My Blue Pill with Green Eyes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a tall order. I wish I drank coffee... where's that 2-liter bottle of Dew?"

"Knock it off!"

"Fine, I'm sure I'll like it." Then I thought: why exactly am I bending over backwards to please my roommate, my friend? Friends can say no, right? So, the real question was: why wasn't I?

We went Saturday night because she opened at her store that day. We each bought our tickets and split the concessions. I bought the popcorn of unusual size and she bought a behemoth soda to share. "It's more economical," she plainly said. "See? Two straws!"

We took our normal, non-recliner seats and chatted a bit while the commercials were playing. When the movie started Jo leaned up against my arm.

When the credits started to roll she asked if I liked the movie while I pretended to sleep. She didn't buy it. Surprisingly I did like it and told her so. Besides the lack of talking mice, she liked it too.

"I didn't like 'Frozen Fever', though. Too forced," I said.

"Yeah, I agree. It just didn't seem worth the effort."

I did my best fake sneeze. "Nope, no little snowmen. It lied to us."

"I think you have to have the freeze power to do that!"

"Imagine what'd happen if she had an orgasm!"

Jo started laughing pretty hard at that one. Even though the theater was emptying people still turned their heads to see what was going on. "Ice dildos popping up all over! Probably impale whomever she was doing at the time!" she exclaimed a little too loudly. The people in front of us heard that and laughed themselves as they were getting up to leave. I hoped none of the kids in the theatre heard it.

"Shhh!" I said laughing. We tried to quietly discussed the finer points of creating snow things out of mid air while cumming. The credits finished and we left the theatre. Walking out she tried to get me to agree to see Pitch Perfect 2 and Magic Mike with her a couple of months later, but a guy has to draw the line somewhere!

"Hey, if I pick out a movie you haven't seen, would you watch it?" she asked.

"Why would you think you can't or I wouldn't?"

"I wasn't sure if you were serious about not wanting to see Cinderella."

"I was joking! If I didn't want to see it I'd say that I'm not interested. Like, for example, all singing or male porn! I have to draw the line somewhere!"

"I could find other porn to watch with you," she said with a pleading smile. I stopped and stood at a loss for words. She just looked at me for a bit, brightened her smile. She started waving her arms and suddenly exclaimed, "Yay! I win! I pick the next movie and you have to watch it!" There was no way to answer that. I just nodded in a beaten way.

Turns out she picked a decent movie for her first one. I enjoyed The Maze Runner. But she did bring it out in a case for a porn movie and stumped the audience yet again! Maybe I should have asked why she had a DVD case for a porn movie lying around...

~~~

On the first Monday night in May she wanted to watch one of the few horror movies I own, Evil Dead -- the new version. I don't find horror scary since it's ridiculously unbelievable, but some of them are interesting or funny.

"Are you a fan of horror movies?" I asked.

"Once in a while, yeah... I get too frightened by them to watch them often."

"Well, this one might get to you, then." I had no idea if it would or not, but since I found this one interesting and not funny, I thought there might be a chance.

"I can handle it... I think..."

"If you're sure..."

"Yes. Let's do it," she said looking more like she was convincing herself than confident in her words.

We sat down in front of the TV and started watching in our normal positions on the couch. Jo pulled her legs up under her and turned her bottom toward me. It was quite a sight; if only I could stare. She wore a thong this time so that made it very difficult to be a gentleman. I stole looks every time I looked her way, which was as often as I could manage.

By the time Mia was attacked and bound by the vines, Jo was starting to get a little freaked. When Mia came back to the house and started attacking her friends, Jo was on edge.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"Um..." was all she said.

Then Olivia started cutting away at her face and attacked the guy who came into the bathroom to check on her. Jo was really getting scared.

"Are you sure you're ok?" She simply answered by moving right up next to me. I put my arm around her as she snuggled up close, hugging her legs. Lots of what I assume were scary moments occurred in the movie after that. I gauged those because of the number of times she jumped and screamed. She had reached one arm around my chest and periodically buried her head. Finally the movie ended and the credits played.

"How do you do it? I don't understand how you weren't as scared as I was watching that!"

"Well, the movie was made by Hollywood and not by fictitious demons," I said shrugging. "It's more interesting to see 'how' they did it."

"That takes all the fun out of it!"

"Maybe, but at least I find some fun in the story somewhere. If you really want to see some good horror, we should watch..."

"No! No more tonight! I don't know if I'll get to sleep tonight!"

"Too wired to sleep?"

"Yes, and for once..." She looked up at me and then shook her head looking away. "Never mind." I was very confused and she saw it. "Don't worry about it. I need to unwind before I can think of going to bed."

"Well, it's still early. Another movie?" She opened her mouth as if to say something and paused. I had a quizzical look on my face. She closed her mouth.

"Yes, please. You pick this time. I need to pee."

"Ok. Comedy or something else?"

"Romance. I'm not sure I can laugh right now."

So I got up and picked out something light-hearted I was sure she never saw. I put it in and she came back into the living room, having grabbed us something to drink along the way.

She sat back down right next to me and pretty much resumed her previous position, minus the holding of her legs. Those were draped over my lap. "I hope you don't mind. My heart's still racing and this was calming me down."

"Not at all." Was she serious? Why would I mind? Oh, yeah. We're roommates and that's it! Dirty old man was starting to forget. "I hope you haven't seen this one before." Jo shook her head.

We made it through the movie. Jo relaxed quite a bit but stayed close to me, still seeming to be on edge. "I'm sorry, I'm still a little freaked out from before."

"Even after that? Will you be able to sleep tonight?"

"I'm not sure," she paused. "Do you think...?" She paused, looking away.

She didn't seem to want to continue, so I eventually answered, "Go ahead."

She hesitantly started speaking rapidly, "Do you think I could sleep with you tonight? You might be able to keep me calm enough. You don't have to say yes. If it's too much of an imposition, I understand. I don't mean... I'm sorry..." She trailed off and looked down and away from me. She seemed very nervous and her over speak attested to that.

I thought about it for about a second and was just about to open my mouth. Then I remembered: roommate. So I thought a little longer. It was getting harder to separate beautiful, desirable, young woman from someone who was there to have a place to live. I didn't want to take advantage of her. I definitely needed to say no. "If that helps you," I said finally. Where did that come from?

She looked back up into my eyes and brightened a bit through the worry. "Thanks. I really appreciate it." With that she leaned up and gave me a kiss. This time it was on the lips. It didn't linger, but it had my mind racing. I started to wonder if I would get any sleep.

We retired to my bedroom after doing the nightly ritual. With the alarm set, I was in bed in some sweat shorts and she came to bed as she was. We started out with me sleeping on my back and her cuddled up against me.

"Good night," she said as she gave me another kiss.

"Good night. Sleep well." Oh boy! Was I hoping I could sleep! I lay there for quite a while wondering and very nervous.

Eventually I heard her breathing slow, indicating she had actually fallen asleep. I took a deep breath myself. I normally sleep on my stomach or side so I was in an awkward position. I considered carrying her to bed but decided against it since I didn't want to wake her. Instead I rolled her over on her side. It didn't even faze her. I rolled over and went to sleep as well.

I woke up in the morning spooning her. Jo was holding my arm which was over her exposed chest with her shirt up near her neck! It was quite nice until I realized I might be filling a crack a little too well. I just hoped I wouldn't add spackle! Not wanting to get caught, I slowly and quietly extricated myself, turned off the alarm, and went to the bathroom.

After rising I looked back and out of the corner of my eye I swear she moved her head quickly, but I know I must have been too sleepy and imagined it. There wasn't much time until the alarm would have gone off so I decided to go and take a shower in the main bathroom to keep from waking her.

I finished and came back into my bedroom to get the change of clothes that I forgot to grab on my way out. She was still lying in bed, asleep. The covers, however, were down around her waist and she was clearly exposing herself. I stood there admiring her beautiful breasts for a bit. They were nice and natural, with pale and small areola. Shaking my head I went to the bed to move the covers up to a more modest position.

"Good morning," she startled me with the sheet still in my hand having just gotten it up her to her chest.

"Um, good morning to you too." I replied, standing up and letting go of the sheet. I barely succeeded in my task.

"I see you got up early." She looked at the towel I was wearing. "Is that for me?"

I was involuntarily raising the towel quite steadily. Could you blame me? For some reason I felt glued to the spot. "Um, I, uh..."

"Just kidding, silly! Probably..." she said with a wink and a little lick of her lips still staring at my member.

I was truly lost reading her at that moment, but thought maybe I should just chalk it up to groggy, early morning thoughts. Either that or the sudden movement of blood in the wrong direction!


She started stretching and in the process kicked the sheets down the rest of the way. Her shirt had not readjusted itself. I got a good view of her mostly naked body except for the shirt around her shoulders and her thong. My dick twitched and rose even more.

"Ooh, and what a good morning!" she directed at my manhood. She looked down her own body. "Oh, now I get it!" she giggled. Realizing she was on display, she sat up slowly fixing herself. "Time to get ready for class!"

Jo wasn't embarrassed at all! She stood and gave me a kiss on the lips, bumping my hard dick in the process. Then she walked away. I turned to see her leave the room and she turned her head back to look at me. She lifted her shirt up in the back exposing her mostly naked bottom and blew a kiss in my direction as she disappeared.

Why I stood there the whole time, I still don't know. I had to sit on the bed for a few minutes and get my head together. Baseball, Grandma's chicken salad, there's always room for Jell-O. Damn it, Joey! This couldn't be happening, could it? Was she teasing me? Coming on to me? I'm too old for her... I scrambled to grab some clothing and headed into my bathroom to get out of sight and dressed.

Finally I came out of my room to get some breakfast. As I did she came out of the main bathroom in just a towel. "Thought I'd return the favor," she said with a wink and a smile.

"Well, I thought you had done that with your wardrobe malfunction."

"Oh, I guess I did. Now you owe me one," she said with another smile. She gave me a peck on the cheek and went into her room to get ready for the day. When she came out we ate a simple breakfast before we went off to our respective days.

How I concentrated on work at all, I'll never understand. I kept thinking about the intimacy between us, or what I thought was intimacy. I mean, I was 20 years older than her and could be her father. Maybe that was it. It was more like fatherly protection I was providing! That was it! It had to be. But... how many fathers spoon their daughters while practically naked? THAT was why I was unsure of how I concentrated on work at all. My mind was going in all different directions!

I didn't finish until very late. When I arrived home Jo was already asleep. Her door was open and she was lying on her side on the bed with the covers at her feet. It was dark and hard to make out, but sure enough she was wearing nothing at all this time! I went into my bedroom and shut the door.

After getting into bed, I couldn't get Jo out of my mind, so I closed my eyes and started to take care of the tension. I thought about her snuggling up to me wearing practically nothing. I thought about her holding me tight. I thought about waking up behind her holding her tight across her bare chest and the lovely view thereof... I dreamed about her removing her last shreds of clothing... My hand was a blur. I dreamed about taking her into my arms and making love to her... I exploded as quietly as I could. After cleaning up, I was less tense but only a little. It still took a while to fall asleep.

~~~

It wasn't until the weekend, that I saw much more of her. I worked a lot that week and she had a lot going on between school and work. It was, after all, the first finals week. I arrived home on Friday around 5.

I went into the house and didn't see Jo anywhere. But I did hear music coming from the back yard so I went to the closed patio door and looked out. I saw Jo's legs on a lounger and looked a little more. That was quite a small bathing suit she seemed to be wearing; I didn't see any fabric at all.

I stepped back and started to open the door. By the time I was stepping out, Jo was standing and wearing a thin but solid kimono robe, quickly tying it around her. I didn't see any lines from a bathing suit, but that must have been my imagination.

"Hi! How was your day?" she asked. I swear she seemed a little excited.

"Same as always. Yours?"

"I'm sure I passed my last test today with flying colors, so I'm in a really good mood!" she said bouncing on her heels a little. "Would you like to go out with me to celebrate tonight?" She picked up her bottle of suntan lotion and started moving toward me.

"Sure, that'd be nice. But wouldn't you want to go out with a group of friends or a boyfriend instead?" I asked as we walked into the house. I was fishing to give her some way out.

"No. I don't really feel like calling any of my friends right now. And you know I'm not dating!"

"Ok then, I'd be happy to. What time?"

"Does 9 sound good? I know it's kind of early..."

Only someone so young would think it's still early to go out at 9 pm! I mean, I was no octogenarian, but I was middle aged! "That's fine, where are we going?"

"We'll start at a restaurant and head out to one of the local clubs."

Ah, early was explained. "Well then, how should I dress?" I asked, hoping the words "up to date" were not about to be uttered.

"I hope you don't mind, but I figured a little help might be in order." She put her hand on my chest. "I've picked something out for you," she said with a smile.

Strange, but given that the last time I went out was quite a long time ago I didn't mind. "Pressure off, that's fine with me! But... you picked out clothes for me without knowing if I'd say yes?"

"Woman's intuition, I guess," she smiled and shrugged. "I'm going to go and start getting ready," she said dragging her hand across my chest as she walked away.

I thought it a bit odd given that it was still four hours away. But hey, it's not for me to say: I'm a guy. I needed a few minutes plus a shower. So, I figured that some video games were in order to pass the time. I heard her drawing a bath and finally figured out why she was taking so long. I also swear it sounded like the bathroom door was wide open.

At about 8 I saved my progress and went into my bathroom to get ready. Shower, shave, dress, etc. -- pretty simple formula. Still I had time to spare. She laid out slacks and a dress shirt as well as a sports coat for me with the socks. No tie was included so it was a little casual at least. She was letting me pick out my own underwear. Either that or was she sending a message? I shook my head a few times. "STOP IT!" I thought.

I went out into the living room and sat down. A few minutes later she came walking out and I dropped my jaw. There was no hiding it, I know it moved downward! She was dressed in a tight and short green dress that left little to the imagination. It was quite breathtaking, as proved the fact that mine stopped! Her long hair was done up in a very stunning way. It had a braid on top with some loose hair on the sides. Her green eyes and the dress seemed to shine together! Her makeup was very tasteful, assuming she was wearing any at all.

"Wow!" I slowly exclaimed. "You're gorgeous!"

She did a little twirl. The dress had an open back and clung to her every curve. "Thanks! I wanted to feel special tonight."

"I think you've nailed that perfectly!" She blushed a bit.

"You clean up nicely, too -- very dapper!" She stroked my arm a little.

"All eyes will be on you. No one will notice me standing next to you."

"Why thank you." She blushed demurely. "Ready to go?"

"As I'll ever be." We took my car because she thought her very used one was a bit outdated for her mood.

"Where are we going?"

"I have reservations at Le Renouveau."

Hearing the name of the French restaurant explained why I was in a sports coat. I heard it was very hard to get into that restaurant and wondered just how long had she been planning this? When we arrived I even splurged for valet parking. Might as well live it up!

We walked in and the maître d' asked, "Avez-vous une réservation?"

"Oui, dues pour Johnson," Jo said.

He looked at the book so quickly I'd have sworn he had it memorized. "Suivez-moi."

I'd never been there before and it was quite lovely: black walls with gold accents, chandeliers, very nice! As I had told Jo earlier, all heads and eyes swung toward her. A few guys even got slaps from their ladies! So, I decided to go all out when we arrived at our table. Doing my best impression of the old movies, I pulled out her chair for her before the maître d' could.

"Why thank you, kind sir!" she mocked in a bad British accent.

"You're quite welcome, m'lady!" I jibed back, forgoing the accent.

The maître d' asked us a question in French and Jo ordered sodas for us. When I spoke in English he switched thinking one of us was language-impaired.

"Don't you want anything more?" I asked. She knew I don't drink. Personal choice based on family problems. I'd never had reason or opportunity before to ask about her.

"No, it's not a good idea," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing," she said shaking her head "I'll tell you some other time..."

A little odd, but I'd respect her wishes. We looked over the menu and picked our dishes before the waiter arrived. Jo ordered for both of us in French. After he left, I turned to Jo and said, "I didn't know you spoke French."

Jo's face lit up in a slightly wicked smile. "Je fais. Peut-être plus tard, je vais vous montrer comment je peux être français."

I looked at her with wide eyes and an open mouth. Jo was a little stunned at my look. I don't think she knew I spoke French as well. I'm very rusty, but I think I understood what she was saying. If I did understand, I didn't know what to do. Jo looked away embarrassed. I decided to act as if nothing was wrong at all. There was no reason to spoil the mood.