My Blind Taste Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes your breath away. You gasp and have an earth shattering orgasm that seems to go on forever. You ride my cock matching me stroke for stroke. You pound your body into mine and dig your nails painfully into my back. Your hands rip off my blindfold. We are alone. Your mouth, already open, searches for mine and hungrily consumes my entire face ending in a deep passionate kiss that pushes me over the edge as well. I pound into you, filling you, spilling my jism and filling you again.

I fall back on the floor and you fall with me both of us spent. We hold each other tightly. I never want to leave you. I never want to leave this. If I died now I die happy. I want to cry and tears well up in my eyes but that is as far as they get. We lie there unable to speak.

After a time I open my eyes and see it is after 11:00.

"I guess we missed X-Files." I say.

You laugh and make a move to get up but I protest. I am still hard. Still hard or again hard I don't know.

"Come on… let's go to bed." You say. "We can make love again there, then sleep without having to move." I know that we should but that would mean coming out of you and I don't want to do that. I kiss you again. It's my way of prolonging the inevitable. Eventually you do break away. My penis feels so cold and naked without you on it. I hate that feeling… like something is just not quite right.

I stand and follow you upstairs. "So… who where those other girls?" I ask as we climb the stairs. You tell me you don't remember their names as you look at me sideways with that little glint in your eye. "Just a couple of girls that happen to be walking past the house, I think. I really don't remember where I met them."

There is that twinkle again and I know you will never tell me, (although, for the next 4 months I seem to catch people staring at me… and I notice little smiles from 6 or 7 of your friends that seem to come from nowhere… but maybe it's just my imagination).

Anyway… we do make fantastic love again before drifting off to sleep in each other's arms, waking the same way. Just like you said it would happen. God I love you.

12