My Blue Pill with Green Eyes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say no more. If Mick hadn't stepped in..."

"Pete and his friends would have cleaned your clock... no offense. He'd have laid you flat by himself. He's a very angry jerk."

"None taken. I'd have still liked to given him a fat lip!"

"I'm glad you didn't try. I wouldn't want to see you all messed up." She reached up to caress my face as she said that.

"Thanks."

She stared at me for a bit still holding my face. Eventually she moved her hand away and looked down. "Well, I suppose you'll want me to move out now." She started crying again.

"What? Why would you say that?" I asked completely confused.

"I met a couple of guys after I cleaned up. After telling my story they instantly shied away and never came back. That's why I don't date." More crying.

This was definitely not the time for levity. "I don't see why you learning from your mistakes would alter our living arrangement or make me look at you differently."

With that, she looked up at me and brightened somewhat.

"No, that's wrong. I will look at you differently."

She started to look worried.

I tenderly held her chin. "I think you're very brave for trusting me and strong for having chosen a better life for yourself after what you went through. A lot of people never make it through the other side of that. Now I'll see that courage in you when I look at you."

She smiled and her crying slowed, a few lingering sobs later. "Thank you. I didn't think guys like you existed anymore."

"I'm sure I'm not alone. Those other guys you're talking about are just self-centered jerks."

She hugged me tight after saying that and didn't seem to want to let go. I had no idea how much! After quite a while she hesitantly asked, "Would you mind if I slept with you tonight? I just don't want to be alone after what happened. If it's an imposition..." She lowered her head.

I quickly considered what it would take to get a pair of shorts, but there was no way to do that with any modesty. She seemed to be dressed in her usual t-shirt and panties. Plus there was the sexual charge from the evening and her statement in French to consider. I didn't want to take advantage of a young girl who had just bared her soul to me.

In the end I said as one would expect any man to do and said, "Sure." I pulled back the covers enough to let her in and she crawled in on her side. I put down the covers over her and turned out the light. "Good night."

"Good night." After a little while she started to cry again.

I rolled over, put my hand on her shoulder, and said, "Are you going to be all right?"

"Eventually. I knew I was taking a chance going to that club, but I guess I wasn't prepared for how many bad memories could resurface." She put her hand on mine. "Thanks for being there and giving me a reason to stay strong."

"My pleasure."

She hesitated. "Could I ask you to play my boyfriend a little longer and hold me?"

I just answered by settling in behind her and putting my arm around her belly. I couldn't make her feel better but I could have made her feel worse by not doing as she asked and giving her the impression that someone else was rejecting her. The crying eventually stopped and we both fell asleep.

I awoke, still tired, around 8 am. The bathroom called out to me. As consciousness returned, I realized that I was again holding her around her chest. It was hard not to caress her with my hand on a warm, soft pillow.

Then I woke a little more and realized something else. My entire body was not touching a stitch of fabric on her. She was naked and in my bed! My morning wood was really starting to rise to the occasion now! I wrestled with my demons yet again now that my little head was demanding all the attention.

Last night was wonderful and sexually charged. It was good to feel desired again, even if I was only doing it because she asked me to play the protector. But she played her part too well. There was something going on between us, but now was not the time to take advantage. It was clear that she was sending me a message, but that didn't mean I had to jump on it!

I lay there for a bit longer, hoping the only other body part I had with a mind of its own wouldn't prod her into the waking world. This felt so good, too good! She was young enough to be my daughter!

I slowly and quietly extricated myself from her warmth and the bed. I made my way to the main bathroom, being careful to point my body in a less compromising direction. It took a while to soften enough to be able to urinate but I finally relieved that pressure at least.

I walked back to my bedroom and in the process I stepped on the floor board that creeks. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at Jo. She hadn't stirred and was lying there with the sheet covering her naked form. Deciding not to tempt fate again, I turned around and decided to head into the living room. There was no getting to sleep now with my demons wrestling away. I turned on my laptop and started doing some catch up work.

About an hour later, Jo came into the room saying, "Good morning."

She startled me a bit, which was obvious by my jump. "Good morning."

She sat down next to me and put her arms around my chest. "Thank you again for all you did for me last night."

"As I said before, it's my pleasure. I know it was hard to open up to me the way you did."

"Yeah, it definitely was. It's just hard to admit that I screwed up for so many years; especially when I'm afraid of the consequences."

"Hey, anyone who doesn't want to be around you after you tell them what you told me is not worth your time or effort. You're a great person and your past is past!"

She hugged me tighter, and I gave my own semi-sideways hug back, turning my head so that mine rested on top of hers. I then noticed that her shirt had ridden up and I was looking at the side of her bare bottom.

I also suddenly remembered that I had never put on more than my boxers! Baseball. Baseball. Damn you Joey! If she wasn't noticing my rising salute she had to be blind, especially because her head was pointed generally in that direction. I had to think quickly. This was difficult given the fact that all of the blood in my body was currently going southward.

"Breakfast?" I asked hoping she'd look up.

After a moment she did. "Sounds good."

I let her get up first and sat forward, hoping that all things straining to be vertical would turn downward with the motion. "What would you like to eat?"

She licked her lips a little. Damn it that was not helping! She just stood there for a minute looking at me as if trying to decide. My wood was turning to stone under her tantalizing glare.

Oh those eyes and that face! She was so beautiful in the morning. I realized that either she didn't wear mascara or she had cleaned up because the crying hadn't left any streaks to mar the countenance of the gorgeous creature in front of me. Her hair was a beautiful mess that only sleep could create. It only made her look sexier! Banish the thought! Gah!

Still she stared at me. Then, after what seemed an eternity but in reality was only a couple of minutes, she did something that made my heart leap. She stepped closer, got on her knees in front of me, and said, "You." She reached down to my boxers and pulled my dick out through the hole in the front before my brain caught on to what was happening.

My life started to flash before my eyes as she lowered her head to take me into her mouth. My arms flew out to grip the couch and my upper torso went back as I tensed.

The little head was in control now, squelching my thoughts. She kissed and then licked around the head, directing me at her mouth. She slowly licked down one side and then the other before again taking me into her mouth as far as she could. I threw my head back in pure pleasure for just a moment because I didn't want to miss a moment of what was happening to me.

It had been so long and she was so talented! She kept at me, alternating her techniques with her mouth and hand. Her tongue got into the action inside her mouth, moving back and forth as best it could.

Her head slowly moved forward and I felt her nose pushing into me. She wasn't gagging! I had never had a blow job this good before and was getting too close too fast! All of the tension of late and especially last night had me teetering over the precipice in no time!

"Jo... unh... stop. I'm... close..."

Reverse psychology: now I get it! She went into overdrive starting to hum as she went. I was so close that I exploded in her throat almost right away, groaning and throwing my head back as I did so. She let out a sound that could only be described as muffled glee. In the same moment she pulled her head up to capture as much as she could in her mouth, draining and masturbating me. I gathered some strength and moved my head back down to see her staring back up at me and licking around the head. She just kept a hold of me and raised her head. Showing me a mouth full of white, she closed her mouth and swallowed.

"Best... breakfast... ever! All the protein a gal needs! You might say the breakfast of a champion!" She licked her lips and smiled, then licked my little head again.

Boy did I agree she won the top prize! "Wow! Incredible!" I regained the strength to slowly talk a little at a second grade level. Having the little head satiated for the moment helped, although the swipes of her tongue didn't.

"I concur," she said licking me again. After a bit she lifted her head off of me, smiled, and stood. She reached down for the hem of her shirt and started pulling it up. I started seeing what I had felt in bed a short time ago.

"Wait," I said. My little head was partially incapacitated so my big brain was thinking again. My lower half wasn't in any shape to kick me for starting this conversation.

She lowered her arms and started to get a pouty look on her face. "What's wrong? Didn't you like what I just did?"

"Oh I think you know I did! Sit, please." She did, keeping a little distance from me. I hope I hadn't ruined things -- whatever those things were.

"First, that was absolutely amazing!" I reached my hand up to cup her face. She turned into it and closed her eyes. "It's just that, well... I don't want to feel like I'm taking advantage of you, especially due to the state you were in last night."

She looked up at me and put her hand over mine. She reached out for me and moved closer, moving in for a hug. "You wouldn't be taking advantage of me. I want this!"

"I'm also old enough to be your father!"

She looked up at me. "That doesn't matter to me. Are you saying you don't want me?"

"I am not saying that at all! You've got a body to die for, a mind to rival most, and any guy would be a fool to say no to you! I was more than happy to play the part of your boyfriend and we really made it count. But wouldn't someone your own age be better suited for you?"

She looked down and held me for a bit longer before answering. When she did she looked up at me and said, "Last night was wonderful. I felt wanted and loved and I haven't felt that in a long time. But it was only the first time YOU showed those emotions to me, whether you were acting or not." She paused and her head went down. "I've had those feelings for some time now toward you. You may have played my boyfriend last night..." she looked up into my eyes, "...but I want it to be real."

I was at a loss for words and losing the skirmish. Blood was flowing toward the decision in my arms again. Drug companies have it wrong. Blue pills are not the answer, this is! Real emotion and desire is the answer. Smaller heads prevail in cases like this! She was starting to get teary eyed and again started to move her head down.

"It's just so hard to decide," I said.

"Then don't decide. Just give in!"

I finally answered her... without words. I lifted her head up to kiss; a deep and meaningful kiss. She breathed a heavy sigh and responded in kind. Our tongues decided to get into the action while she moved a hand up to my face to caress me. I did the same.

Then she did something a little unexpected. She started crying again. What did I do? We both now wanted this but I was lost again. She reached out to hold me tight and I reciprocated. "Sorry. I didn't mean to start crying again." A few sobs. "I'm just a mess of emotion. Still a little upset about last night, opening up to you, and here again putting myself on the line. I'm so happy you aren't rejecting me but I'm just not... I don't know..."

"If you need time or want to change your mind..."

"No. There's no chance of that!" She kissed me. "Maybe a few moments to get myself together. Real breakfast sounds good right now." Another kiss and she stood up facing me. "But, to make sure you don't change your mind..." she quickly reached down and freed herself from her single garment.

SALUTE! I was staring at one of the most breathtaking things I'd ever seen. She was perfect! I looked down from her face to those breasts I'd seen before with not a bit of sag to them. Her tummy was taut from all the visits we'd made to the gym. Her hips were amazing and perfectly curvy. The sculptors in ancient Greece would have killed each other to be the one to use her as their subject. How else could one describe someone like her?

Natural redhead! She was shaved except for a slightly V-shaped landing strip above her mons. I couldn't help myself. I stared with my mouth open hoping I wasn't drooling.

I think she said something as she reached out for me and took my hands. I was standing up and feeling like I was dreaming. She pulled me closer and we were skin to skin, kissing. Wait, when did my boxers fall to my ankles?

Maybe I was dreaming. I pinched her. "Hey! Why did you do that?"

"Making sure I'm not dreaming."

"I think that only works if you pinch yourself," and gave me a big squeeze on my ass. "Feel that?"

"Yeah, feel this?" I flexed my penis which had awoken again. It was trapped between her legs.

"Ooh I sure do!" She started kissing me again. No, it was quite mutual. Deep kissing and groping bare skin. I was starting to feel like I was dreaming again, but there was too much stimulus to think that for more than a millisecond. She broke off a little, "Are you ready to go again?" I flexed again. "Ooh."

"I might be persuaded. Granted," a kiss, "it would take very little," another kiss, "almost no effort at all!" Back to the lip lock we went. No, not accurate. Our lips were sliding all over; our tongues were battling for supremacy. I just hoped that we both won!

An eternity later, or just a moment or two, I pulled back and asked, "Breakfast?"

She shook her head. "Bed!"

I picked her up with her legs straddling me and started carrying her around her buttocks with my stick holding up her midsection. I was careful to kick my boxers away first since I didn't want to fall on top of her!

On the way my brain re-engaged a little. "Jo, I'm sorry. We may have to postpone." She looked up at me confused. "I don't have the proper play tools. Anything I did have expired a couple of presidents ago."

"Well, Mr. It's a good thing I am prepared then! Put me down a second." So I did, right next to the main bathroom. She went in, pulled out a little wheel of brightly colored pills, and took one. "Proof enough? Remember, I've been tested regularly." She jumped forward into my arms and kissed me. "I never asked..."

"I was safe after my last girlfriend, and it's been a lot of years of celibacy in between."

"Then it's time we end that." She moved back to me and we started kissing again.

I didn't pick her back up. Instead we walked in a tangled mess of groping and kissing into my bedroom. She fell backward onto my bed, then reached up to me and pulled me down over her, guiding our union as I went. She was wet and oh, so ready! I slid in easily and we both groaned.

"Oh wow! It's been a long time since I've felt that!" One of us said but both of us meant.

We looked into each others eyes dreamily and just stayed still for a bit, savoring the feeling of her tightness and my manhood joined together. Then we started kissing again and I started moving very slowly. All the way out and back in again several times.

I decided to change it a bit and on the out stroke I stopped with the head barely in her tunnel. She stopped kissing me and looked at me. I slammed home and stopped.

"Ooooh!" Her eyes rolled back in her head and a short time later reopened. I pulled back slowly again and paused, waiting for some random number to come up in my head. In I went garnering another moan and she arched her back. Back and forth I went like this for a minute or two, speeding up and slowing down at random to increase her anticipation. It was working! Periodically I started going in and out without stopping, but slowly. Then I'd stop again on either end. The changes in rhythm were getting her very hot.

"Fuck me! Fuck... me hard! Do it!" I didn't do as she asked, instead doing my random pause and slam home once more. "UNH! Just do me already!" and she attacked my mouth. I decided she was right. Even I was getting a lot out of the anticipation. I started pistoning her, building up speed. She was screaming "Yes... gah... yeeeesssss! Mooooorrrrrrrre!"

I moved quickly when I suddenly stopped again right on the edge. She looked up at me pleading and yelled "Nooooo! Don't st..." She stopped begging mid word because I picked up again where I left off, causing her to scream in orgasm.

I'd never been with someone so vocal! It was fueling my fire, but since I'd come so recently I was prepared for some more time and effort. Not much, though, because her velvety embrace had me on edge.

I backed off a bit to let her ride her orgasm, but I didn't do that for very long. When her breathing started to slow, I started in on her again, going faster and faster and grinding my pelvis against hers as much as possible. It was doing the trick because she went off again. So I backed off for a moment. She was thrashing from the orgasm that was still sending aftershocks through her body.

Keeping contact with my pelvis against her clit as much as possible I started in again with short but hard strokes, trying to push in as far as humanly possible. It was one long unintelligible garble after another from her as she kept cumming! She was clamping down on me.

This was enough for me as she lit off my firecracker as well! I came deep inside her, grinding together and making short slams as I did. She seemed to be in one long orgasm and I was rapidly losing energy. She held me very tight while I tried to maintain some stimulus for her, but I just couldn't keep it up -- figuratively and physically.

We held each other tight until she started crying again. "You ok? That's not... the response I expected," I said out of breath looking up at her.

"Happiness this time. Pure happiness," and she reached up to pull me to a kiss again. "My emotions are still a bit of a jumble but don't worry, I'm happy!" We hugged very tightly.

I was rapidly feeling like dead weight on top of her and didn't want to cut off her air supply so I flopped over onto my back. She came right along with me, lying along my side. She reached down and her hand came back up to her mouth with some frosting on it. Nope, obviously not frosting. She did it a few more times. Then we lay there for who knows how long with her stroking my chest, one leg over mine.

Then she said with the energy of a young person, "Now I really am hungry. Real protein this time! You?"

"Sounds good," I said starting to get up.

"That's ok, you stay right there. I'll be back." She bounded out of bed, stopping at the door frame to blow me a long, lingering kiss. So beautiful! The small of a woman's back and her back side is just so sexy! Jo had that look in spades: front, back, sides, everywhere!