My Blue Pill with Green Eyes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed to relieve myself and then decided to go and see how she was doing. I quietly walked down the hall to the kitchen, standing against the wall watching her work. She'd come a long way from not knowing much about cooking.

She started mixing her pancakes the new-fangled way: by putting the batter mix and other ingredients in a shaking container. She was in profile, watching the eggs on the stove. The whole time her arms were rigorously going up and down and shaking the container, the action was causing her body and especially her chest to undulate. She was really getting into it! But my eyes were, of course, riveted to her breasts which were bouncing up and down like she was jogging topless. I grew to appreciate the sight!

When she figured the batter was ready, she started pouring and I quietly crept up on her. Her concentration was divided, but I waited until she wasn't doing anything crucial to slip my arm around her waist and breast, settling my dick between her cheeks.

She jumped but I held her for fear of an accident. "GARY! Watch it! I thought I told you to stay in the bedroom!?"

"Well, I went to the bathroom and saw the effort you put into the pancake batter," I said squeezing her breasts. "I wasn't sure you had enough and thought I'd see if I could add some," I said pushing my dick up and down between her cheeks.

Jo answered by reaching her right arm around my head, turning hers, and kissing me. "If you keep doing... mmmm... that... oh!!" she had a hard time finishing her sentence when one of my hands massaged her breast and the other went down to her pussy, inserting a finger.

Her rear got into the action, rolling me between her cheeks. The microwave going off broke her reverie. "Uhhhn! Go!" she said pushing back her bottom to knock me away. "Get away before I burn the food!"

"Well you'd better turn the pancakes down a bit. Everything around here is a little too hot!" I said slapping one of her bottom cheeks lightly.

Jo moaned and giggled. I turned to walk away and caught the spatula on my cheek, causing me to take a little hop step. I turned to look at her, a wicked smile on my face.

"Go! Unless you're actually going to help me by carrying the trays go back to bed!" I started to approach her. "Back off and behave, I mean it!" she said giggling and brandishing the spatula at me.

I backed off and leaned against the kitchen island. "Fine. I can admire the view instead," I said putting my hand to my chin, the other arm across my chest to brace the thinking hand's elbow. I was thinking, actually, about more than just the undressed obvious. Jo came to live with me with no cooking skills at all. Not that making a simple breakfast takes much effort, but she loved pitching in now that I taught her a few things.

She started dishing out the food and I poured the orange juice and grabbed the syrup. She handed me a tray and told me to get into the bedroom. I did and pulled my tray over me, waiting for my beauty. She walked in a moment later with a sexy wiggle and carrying her own and a white rose in her mouth.

"Where did you get that?" I asked a little surprised.

She put down her tray over my legs and crawled up on the bed on all fours next to me. When she reached me she retrieved it from her mouth and offered it to me.

"I bought it yesterday thinking I'd give it to you when we got home from the club and hopefully start something new. Instead now it's just because I lo..."

I put a finger to her lips. "Thank you." I said twirling the rose in the fingers of my left hand and leaning up to kiss her, one of each of our hands going up behind the other's head.

When Jo pulled away she looked confused and a little sad. "Give me some time?" I almost begged.

Jo smiled and nodded, lying down and pulled her tray over her. I adopted a pout on my face. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"The tray's blocking my view," I lamented as best I could.

A little elbow in the ribs followed by a nice kiss. "My kind of pervert," she said.

We started eating. "Are you sure I'm not being one? I feel like a dirty old man with such a young, beautiful woman all over me."

"Well then we'll have to take a shower later to clean you up into just an old man! Although, it'll be quite dirty taking that shower," she said with a wink. "Seriously, age is just a number. Didn't you notice my parents when you met them?"

I had to think back. I didn't really pay attention but now that she mentioned it her father did look a bit older than her mother. I shook my head.

"Mom is 44 and Dad is 67."


I know my face betrayed my shock. "Your mom is younger than me!? Now I really do feel like I'm robbing the cradle!"

Another jab in the ribs. "You are NOT, so stop it! I had my time with boys my own age and there's one thing you have going for you that someone my age never seems to."

"What is that?"

"Maturity. Boys in their 20s are not ready for what I want."

"And what is it that you want?"

She hesitated as if not wanting to reveal too much. Finally she said, "A meaningful relationship and not to be someone's trophy or property." She leaned over and gave me a kiss. "I hope that's not too much to ask."

"Well, I can't promise not to strut around like a peacock showing how proud I am of the beautiful peahen I found. But I can promise not to treat you like a trophy. And you always belong to you."

She kissed me again, having never moved her head away from the last kiss.

"Although I think some of the guys I know are going to give me a lot of celebratory high fives!" A little slap from her again. We were in jeopardy of making a mess of the bed in a non-sexual way. Well, collateral damage may be the more appropriate description. "We'd better eat before we make a mess," I broke off and said.

"As I said: maturity. Young guys would have thrown the food on the floor and taken me."

"Don't think I didn't consider it!" She smiled and blushed. "So is the difference in age between your parents part of the reason we are doing this now?" I asked wondering why I was doing so.

"Yes, in a small way. When I was old enough to realize the difference in their ages I asked Mom about why she married a much older man. All she said was 'an older man knows what he's doing' and never elaborated. So I guess I always had that in my mind growing up. When I met you, the feeling started becoming really strong and I thought I knew what Mom was saying... until very recently!" She put her hand under my tray on my crotch. "Now I REALLY know!" She gave my penis a squeeze and my face a kiss.

I blushed at that, and she caught it.

"I mean it! The feeling's been growing in me for some time. I didn't want to go too fast and repeat past mistakes. It's been a bit torturous. Last night seemed like the perfect opportunity."

"Well, this morning seemed perfect as well," I said reaching over to kiss her. "I'm not sure how I'll deal with it publicly, but as long as you don't have regrets I'm yours."

She smiled and I melted. "Mom and Dad had problems in the beginning, too. But they got over it and so did everyone else. It'll blow over in time. No big deal."

I saw why she wanted to find someone more mature than a 20-something. She was beyond her years already. I guess waking up and finding your life was a mess was enough to kick start anyone beyond their current age.

But as for "no big deal", I'm not sure she knew what she was talking about. She wasn't the one robbing the cradle, the one who people would give the evil eye. They'd see a stunning young woman on the arm of a lecherous old man. She was the one they knew they could take away from the old dude who was too slow to run after them while carrying his walker.

There was a lull in the conversation so I decided to drop the bomb. "By the way, you did indeed show me how French you could be."

She looked at me wide-eyed and started hitting my chest and arms while laughing. "You knew what I said? You bastard! Why didn't you say anything at the restaurant? We could've avoided the mess at the club!"

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Knock that off!" She finally stopped. "I thought I heard you wrong." I lied now knowing the truth. "Besides, you chose to go to the club. I suspect because you needed to see if you could face your past."

She thought about it for a moment. "Maybe you're right. But Pete..."

"Is a jerk and you'd have run into him eventually. Maybe next time you'll tell him off."

"I'd like that!" She looked off in the distance a little and got a smile on her face.

"I should ask you... If you had feelings for me why didn't you make a move or say something earlier?"

"I don't know if I could have been clearer. I was almost naked in your bed on Tuesday," I raised my finger, "on purpose!" That explained that. "I had a conversation with your very hard penis. That night I was naked in my bed with the door open and you stared at me! Then you went in your room and masturbated to me."

"I... uh... You saw that? You opened my door?" I know my face went red.

She nodded. "And last night I practically begged for it all night! I told you in French, then at the club..."

"When at the club?"

"Oh, you didn't hear me. But you were kissing me with passion and grinding against me so good on the dance floor! When you woke up holding me naked this morning, I never figured you would reject..."

"I didn't reject!"

"You didn't do anything either!"

I cleared my head enough to speak. "Maybe I did know, deep down. I was denying it because I didn't want to mess up our living arrangements. Plus, no matter how you cut it, I am old enough to be your..."

"Age doesn't matter to me!"

"I know. But you've got to admit it's hard to believe that someone as beautiful as you would fall for..."

"Stop it! You're handsome, funny, kind, and caring. Throw in the fact that your smile melts my heart, you have a package that fits my box quite nicely, and that I started falling for you when I met you... you're perfect for me!"

I was really blushing now. "I never knew... Thank you." I gave her a kiss. "I, uh..." Didn't know what to say? How do you put your feelings into words when you haven't had time to figure them out yet?

"It's ok, baby. I wasn't trying to put you on the spot. You've only been in this a few hours!" she said like she knew my thoughts.

"Thank you again." I gave her a kiss and we ate a little more. There was obviously a little pressure to catch up! "Why didn't you actually say something or make a move?"

"You're a guy." She shrugged. "Guys make the first move."

"Maybe in the 50s..."

"Plus, I didn't want you rejecting me and throwing me out. I had to be sure..."

"I'd never have thrown you out."

"Are you saying that if I'd thrown myself at you earlier you wouldn't have rejected me?"

"I'm not saying that, no." She looked disappointed. "If you threw yourself at me when you moved in I would have rejected you. Over the last couple of months I've gotten to know you and care for you. Now it's different."

"How so?"

"With all you've said about how you've felt and the time we've spent together... and last night! Wow! I had to give you the opportunity to not be caught up in the moment, if that's all it was." She was about to say something very obvious, so I raised my finger and said, "I know."

"You really liked last night?" she asked in a sexy tone.

"What? You mean playing your boyfriend, kissing you, attempting to protect you, and slow dancing for a song with you?"

"Three songs actually."

"Really? That was some kiss... Time stood still!" I gave her another.

She relaxed. "For me, too. I thought when you first started kissing me around those guys that you felt the same as I did. You made me completely forget where I was!"

"I obviously felt the same on the dance floor. But at the time I was playing the part, even though I got lost in it. I just hoped at the time it wouldn't ruin our great friendship."

"Do you still think we're just friends?" she asked with a somewhat worried look on her face.

I just answered by leaning over to give her a deep "French" kiss and a grope of her breasts. "Hey buddy, what do you think?" I asked pulling back.

"Mmmm. Good answer!" She leaned back in for another kiss.

We kept eating. Part of the way through, I poured a little syrup on her right nipple. "Oh, sorry. I must have missed the pancake."

"You'd better clean tha... Ohhh!!" she said as my mouth descended to do just that. She put her hand on the back of my head.

I lifted my head away after she was clean. "Mmm. Much better than a pancake!" She smiled at me.

We ate everything in front of us. It wasn't a huge meal but it was very filling. She was taking longer than I was so I got an idea. When she was nearly finished I put my tray on the floor. I reached over for her tray and moved it up her body to expose her lower half to my prying eyes.

I moved down on the bed to between her legs, separating them. All the while she was watching me. I looked up and said, "Dessert," before putting my head between her legs. I kissed her mons, licking her trimmed pubic hair above it. "I love that you're a natural redhead! Incredibly sexy!" Back down my head went giving her a quick lick across her slit which elicited a sharp intake of breath from her. Her aroma was heavenly and it was all I could do not to just dive in.

Oh, how beautiful it was! My first close-up view of her womanhood! I started kissing around her pussy but not getting close. Down her leg I went, and back up, coming ever so close to home, but veering off down the other leg. She let out a whimper. Back up her leg and across, but just above the most sensitive area.

I looked up into her eyes and realized the tray was gone, pushed aside on the bed. When did she do that? I kissed and licked inside her legs, close but yet so far. I took a peek and saw that she was dripping, so I took a quick lick before heading back to other close areas.

That did it for her. She started reaching for my head and trying to pull me in. I wasn't ready yet, but she was determined! So I let her pull me close and took a deep breath. I hooked a finger into her G-spot and she breathed sharply.

I decided it was time so I dove in, so to speak. I joined my first finger with another and worked it around. At the same time I latched on to her clit and started tonguing her for all I was worth! I'd say I was doing the alphabet, but I'm sure it was just some other random movements my tongue was making. All I did know was that as I joined a third finger inside her she started going over the edge!

She was screaming out incomprehensible sounds, arching her back, and holding my head for all it was worth. She came down a little, and as she did I let up... for just a moment. Then I started up again, adding a fourth finger to the mix and humming while I licked. Over the moon she went with her made up language again and I kept at it for as long as she seemed to be able to take it, until she actually went limp!

I looked up and she was out! For good measure, I kept a couple of fingers in her but with the other hand cleaned my face and gingerly licked whatever of her juices I could find. I moved up her body to lay beside her and partially on top of her, still with my fingers in her. I stared at her for a while, admiring her sleeping beauty. When she woke up I started wiggling my fingers and palming her clit a bit, just to remind her I was there.

"Wow!" she said with a quiet power. "That was nice. Uhhh... please, no more..."

"You need to remember to breathe," I said.

I slowly removed my fingers and brought them up to my face to lick them off. She opened her eyes and smiled at that, then surprised me by pulling my fingers down to her face to finish licking them herself. "I like my own taste," she said.

I kissed her and held her face. "You're amazing. I don't know if I'll be able to stop now that you've let me in..."

"Who says you are allowed to stop?" she smiled and we kissed. "Let's clean up in here and then let's turn you into just an old man," she winked.

I laughed and we both got up, carrying our trays into the kitchen. Watching Jo wiggle seductively down the hall was having an effect on me. Remembering standing behind her making breakfast and the unfinished business standing behind her was getting my mind racing again. Watching her bent over the dishwasher was all it took. I walked behind her, pushing my cock downwards, and aimed between her cheeks. When my head pressed against her lips, she jumped and had to brace herself against the counter.

"Mmmm... Are you going to try to mount me every time we're in the kitchen now?" she asked pushing back and spreading her legs. She also moved toward the counter instead of being perched over the dishwasher.

"Quite possibly!" I said feeding my dick into her still wet pussy. I bottomed out.

"I can live with that!"

I held on to her hips and quickly set up a rhythm, the two of us pushing back into each other with a purpose. It didn't take long until she was singing out the tune, screaming out my name. She began jerking wildly enough on me that our rhythm broke and I slipped out.

Jo's face was on the counter and breathing hard. She stood up, whipped around, and embraced me to kiss. Only a moment's kiss because she had other ideas. She grabbed my hand and pulled me behind her toward the main bathroom and the big tub/shower.

She leaned into the tub big enough for two and started the tap, raising the drain. She put in some bubble bath and I took opportunity number two to impale her.

"That's it! OH!" she exclaimed holding onto the wall. "Give it to me! Cum with me this time! YES! Ohhh!!!" She lowered her front end so that she was bent more at the waist, putting one of her hands in the tub. I kept thinking about seeing her naked and wet, pounding into her and started feeling the tingling in my balls.

I went faster and she sensed the change, moaning steadily louder. "Fuck me! Cum... cum..." Her hand that was in the water reached up and grabbed my balls. The sudden change in temperature was enough. Her command was the clincher. "NOW!!!"

We screamed out together, her clenching upon my spasming rod as I slammed hard into her in slower strokes.

After a minute Jo pushed me off and sat on the edge of the tub to sample her prize with her fingers in her snatch. I quickly shut off the water, not able to gauge with the bubbles how close to overfull it was. Jo stood, kissed me, and entered the tub sinking down. Then she reached out for me.

"Wait," I said.

"For what?"

"Stand up." She did, looking a little confused. My dick jumped at the sight of a wet, naked redhead with bubbles clinging everywhere! I stared down at her body.

She looked down quickly and then back up at me. "Oh! Get in here dirty old man!"

I stepped in and back down she went. Before I had a chance to lie down myself she reached for me and took me into her mouth. After a minute she released me and said, "No sense in wasting our juices in the water!" She extended her arms upward to pull me down with her. I was only too happy to oblige.

I lay on my back and she lay draped over me from the side. I had one arm around her and the other exploring her exposed breast and nipple. My Saturday morning baths were never like this before!

"Don't you have to work today?" I asked grateful I rarely work on the weekends.

"Not until 4. Shipment arrives this afternoon and we need to spend some time tonight putting it away. I'm afraid I won't be back until late."

"That's disappointing."

Jo nodded a little, putting her head down on my chest. "Are you sure you won't change your mind if I leave you even for a short time?" she asked not able to look in my face.

I pulled her chin up so I could look in her face. "Not a chance, you?"

"Not a chance from me, either!" She moved up and kissed me, not wanting to stop.