My Blind Date with Alyssa Milano

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugnnnhhhhh!" Alyssa gently moaned. "That feels good. So big!" She moaned closing her eyes, enjoying my cock penetrating her slowly. It helped me too, cause as soon as I realised who I was gonna be fucking tonight, I didn't think I'd even last a minute with her.

"I think I'm gonna cum from just having it inside me!" She let out what sounded like a slightly nervous giggle.

"Oh! Fuck me faster!" She moaned opening her eyes. I slowly started to thrust back and forth a little faster, feeling her pussy still wrapped tightly around my shaft.

"Come on!" Alyssa urged me, almost yelling. "Fuck me HARDER!" She started to use her heels to pull me close to her every time I thrust forward so she could get my dick deeper in her and when I pulled back, I felt her legs loosen around my waist.

I started to thrust into her faster and faster with each thrust, feeling my dick start to throb already, due to the fact that I hadn't had sex or jerked off in a long time and also cause of who my dick was in.

"That's it! Fuck my pussy deep!" Alyssa said, biting her bottom lip. "Get it deep inside that pussy! Oh God! That feels so good!" She moaned throwing her head back. Her reactions were a good sign, cause I don't believe she'd cum from just having me inside her like how she said before, but if the size of my dick was a factor for her, it was something that gave me a head start.

I started to grunt with every thrust, slamming my hips forward hard, still feeling her heels on my lower back every time I did so, this just made me fuck her faster .

"Oh fuck!" I moaned as I looked at her beautiful face lost in pure ecstasy.

"Don't slow down! Don't you fucking dare slow down on me!" Alyssa repeated herself, cursing the second time to get her point across thoroughly.

"If I don't slow down, I'm gonna end up cumming too quickly." I protested in between grunts as I continued going as fast as she wanted me to go.

"If you do then I won't cum!" Alyssa moaned back, her voice rising with every word to the point where she was almost yelling, moving her body to one side.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh shhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttt!" She cooed. "That's the fucking spot!" She moaned as I felt her rapidly get wetter as my dick started to go in and out of her cunt with a splashing sound. I could feel my orgasm building with every thrust.

Her pussy began twitching around my shaft and this just added to my pleasure, making my imminent orgasm rushing closer to a finish.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned as I started thrusting into her at a feverishly fast pace, feeling my orgasm approaching very quickly and by Alyssa's response, the fast fucking was bringing her orgasm closer.

I looked at her beautiful face as I fucked her, bringing my lips onto hers, not really kissing her, just pressing them against hers and as my balls tightened, I thrust into her as hard as I could, getting my member deep into her cunt as my semen shot up my shaft in deep into her.

Alyssa wrapped her legs around my waist tight, pulling me closer to her and her pussy clamped around my shaft tight and her juices flowed out onto my balls and I was hoping that meant that she came as well.

I was moaning, grinding my hips against her as I was trying to get as deep into her cunt as I possibly could. Alyssa held my face with her hands and she started to kiss me, breathing out into my mouth before releasing my face.

I pushed myself up, looking her up and down, unable to believe that I had just fucked a woman that would be best described as a Goddess. She still had the dress on. The bottom had ridden up and the top down, so it was now only around her waist.

"That felt so good!" Alyssa said, leaning back on her elbows as she pushed herself up and gave me a quick kiss.

"You know what we need right now?" Alyssa asked.

"What?" I replied with a question.

"A nice hot bath." Alyssa replied, pulling herself off my cock and getting off the couch, standing on the floor, pulling the top of her dress up and getting it back on herself properly.

I wasn't sure what this meant. If she wanted me to go or not, but as she walked out of the room, she poked her head back in.

"Are you coming or not?" She asked.

"I thought you wanted to take a bath?." I asked, causing Alyssa to giggle.

"I said what WE need is a nice hot bath. There's no we if I'm by myself now is there?"

"No there isn't." I answered, quickly getting off the couch to follow her up the stairs. The trip up the stairs felt like it was done in slow motion as my eyes darted from her round ass to her perfectly formed feet, slowly arching as they went up another step.

She led me into her bath room which had a big sized tub with loads of candles set around the room, a lot of them already half used. First thing Alyssa did was started to run the bath and then she looked around.

"Oh shoot! You got a light?" Alyssa asked. "I left mine downstairs." I just stared at her and she stared back, not seeing what was wrong with the picture, so I decided to help her along.

"OK. Let me check my pockets." I said and then slowly went to check them and that's when she realised how stupid her question was, cause I was standing there naked with my clothes downstairs. Alyssa started to laugh as it finally sunk in.

"Maybe I have one in the cabinet." She suggested as she opened the little cabinet that was placed just over the sink.

"Bingo!" She said as she pulled a lighter out and lit all the candles one by one, which took a lot longer than you'd think. By know, the bath tub was already half way.

"I think that's enough water." Alyssa said turning the taps off. I would've let more water fill the tub before turning the taps on, but if we were both going in, I guess the water level would rise too high.

"You get in first." Alyssa gestured me towards the filled tub, turning away.

"Sure." I said getting in with no questions asked and as soon as I sat down, I felt the hot water nearly burning my skin, it was very hot. She had turned some music on, some piano instrumental. It was quite relaxing and soothing.

"Is it hot enough?" Alyssa asked.

"I think you might need to add some cold water." I replied.

"Really?" Alyssa asked lifting her leg and putting her foot into the water. "Feels perfectly fine." She added, twirling her foot around, the tips of her toes touching my cock before pulling her foot out.

"Do that again." I asked.

"What?" Alyssa gave a coy smile. "This?" She twirled her foot around, touching my cock. Alyssa did the same as before, realising that I wanted her toes to touch my dick again.

"You want me to touch your dick with my foot?" She asked smiling.

"Ideally I'd like you to get your fine ass in here with me but you seem to be taking your sweet time." I replied. Alyssa let out the cutest laugh as she let her dress fall to the floor and quickly pulled her panties down.

She put one leg into the tub, then the other, her feet on either side of my hips as she squatted down, sitting on my lower abs as she lay on top of me, her back turned to me. I was expecting her to get in the tub and sit opposite me, but this was much better.

I wrapped my arms around her waist as the water level had already rise, covering both of us with our heads just sticking out. The scent of the candles wafted through the air.

My hands quickly travelled up her body and onto her large breasts, cupping them and caressing them gently. Alyssa placed her hands on top of mine.

"Vanilla?" I asked just to make sure I was smelling what I thought I was.

"Yeah!" she replied, her hands drifting down my hands, her stomach and in between her legs. Her hands going onto my dick.

"It's still so big." She commented as she started to stroke my shaft.

"I think you'd be able to give me another orgasm right now with this huge thing" She said turning her head.

"But I'm not even fully hard again." I said.

"I think you will be if I started to...." She trailed off as she pushed the tip of my shaft into her wet, warm cunt. She pushed her body down a little to get herself on my man hood properly as she slowly began to rock back and forth, working her tight pussy up and down my shaft.

I could already feel myself getting harder with every slow thrust Alyssa made, which also caused the water in the tub to slowly splash up and down. I started to kiss the side of her mouth, placing my mouth over her chin and sucking gently, She was so beautiful, I wanted to kiss and lick her face all over.

Alyssa couldn't get much pace added to her thrusts, mainly cause the water would splash too high and I got the feeling that she didn't want the water to spill out onto the floor. So I decided to give her a hand, I reached down and started to rub her clit, which made her groans get louder and turn into loud moans.

This seem to be enough to satisfy her. Slow grinding with me gently and slowly rubbing her clit. I had already gotten back to being fully erect and Alyssa started to work her pussy down more, getting me deep into her cunt, so deep that I could feel the load that I had blown into her downstairs.

"Mmm!" Alyssa moaned slowly grinding her hips, the music, the scent of the candles all adding to making this being slow and sensual. I just lay there, enjoying the feeling of having Alyssa Milano's pussy slowly pleasuring my penis.

"Your dick feels so good in me baby." Alyssa cooed. "I could just ride it all night long!" She added.

"Not that I won't enjoy that, but the water feels cold." I said.

"Hmm." Alyssa said feeling around in the water. "So it does. I didn't even notice." She laughed as she sat up. She put her hands on the side of the tub to push herself up.

"The candles are all almost gone." She said looking around.

"How long were we in the tub?" I asked getting up, standing close behind her, my body pressed against hers.

"Not long enough." She replied. I only came once and you didn't even cum at all." Alyssa said turning around, pressing her large tits against my chest, kissing me again.

"Let's head to your bedroom." I suggested.

"Good idea, but first we need some lotion." She said getting out of the bath, grabbing a towel and tossing one in my direction as she proceeded to dry herself off. I towelled my upper body before getting out of the tub and drying my legs off.

Alyssa finished before me and was looking in her little counter on the top of the sink.

"What cha looking for?" I asked.

"Lotion." She replied. "So you can rub it onto every inch of my body." She said looking back at me with a very sultry look. I felt my dick flex and get harder as she said those words.

"Shit!" Alyssa said.

"What's wrong? Out of moisturiser?" I asked walking up behind her.

"No. I forgot to take my pills." She said showing me them.

"What are they for?" I asked. "You don't turn crazy if you don't take them, do you?"

"No!" She gave a frustrated laugh. "I thought I had taken them today so that we won't need to worry about contraceptives..."

"Oh!" I said as soon as I realised what pills they were. "You could take one of those morning after pills." I suggested.

"It looks like I'm gonna have to. Luckily I have you to go and get me some in the morning." Alyssa said turning around, wrapping her arms around my neck, going on her tip toes as she kissed me.

I was going to point out that she might have to go and see a doctor to get the pills, I wasn't sure how it worked, but that thought was pushed out of my mind as soon as she placed her lips on mine.

"Come on, let's go." She said breaking the kiss, handing me the lotion and walking off. I followed her into her bed room, my eye scanning her naked body up and down.

Alyssa got on the bed and lay on her back, one leg bent at the knee as she lay there waiting for me.

"Where should I start?" I asked her.

"Wherever you want to place your hand s on first." Alyssa smiled. I looked her flawless body up and down, my eyes already fixated on exactly where I wanted to start with. I opened flicked the lid of the lotion open and poured a generous amount onto her breast.

"How did I know that was gonna be the first place you were gonna go for?" She laughed.

I think the answer was pretty self explanatory. I placed my hands on her large globes, the moisturiser feeling thick and creamy as I started to gently massage it into her boobs, moving my hands around onto her chest as well.

My hands went down on to her toned, firm stomach, rubbing the excess amount of lotion on to her stomach before pouring some on to the tops of her thighs.

"Turn over onto you front so I can get the back as well." I said to her and she rolled onto her front. Her perfectly, big round ass was staring at me and I forgot all about her thighs and squeezed the bottle over her butt cheeks.

She wasn't expecting me to do that and the cool lotion hitting her bare bottom caused her ass to flinch. She had a tattoo of some kind of a heart on her behind, which was now getting covered in the thick moisturiser.

"I thought you were getting my thighs?" Alyssa asked looking back, with a sort of squinting look like she was looking at me suspiciously.

"I was but your big, tight looking ass was looking at me, looking all beautiful and round...." I started to trail off as I pretended to be groping her ass just inches above it when I realised I didn't need to mimic grabbing her ass, when I could actually be groping her ass.

"Got a thing for my ass?" Alyssa chuckled.

"I know you know you have one fine ass. I mean you went onto Jimmy Kimmel's show and showed your ass off." I teased her as I rubbed the moisturiser onto her ass.

"I wasn't showing my ass off! I was merely modeling the Dodgers jeans." She defended herself as I spread her ass cheeks apart getting her butt crack moisturised.

"Don't go too close to the hole. It could sting a little." She said. So I moved down to the back of her thighs seeing as though her ass was all nice and moisturised.

I could feel my dick get painfully hard as I rubbed her gorgeous thighs and moved down to her shapely calves and onto her feet. I moisturised the tops of her feet as I stared at her soles, seeing the soft wrinkles made me lower my head and lick along the wrinkles of her left foot.

Alyssa giggled, looking back. "Finally getting some alone time with my feet." She laughed. I licked up her sole and kissed her heel, noticing her tattoo on her ankle.

"What's this a tattoo of?" I asked as I turned her foot slightly.

"That's an angel." Alyssa replied. "I got flowers on my right ankle." She added lifting her other foot to show me the other tattoo.

"I've never licked an angel before." I commented which caused Alyssa to let out an excited giggle and curl her toes as I licked the tattoo on her ankle.

"Your toes look so cute when they're curled." I said as I licked down her soles, sucking the tip of her big toe. My dick was now painfully hard and I needed some relief, so I moved her feet down onto my dick, using the fleshy balls off her feet to squeeze the sides of my shaft.

I felt pre-cum spurt out and go on her toes. Her feet looked so sexy that I couldn't contain myself anymore and I pushed her feet together, with my shaft in between them and I started to rub the soles off her feet up and down my shaft, getting immense gratification from her soft soles pleasuring my man hood.

"Unnnnnnnnnhhhhhhh!" I let out a long moan as Alyssa continued stroking my shaft without the help of my hands guiding her incredible feet up and down my member.

"You want me to squeeze tighter?" Alyssa asked looking back at me.

"Yeah!" I moaned feeling her press her feet together more, the fleshy balls of her feet feeling amazing against my sensitive skin.

Alyssa looked back at my face, smiling at the reaction that I was giving her from having her elegant feet fucking my cock.

"Stop." I moaned out loud.

"You don't want me to fuck that fat cock with my pretty little feet?" Alyssa asked, pouting as she curled her toes, pulling at my sensitive skin.

"Yes, but I wanna...." I paused for a second as her toe nail gently scraped my cock head causing a wave of pleasure to shoot up my spine.

"You wanna......?" Alyssa teased as she gave long slow strokes, using only the tips of her toes, pressing hard against my shaft.

"Be inside of you!" I moaned. Alyssa instantly released my cock from in between her feet and grinned at me.

I quickly got on top of her, using my knees to spread her legs and reaching down, pressing my cock head against her pussy.

"No. Stop!" Alyssa said. "I'm not on the pill." She remembered.

"I thought you were gonna take a morning after pill?" I said, more in the form of a question.

"Yeah, but I don't wanna risk anything by taking several loads up my pussy." Alyssa said.

"So... What do we...." I started, thinking of the only other possible alternative which was to stop. Maybe she could finish me off with her feet or mouth. But essentially, I really wanted to fuck her some more.

Alyssa reached forward into her bed side dressing table, which I hadn't even noticed until now. One would be forgiven for that kind of mistakes when you take into consideration that their eyes were glued on a woman that can only be described as being a Goddess.

"You're gonna need this." Alyssa said handing me a tub of Vaseline.

"Wait? Are you....? Are you saying what I think you're saying?" I asked sounding less shocked than I actually was. Alyssa gave me a huge smile, that beautiful smile where her canines dig into her bottom lip slightly.

"Go on!" Alyssa said motioning with her hand. "I know you want to!"

"Just when I thought this night couldn't get any better..." I said pushing my self up.

"You go and make this night even more amazing than it's already been." I added as I pulled the lid off the tub. I quickly scooped some Vaseline out and moved my finger closer to her ass.

"You did give me this to use as lubrication for anal sex right?" I asked, just making sure.

"Of course!" Alyssa laughed.

I tried to use my free hand to spread her ass cheeks apart, but I could only move one of her butt cheeks to aside.

"Need some help?" Alyssa asked, placing her hands on her thick, round cheeks and pulling them apart, exposing her dark hole to me.

I just sat there on the back of her thighs as I stared at her ass hole in awe, realising that in probably less than a minute, I was gonna have my dick up Alyssa Milano's ass. I shook my head and snapped out of it, it was the first time that I had properly felt star struck in her presence.

I quickly pushed my finger against her ass hole and felt it gape just enough to allow my finger access and the Vaseline helped to get my finger in as well.

"Mmmmmm!" Alyssa moaned as she felt my finger gently push past her sphincter as I began to slowly work my finger in and out, twisting my finger a little bit more each time as I got her anal walls covered in the thick jelly.

I worked my finger in as far as I could get it to go into her ass hole before pulling out and scooping some more Vaseline, this time using it to lubricate my member by rubbing my shaft, staring at her ass hole and getting even more horny as I masturbated.

Once I felt that I had rubbed my cock enough, I held my cock, feeling my hand tremble ever so slightly as I pressed the tip in between her butt cheeks, feeling the opening to Alyssa's tightest orifice against the tip of my cock before pushing my cock head in.

The Vaseline causing a loud squelching sound as she relaxed her ass hole and got it to gape ever so slightly, just enough for me to work my man hood into her tight hole.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh ffuuuuccccccccckkkkk!" I moaned as I slowly rocked my hips back and forth working more of my dick past her tight sphincter.

"Mmmmm! Just like that baby! Work that huge fuck stick all the way up my ass!" Alyssa said in a stern, commanding voice. I wasn't sure if she needed me to go slow, but she seemed eager for me to get to fucking her ass so I slammed my hips forward.