My Black Step-Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,318 Followers

That was more info than I needed, but who cares? I kissed her and stuck my finger inside her wonderfully tight pussy to the first knuckle, I felt her take a deep breath when she felt it. I had to have her and I had to have her now!

I moved between her legs, and slid between them. Holding them open with mine I held my cock and aimed it at her virgin pussy. I felt her heat when the head of my cock touched her pussy. The wiry hairs, rough on the sides of my dick, the wetness coming out of her gash and I pushed towards her. The head of it sliding in without any trouble, then getting tighter as I mover further inside. I only had about an inch inside when I felt her hymen.

Lorraine had her legs over my back and Her hands on my shoulders while I looked at her.

“Are you sure about this Lorraine? Once it is done we can’t take it back! I don’t want you to regret this, ever.”

“Oh Martin, do it. Please take me now!”

With those words I shoved my hard cock in her, I felt her hymen give as I pushed past it. Lorraine gave out a “Uhhh!” and I was still. I didn’t want to hurt her anymore than this already had. God, she feels so good. So hot, so tight, so fucking right on me. I started slowly moving my hips, her hips made the opposite movements, her pulling away when I pulled out and me shoving forward to meet her midway. My God, never have I felt this way when I had sex.

Lorraine was holding me close to her breasts and her face met mine in another deep heart felt kiss. Our organs were as one now when we made love. Her eyes never leaving mine as I put my full length in her. I held myself back from my desire to just fuck her fast, I wanted to make it last for her, all thoughts of our parents coming home, gone, only the wonderful feeling of me inside my beautiful step sister. I never want this feeling to end, and I began to make love to her in earnest.

I held her legs open so that I could see my white cock as it slid inside her hot black pussy. Her curly black hairs mixing with my thick brown pubic hair, and her white creamy pussy jiuce, as it sticks to my cock when I pull back to the head before pushing it back as deep as I can in her. The sexy sighs that come from her are the biggest turn on for me. To know that she is enjoying what I had only fantasized about for the last year was welcome to my ears.

“Oh Yes Martin. Fuck me now. Give it all to me now Martin! Oh my God I never knew it felt so wonderful. Oh, oh, ooh, yessss!!!”

I had to go faster just to keep up with Lorraine as she was now in control of her emotions and my cock. Her dark legs wrapped tighter around my back pulling me to her and her dark nipples bouncing on her chest as I slammed in her harder. Her hips matching every thrust of my hips, lick for lick, If I had not felt her hymen break I would swear she had not been a virgin, she was too good at this. I held her shoulders and pumped into her harder, feeling her wet pussy grabbing at my cock when I took it away only to slam it back in her.

When she came, she cried out my name so loud, I was only glad we were alone at home. I felt her pussy get wetter from her orgasm and seemed to get tighter from the spasms in it. Her breathing was coming in gasps in her first orgasm with a male organ inside her, and it was MY male organ. I was the first, you can never take that away, there is only one first. I was humping on my beautiful black step sisters hot body and she wanted me to do it.

I was fixing to have my own orgasm and didn’t want to take a chance on her getting pregnant so I pulled out and shot my load on her thick black pubic hair. The white spunk showing up against the black of her skin and hair. Then I fell across her hot chest, our sweat mixing with each others and our mouths found one another’s in a hot lust filled kiss. My God she was so good, the taste of her mouth, the way she naturally knew what to do when I was inside her, every fucking thing about her was good.

I broke the kiss only to catch my breath when she told me, “I Love You Martin!”

I looked into those dark brown sparkling eyes and told her that I loved her too. We smiled at each other then kissed again, when we heard our parents yell up to us they were home. I jumped up and grabbed my clothes running to my room, I was closing the door when I heard the footsteps coming up the stairs. I had barely beaten them, my heart pounding in my chest, both from almost getting caught and from Lorraine telling me that she loved me too.

I went to the restroom to relieve myself and dad called to me to come see him.

“Yeah dad?”

“Oh just wanted to know how things went tonight?”

“OK, I guess. Just a date”

“OK son, well Good Night then.”

“Nite dad!”

I walked back to my room wiping the sweat from my forehead from thinking that perhaps he had indeed seen me running from Lorraine’s room to mine. Going downstairs to get a drink I saw Lorraine sitting at the table talking to Lizzy, she smiled at me when I opened the fridge and got some juice.

“Come sit down awhile and talk to us Martin!” Lizzy said.

I did and we talked about my school and Lorraine’s School and friends, My date with Debbie tonight. Arrghhh! Lorraine would bring that up, I could tell it hurt her, but she made her point of making me squirm around the subject. Her eyes shot daggers in my direction when we spoke of it, thankfully Lizzy didn’t pick up on it. Lizzy told us goodnight and went upstairs to go to bed. Lorraine and I sat at the table still talking.

“Lorraine, I never would’ve gone out with Debbie if I had known how you felt about me, I swear I wouldn’t have.”

“I didn’t know then Martin, and now, well I don’t know. I’m confused and hurt I just don’t know what to think. Debbie will be bragging about her fucking you and I really don’t want to hear about it. And we can’t just do what we want too, Mom would kill us both!’

I know, I know. What do you suggest then? I’m not sure what to do, but I am sure that I love you Lorraine.”

She leaned over to me and kissed me deeply, her soft lips so warm on mine and her tongue so wet as it slid past my lips. Shit what could I do? I wanted to take her right here on the table, but I’m not insane. I broke the kiss as much as I didn’t want too, and went to my room. I lay on my bed thinking about everything and was almost asleep when I saw my door open, Lorraines shadow in the doorway.

“Are you asleep Martin?” she whispered.

“No!”

Loarraine came into my room and closed the door softly behind her, walking over to my bed I saw she was dressed for bed. Her nightgown flowed when she walked and I could make out the shape of her hips in the dim light. She sat beside me, her hand went to my chest and lay there. I could feel the heat from it and I know she could feel my heart beating wildy in it. She leaned over and kissed me, her hand went to my crotch rubbing my dick softly.

“Loraine. Are you crazy? We can’t do this here, now! You want us to get killed?”

“I couldn’t help it Martin, I want you. I have to have you. Please don’t make me leave. Please!!!”

The look in her eyes would make a cold blooded murderer’s heart soften, it didn’t take that much for me to. I was hers, now and forever. I pulled her to me and kissed her, our lust for one another out of control now. I had my hands on her back rubbing up the hard muscles as she strained to pull my boxers off. I felt her tight ass in my hands, she didn’t have her panties on and she put her legs over my body. The heat from her covering me, and her hips slid on my body.

My cock was eager to get to her and I helped pull my boxers off. Lorraine held my hard on in her soft hand and aimed it at her hairy wet slit. I moved my hips towards her and felt the head of my dick slip past her outer pussy lips. The wet heat only caused me to shove it in her more. Lorraine took a deep breath and then shoved her body down, forcing my entire length in her. She gasped as I filled her up I melted under her, she was so silky smooth and slick. I lay there letting Lorraine move her hips on me slowly, she made small circles with her hips, grinding her slick clit on my pubic hair.

I took her dark nipple in my fingertips and pulled it gently, feeling how hard it was and puffy. Lorraine was starting to fuck me faster and I heard a small moan escape her lips when her clit forced its way down on my crotch. I put my hands on her shoulders pulling her down on me deeper and her pussy gripped my hard cock as she pulled up from me.

Her legs trembled from the strain she was putting on them to hold her weight up and work her way back down the shaft, her wet slit slipping down me softly. I saw her head fall backwards when she started to have her orgasm. Her full lips parted and her white teeth showed, her breasts shook on her chest from the spasm in her stomach when she came.

My hips shoved towards her hot body trying to keep pace with hers when she ground on me, her juices now on my balls from our slamming into each other. And I felt myself start to spurt in her hot wet pussy. I didn’t want to cum inside her but it was too late, I had also lost all control of my emotions and my self control. All I wanted was to be a part of her hot body. Now I was, I was spurting in her like a fountain, shot after shot in her. Neither of us concerned about pregnancy, only our pleasure.

Lorraine fell on my chest, her chest heaving on me, my arms around her sweaty body holding her as close to me as I could get her. Our mouths sought each others out in the dark, and finding them, we kissed deeply. Her hot tongue attacking mine and her hands in my hair pulling my face to hers. I hated to stop the kiss, but didn’t want to take a chance on us getting caught in this position by Lizzy or dad. Lorraine got up and leaning over me she kissed me goodnight.

“I love you Martin!”

I lay there in the after math of our sex and smiled at her, not knowing if she could see me or not. “I love you too Lorriane, more than you’ll ever know!”

And she was gone, The sight of her leaving my room as she shut my door was almost too much to bear, only the thought of seeing her tomorrow kept me from running after her and dragging her back in my room. I had a hard time falling asleep from thinking of her and how we could ever make this work. I don’t think it is against the Law to marry a step-sister. It might not please our parents, but it would please me. I had all kinds of things running through my head that night, I finally fell asleep.

I woke up to dad calling me to breakfast, I got washed up and went downstairs. Everyone was sitting at the table waiting on me, we ate and talked about family things, and when I was due back at College. Lorraine had decided she would attend the same College that I was next year, I smiled like a kid at the thought of us being able to see each other daily there.

I left the following week back to College, never mentioning what Lorraine and I had done to our parents. And I don’t think I will. Perhaps when Lorraine and I decide what to do then we can confront out parents. Until then, We can just continue to do what we can when we can. I did ask Lorraine to marry me 6 months later, and she accepted. Now if everyone can just accept it, that's fine, If not too bad!

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,318 Followers
12