth. I licked it dry.

It soften but didn't go totally soft. He stood me up, stripped off my walking pants and shirt. He started stroking himself to get hard again and told me to take off my bra and panties. When he saw my bush he said, "I love a hairy pussy". Before I knew it I was on my back on the floor. He was erect again and seconds from entering me. I was nervous about being able to take it all. I couldn't. Only about three fourths of it. I was stuffed. His blackness covered me and he whispered in my ear that he has wanted to fuck me for a long time. I spread my legs as wide as I could to accommodate him. I had to stop him because he was trying to give it all to me and I couldn't take it all. I told him to get some Vaseline out of my bathroom and I pointed toward my bathroom. He got it and came back and greased his thick shaft while standing right above my head. In seconds he was in me again and this time he got it all in. I felt it all and gave him all he wanted but if I hadn't given it to him he would have taken it. He consumed me. I thought he was finished. I had already cum twice and he pulled it all out except the head. That big head was still parting the lips of my pussy. Without warning he put it all in again and I gasped. He went to work and it was the best fucking of my life. No love making, just straight fucking. It was great. He finally came in me and when he pulled out his cock was soaked with cum and cum was dripping slowly from my pussy lips. After a while he got up and started to get dress. He never took his gaze from my red hairy bush and I never took my eyes of that black dick. It was like I could still feel it in me.

I don't see my friend much anymore because the black neighbor gives me all the dick I want. Every Tuesday and Thursday he is in between my legs and it seems each time he has a new surprise for me. Anything goes and I let him have all of this white body he wants. Never thought a black man would get this pussy and now I keep wondering why I waited so long.